>bare bones barely legal insurance with zero coverage costs $40 per month
what the frick?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>$40
    Brother thats less than half what I pay for liability. What blessed land of milk and honey doth thee hail from?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You dont understand
      its $40 with ZERO coverage

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

so what are you paying for?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To get the feds to frick off

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no YOU dont understand i pay 195 a month for zero coverage AKA i pay 195 a month just to be able to legally drive my own car

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Bro, I do the same and Liberty charges me $200/mo.
          My car is fricking 180hp; I've never been in an accident in my 22 years of driving; I have a great credit score; no driving violations.

Same bro. Are you with Liberty too?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no YOU dont understand i pay 195 a month for zero coverage AKA i pay 195 a month just to be able to legally drive my own car

The frick is "zero coverage"? Do you gays just mean liability only? I've never had anything else in my life, just don't crash or park your car in shitty neughbourhoods.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm good with that, my cars all cost less than $4k anyway but like; others, I pay $180 a month to drive my 30 year old cars. I'd like a cheaper "legally you can drive" policy that doesn't charge for multiple cars when only I drive them and am the only person covered. It's not like the one back at the house will cost the company anything if a tree falls on it, there'd be no point in reporting it because there's no coverage.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Once I thought about actually getting a new car, but then I looked up on how insurance works here. Basically liability is only ever around €20-25 a month, doesn't matter if it's a Twingo or a Lamborghini (I did the simulation and it was 25 for a new Lambo). And actually if the car is over 20 years old it drops to €15. However comprehensive insurance for a new car, even the cheapest 10k Dacia, starts at €80 a month. Goes up to over 100 for normal cars. So frick that, I am never getting a new car. For those 700-1000 euros a year I save on insurance I can get a lot of repairs for my old shitboxes.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He's just giving donations to the insurance company and not actually paying any premiums or receiving insurance coverage

If you really want cheaper insurance become self insured. It takes a lot of money to do it but theoretically you aren't spending that money, just securing it for later

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Brother thats less than half what I pay for liability. What blessed land of milk and honey doth thee hail from?

I'm not OP but I live in a midwestern city of 500k people with a metro area a little over 3 million. I drive a 15 year old car and I pay $38 per month for bare bones liability insurance.

Just call around. If you're over 25 years old with a good driving record you should be able to get extremely cheap liability coverage

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

im not paying 40 dollars a month to drive less than 100 miles a week.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

insurance minimums are a crime.
    its pathetic what mins are required for like property damage, which is like $30k. lol a fricking stop sign costs $5k to put up

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the real meme is how much money hospitals vore up from insurance companies
      mild fender bender into somehow $25k worth of medical damage cause i guess half a dozen xray visits and checkups is that expensive.
      >mfw seeing my L&I claim reach $29k in accumulated expenses and i haven't done any surgical work

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

my mom clipped a bumper or something in a debre feild from some Black folk who crashed their car on the highway and she fricked up and pulled over and they sued her insurance for bodily harm even though they weren't in the car when she drove through and won several thousand dollars despite my dad calling them and telling them everything and that it was all bullshit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a giant cartel. Insurance companies rip off hospitals, hospitals rip off insurance companies, both rip off the government, and all three rip off (you). The racket only exists to rentseek.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All of you mothercukers just winge and complain about insurance prices instead of... I don't know, finding another insurance provider?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't work that way, moron

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>just pick another flavor of shit

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Where the frick do you find that shit? Mine's 165 a month

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Where the frick do you find that shit? Mine's 165 a month

Op said bare bones liability. Surely your $165 a month insurance is full coverage or somewhere in between, no?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Being a quasi boomer has its upsides
      >drive 2014 fusion, 80ish a month
      >get speeding ticket , no change
      >get in wreck, total car, no change (not liable, but still)
      >new car is a convertible 300hp rwd i6, insurance rate goes DOWN.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i get full coverage for my shitbox

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I pay $50 dollars a year for combined registration and third party insurance
    You morons are doing this all wrong, you either put the car on classic plates then just ignore the limit rules or you just drive with nothing
    Why the frick would you even consider paying anything more then 50-100 bucks a year if you aren't getting any cover value?
    Full coverage maximum cost per year should be no more than 6-700 dollars and if it's not you are being scammed and deserve better

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They check for insurance when we register our vehicles and renew tabs in my state.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you just drive with nothing
      My state (Florida) suspends your license if they find out you have a lapse in your insurance during tag renewal.
      It sucks since getting insurance for anything is a b***h and a half here right now. Auto, bike, homeowners, umbrella, etc.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the insurance here is so israelited its unbelievable. has honestly made me consider moving r2jpnm

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No insurance = vehicle registration revoked
      Driving without registration = license revoked
      Driving without license = prison

Insurance industry is a legalised protection racket

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I pay 200 € for a whole year. Full coverage for damage caused by animals and severe wheather.

Enjoy freedums.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In exchange you pay €9 a gallon, 55% income tax, and get your license revoked for doing 1mph over the speed limit because there's speed cameras every thirty yards.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>and get your license revoked for doing 1mph over the speed limit because there's speed cameras every thirty yards
        Fortunately 55% income tax is not enough to run the bureaucracy, so the police can't actually operate most of those cameras or check the data they produce.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I pay 5.1 $ a gallon, TAX is 0% because I'm wrenching and have a registered firm. My loicence won't be revoked unless I drive 150% over the speed limit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>implying there aren't downsides in your eurodork country
      as someone already said: 9000000 euros per liter.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Insurance isn't mandatory here so bomb insurance only costs $10USD a month.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>have lowest coverage with Geico
    >I get in a crash
    >call them to claim the tow truck they're supposed to send
    >woops sorry we can't send one
    >try to get covered for the damage under policy
    >woops sorry looks like you have no coverage

I definitely don't have theft or damage insurance either. I will literally have to kill someone if they try to steal my shitbox, I'm not gonna be out thousands. ~~*Insurance*~~ is a scam we're required to buy into. If you actually crash they look for any excuse to tell you to frick off and hang up on you. Always take them to court and report them to insurance oversight agencies. California has the CA Department of Insurance, not sure if other states have specific law enforcement agencies like that.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pay $100 a month for 3 vehicles from the 90s
    Not bad really
    >decide to save a few bucks and only drive one vehicle this summer
    >call insurance and ask which is cheapest to insure
    >insure only that vehicle
    >insurance is now $65 a month
    Wait wut?! Mother frickers. Not even only 35% less with dropping 2 vehicles from the policy.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>275 a month for liability only a 4cylinder Tacoma
    >Driving for 10 years
    >no claims ever
    Insurance is the biggest scam . Why am I legally required to buy Buffet another yacht?

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Here in Germany I have full coverage for the same price that you pay (about 500 euro a year for mz MX5 RF)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *