BMW Sells its 1 millionth BEV

>Global sales up +2.5%
>deliveries of fully-electric vehicles increase by +40.6%
>Higher BEV sales in all major regions of the world
>year-on-year BEV growth of over 27.9%
>"we have reached an important milestone that confirms the attractiveness of our product portfolio"
So what was that about the EV experiment being over?

And in case you don't care about EVs, they're killing the competition with their traditional cars as well
>In addition to significant BEV growth, the BMW Group also recorded a significant year-on-year increase in sales of models in the high-end premium segment, in the first quarter (+21,6%)
>7 Series saw double-digit growth worldwide
>M once again increased its sales from the all-time high posted in the first quarter of last year and continued its growth story in the YTD March 2024
>This strong quarterly result was largely driven by the continuing popularity of the high-performance models BMW M2*, M3 Sedan, M3 Touring* and the BMW XM
Seems people love whatever they're doing with their new cars. As it turns out offering quality cars to people who buy cars new instead of the vocal moron on the internet with a used 318d (Ultimate Driving Machine™) is a winning strategy

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/article/detail/T0441021EN/bmw-group-continues-on-bev-growth-path:-milestone-of-one-million-fully-electric-vehicles-reached

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I hope that BMW dies as a brand, I hope more people will hate and prejudice their owners more.
    Sincerely a BMW enthusiast

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Sorry bro, BMW isn't in the business of making used 3 series for """""real enthusiasts"""""

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nokia had its most profitable year 5 years after the iPhone launch. These companies that are sleeping on EVs better hurry up before they end up like Nokia.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The future is looking bright

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ugly ev, no one cares

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What hideous bug person mobiles.
      Dudes who drive these are silicon valley culture vulture vanity divas who only want to keep up with the Jones. You disgust me, I can't wait to outlive you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Ah yes an alpha Romeo but shit

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>So what was that about the EV experiment being over?
    idk maybe the forced propping up of the entire industry by govts. internationally? endless subsidies? non-existent infrastructure?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But enough talk about oil

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Am I the only one who feels like these giant batteries are worse for the environment than oil and ICE?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're not the only one, but you can all be lumped into the same idiot category I guess.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No doubt that moving stuff around has a big environmental impact. The important thing is to keep it in perspective.
      A long range EV may need 300kg of battery cells put into it at the factory, but that battery is now often good for the life of the vehicle. Most will never need to be replaced, or only need a single replacement to keep a 'classic' status vehicle on the road.
      A typical internal combustion engine car driven average distances burns through over 1000kg of fuel every year. Every year you keep driving one, is like seeing at least 3 battery packs worth of stuff go up in smoke.

So while battery pack production in North America may not be perfect, and the Global fossil fuel infrastructure may not be totally equivalent in environmental impact based solely on the amount of mass of stuff delivered, how much worse are you imagining putting a battery in a car once is compared to the continued dependence on fossil fuel every day?
      Six times worse? Nine times worse? Even if those were the case, you are looking at a cross over point after only two or three years. The reality is today most EVs see their break even point compared to a gas car in less than a year on the road.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't tell these guys how much electricity it takes to extract, refine, transport, and pump gas and oil

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

holy shit this cope lol

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>the daily fail

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>offer people nothing but hybrids or EVs
    >numbers of hybrids and EVs sales go up
    wow! The people LOVE it!!!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

BMW literally offers you the same cars with turbocharges straight 6s and V8s

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

EVs are done lol all the puff pieces in the world can't save them now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Don't search what the best selling car in 2023 was

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't search what the best selling cars in the US for 2023 were. No, I don't give a flying frick about whatever totals are a result of including things like Chinese or Yuropean market sales.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>noooo it doesn't count!
          Post your trugg. You did buy one new, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kek move those goalposts a little harder homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No truck? I accept your concession

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

my truck's outside and has norhing to do with the discussion, gay boy. i'm not even the guy you were replying to. keep being a homosexual though lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If it's outside surely you can post it, right?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does DA hate fast cars?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

half of DA is poor, the other half are paid shills and literal bots for the oil industry

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You will never be a woman

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *