>be wagie. >be rent cuck. >never cared about money spend all wagiebux on rent and fastfood

>be wagie
>be rent cuck
>never cared about money spend all wagiebux on rent and fastfood
>finally got a driver licence
>looks at the price of new car
>its more than all I have in saving account
Holy frick Im poor. Should never desire a car in the first place now I know I failed at life.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nothing wrong with driving a $2000 shitbox

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Be driving and see another clapped out $2000 shitheap like mine on the road
      >Give the fellow millionaire investor a nod

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, but it definitely won't stay $2000 investment. Just in taxes and insurance alone is another 2K/yr. Maintenance some hundreds

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cars bought off the lot still have insurance, taxes and maintenance, only difference is you're stuck with car payments, pick your poison

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So just buy a reliable used one. That's what most people do. Soon buying a new car will once again return to an upper middle class thing, like it was back in the early days of automobiles.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>financially irresponsible
      >oh i know! i’ll buy a brand new car fresh off the lot! USED?!?! what do i look like? POOR?????
      this is the majority of DA summed up in a greentext

my friends and cousins my age all drive brand new cars. Im doing that badly?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

dont worry so much about other people

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And they all have high insurance and sky high car payments. Don't be that kinda slave OP

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This exact mindset is the source of most Americans' debt today. Keeping up with the Joneses is a waste of time. You know what income is coming in, you know what MUST go out. Work with what's left over and set a budget. You shouldn't be driving a new car until you can afford it, that might be a few years but trust me when I say it's better to get into a better position financially and then buy it than vice versa. I spent the first four years of my life after moving out barely scraping by because of trying to keep up and getting myself into nearly inescapable debt.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm debt free now and it's a beautiful freeing feeling. All I need to worry about is rent and bills

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rent

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rent
            Sounds like you're just worrying about somebody else's debt

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok I'll go live out my car gotcha senpai

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

got a driver licence
    at the price of new car
    Well there's your problem, you're moronic

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>financially irresponsible
    >oh i know! i’ll buy a brand new car fresh off the lot! USED?!?! what do i look like? POOR?????
    this is the majority of DA summed up in a greentext

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA is the opposite.
      >You're buying a new car?
      >Impossible! I thought everyone was as poor as me!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA is the opposite.
      >You're buying a new car?
      >Impossible! I thought everyone was as poor as me!

little bit of this little bit of that.
      >LOL buying a new car?! wow you poorgay. I don't do that so I can stay wealthy :^)
      >*sees another older car* lol what a pos. My car is better than yours because it costed more

DA makes up whatever delusional bullshit that makes them feel better in the moment

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not really most people on this board can’t even afford used cars

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

irresponsible
      Yes goy paying money to live indoors and eat food is irresponsible

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

being self aware is 100x better than being a poorgay with credit fricked up to the max just to own a new car

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do some research and find something achievable and reasonable, or learn to wrench max and pick up a project car or neat used car you like.

Or get into a cheaper hobby. Maybe motorcycles, maybe hiking.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna add this, when you buy a brand new car, as soon as you drive it off the lot it is no longer used and you've already overpaid

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*No longer new

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's quite nice to buy a car brand new and then drive it got 15 years. It becomes a family member.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True. I think new is best but they're not worth going into debt over and I think people that don't have the financial means to keep up should be rushing to take out a loan for an automobile

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>they're not worth going into debt over
          this, especially if your income isn't that high

[...]
          my friends and cousins my age all drive brand new cars. Im doing that badly?

for one, who gives a shit. for two, there's a very good chance they all have high financing payments unless they make a lot more than you (why are you comparing yourself to them) or someone helped them pay it off, none of which are comparable to your situation. find something used by a few years that's known to be relatively reliable and learn to do some maintenance yourself. you'll save a ton and you won't be stuck with a complete shitbox. if that's legit unaffordable for you, then just get an ancient corolla or civic and save for something nicer while you enjoy having no car payments

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also stop calling yourself a cuck as if you don't have choices in life plus learn to meal prep. You entitled prick

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

join the /n/ side

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

have a nice day /n/igger

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *