BRAKES ARE TOO HOT.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 7 days ago
    Anonymous
    • 7 days ago
      Anonymous

lol sauce? I'm trying to see someone eat shit.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous
        • 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>30mins +
          any backstory, is he wienery as frick? Kinda hard to laugh at this.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Fricking hell, I'm dumb

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

lmfao the screaming at 3:30 is hilarious, I want to make it my ringtone

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

yeah crashing fricking hurts

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>Euaaaaaghhhhhhhh

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>Brand new untested brakes
            >DOT3
            >no helmet
            >no rollcage
            >170mph
            >HOLD ON
            He's the new king, the mercury boomers have nothing on him

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

what's so bad about dot3

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

On a slow shitbox? Nothing, on track car? Enjoy your boiled brakes just like that dude

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

I had recently boiled my brakes for the first time trail braking with dot 3 and organic pads and it was a real eye opening experiance being at 110 and realizing that you used all the brakes in the last corner.
            pads were smoking pulling into the driveway and I'd like that shit to not happen again

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

DOT4 and engine braking, won't happen again unless you're larping as Takumi on the mountains

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

I completely cooked my brakes once towing an 18,000 pound trailer down a longass 6% grade that had sections as steep as 20%, in a diesel with no exhaust brake. I was able to get down to like 3 mph with both feet to the floor and hitting the lockup on the trailer brakes, then slammed it into park and I just barely managed to stop before blowing through the turnout. Probably the closest I've ever come to dying not sure what I would have done if it broke the pawl.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

it's government slop, real men run water and canola oil in their brake lines

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

On a slow shitbox? Nothing, on track car? Enjoy your boiled brakes just like that dude

DOT3 is fine on a track car as long as you actually change it. The dry boiling point of the shittiest DOT3 is higher than the wet boiling point of RBF 660, Typ 200, etc.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

DOT4 and engine braking, won't happen again unless you're larping as Takumi on the mountains

what if we just used brake powder instead of brake fluid, that way it couldn't boil? like graphite lock lubricant

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Why don't we use a cable, so there's nothing to boil?
            Or use an air system that exhausts some air when the brakes are applied so there's always fresh cool air?

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

man you really are the most moronic tripgay I've ever seen on this site, and we've had some moronic tripgays

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Once again you prove yourself ignorant as frick for someone who claims to be a car enthusiast.

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

man you really are the most moronic tripgay I've ever seen on this site, and we've had some moronic tripgays

i asked because I wanted to know you fricking piss eating Black person.
            I don't have all the redditsafety knowledge I build bullshit in my backyard and I'm a damn frick better than you are at it because it hasn't killed me yet.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>I build bullshit in my backyard
            Post pics

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

his trip code is "Black folk" anyone can post as him

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

bump

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

wait, it might be just "Black person"

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

bump

his trip code is "Black folk" anyone can post as him

lmao

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

DAMN IT WHY CAN'T I REMEBER
            I know it's something close to "Black person" maybe Black personhomosexual?

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

bump

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

test

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

I had recently boiled my brakes for the first time trail braking with dot 3 and organic pads and it was a real eye opening experiance being at 110 and realizing that you used all the brakes in the last corner.
            pads were smoking pulling into the driveway and I'd like that shit to not happen again

wat why did you ask what the problem with dot3 was then immediately tell us a problem you had with dot3

[...]
            DOT3 is fine on a track car as long as you actually change it. The dry boiling point of the shittiest DOT3 is higher than the wet boiling point of RBF 660, Typ 200, etc.

castrol srf baby
            >518 F wet boiling point

• 7 days ago
            Greased Geese

because I know that the dot 3 formula has a lower boiling temp than 4
            but I want to know if there is more to it than that, if there is more information to gain from asking right here to learn than just googling it.
            for example can boiling it cause permanent cavitation like air in the system or contaminate the fluid or permanently damage its effectiveness
            i dont know about shit like that and you cant learn all of it with reddit-brain knowledge, shit you only half-learn from googling shit

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

buying time for google search, waitng for other responeses before continueing. this might be a shitty bot.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>wew brakes are getting hot in those corners
            >better try slowing down from 170mph now
            >oh no

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

dont need safety gear, I'm not pushing the car
            >pushes car
            want to put some heat in the brakes
            >wow the re gen is great
            god dam this guy is dumb

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

How dumb do you have to be to drive an experimental home built car with no fricking helmet, and using factory brakes?

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

When you buy the track for the day and make your own rules for the event.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

ironically it's a good thing he wasn't wearing a helmet, because without a HANS device it would've made it a lot worse.
            it wasn't stock brakes, they were upgraded, but they didn't replace the DOT 3 fluid with the DOT 4 fluid provided by the company, they only topped off with the DOT 4.

Which IMO is pretty fricking moronic. It'd be understandable if they overlooked the DOT 4 completely, but to be aware of it enough to top off with the DOT 4, but not replace the DOT 3 is extremely moronic.
            >Time stamp 22:12

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

damn that is moronic

imagine having all that time and money sank into a car and being too lazy and fat to bleed the brakes

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>:46 in
          why the frick do I care about anything this 70iq meat bag has to say? the dude is ugly as frick too

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>a 4000lb car has brake fade
          Weird

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>mixed dot3 with special racing brake fluid
          I had this exact same crash in my formula car lmao. Fortunately not nearly so badly. I was completely uninjured and only broke some external stuff on the car.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

This guy is THE ULTIMATE amerimutt zogbot holy shit

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>the brake fluid Tesla provides with the Plaid is Dot 3
          LMAO
          Elon is almost based for selling these 1000hp, 5000lb death traps to people with no knowledge of cars

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Quite a few performance cars come with DOT3 from the factory. Corvettes, all Camaros inc ZL1 1LE, RC-F, NSX, Hellcats, etc. Probably none as extreme as the tessie Plaids, to be fair.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

all I know is my Giulia had DOT4 as the OEM brake fluid
            it's not RBF660 of course but it still had higher boiling temp than any DOT3

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>Probably none as extreme as the tessie Plaids, to be -ACKKKK

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISJGNVyw70

too bad this homosexual didn't die

2. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

You know what else is too hot?

3. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

i hate this phenotype

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

pdx is absolutely packed with these frickers. they all think they are hot shit too

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

what the frick is pdx and why do you post about it constantly? portland international airport? how many people are really driving around inside the portland international airport?

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

pdx is slang for the entire portland metro area

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

I was gonna say, I thought I remembered people saying SeaTac to refer to the Seattle/Tacoma area, not just the actual airport, but didn't know if I was just making that up in my head.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

how do you get this kind of money and still be this stupid

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

His elbow at 15 seconds

4. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

he didn't stop so good

5. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

HOLD ON

6. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>Endangering lives with my midlife crisis machine because I wanted validation from other old fricks
    Why are old homosexuals like this?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

because nobody ever makes it into a problem for them, everybody just tolerates it

7. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Tesla's have garbage brakes no surprise.

8. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I bet most of these boiling brakes Black folk are gently easing into the braking zone instead of diving into it and thereby putting way more heat into the system than necessary

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

then you don't wear out your brakes, you wear out your tires instead

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>then you don't wear out your brakes, you wear out your tires instead
        bad bait.
        .t track gay

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Yes you wear out the component that you are specifically intending to wear out, correct.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

It probably would have been fine if he flushed the entire system. Anything that says DOT3 can be mixed with anything else that sayd DOT3 or DOT4 but some special racing brake fluids are too special.

9. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

wait, so he just used DOT3 fluid with carbon brakes and that's why it yeet'd itself?
    what moron.
    racing brake fluid isn't expensive.

10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Dot 3/4/5/5.1 is a chemical type classification and a minimum rating classification. You can have a dot3 with significantly better racing performance than a meets-minimums dot5. Those special high temp fluids also generally absorb water faster making them a bad choice for grandma's shitbox which will never see a brake fluid change for 10 or more years.

My god you're all so fricking dumb it hurts.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>minimum rating classification
      >higher performance dot 3 out performing dot 5 but still being marked dot 3
      >minimum rating classification

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Yes MINIMUM MANDATORY you absolute clownshow or how else would same-type brake fluids be able to have different (higher than the minimum mandatory) dry and wet specs.

Fricking moron.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

why would someone get their brake fluid rated for a lower spec when it meets a higher one?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

This, it doesn't make any fricking sense. If you're dot 3 meets or exceeds minimum dot 5 spec then why isn't it dot 5 rated? I think

Yes MINIMUM MANDATORY you absolute clownshow or how else would same-type brake fluids be able to have different (higher than the minimum mandatory) dry and wet specs.

Fricking moron.

is just talking out of his ass.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

You are both morons.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *