>Blocks your path

>Blocks your path
Not my problem.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cue 100 posts from obese rednecks claiming that somehow normal drivers following the law are actually the ones at fault here

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You gotta understand, the slob who can stay sober long enough to get their commercial license gets to drive the biggest truck imaginable and thus becomes Exalted King of the Trailer Park.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Autonomous driving and AI will replace them... in two more weeks

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Heard this post on this board 10 years ago. Autonomous tech is Boomer investor bait. They do a couple tricks. Raise a lot of money. Fail to deliver. Declare bankruptcy rinse and repeat.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah I hate it when cars sit in the left lane next to a truck and never pass it

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You can be right all you want but it won’t help if you’re maimed, paralyzed, dead.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>semis in the right lane doing 5 under
    >semis in the middle lane doing 4 under passing the semis on the right
    you can't use the left lane unless you're doing at least 90
    >merge into left lane and sit in the giant single-file line of people barely doing the limit trying to pass all the semis
    >semi doing 3 under illegally pulls into left lane
    Fact: Semis are responsible for a thousand times more man-hours wasted in traffic than cyclists ever could be

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do you want the shelves to be stocked at the Dollar General or not?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>if these barbie dolls don't get to walmart by 7:30 society will collapse
        Stay in your containment lane Black person.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Unironically it does. have you been shopping on black friday? the day before valentine's day? the saturday before mothers day? the day before 4th of july?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Was out last black friday morning and it was barely busier than an average saturday afternoon. The only trucks that matter anymore are the amazog ones.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>day before day before day before day before day before
            Maybe get off the hooch and get that delivery there not at the last minute

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No I will not support the destruction of my local small businesses.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>But I need to support muh consooomerismmmmm
            Yeah feel free to take a few months off buddy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one takes communists seriously.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Exactly. Nobody takes people who demand special treatment and collective action by society seriously - like all truckolds do.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Frick all slowgays who take more than 6 seconds to pass semi trucks. You deserve it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Turn signal on for an eternity. Clip probably cut short to hide the fact that he was loitering

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It is very much illegal to run someone off the road no matter how long you've had your blinker on.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Two trucks colliding is a lot more dangerous than a car having to brake and run onto the shoulder.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

glad you agree that the truck should just slow down and let the other truck merge

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tell that to the volunteer fire man who scrapes you off the road.

W w w w what he did was illegal!!!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

why are there so many DAtists that are content with sitting right next to a fricking truck forever

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

also they destroy roads. which causes construction, which causes traffic, which causes even more time wasted

i hope when the purge comes we can publicly hang all truckers for refusing to press the accelerator pedal more than 5%.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

homosexual wiener sucker cope. Bikes are for dykes.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *