Belltown Hellcat

>The so-called "Belltown Hellcat" driver accused of racing his Dodge Charger through city streets and waking people up with his loud exhaust was ordered to pay more than $83,000 in fines during an appearance in Seattle Municipal Court on Tuesday.
>Court filings by the city attorney allege Miles Hudson, 20, was supposed to submit proof that the car's exhaust system has been fixed, but prosecutors say he has failed to comply with the order. Hudson is subject to fines of $1,300 every day his car is not fixed, according to court records.
>Hudson appeared in court wearing all black with his face covered by a mask and his eyes concealed by dark sunglasses. The prosecutor asked that he be ordered to remove the concealments but the judge allowed Hudson to continue wearing the balaclava ski mask and glasses.
>During questioning, Hudson told the judge his car was in the shop undergoing modifications and that he sent an email to city officials informing them of his actions. Seattle Assistant City >Prosecutor Cindi Williams said Hudson refused to cooperate during a vehicle inspection at Seattle police's West Precint last week. Seattle police told Hudson that the inspection would be considered "incomplete due to his refusal to cooperate."
>In March, the Seattle City Attorney’s Office charged Hudson with two counts of reckless driving, alleging he posted videos of himself driving 107 mph on Fourth Avenue South.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIITTT

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just city folk things

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i had more people in the country b***h about my open dumps lol people are homosexuals everywhere

• 3 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

one thing you never fricking do in the country is stop when someone flags you down because they're just going to say c**ty homosexual shit every time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lol exactly why i speed up or already going at warp speed anyway, had several people try and block the road frick em

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

but i thought y'all country folk were heckin wholesome and god fearing

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

there is no good reason to be flagged down anywhere but now there's no witnesses
            do the fricking math.
            they're either going to chew you out or shoot you.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Good
        >Hudson is subject to fines of $1,300 every day his car is not fixed, according to court records.
        Based

lol exactly why i speed up or already going at warp speed anyway, had several people try and block the road frick em

https://i.imgur.com/pc0ZgEZ.jpeg

[...]
        make em seethe

>Uhh this behavior seems illegal
        >Help us police
        >*Bootlicking intensifies*
        Why are they like this

Brown hands typed these posts

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Go back to the city, pavement ape

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/43qSn27.jpeg

Good
          >Hudson is subject to fines of $1,300 every day his car is not fixed, according to court records.
          Based

[...]
          [...]
          [...]
          Brown hands typed these posts

im hwite australian trash u israeliteBlack personhomosexualc**t

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're not supposed to drink gas before posting, abo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i love the fumes from my petty cans in the footwells tho never run out of guzzoline in straya otherwise you become mad max condemned to the wastelands

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cope citycuck, pay your $83k fine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i had more people in the country b***h about my open dumps lol people are homosexuals everywhere

make em seethe

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Uhh this behavior seems illegal
        >Help us police
        >*Bootlicking intensifies*
        Why are they like this

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>>*Bootlicking intensifies*
          If the police didn't exist, I could just shoot you myself or run you over. The police protect you, so we have to work in the framework of a justice system.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the police just enforce the law. without police, you still have to abide by the law, DeShawn.
            if you shoot someone, the townsfolk will bring you to justice if not for the police.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think the townsfolk would be OKAY with running over a loud motorcyclist kek.
            You need the state to protect you and guarantee your "rights"
            The regular people do not give a shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

in what sick world do you think its justified to shoot and kill someone because of such actions?
            nobody is on your side with that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In a world with no cops, obviously. Yes, some people might react badly if they catch you in the act, but here's the thing: nobody is going to investigate that accident.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm pretty sure the community is going to be alarmed when a man winds up dead in their neighborhood. You have been inside and isolated from society for too long, or you're a fed. Either way, frick off.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, the community might be alarmed, but you don't have the institutional facilities to do a proper and impartial investigation. So what does the community do? Establish such an institution, to help safeguard streets and investigate crime. Damn, it's almost like you need cops or something. Even the most moronic leftist has to admit that this is the case.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pal what are you talking about? Of course you need cops. I want the police to look into random murders. Aren't you the guy saying you can just kill at random and nobody will care?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, if there are no cops. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrong about what? What the frick are you smoking you dimwitted loser?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but you don't have the institutional facilities to do a proper and impartial investigation
            The track record isn't looking too hot kek. But petty traffic stops, emission inspections, and marching in pride parades you pigs are certainly on top of.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You would say that 50% success is better than 0, no? Also, does that article go into why this is the case?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the police are le bad because they can't keep up with the world's march into degeneracy and the state mandates homosexuality because of george soros and similar israelitery
            Your anger is misplaced. You are a useful idiot, or a israelite yourself.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cops also had a lot easier of a time lying and fabricating evidence back in the day also. Weird how that changed when they started having a harder time doing that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bruce Lisker really did a number on the cops.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just look at the graph goy, dont question why

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Q:

>in what sick world do you think its justified to shoot and kill someone because of such actions?
            A:

In a world with no cops, obviously. Yes, some people might react badly if they catch you in the act, but here's the thing: nobody is going to investigate that accident.

>In a world with no cops, obviously.
            I'm sorry that you can't follow a basic conversation.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Justified or not, the state protects you from being killed. The townspeople would not care.
            >That's why before police existed, society was a free-for-all murderous battle royale, right?
            Uh before the establishment of the state and justice system, yes. And that's a GOOD thing.
            I AGREE that cops should have no power.

>I could just shoot you myself or run you over
            Lol, no you wouldn't pussy. And do you think the community would tolerate a murderer on the loose?

[...]
            That's why before police existed, society was a free-for-all murderous battle royale, right? You pigs are glorified road pirates. Low IQ power-tripping thugs for the state that hide your bully behavior behind a badge and a gun.

>do you think the community would tolerate a murderer on the loose?
            They'd be cheering that the guy revving his motorcycle on main street all day was dead lol.
            Without the rule of law people just act based on feelings.
            You NEED the rule of law to protect you.
            The only reason some guy on crack doesn't just kill you for annoying him is because he could go to jail.
            So you're the bootlicker.

>the duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Yes, the state has an obligation to protect the criminal, but no obligation to protect the citizen.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This anon gets it. Order only exists because of law, and the enforcement of that law.
            Without order of law everyone is essentialy an unhinged Black person doing whatever their feelings demand.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>yes, I heckin love Le anarchy
            >frick 12, you fascist pigs

>Le what the heck, why are you ganging up on me?
            >Im on your side! IM AN ALLY!!
            >huh?? it's because I'm more insufferable than the loud exhausts??
            >noooo someone help me!! Le Noooooooo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I could just shoot you myself or run you over
            Lol, no you wouldn't pussy. And do you think the community would tolerate a murderer on the loose?

>yes, I heckin love Le anarchy
            >frick 12, you fascist pigs

>Le what the heck, why are you ganging up on me?
            >Im on your side! IM AN ALLY!!
            >huh?? it's because I'm more insufferable than the loud exhausts??
            >noooo someone help me!! Le Noooooooo

That's why before police existed, society was a free-for-all murderous battle royale, right? You pigs are glorified road pirates. Low IQ power-tripping thugs for the state that hide your bully behavior behind a badge and a gun.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What was the wild west??
            You think that's just some corny theme they have at amusement parks??

I'm not saying cops are necessarily the solution either, but your idea of community led justice would be a nightmare.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be you
            >live in small community
            >someone commits a crime
            >no one knows who it is
            >community meets up to discuss potential culprits
            >eject green
            >turns out it was red
            never trust red

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>be me, just wanting a peaceful quiet day
          >some subhuman is ruining that
          Simple as

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you do this in a rural area, they'll just leave a log in the middle of the road

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Typical Pudding head hellcat driver

4. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

>hellcat driver
    new slur for my collection

• 3 weeks ago
      p™

one thing you never fricking do in the country is stop when someone flags you down because they're just going to say c**ty homosexual shit every time.

Lol why are you trying so gard to fit in Gaped Loose newbie?
      It makes you look desperate af and trying to be edgy is cringe.
      LMAO lurkmore milhouse and gb2 normiebook

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

based Hellion raising Hell in his Hellcat. they should rename that place Helltown.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i would have sympathy if this idiot didn't flat out record himself revving specifically to wake up people at 2 AM

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

shit you sposed be up cookin brekkfuss or sommin by den anyhow

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s like an alarm clock.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

shit you sposed be up cookin brekkfuss or sommin by den anyhow

Awake at 2am? Good.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is he white?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

look at his hands

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no. he has videos where you can here him say
      >"AYYO LEMME WAKE EM UP"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no, american

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

THE CHARGERS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Y'all got me hemmed up on some BULLshit

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>have loud exhaust
    >beta homosexuals get angry about the noise and have me fined 83k
    >Boy, i sure hope you beta homosexuals wont find this fully automatic AK flinging FMJs through your walls to be too loud now....

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

double Black person

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why did you write 'FMJs' as if thats some special COD bonus upgrade perk you put on your rifle, and not the default round type for any rifle made in the last 120 years? You arent a noguns are you?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Watch it anon, he'll put on commando pro and lunge your ass

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kek
          >captcha: V8M4

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Watch it anon, he'll put on commando pro and lunge your ass

I got One Man Army Pro ON ALL MY CLASSES
            1v1 homosexual, bet you won't

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

scargays once again proven to be the Black person hellcat owners of the 308 autoloader world
            like pottery

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I like his poortext scope lmao put something good moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

fuark sick camo brah

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Curious how long that optic is gonna survive more than anything else.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick are you on about? SCARs fricking EAT optics. Terrible fricking guns.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reading comprehension

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because full metal jacketed rounds excel at penetration. You could have learned this is less than a minute.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They do not. Steel core, tungsten core, solid copper, are examples of bullets that have good penetration. FMJ is the standard cheap range ammo you buy in bulk for any rifle.

But you thought it was some spicy secret ammo because you play COD lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>durrrrrrr what about this other ammo that has betterrrrrr penetration
            Full metal jacketed ammunition will penetrate a wall just fine (especially an american wall), which is why the original poster referenced it in the first place. You are a pseud, and not as smart as you think you are. Sit down. Be humble.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah, no one who owns guns says FMJ as if its some special secret ammo, noguns kun

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You actually have autism

haha murricans mate. cant get enough of them innit?

- Posted from my 200 square foot flat

britoids and euroids aren't human. I'll thank you to refrain from implying that I am either

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This anon is correct.

https://i.imgur.com/8onCTIH.jpeg

[...]
            I got One Man Army Pro ON ALL MY CLASSES
            1v1 homosexual, bet you won't

War horse concepts for the sling? I have a padded version of that Rhodesian brushstroke?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

haha murricans mate. cant get enough of them innit?

- Posted from my 200 square foot flat

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's like saying that gas cars are more deadly in a crash than diesels

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

he'll magdump your ass with assault clips and a bump stock watch out

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cool cool, that won't un-thermite your engine block though

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Land of the freeee

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>proles raised in dysfunctional and noisy households getting upset that others are annoyed by their obnoxious behavior

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Depends on the type of rich. Urban rich doesn't like loud, whereas suburban rich may like the occasional sound of cold started V8 in the afternoon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Auscuck/Anglo nanny state worshipping mentality.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What, should we just kill you proles instead?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the "nanny state" is law enforcement preventing me from lynching you to death for being obnoxiously loud.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>That fricking first name Gonzalez
      My sides are now the third and fourth moons of Mars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

my sides are in orbit
        this homie named after a corn chip

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>>That fricking first name Gonzalez
        >My sides are now the third and fourth moons of Mars.

LA RAZZZA ESE EX-OH-CHITTLE RECONQUISA me write words bad white people white people please buy Atlantic magazine is total liberal dogshit, you are bad, now buys or I says more tings abouts you.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those Seattle white folk post to be up cooking breakfast, that's like an alarm clock!

WHOO WHOOO

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Seattle
    His fault for living in a dying homosexual city.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ordered to pay more than $83,000 in fines
    If they can't make them pay child support, then how do they collect on this?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They'll take his car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

seize the car and auction it off.

So now the bank is out $70K?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no, as he would be still paying off the bank 70k without a car in exchange

assuming he's taking out a loan, then that's on record and it's almost impossible to take out a similar loan

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he would be still paying off the bank
            lol
            >then it's almost impossible to take out a similar loan
            BHPH

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>BHPH
            >implying jamal had 100% xx,xxx upfront

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Jamal is rich. Or rather his mom is. The car is in his mom's name and his mom also bought him a luxury condo in downtown seattle.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That court will never see a dime of that fine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it will ruin my future credit rating
            That's a different Black.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm glad I'm white

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>under 800
            ngmi

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who gives a frick about a credit score. Congrats on paying your bills on time?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Most embarrassing place to be tbqh. Your score is so good that you did all the good goy stuff but you still don’t have 800+.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Weak. I hover around 820, just shy of 90k in credit lines.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice keep up the good work anon. What's your age

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

seize the car and auction it off.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They'll take 10% of every paycheck until he pays it off

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Uchiha clan jacket
      >flaming hot Cheetos sweatpants and shirt
      >Astroboy boots
      >Death Note
      >tiger stripe wrap
      Hell yeah. This boy has style.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How the frick do you even know that, anon…

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What? It's in the image, anon.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be me
    >not a Black person
    >car is loud because exhaust is heavy
    >occasionally come back from trackday and too lazy to take it back to storage
    >cold start it in the morning in neighborhood
    >immediately select 2nd and slowly roll away at 500rpm
    >no one ever complains ever because not black

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>When reporters asked him why he was in disguise, Hudson said, cryptically, “I’m kind of shiesty and felling myself."
    The frick does this even mean? Zoomers need a lobotomy.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>racing through city streets
    I have annoying brown college student neighbors that do burnouts in the apartment parking lot. No police though, it's a small city where the cops just do not give a frick.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Used to see,
    NO JAKES
    NO FLATS
    painted in 10' tall letters on the road when I lived in the sticks.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

making unnecessary noise is kinda a low iQ thing.
    my race car is loud, 95.0 DBA at 50ft.
    but I'm not ripping through my neighborhood at 1am like the browns.
    don't act like a moron and you won't get the cops knocking at your door.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Looks like someone cut the pipe with bolt cutters lmao. Man, that's bad.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

have sex.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be white people
    >have nice justice system with laws and judges
    >import brown people into this system
    >they don't care about it or respect it
    >"fine" them 80 thousand fricking dollars for breaking laws
    >muh fuggin bix nood poppa da bo bum n shiet
    looked it up, apparently his mother is wealthy possibly due to scams or something, so she can cosign a 100k vehicle.
    we literally cannot get along with each other any longer. it is as simple as that.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Seattle
    People living in cities don't deserve comfort and silence.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Law shouldn't even be involved. If you intentionally make your exhaust frickoff loud it should be legally permitted for anyone to take pot shots at you with a rifle.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>apolitical ones like auto
    Hi. I don't understand the man's issue with the home depot though.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anyone else notice this dude is wearing 1k usd Rick Owens sneakers?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Black person wastes money on pointless expensive trinkets
      Not news.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not saying I agree with his decisions or his taste but there’s nothing wrong with having nice things. White people should wear nice clothing and sometimes that can be expensive

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Which doesn't include Rick Owens dark and edgy mallgoth fake chucks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *