Why is the kid standing in the middle of the road

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

She's literally asking for it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's what kids do

She's literally asking for it

I know right? Just look at what she's wearing! She's practically asking to be hit by a car

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>That's what kids do
        Maybe in a suburban residential street, not in the middle of Manhattan you pathetic israelite

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>That's what kids do
        Because you morons are teaching them to do it.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go back to /n/ you fricking chink

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"ownin' da libths," he lisped softly to no one in particular.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Does that make you upset?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I don't have a problem with that pic because at least the front of his smol pp mobile is out of the road where it would be disrupting traffic. I can deal with walking around it on the sidewalk.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>sees lifted truck
            >immediately think about penis
            Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>advanced license
            LOL
            The only time I ever get concerned about that stuff is seeing boomer morons driving gigantic motorhomes around. But 99% of them just leave them parked in the driveway anyways.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>town homes and apartments
          i'm sure the landlord or HOA board has a problem with parking over sidewalks since it is an ADA violation.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then the israelite should make bigger parking spots.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>NOOOOOO EVERYONE should BEND to ME and what I WANT, ME ME ME ME ME!
            have a nice day

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't have a problem with that pic because at least the front of his smol pp mobile is out of the road where it would be disrupting traffic. I can deal with walking around it on the sidewalk.

https://i.imgur.com/JxD1XqS.jpeg

Large consumer trucks like this are specifically designed to kill kids. Normally cars are designed for when riding through a residential neighbourhood at a low speed, when they hit a kid the kid will go up over the hood, and then hit the windshield at a slope and the impact will be lessened. A kid has a good chance of surviving if the car is travelling at slow residential speeds. With child killers, though, they're designed to pinpoint the entire impact of the 4 ton truck straight to the kid's head, and then snap the kid's upper body backward so as to snap their spine and pull their lifeless body under the truck. The child will have little chance of survival.

For example, a car hitting a pedestrian at 30 mph the pedestrian has good chances of surviving the hit, and may not even sustain any serious injuries though unlikely they will come out unscathed. Although, it's very possible a pedestrian hit by a car at 30 mph would be killed. But when a pedestrian is hit by a child killer truck, the pedestrian can be killed with even the truck moving as slow as 10mph. A 30 mph impact is almost certain death. And a car hitting a pedestrian at 10 mph is not likely to kill them.

Based OP, truck Black folk seething

ban americans.
        trucks are fine, its just americans cant drive them nor buildt infrastructure.
        we have no issues like that here and our school busses and trucks got no better vision than american pickups, we got quite a lot of them as well.
        >us truck in city
        bad
        >20m articulated bus in city
        good
        lol wtf?

You need to go back.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

trucks are the Black folk of the road, have a nice day. your construction equipment does not belong on a car enthusiast board

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Someone is mad some “construction equipment” is better than his shitbox dodge minivan.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>inventing an enemy to be mad at again
            I do not own a dodge minivan.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>inventing an enemy to be mad at again
            I do not own a dodge minivan.

>your construction equipment does not belong on a car enthusiast board

Do you even own a car?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, multiple. Just not the one you've invented in your head to be mad at.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so post a single one of them.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If your next reply to this post does not contain a car of your own, I will proceed to do nothing but laugh at your expense until this thread dies.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Color me surprised it’s an Aussie kveching

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Aussie
            Look closer, their cars are not left hand drive.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm saying I'm not Australian you dork

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>nz
            even worse

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

NZ is RHD too.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even worse
            A Mexican larping as Australian

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

whiter than you, truckBlack person

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you say, mutt

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>He doesn't know

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Australian car
            Ah I get it, you're mad that your homeland has no worthwhile domestic vehicles, and are angry that people are importing American built so you're lashing out like a small child

It's LHD, he's an Aussie wannabe larper who put Holden stuff on a G8.

What's funny is pickup trucks are huge in Australia just like they are in the US, the Ranger and Hilux have been trading places as the top selling vehicle in Aus for years and now they're starting to get American half tons and they're selling like hotcakes despite costing twice as much over there too.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>G8
            wrong

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh yeah it's an SS, right?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why are they buying so many?
            because the small trucks/utes aren't getting made anymore. compare a 2002 ford ranger to a current year model

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i had an 88 and a 91 s10, many many d21s, and a ranger in there too. these trucks are tiny and uncomfortable to be in for any extended period, the santa cruz and maveric are superior in this department and iirc blow the old trucks away in payload and towing capacity

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the Ranger and Hilux have been trading places as the top selling vehicle in Aus for years
            That's because the Commodore and Falcon have stopped being made.
            They just introduced the same emissions rules that ironically just price out small pickups because large trucks fall under the commercial category.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't understand why I always see Australians complaining about American trucks. If they are so bad then why are they buying so many?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because they're mad that the vehicles they did Make were always inferior to imports

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

With how much better the weather and roads are in Australia in comparison to the US it’s weird to me that anyone would choose an actual pickup over a Ute. I have a hard time believing they actually weren’t selling well

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They are very nice?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're a huge country and once you get away from the coast things are pretty rugged and not many roads are paved. There are quite a few people who live or work in places where they need 4WD and ground clearance, and on top of that outdoor recreation stuff is huge and a lot of people have trucks so they can overland or go fishing on remote beaches or whatever.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Australian car
            Ah I get it, you're mad that your homeland has no worthwhile domestic vehicles, and are angry that people are importing American built so you're lashing out like a small child

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He is butttblasted Pedro in his turbo
            F150 4x4 truck destroyed him on the stoplight

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm saying I'm not Australian you dork

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds pretty Aussie to me, mate

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so would owning a bmw suddenly make me german now

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So, because you don't magically become white

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nice car. they couldnt say shit about it except call you a spic
            frick truckBlack folk

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Nice car
            Said no one, Aushomosexuals stopped making them because no one wanted them whereas trucks are the best selling type of vehicle in America

Take your meds for your Truck Derangement Syndrome, reddit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what is this ugly subaru wannabe?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Chevy SS (rebadged VF Holden Commodore), which has a 6.2L V8 and 6 speed manual that drives the rear wheels. I'm not sure what your Subaru angle is, I don't see it at all.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why badge up a Chevy SS to look like a fricking Holden? That’s really dumb. Do you badge up ford rangers to look like amaroks or Mazdas?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hurr durr why did you modify your vehicle in a harmless way that is not to my taste
            Because it is a Holden, and having my vehicle look the way I want it to makes me happy. Having a Chevy badge on it makes it look like any other boring Malibu rental while the Holden badge (in America) makes it look like the interesting and rare/unique car it is. Nobody looked at it twice while stock, and now it actually receives compliments because the stock chevy badging makes people's eyes glaze over thinking it's just some boring ass Malibu, as you may know these weren't advertised in the slightest so nobody even knows anything Australian made it here in the first place to think that's what it might be.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It still just looks like a fat wrx with some Malibu styling.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok and I like that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Unironically the interstate highway system is designed for military vehicles. Weapons of war. It’s not so you can visit grandma..

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

go back to where? im fine where i am.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The septic tank that spawns creatures like yourself

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

N

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

should ban non-offroad use of suv as well. Bring back the minivan glory days.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Remember what they took from you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

we had this motherfricker when I was a kid... in EUROPE!!!

epic style, USDM pontiac trans sport 90-something with the piece of shit I4 engine...

very practical and stylish vehicle, thank you USA!

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh man, I'm waiting for the triggered amerishart replies.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>oh man, I'm waiting for the triggered amerishart replies.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If it wasn't for Obama era CAFE standards which ties MPG requirements to wheelbase length we would have small trucks and SUVs still

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People like big vehicles tho and have trended towards them pretty naturally. Fullsizes have been pretty much the same size and 50 years ago.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

main problem these days is high as frick beltlines and tall hoods that make visibility a b***h, and that's with all cars

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Never understood this argument as you can see pretty well out of them, no better than a lot of older trucks.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your mom needs to be banned from McDonalds

8. 4 weeks ago
    Kevin Van Dam

Ban tow mirrors on pickup trucks unless they’re towing trailers.

I drive an 18 wheeler, and the number of times I have to swerve because some brohuck in his F-250 driving it like a corolla… the mirrors are always hanging into the next lane. It’s the worst when they’re in a left turn lane or something and the passenger side mirror is a full 12” into my lane.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why not just let them smash their mirrors off?

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the truck should be paint black, if you guess what

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ban yourself from existing first.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

His account is active
      https://old.reddit.com/user/notjustbikes/
      >Canadian
      >Moved to Netherlands
      >Makes youtube videos about America Bad
      >You can see from his account that his source is Reddit
      I don't know how he got so popular.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Arrogance is something most cycle gays have in common with him, so they flock to him.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He's now getting shit on by other "urbanist" for being a moron Grass-is-Greener moron. Even Dutch people think he's oversimplifying their solutions and under-reporting their problems. For every 1 tard who follows him are 3 who think he's an insufferable homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>solution is for the entirety of North America to become Amsterdam
          Even other citygays hate him

best hate videos on this guy?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There aren’t any. He’s apparently immune to criticism along with the other homosexuals in his space outside of some youtube/twitter/reddit/DA comments/posts

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>solution is for the entirety of North America to become Amsterdam
        Even other citygays hate him

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Combination of globalist astroturfing to shove his suspiciously high-budget videos down everyone’s throats and young westerners being overwhelmingly far-left, worshipping their own weakness and wanting the holy communist state to control every aspect of their lives and bodies. So many people fall for it. I’ve even seen a few car enthusiast YouTubers cite his drivel.

I honestly think there’s a demand for an anti-NJB at this point. Someone who rejects the false dichotomy of communist prison cities and infinite stroad sprawl and promotes smaller suburban car-friendly (not car-dependant) towns and cities with all stroads widened into roads and then some. Advocating reactionary policies like mass deportations and American autarky to bring back the comfy brick house SFH pre-housing bubble suburbia which we’ve been gaslit into believing was unsustainable by people like NJB. Rebuilding the interstates into autobahns and rebuilding country roads into Isle of Man-like race tracks without speed limits. Repealing CAFE and building reliable affordable American sport sedans to create wagons and utes from to replace giant SUVs and pickups for a new age of “American Muscle.” Make America the bigger, stronger, richer, freer Germany is was meant to be.

He's now getting shit on by other "urbanist" for being a moron Grass-is-Greener moron. Even Dutch people think he's oversimplifying their solutions and under-reporting their problems. For every 1 tard who follows him are 3 who think he's an insufferable homosexual.

He’s made everyone who does tangible work for a living want to turn Amsterdam into a giant parking lot full of 20 lane super highways. Too bad what he advocates for will keep happening no matter what people want. He’s just one of many WEF/UN/Blackrock/Gates/etc. propaganda outlets who will continue being paid insane amounts of money to push this shit until they decide he’s outlived his usefulness. At least he’s incidentally responsible for redpilling the world on America and Canada being identical and there being no reason to discuss the two as independent entities. The day of the rake is inevitable.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I want an f150 11th gen because they are cool and fun to drive in a way thats different from sedans and these supposed "wagons" (name one wagon in production)

I do not care about the bed pan and i may never use it for anything but the truck is worth my money as something i enjoy driving

Many many people think just like me and this annoys lefties for no reason

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The M5 touring, E63 wagon and RS6 sell decently in America among their target demographic but their lower trim counterparts aren’t even offered. SRT8 Magnums are going for absurd prices now. There’s clearly a demand for a least “performance” wagons in the country, let alone sedans considering what Chevy SSs are going for now on top of that. Too bad it isn’t legal to drive them the way they were meant to be driven. Even if it was, the roads aren’t maintained well and shitty design and moronic drivers mean it’s more dangerous than it has to be. Even if you never get caught or always get out of tickets it shouldn’t have to be this way.

If you mean that these aren’t real “wagons” for one reason or another, then you have to at least acknowledge that people think they want something like what I mentioned previously. You can still have your big truck, but these and driving them flat out cross-country completely hassle/worry-free should be an option

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

hey that’s my image i stole it fair and square. give it back

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why no turbines?

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the truck should be paint black, if you guess what

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not just israelites can go choke on a onions latte

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Large consumer trucks like this are specifically designed to kill kids. Normally cars are designed for when riding through a residential neighbourhood at a low speed, when they hit a kid the kid will go up over the hood, and then hit the windshield at a slope and the impact will be lessened. A kid has a good chance of surviving if the car is travelling at slow residential speeds. With child killers, though, they're designed to pinpoint the entire impact of the 4 ton truck straight to the kid's head, and then snap the kid's upper body backward so as to snap their spine and pull their lifeless body under the truck. The child will have little chance of survival.

For example, a car hitting a pedestrian at 30 mph the pedestrian has good chances of surviving the hit, and may not even sustain any serious injuries though unlikely they will come out unscathed. Although, it's very possible a pedestrian hit by a car at 30 mph would be killed. But when a pedestrian is hit by a child killer truck, the pedestrian can be killed with even the truck moving as slow as 10mph. A 30 mph impact is almost certain death. And a car hitting a pedestrian at 10 mph is not likely to kill them.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Running over beaner children is ok though

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I love me some fresh pasta

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Crossovers have much of the same issue, nobody is calling to ban them. Most children would be invisible if the stood directly in front of a Rav4 or CR-V

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Trucks need a camera mounted on the front bumper with a feed to a dash screen so that the drivers can see the children when they hit them.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kek. Really just a matter of paying attention, in my book, no case of being upset.

Also, can't tell if clever word choice or incorrect word choice.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based OP, truck Black folk seething

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Based OP, truck Black folk seethi-ACK!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>seething about an imaginary enemy
      I'm not a cyclist

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All you need is a camera in front and a reliable active emergency braking system.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah, I like my truck and I’ll keep it thanks
    Have a sage, troony

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Huge trucks in a city with decently maintained roads is kinda cringe tho.
    I have the right to detest modern tr00k-gays who never use their truck to their maximum utility, and to call them insufferable c**ts. Trucks used to be the symbol of utility. Now they are just used to flex.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. It's just a male SUV.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nu-male SUV

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Now they are just used to flex.
      How is it a flex when people think less of you for driving one?

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. Literally the same copy pasta bullshit and images every thread. Where are the fricking janitors when you need them?

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bought big ass 3/4 ton Cummins diesel pickup
    >Spent some more on a big ass engine driven welder I plopped in the back
    >Don't weld or tow. Only drive to the office at my white collar job and have used the welder twice. One power outage and once for fixing some bar stools.

Lmao seethe.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>engine driven welder
      that's a thing? how do i connect one to my honda fit?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>that's a thing?
        Yeah it's the standard for mobile welding. >how do i connect one to my honda fit?
        It's independent and self contained that's why it's "engine driven." It doesn't use the truck engine. Mine has a Kohler twin cylinder.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Ban non-commercial use of roads!
    I've got a job to do and all you frickwits taking a lazy-sunday drive are clogging up the roads like shits in a truckstop bathroom.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sadly we have the great misfortune of having as the most powerful country of the world a nation of extremely vulgar, aggressive and primitive people. That's why the world is going to shit.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OK. My commercial purpose is hauling a massive load to drop it off in your moms shed ay gotem

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pisses all over the floor and shits on it
    >behaves like a subhuman black person that steals and has the audacity to talk back
    Yeah, that's how it goes with heavy-duty pickup trucks being used in cities.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How does a pickup truck produce urine or feces?

27. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

when i drive into the city, any time there's someone with a cali plate behind me I roll coal on em

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ban americans.
    trucks are fine, its just americans cant drive them nor buildt infrastructure.
    we have no issues like that here and our school busses and trucks got no better vision than american pickups, we got quite a lot of them as well.
    >us truck in city
    bad
    >20m articulated bus in city
    good
    lol wtf?

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It pretty much is. You know what it takes to license and insure a class 8? $2k for the plate yearly. And 15k for the insurance.

t. 10 year owner operator

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>front camera
    Problem solved, notjustisraelites

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why?

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's wrong with just setting up some basic driving guidelines and punishing people equally regardless of what they drive when they frick up?

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I ran over 8 small children yesterday in my recreational mctruck, someone do something!

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Eat Shit, homosexual.

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you left out the part where that stupid ass kid is standing in front of a camera and half a dozen proximity sensors and the truck will automatically slam on the brakes. frick off, my diesel truck gets better fuel economy than my subaru outback did.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the only thing more cringe than manchild truckgays are soigays like NJB who b***h about them without offering real solutions

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol ok, ill just register my truck to my llc then

38. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Most of the problems attributed to trucks would be solved by having an IQ test component to getting a license.

39. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never gonna happen, /n/igger

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They shouldn't be banned but you should need a separate license to drive them. Too many boomers with lifelong lead exposure driving around.

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not just bikes is the biggest lolcow cycle freak on YouTube. His whole deal is that he lives in Netherlands and enjoys cycling so the whole world must change to his ideals. Classic Schitzo narcissist.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To be fair driving in large cities sucks ass. Nobody follows any rules, parking is a nightmare and traffic is horrendous.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cities cannot survive without trucks. The farmland is gone. Trucks can’t operate without roads. So roads will exist. So cars will exist. So bikes will exist. And that’s how the rest of your life will go. There is no change.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Okay well excluding freight trucks most individuals can make their way through cities without a personal vehicle. I see no reason not to make life without a car easier for city gays. Personally I like driving and hate cities so it's irrelevant to me but on the odd occasion I visit the big like twice a year it would be nice to get on a train and be able to walk or take decent public transit. I fricking hate stop and go traffic. Besides, less city Black folk driving will make cars cheaper.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You can live without your tvs and funko pops, trucks have no place in the world

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And yet trucks will still remian the most popular vehicle sold in America and you will continue to seethe.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>trucks have no place in the world
            Hope you aren't relying on the working class trades for your little social revolution. Without their trucks, they're going to be unlikely to help you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Vans are more practical than trucks. They can switch to vans when trucks are banned from non-rural areas.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No they aren’t. In fact, I just decided that vans are gay and you are compensating for something if you drive one. How am I going to know that you’re using it for utility if I can’t see inside the cargo area?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>How am I going to know that you’re using it for utility if I can’t see inside the cargo area?
            Wouldn't make a difference, all the little dick truck drivers don't use it for any real work anyway

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tell me how 1% farmers are going to feed the 99% in human ant farm cities without trucks. You are able to bike to the grocery because of trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
  42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ban shitposting autists who flood the board with low quality, low effort troll/bait threads.

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>another slide thread
    >not properly seasoning it
    leftypol Black folk tongue my anus

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *