Behold: the Indian-authored web app in car form

Behold: the Indian-authored web app in car form

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No ground clearance. Probably still not 4x4. I will have to tow that one just like I tow the little old school mail trucks half the year as they can't handle 1 inch of snow or even the slightest ice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>No ground clearance.
      Fat and boomer mail carriers can't step up to get into the cab.

>electric model was canned
      i dont want to live on this gay earth

It's not but DeJoy is a c**t.

You do realize that even top-tier EVs didn't run this winter due to the cold, right?

You should tell Norway, with their 90% EV adoption, about this problem.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's government contract design at its finest, everything the government asked for and not an inch more.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>electric model was canned
    i dont want to live on this gay earth

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You do realize that even top-tier EVs didn't run this winter due to the cold, right?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

pretty decent amount of the country doesn't get significantly cold enough to have that be an issue, and it happens to be in the more populous areas.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Are you for real, dude? Cars shut down in major metro areas like fricking CHICAGO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Breaking: Americans still can’t fathom that other countries exist
            >More at 6

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We fathom; we just don't care

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nah, that homie is too dumb to even realise that other parts of AMERICA exist.
            the most populated areas of California and most of the south rarely see freezing temperatures. that's the bulk of the US population.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Chicago gets cold as balls moron.
            Not all of the country is above 40°N

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

mine MSP worked fine. Also runs low 9s.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wasn't the swappable electric drivetrain an option down the road or did they scrap that too?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sneak peek behind the design process

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What really sucks is that the USPS is gonna crush all those old LLVs instead of wholesaling dumping them in government auctions.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

...why?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

they're pretty piss poor for use as civilian vehicles and have a tendency to catch fire, there's no parts available for them anymore and the USPS has been holding them together with duct tape and prayers, they probably make the argument that they're not safe to drive or sic onto the interested public which will be almost exclusively poor people and collector spergs.
        The latter might be able to make them run but the poors are just a liability and lawsuits waiting to happen.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

In my area they already gave up on those and started using Mercedes vans.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why not do this nationally? Why make a mememobile?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

why doesn’t the government just get chevy to throw a sliding door on their vans and buy that
          what is the value proposition for redesigning a van like this

Gov't needed a reason to give money to a pension farm that is still bending sheetmetal for vehicles in a brake press and an english wheel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I wish it was that cool

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I see these everywhere, always blocking one or two lane semi-rural roads that are ubiquitous where I live. honestly, I'm a little jealous of their chadditude

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why doesn’t the government just get chevy to throw a sliding door on their vans and buy that
    what is the value proposition for redesigning a van like this

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bureacracies love spending money. It makes them important!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't get why they don't buy the same vans fedex and usps are using, most of their mail volume is packages, and companies are ditching mail for correspondance, they just like to set taxpayer money on fire.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

At USPS scale it probably doesn't matter as much while also getting the features they want like RHD, but they do use some normal vans and are acquiring more alongside the specialized ones.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

why is a mutt vehicle right hand drive? wtf
        also they could just buy vans in uk or japan or other country that drives that way

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The mailboxes are near the road so the mailman doesn't have to get off his/her ass to deliver the mail.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *