Behold, the People's Electric Car!

Behold, the People's Electric Car!

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The new 65 HP version can do 0-100 km/h in less than 14 seconds, which is over 5 seconds faster than the previous model.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very impressive.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's actually slightly faster than that, but Renault didn't really bother trying to get an accurate value, because it's irrelevant for a motorized shopping cart.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The number I saw in the product brochure was 13.8 seconds.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Probably depends on the engine / transmission.
          You can get 'em 68 to 129 hp depending on location.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Slower than a fricking Yaris.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't have stats for a Yaris, but the Spring is similar in performance to petrol powered cars in the same class like the Hyundai i10, Fiat 500, and 3rd generation Twingo.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>0-100 in 15 seconds
        do eurokeks really?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>dude I need to be like in fast and furious

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The interior is the biggest difference. It almost looks like a modern car. The previous version was genuinely poverty spec ugly.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Peoples car Sandero 10k euro
    Peoples car Electric 20k euro
    Well that's a flaw

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It starts around 15k euro. The bongs just get lokek-ed by a direct currency symbol swap, as usual.
      And the most basic-b***h non-Stepway Sandero starts from around 12.5k euro.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will wait for the Twingo version

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>could buya bigger, more powerful and overall better gas car for the same price
    LOL, every time.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Sandero is a better choice as a single car, true. But, if you're a multi-vehicle household, you already have a gas/diesel car, so it makes sense to get a smaller runabout, especially if you happen to have solar panels (or live in a region with cheap hydropower).

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True. But as a second car, it's far from being the "people's car" as OP claimed.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's the cheapest new small electric car, apart from the BYD Seagull which isn't sold in Europe (yet, anyway). And it's a bit more practical than the Seagull.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what a cuck mobile LAMO

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you would know hahaha got eeeeeeeem

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

riding a bus is better then driving that dacia, at least you can tell ppl they suspend your licence or some shit.
        tbh i don't understand market for that junk. Ppl who want EV are super rich in eastern europe and they will go with tesla or audi etroon. Normal ppl are too poor for any new car here and they will go with 20y old audi or BMW. Ppl in western europe won't buy some indian or china made dacia. They buy tesla 3 or Y...maybe cheap chinse MG EV.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You can get a lot of benefits and rebates for EVs.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be DA
    >moan for bare bones modern car
    >see Dacia
    >start arguing how they can buy merc s class for the same money

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>its 2024
    >only old manfuacturer that offers a real ecological and affordable BEV is dacia and citroen

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>EVs are for cucks and soibois
    Legends drives rusted 20-30y old bmw's while smoking malboro reds, drinking kvas and geting in fights at lidl parking lot.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *