BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP BEEP...

BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP...

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't even hear it anymore in most cars. some of them are obnoxious though and just get louder and louder so I have to buckle it up behind me while driving through a neighborhood

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get an extra one to keep it quiet.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can buy this

or if you're cheap, just cut the wiring harness and short the two wires together.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>cut the wiring harness
        I did this and it fricked up my airbag sensor. Had to solder them back together to be sure it still worked. Do not recommend.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're supposed to cut at the mechanical switch on the seatbelt itself and short them together, not just randomly cut the harness to the seat.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's fricking stupid. It'll throw off the airbag sensors, in most vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Only if you figure out how to disable your airbag you fricking nonce.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I only use the cheat buckle when I'm riding around the farm or in a parking lot so doesn't matter

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just wrap the seatbelt around the headrest and plug it in.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

in my car the light doesn't even flash
    if your car does this and doesn't let you permanently turn it off then you have a shitty commuter car, simple as

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If car manufacturers really cared about (You) putting your seatbelts they should've pushed for a system that locks the gear selector preventing you to switch to drive on Auto transmissions or disabled the infotainment features until you put it on.

Mine stops beeping after a minute or so and it's not even loud.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My car is too old for that shit

>If car manufacturers really cared about (You) putting your seatbelts they should've pushed for a system that locks the gear selector preventing you to switch to drive on Auto transmissions or disabled the infotainment features until you put it on.
        DO NOT give them ideas

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>DO NOT give them ideas
          Ford was already looking to include ads on their screens before everyone told them to frick off, doesn't exclude them from trying again in the future.
          And since everything seems to go through the cuckEV route, it wouldn't surprise me they or any other brand is already on it, since all you do to change gears is pressing a button or turn a dial in anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's kind of already a thing. I forget what it's called but I did an emissions test on a Chevy pickup fleet vehicle and didn't understand why it wouldnt go into drive. it makes you wait 15 seconds or put on the seatbelt. they want me to buckle up to drive a car 6 yards in an empty lot to the shop door

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Family friend bought some kind of Volkswagen as a first car for their daughter because it wouldn't start without the seat belt connected. Not sure if it was stock or aftermarket. Also don't remember what model it was because I don't give a frick about vws

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Family friend bought some kind of Volkswagen as a first car for their daughter because it wouldn't start without the seat belt connected. Not sure if it was stock or aftermarket. Also don't remember what model it was because I don't give a frick about vws
          Was probably a 1974. By law in 1974 all cars had to disable their starter switch if the seatbelt wasn't buckled. There was so much outrage congress changed the regulation before the 1975 model year.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It was not a 1974, that much I know. I believe it was something from the 90s. They bought it in the mid 00s, before the recession.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>in my car the light doesn't even flash
      >if your car does this and doesn't let you permanently turn it off then you have a shitty commuter car, simple as
      it's a government mandate.

If car manufacturers really cared about (You) putting your seatbelts they should've pushed for a system that locks the gear selector preventing you to switch to drive on Auto transmissions or disabled the infotainment features until you put it on.

Mine stops beeping after a minute or so and it's not even loud.

>If car manufacturers really cared about (You) putting your seatbelts they should've pushed for a system that locks the gear selector preventing you to switch to drive on Auto transmissions or disabled the infotainment features until you put it on.
      kys
      also saying "infotainment" unironically means you belong on reddit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>If car manufacturers really cared about (You) putting your seatbelts they should've pushed for a system that locks the gear selector preventing you to switch to drive on Auto transmissions
        This is a shit idea for obvious reasons.
        >disabled the infotainment features until you put it on.
        But I'm actually ok with this.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Noooo stop calling things by their commonly accepted terminology

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>commonly accepted terminology
          Nobody outside of /r/cars and doug demuro videos ever uses the term "infotainment" unironically. It's called the fricking radio, zoomer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

literally everyone in automotive calls it infotainment

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's their word. Use it around me and I'll break your face, mayo honkey.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Per DA, post body. You won't, lmao.

in my car the light doesn't even flash
            if your car does this and doesn't let you permanently turn it off then you have a shitty commuter car, simple as

>in my car the light doesn't even flash
            >if your car does this and doesn't let you permanently turn it off then you have a shitty commuter car, simple as
            Imagine thinking you're flexing with your car when really you're just outing yourself as an absolute poorgay with an ancient garbage car. As others have said, this is literally mandated by the government of every first and second world country and probably some third world ones too. It's super easy to disable or workaround.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>show body
            That was a joke and you're a homo, so use your gay imagination. I'm six four 240 and can turn rodeo triples off the rope swing. Make of that what you will.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rodeo triples off the rope swing
            Sorry Black person I don't speak queer

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's a professional "wrestler"
            The rodeo triple is his signature move.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kekd. I hate this dump but being called a Black person always makes me feel better

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah well I'm 7'8" 350lbs of muscle alone and I raise rabbits

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get off DA, Lenny.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, the rabbits are asleep

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

...Mayo monkey?
            God you people don't have an ounce of creativity do you

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sheeeeeit
            I'm white as the driven slush.
            Feeble epithets just amuse me, pinky. Knowmsayn cracker?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Take the dick out of your mouth wiggers.
            Blacks are all buck broken gays

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

F150 master race reporting. The dinger is easily turned off.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

but you have the worst chime ever invented doo dee doo doo dee doo

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The little bell is behind the head unit I cut that thing off and now when I drive around girls get wet at the free chad

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't check the wiring diagram to locate the beep source
    >he doesn't override the entrance signal that shows an occupied seat without closed belt
    Do you even wrench bro?

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>~Driving to my school, I buckle my belt
    >Driving to my house, I buckle my belt
    >Driving everywhere, I buckle my belt
    >I buckle up my seat belt~
    Remember to buckle up and stay safe, kids!

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Which of these dummies would you like to be?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So you think somebody would survive a multiple rollover crash like this one if he just wore a belt?
      lol. LMAO even

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You are all of those dummies.
        I was in a high speed rollover crash, 3 out of the 4 passengers survived. The one who didn't was the one not wearing his seatbelt.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Being inside the vehicle is greatly preferable to being halfway out of it as it continues rolling. You might still get squished in some crashes, but rollover crush protection standards have been improving for good reason.

Here's an idea: don't drive like a moron and you won't roll over. Driving well is much safer than all the seat belts, airbags, computers, and beeping nanny sensors in the world.

Do you know why they're called car ACCIDENTS anon?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Do you know why they're called car ACCIDENTS anon?
          Please explain how you can be driving safely and suddenly find yourself rolling at high speed like

https://i.imgur.com/gI7uxDV.gif

Which of these dummies would you like to be?

Literally only possible if you take a curve way to fast like a jackass or if you moronicly swerve for something.
          Drive well and you will never have a rollover accident, so there's no need to inconvenience yourself with moron belts.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Any number of ways. Swerving to avoid a noise at night if you live in the north, someone ELSE forcing you off the road due to being moronic in the mountains, black ice in the mountains, some moron doing 110mph in an Altima on the freeway accidentally pit maneuvers you into the ditch, so on and so forth. They're not just for rollovers either, keeping you approximately in your seat is helpful in regaining control after an initial incident rather than being flung around inside of the car, and you might be able to partially salvage the situation. Not getting a face full of front windshield in a head on collision would be a pretty big positive. I could go on. I think everyone who hates seatbelts just has a huge beergut they can't easily get it stretched around.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Noise
            That was meant to be moose

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Swerving to avoid a moose
            Negligent
            >someone ELSE forcing you off the road due to being moronic in the mountains
            Negligent, keep safe distance from other drivers and anticipate their moves
            >black ice in the mountains
            Negligent, drive according to conditions
            >some moron doing 110mph in an Altima on the freeway accidentally pit maneuvers you into the ditch
            This doesn't happen
            >I think everyone who hates seatbelts just has a huge beergut they can't easily get it stretched around.
            I think all seatbelt promoters are oversocialized effeminates who can't wait to bend over to whatever dictate big government commands next. I bet you loved virtue signalling with your face mask during the covid hoax too.

You can't control what the hordes of idiots you share the road with will do. Buckle up, chucklefrick.

>You can't control what the hordes of idiots you share the road with will do. Buckle up, chucklefrick.
            I haven't worn a seatbelt once in 30 years of driving and I have zero accidents. I'm gonna be OK, but thanks for your concern.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh I see, you have anti-social personality disorder, now it makes sense.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Your historically normal views and opinions are a personality disorder, according to reddit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm wrong but I can't allow that so clearly your reddit

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This guy fricks.

Oh I see, you have anti-social personality disorder, now it makes sense.

This guy is pozzed

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can't control what the hordes of idiots you share the road with will do. Buckle up, chucklefrick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ah yes, you will never ever get Tboned if you just drive gooder(tm)

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nah, I crash intentionally.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>You might not survive the worst crash possible, not you shouldn't try to do anything at all for any crash ever

• 3 weeks ago
        civil engineering stud

I know a guy who survived a double rollover

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

People literally do all the time. Have you never been in a HEAD CRUSH MAXIMUM thread?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Here's an idea: don't drive like a moron and you won't roll over. Driving well is much safer than all the seat belts, airbags, computers, and beeping nanny sensors in the world.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>runs redlight
        >tbones you

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>no ingles senor
          >por favor
          >dios mio senor
          >*peels out with bumper hanging off and oil spraying everywhere while your stand in front of your totaled car*

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do we let these people flood into our country again?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

some would argue the juice is worth the squeeze

i'm talking BBL

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because the israelites want to ruin your life

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My family was in a program to help Americanize Afghan families that volunteered to assist with American forces abroad
          When they were done whole families were offered citizenship and a new start in America, with new names so that the Taliban couldn't hunt them down here (the Taliban go to Mexico and cross the border to enact revenge killings)
          Mrs. Doctor Mohammed (not real name) tattooed her real name in squiggles on her arm because she was so proud to be her husband's wife
          She was the light of the family, they were extremely based
          He went from surgeon to a night shift at a 7-Eleven and took a second job so that his wife didn't have to work to maintain a traditional family, he promised her she'd never have to work for anyone else for a single day in her life
          There was a hit-and-run one day; she knows first aid, after all, her husband was a surgeon, and you talk to your spouse about work
          She was pulling the driver out of the car to administer first aid
          When another guy crashed into her
          Killed her while she was trying to help an American who was badly injured
          He also ran
          Two hits and runs in a couple of minutes, two people dead
          Mrs. Doctor Mohammed, I will never forget you, your beautiful family will never forget you, and we will make sure your grandson knows your love

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>When another guy crashed into her
            >Killed her
            I guess she should have stayed in her shithole then instead of leeching off the white man.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Her husband and son served in the US Army, they earned it
            I don't care if the war in Afghanistan was pointless

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>her husband and son were good little zogbots to help the israelites and greater israel at the expense of the US taxpayer
            They have to go back, boomer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick off, they got citizenship the right way, fought for their country legitimately, and she got killed by an illegal while trying to save an American

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pottery

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Deserved not only for betraying her country but also being a turd-colored moron living on the white man's land

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They were white and didn't betray their country they fought for it and lost everything

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hey were white
            They were shit-colored mutts just like you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Put your belt on and maintain turning speed you moronic truckold

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the one that went the highest

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

someone post the suv flip in the street takeover

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this one

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Toasty!

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>seatbelt internet defense force

Every time

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pretending to be moronic is the same thing as being moronic

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>my car just turns off the beeping after 20 seconds

>but my work car literally gets louder and beeps faster the longer you go without the belt clicked in

modern cars truly are gay.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My Toyota does the louder and faster thing. Annoying shit.
      Ford > Toyota

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

see my older Yota doesn't do that, it beeps for a bit and then mutes itself, but the new Subie just screams like an autistic child until you BUCKLE UP

it also detects if you have both hands on the wheel and vibrates/beeps at you if you don't

Cuckbelt haha

based and suicidepilled

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>vibrates and beeps if you don't have both hands on the wheel
          WAT. This would piss me off, a lot.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it has some kind of feedback in the steering wheel, like your cellphone vibrates, if you take hands off the wheel. If you want to use certain types of cruise control with lane assist it demands you have them at 10 and 2, can't even rest one at the bottom of the wheel. So it's less fatigue to just control your own speed and hang hands at the bottom of the wheel than to fricking argue with the car every 2 minutes.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I didn't know there were so many Black folk in DA

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cuckbelt haha

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive car with automatic seat belts
    >the light does not illuminate if you forget to buckle the lap belt
    it's literally just an extra door ajar light for me

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not my problem

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah instead of being built to protect you your ride is built to try harder to kill you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ride a moto one time. You'll understand why they're fun.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>immediately brain dead
      You ain't wrong

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I don't wear seatbelts, safety is for gays
    >ACK!

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tfw car from 2001
    Slightly aged cars are so good.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>slightly
      Anon 2001 was 23 years ago

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

2001 was 5 years ago

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

in Ford this is just: ignition on (do not start) buckle+unbuckle 10 times.

dislaimer: always use a seatbelt, the collisions are not always avoidable.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No. Here's how it works in the trucks:
      -turn the ignition on (but not running(
      -wait (~60 sec) for the seatbelt light to go off
      -buckle and unbuckle 4 times (internet says 3, but that never works)
      -after 4th unbuckle, the seatbelt light will flash a few times
      -repeat for every seat you want to lose the nanny on

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Or you could buckle in and just start driving instead of doing that moronic song and Dance routine

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh I wear my seatbelt. Had one save me once but I'd wear it anyways, I'm not into eating glass or steering wheels.
          Still should have the option to turn it off, dangerous freedom over safe tyranny and all that.
          It's most useful when your gf is climbing around the cab looking for tampons or whatever women do, it cuts down on the b***hing about the dinger.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You only do that Nintendo cheat code thing once and it permanently disable the nanny. Or use Forscan, and disable the goddamn annoying useless reverse beeping alert while you're there.

I'm not going to buckle the seatbelt to drive around on hunting/ranch properties or cruise up and down the beach at 5 mph. I'm not going to buckle the passenger belt just because I set a heavy tool box or a couple bags of corn on the seat.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the problem is sometimes the seatbelt sensor mechanism does not work and it will beep even when properly buckled up.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That depends on the exact truck dummy

in Ford this is just: ignition on (do not start) buckle+unbuckle 10 times.

dislaimer: always use a seatbelt, the collisions are not always avoidable.

On the maverick it's ignition on then watch the seatbelt pop-up screen as you buckle and unbuckle 4 times then the seatbelt light will flash

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No. Here's how it works in the trucks:
      -turn the ignition on (but not running(
      -wait (~60 sec) for the seatbelt light to go off
      -buckle and unbuckle 4 times (internet says 3, but that never works)
      -after 4th unbuckle, the seatbelt light will flash a few times
      -repeat for every seat you want to lose the nanny on

Your method might work though, haven't tried it

19. 3 weeks ago
    Panda5

I wear my seatbelt because I take corners like a maniac. Flicking then tossing into a corner without a seatbelt means my scrawny ass getting flung off the seat to where I can't reach the pedals.
    I don't care what everyone else does, but I like seatbelts.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I stuck a fruit sticker over mine. Way too annoying.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>car just flashes CHIQUITA at you nonstop
      >get in horrific wreck with drunk driver
      >steering column removes your ribcage and lungs
      >lil Chiquita just smiles as you fade to black

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK
    PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK
    PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK
    PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK
    KURWA JEBANA PIERDOLONA

22. 3 weeks ago
    civil engineering stud

Driving with no seatbelt in an airbag-equipped car is even more moronic than it used to be before airbags became a thing, enjoy dying from asphyxia from a fender bender.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

air bag won't go off if the seat belt isnt plugged in for this exact reason numb nuts

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Air bags also typically go bad after a few years, especially with American brands

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I simply won't wear my seatbelt is all hahahahaha

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You'll be some EMT's worst call of the night

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

At least someone will remember me then

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

EMT's either off themselves at 45 or aren't sober enough to remember you

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So it's a 50/50 shot

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The seatbelt actually breaks the circuit and does not complete it. Do what you wish with this information

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Driving exam should include showing all the videos of easily preventable injury and death and if a person fricks up understanding what could have prevented it, for just a single video they are banned for a year.
    Also include the dead body pictures and stuff.

You know what only I should be allowed to drive, the rest of you can frick yourself.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just disabled it because you can do that with VCDS with simple instrument cluster coding.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it always amazes me how angry people get that someone else they've never met is taking risks. you get similar threads on diy with people claiming using a grinder without full plate armor and full facegaurd will immediately kill you lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because if the crash unfortunately doesn't kill you, you will waste our tax dollars in a hospital. And even if you get killed, we could witness your mangled corpse on the side of the road and that would be upsetting.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you will waste our tax dollars in a hospital
        I'm sick of seeing this meme. Please tell me how to get taxpayers to pay my medical bills. Because the hospital expects me to pay them.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I'm sick of seeing this meme. Please tell me how to get taxpayers to pay my medical bills.
          It's a talking point of statist douchebags. In reality only blacks and mexicans (both of whom they support) get free medical bills.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I get wearing safety shit and don't think less of anyone for doing it. I grind and weld in shorts and tshirt barefoot. Just hobbyist stuff in my garage, not all day for a living.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>drive without seatbelt
      >get t-boned and flip
      >get ejected from car and killed
      >some little kid sees his first dead body
      >whoever t-boned you now has to face a manslaughter charge and the guilt of killing somebody else
      vs
      >use grinder with no ppe on garage
      >blade splits and kills you
      >no one around to see because you're alone in you're garage

I can at least forgive bike chads because they're giving up safety for performance, you're giving up safety because of laziness.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lmao see! this is crazy. he has no idea when or if I might do this. whether it might be a yard truck that's not been on public streets in years or a sports car I'm hooning his brain just immediately goes to worst possible case. Just immediately angry and genuinely believes a cut off wheel will kill you if you're not wearing plate armor lmao. karens are frickin hilarious. the instant rage is just intriguing tbh

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Safety is among the top 5 preacher topics for the NPC's.
      >anon you can't just change your oil it's toxic you could poison yourself and others!

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never understood seatbelt hate, i'm so used to it that i feel naked driving without it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think it's just trolling cause it upsets Karens so much. personally it's just annoying when I'm just pulling the car in the shop or test driving it in my lot for specific noises that don't require using a public street.

Because if the crash unfortunately doesn't kill you, you will waste our tax dollars in a hospital. And even if you get killed, we could witness your mangled corpse on the side of the road and that would be upsetting.

>Because if the crash unfortunately doesn't kill you, you will waste our tax dollars in a hospital
      so you want me to definitely survive and definitely waste your tax dollars? lmao wat

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

On the mk2 Toyota Yaris the speaker for the seatbelt is the only component on the rear side of the speedometer PCB so it's really easy to get to. I pulled mine off the day after I bought the car. I dont mind the light flashing but the beep annoys me.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I left a hat on the seat of a Nissan Altima and the weight of the hat, the hat not even two pounds set it off.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy shit I didn't know we had black people posting on DA now

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

can't hear the beeping over all the clanking of my open beer bottles

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh you guys didn't buy a mid 00s Lexus?

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thanks based car, i will use the seatbelt.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I agree with the practice
    My gf doesn't like wearing her seatbelt and she wouldn't wear it without it

Meanwhile I always wear mine because before I was born my mom hit a telephone pole and got ejected and survived

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bluuuuuum
    >Bluuuuuum
    >Bluuuuuum

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *