>Return
>See pic related
People don't suffer in Australia.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    lesbianloserlurker

you forgot to mention that a pack of gays will end up costing you around 35-60 dollars

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah lots of c**ts smoke smuggled SEA darts now

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

ive been meeting more and more people who buy illegal imported tobacco from dodgy shops in regular business hours

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

... Ummmm what the frick? Whyyy? Is tobacco that expensive? The shitalian wasn't kidding?
          A pack of ciggies here costs less than two USD.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

he's not kidding, a pack of gays will unironically end up costing you around 35-60 australian dollars. it's heavily taxed to discourage smoking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Firstly nice quads and second it's not at all a bad idea on the Aussie gibt's part if they use the money from the tax to fund hospitals, I'm all for it.
            Kind of like France uses the tax money they put on gambling to raise money for kindergartens.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Kek, 60 crispy dollaroos for a pack of camel? Pozztralia is cucked beyond belief.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i smoke japanese american spirit that cost $18 dollars a packet thanks to the industrious spirit of the chinese

• 2 months ago
        lesbianloserlurker

Long Live China saving us foreign poorgays all around

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>pic
    What do you even do in that situation?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Simple really:
      >Enter from other door
      >Drive home
      >Hose car thoroughly
      >Car good as new

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they're orb weavers, completely harmless

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Walk through it face first to ensure maximum surface area to disperse the buggers from your car onto your corporeal canvas, mouth open for protein, mouth closed for loving embrace

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a dingo ate my baby!

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

i dont smoke but you seem like a homosexual and should inhale your car exhaust

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Taxing smoking is a win-win. If bogans are propping up the black market they should be identified and arrested by heavily armed police wearing ski masks

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you live in fantasy land. everyshop in qld sells chop chop and the police know. foreign cigarettes aren't illegal, they are grey imports.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Literally 1984

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Thanks for the bump moron, mucho gracias really, nobody has any idea what you're talking about aside from you and Me so they'll treat you like a schizo, still your bump is very appreciated, if you had two braincells to rub together you'd ignore me if you didn't like me, but you don't. Aldo I think I hear a dingo eating your baby.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We've c**tin false widows in Ireland now and they're cancerous homosexuals I hate them.
    Spiders used to be cool and didn't afraid of anything until these nignogs arrived.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *