>bought RV. >was really excited for it, for like two months

>bought RV
>was really excited for it, for like two months
>owner just mentions it was stolen once, at some point, and that's all
>totally fine, not an issue, ask if that's the whole history of it, and they say nothing else
>paid for it
>come pick it up, really excited, start cleaning it out
>suddenly, some random guy (small town) is surprised I'm in it
>I ask why I shouldn't be
>asks if I know anything about it
>"Oh yeah, I know it was stolen once, but that's not an issue at all"
>turns out "it was stolen at one point" was like 10% of the actual background of it
>turns out it was a heroin den, and there have been overdose deaths in it
>start digging, turns out there's police reports and shit
>deaths, and possible contamination from other hard drugs (not just heroin)
Now I just want it gone. Utterly disappointing.
Best way to get my money back, anons?

I know I won't be getting back 50% of it.
Sell to some guy who doesn't care that it's a Breaking Bad-RV?
I didn't even underpay for it, so it didn't occur to even ask if there's something off about it, since it was an average price.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly that history is kinda wild. Does it work okay? I guess personally that wouldn't put me off too much so I'm curious as to why you'd put yourself in the hole for a functional RV.

Though, I live in an area that's been the battleground for multiple historical wars to the point where you can still dig up remains, so maybe the concept of people having died where I live doesn't bother me as much.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly, I really don't mind a house where someone died or anything, but I guess I have a thing about cars/RVs/etc.
      If a car plowed into a line of schoolkids, I don't think I could drive it. I'd always be thinking about the fact that that happened.

Especially if I was the immediate next owner after it happened.
      And more than anything, there could be needles and shit, also, meth / heroin residue soaks into walls, and then gives you brain damage. I ain't cleaning that shit up - maybe if you gave me the RV for free, and paid me for the supplies to clean it, but not the amount of money I gave.

So clean it up and let it redeem itself, stop giving up because something goes slightly wrong.

Anon, I bought a recreational vehicle for a market price. I'm not doing biohazard cleanup for the price I paid. I can rebuild an engine or troony from the ground up, I can weld structural damage, I don't care about gutting the interior, but I'm not going to clean up a crime scene for fun.
      >slightly wrong
      Come on man. The "it was stolen" part was "slightly wrong". The miscellaneous engine work it needs is "slightly wrong".

"Heroin den where people died and was seized by the cops"" isn't "slightly wrong."

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You didn't even know what happened until someone told you about it, it's already been cleaned.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would give a godanm award to the car that ploughed through a bunch of kids. I'd feel so proud to own such death. You are a pussy b***h, I'd kill you too.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So clean it up and let it redeem itself, stop giving up because something goes slightly wrong.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who cares if junkies died in it? Seriously why would that upset you? If it runs and doesn't stink of dead Bodies who cares?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't be able to sleep in an ex-heroin den where people died, honestly. Maybe I'm a pussy for it, but so be it.
      Dude, honestly, if you want it, you can have it for $600, I'm in Ontario.
      Least I can do is do something nice for an an/o/n.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Im Not poor and not near Ontario, but maybe an anon could enjoy that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

dude even if it IS haunted crackheads have no personality
        so it would be like being haunted by tv static, there's nothing to worry about, you might hear a faint humming of an evenescenes song but that's it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Worried about ghosts? It's not a haunted house anon, it's got wheels. Drive it around the block and the ghosts will fly right out.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't be able to sleep in an ex-heroin den where people died, honestly. Maybe I'm a pussy for it, but so be it.
      Dude, honestly, if you want it, you can have it for $600, I'm in Ontario.
      Least I can do is do something nice for an an/o/n.

for an an/o/n, especially if they wouldn't mind its history.***

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i think you should start cooking meth in it

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You need to keep in mind that people talk for fun. These campers all look similar as well. You don't even know for sure any of it is true. Take it to a detailer, have them do the cleanup. If you want to chase the ghosts away cook a couple meals in it and have a couple drinks with some friends in an area far from where the vehicle had been parked. Nine times out of ten that'll do it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I found out from the owner that it's true. Honestly, just want it gone at this point. I think I'd have been willing to consider keeping it if they just told me. Well, shucks.

You didn't even know what happened until someone told you about it, it's already been cleaned.

Hasn't been cleaned. Cops just impounded it and returned it, no cleaning was done, because the guy at the lot where I picked it up from, said he cleaned the needles out.
      This was all confirmed by like 5 other people, and police reports.

Is the guy you bought it from a big fella? Just go belt him, sure it won't get your money back but you'll feel better

Old woman, can't do that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>old woman
        even better, go back and make a huge fricking scene. Tell her that she lied and the vehicle purchase contract is void, make a whole bunch of shit up and make her take it back. Worth a shot

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>no cleaning was done
        yet is was clean enough for you to buy it at market value and have zero problems staying in it.
        It was cleaned.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the guy you bought it from a big fella? Just go belt him, sure it won't get your money back but you'll feel better

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends on state but you can sue the seller for knowingly falsely representing the vehicle

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wouldn't care, except that I would tell anyone who I could corner inside. Think the history makes it more interesting.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like a great vehicle for picking up goth chicks and molly prostitutes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It would be GREAT for goth chicks.
      >yeah... I heard of this camper that had like five people die in it, a lot of suffering, I had to buy it. You can really feel it.
      >Here, we can go park where it was for the night, the aura of the camper back in that spot is insane...
      go to some podunk spot with a spooky vibe, burn some sage and light some black candles
      >anon you were right, I can feel their despair... Do what you want with me, I will channel them
      fresh goth pussy served up hot with hints of candle smoke and sage

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd keep it op, as long as it doesn't actually smell like death.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How many people do you think have existed since the dawn of mankind?
    Do you think they all died at the graveyard?
    Your mother was probably doing a line of coke on the kitchen table in the 60's.
    The same table your dad used to plow her on nightly until she got pregnant and fat.
    Someone hung themself in your first apartment a year before you moved in.
    ALL U.S. currency is contaminated with cocaine because of the drug trade.

Welcome to reality.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>I just thought it was "normal dirt" and not "contaminated biohazard dirt."
    You could stand being in there, it was normal dirt.
    Literally just do the normal shit you should do when buying an RV. Throw out the mattress, lysol all the surfaces, steam clean the seats and carpet.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What engine does it have? MOPAR 400/440, ford 460, or chevy 454 are worth ripping out just to scrap the rest.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just fantasized about making a mobile beer pong party RV, then I thought about the whole bathroom thing.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lick the walls you get a free high.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Lambright

>>asks if I know anything about i
    Quit being a giant pussy, clean it up and use it. It's just a tool.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

israeli lightning maybe?

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You got a metal ass RV anon why are you complaining? Just clean it out real well you aren't going to get contact high.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>If you want it, anon, it's yours.
    I'm on an island south of Australia. You could just take it and have the inside professionally cleaned, so you don't have to touch it.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>own the legendary junkie killer
    >didn't take pride in it and fix it up to showroom condition
    ngmi

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy haunted RV
    >perform stage 3 exorcism mod
    >????
    >profit

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>I just thought it was "normal dirt" and not "contaminated biohazard dirt."
    Pretend it is, and have it cleaned out.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

turbo ls swap it à la the sloppy mechanics build

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody can say it doesn’t have character. Its up to you to clean it up and make it your own, ghosts and all.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>homies believe in ghosts
    holy shit

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick sakes just rent a rug doctor and spritz some ozium inside and it'll get the death ick out of there.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *