>brand new 2024 shitbox. >17k. >comes on steelies. >984kg curb weight (2169 lbs)

>brand new 2024 shitbox
>17k
>comes on steelies
>984kg curb weight (2169 lbs)

So it IS possible to make light electric shitboxes after all, huh

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>17k
    more like 24k
    dont be a moron, just get the Sandero. The true people's car.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah it also scored 1/5 in NCAP crash test so apparently a death trap

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

that's due to the lack of electronic nannies not crash protection, if you don't have all the chirping gay ass sensors you automatically get 1 stars

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

untrue
        an otherwise "safe" car without electronic safety nannies gets 3 or 4 stars (like Volkswagen up! or suzuki swift)

spring fared worse in euro ncap testing than a 2009 Chevrolet Spark which is a 90s daewoo with a makeup

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Pretty sure those tests were done far earlier. Were they tested now they would also get 1 star.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

euro ncap rating for 2019 vw up is still valid, same for fiat 500 done in 2017 (it says not valid but only for the cabrio version)
            both cars scored 3+ despite having similar low level of safety assists 500 is actually lower by 5%
            suzuki swift's 3 stars was still valid in 2021 which is the same year that the dacia spring's testing was performed - and it had even lower safety asist rating, but scored 83 and 75 on adult and child occupant respectively

its really hard to compare against anything post 2009 since there hasn't been many cars with this low of a score. if you skimp on basic safety features like a non-deforming cell or a dash that won't impale you its hard to expect safety nannies

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

As a counterpoint, the latest version of the Zoe got 0 (zero) stars in standard trim, while the previous one got 5 stars based on the old 2013 regs. While it's true that the new one is missing some stuff, that's a massive drop, which cannot be explained merely by some equipment being removed.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Not even 30kwh of battery
    >Every little bump or crash is qualified as unrepairable
    Yeah, it's cheap, but the quality is the same as the price or worse, gotta earn that 30% profit margin somehow.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

little bump or crash is qualified as unrepairable
      Source

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I can't find written reports about it, but in this spanish branch for carwow the dude shows with an specialized electric car mechanic two dacia spring that had an small crash and became completely destroyed with how utterly flimsy the steel is.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How did people survive the Fiat Panda and 206 era then?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There was no mass importation of poverty into europe?
            Nor there was a mass epidemic of drug abuse thanks to the north african countries not even having a modicum of will to prevent the crossing of drugs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

most other people also drove vehicles the same size and not 2.5 ton heavy tanks

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Many didn't.

most other people also drove vehicles the same size and not 2.5 ton heavy tanks

Two miatas crashing head on into each other at 45 mph is less safe than two Suburbans doing it. Weight and size is inherently safer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

f=ma you fricking moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>wats crumple zones?
            >wats large interior space giving leeway for intrusion into the cabin?
            >wats weight that absorbs the impact?
            Asshurt homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Miatas don't have crumple zones
            >not an issue if you don't weigh 300 pounds
            >not a thing, more weight means more inertia means you'll be hit harder, it doesn't matter what your car weighs
            kys fat frick

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Miatas don't have crumple zones
            Their crumple zones and distance they can crumple are much, MUCH smaller than a suburban's. That matters.
            >not an issue if you don't weigh 300 pounds
            Extreme cope. Hope your head bounces off someone's hood.
            >more weight doesn't absorb more energy
            Lmfao. You really are moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

LOLZ! Ive actually bent my door top inward like that a bit so it seals better.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Biggest issue with the Spring is, all the parts have to shipped over from China, they're not made locally. That adds a shitton of money to the final cost.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because all the other Chinese made products are so expensive here in the West...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>gotta earn that 30% profit margin somehow.
      Well the chassis is from Chyna

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Made in Romania from cheap Renault Associate bits if the review I've heard is correct.
      It's a bit bare bones but if that is what the market wants...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No, it's made entirely in china, they want to produce them in europe since governments are removing subsidies for non european cars, but for now it's 100% chinesium made entirely with chinesium parts and slapping a renault charger assembly since it needs to be european compliant.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

30kw is plenty in a light weight city car that gets charged every day

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

there's no world where they can squeeze a 30% margin from this shitbox.
      More like 30 euro

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's a fricking Kwid.
    They're from India and it's one of the worst shitboxes you can buy.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

as it is possible to sell NA engines that have low emissions.
    dont let the poor brands fool you, anon.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

CAN A SMALL CITY CAR BE SAFER THAN AN SUV?
    The answer to this question is not clear-cut. The year of manufacture and the equipment of the car are important, but so are the skills of the driver. Safety standards, design and technology are constantly evolving. That's why a new, small city car can offer better protection for its occupants than an older SUV. Cars today have much more extensive passive safety structures. Their numerous components are made of very strong damping materials, such as EPP foamed polypropylene. It should also be borne in mind that small cars are more maneuverable and easier to control, which sometimes makes it possible to avoid dangerous situations. The ease of handling when maneuvering or parking can be a great advantage for less experienced drivers. In contrast, ten-year-old, large vehicles had a less reinforced construction that did less to protect occupants in the event of a rollover. They also lacked modern electronics and the ESP system, which is particularly important for large cars. This solution has only been mandatory equipment in vehicles since 2012.

in addition to the risk by other vehicles, there are other accident risks, and large and heavy cars like the ones we have today dont perform well.
    if you dont believe this, you can ask your car insurance company which vehicles cost more and why.
    I wont drive a tank, I prefer cars.
    and I certainly wont buy a tank just because 60% out there dont have a brain.
    yes, even if this means my risk is a little higher.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>wall of cope
      You can buy a car. Drive it and enjoy, nothing wrong with that. But yes, full size SUVs are objectively, factually, the safest vehicles.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

and again just collisions with other cars.
        >>wall of cope
        funny how you literally ignored all other things while I just wrote reading.
        tell me, anon, why do you tell me I need to cope here?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

*I just wrote while reading.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Incoherent ESL
          SUVs are safer. You can still buy a car because you prefer it. Everyone is happy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no answer to my incoherent question.
            could it be because its you that is seeking cope?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How am I supposed to answer a incoherent question.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

will you stay here until all the people seeking cope will leave?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Agreed.

There was no mass importation of poverty into europe?
      Nor there was a mass epidemic of drug abuse thanks to the north african countries not even having a modicum of will to prevent the crossing of drugs.

>pic related

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>electric
    Gay

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>range: 84km

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Europoor DA hours really are trash

10. 2 months ago