Back away from the rental cars and nobody gets hurt.

Back away from the rental cars and nobody gets hurt.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>It’s real glass!

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>YOU’RE MY HERO PHIL!

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Another Punk thread, yawn

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What kind of punk doesn't get shitfaced and destroy property?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Corporate Man Punk

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The same one that tattoos multinational corporations on themselves while claiming they are anti-establishment and make claims of growing up on the tough streets of Chicago when he grew up in an upper middle class suburb

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Do you think that's why he's angry all the time? Because deep down he knows he's a fake ass b***h?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the one has to work for a living

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think he just sympathizes with windshields as they're both made of glass

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>if you give us the perception of being reckless and careless people will stop associating with us
    WAHHH!!! BUT IT'S JUST A RENTAL CAR!!! WINDSHIELDS ARE CHEAP!!! TONY HAS A LOT OF MONEY

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the cord has been melting down over Punk nonstop, just like any time he does anything

stop being so sensitive, we laugh at punk here

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

he makes a great point, why mess up the company's reputation for a stupid segment

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

ah yes how would tony khan ever make it up to them

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

when you have all the money, all you have left is reputation. There wasn't going to be a single company willing to give their stuff out for rent if it's going to come back broken. a $50/day car isn't worth breaking and paying $500 for repairs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

thinks Enterprise has to pay when their clients damage a car

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

WHERE IN THAT POST DO I SAY I THINK ENTERFRICKERS PAY FOR THE DAMAGE???

ON WHAT PLANET IS IT A SMART MOVE TO DESTROY SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY AND PAY 10X MORE THAN NECESSARY

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ON WHAT PLANET IS IT A SMART MOVE TO DESTROY SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY AND PAY 10X MORE THAN NECESSARY
            ask tony, you know the billionaire. not anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Planet Black

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yea Punk would never mess up the company’s reputation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

he dindu nuffin

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>we

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yes, ever since /asp/

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

will stop associating with us
      Enterprise doesn't give a frick about that. They charge you out the ass for a small scratch. The more damaged a car is, the more money they get. Renting to wrestlers would help their business

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>enterprise doesn't care if you destroy their property because they will charge you out the ass to fix it
        >paying out the ass for a stupid segment is worth it because it just is, Tony has money.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's Tony's money and he approved the spot. Why the frick would I care about the cost?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Rentals make bank off insurance. E-drones know nothing kek

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the cord has been melting down over Punk nonstop, just like any time he does anything

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lol AEW fans are so mindbroken they are actively supporting public vandalization and hooligan acts.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This kind of shit is a write off for Tony, and it's probably the reason why he approved it

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

https://app.suno.ai/song/b44dd129-239b-4166-850a-20cfb18ad92d/

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I agree that breaking the car window was dumb but I feel like there's more to the story than that

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have one question about the logistics about this entire thing. When Jungle Boy said he wanted to smash the rental car with a pipe, was their no concern about voiding their contract and having to buy the car or something? The way the story has been reported leads me to believe that it was a spontaneous idea to smash the rental car with a pipe. Did Jungle Boy just assume Tony with his dumb money would just be ok with it? I'm confused about how anyone would possibly think it is ok to smash their rental car. Or was the rental rented and insured specifically for a wrestling match and not Perry's travel vehicle?

I know this post makes it seem like hating on jungle boy and defending punk, but I am more so baffled how one can just think they can smash a rental car on a whim. CM Punk is a homosexual.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Jack is also a spoiled rich guy he probably thought tk would be cool with it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>was their no

good morning suars

No there was no concern about something that was a literal impossibility, the worst that would've happened is the rental company got an insurance payday.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You cannot just beat up a rental care for fun without consequences, what are you talking about? I'm sure they have some accidental coverage, but him smashing it would have been broadcasted live and obviously not an accident.
        >>was their no
        My bad, I have been drinking a little bit but can assure you I am a native English speaker not from India.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why didn’t Jungle Boy just use his own car window? Like, if he wanted to do it so bad and the main concern was damaging a rental car, why didn’t they just use a car they already owned?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The feud with Hook was centered around cars for some reason

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *