>browse facebook marketplace for trucks in $20-25k price range. >hispanic surnames. >salvage title

>browse facebook marketplace for trucks in $20-25k price range
>hispanic surnames
>salvage title
>rebuilt title
>reconstructed title
>r-title
>""""título limpio""""" when it's clearly not a clean title
>fire emojis, flexing bicep emojis, etc.
very bleak out there, is it not?

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gotta return back to Craigslist

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Opinion:
      Driving only a few miles a week just to get the car running did worse damage for the car than letting it sit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I disagree

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It didn't get up to full operating temperature long enough and it happened repeatedly. There's carbon buildup in cylinders for sure and sludgey oil.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"a few miles" was at least ten hopefully
            you are right to raise this concern

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what about letting it get up to operating temperature and doing an italian tune up once a month?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Going on a full drive with time at full operating temperature is good . No need to rev the shit out of it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

About how many miles should I get in for my car to be running well?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>2012 EcoBoost
      >driven once a week on Sunday to church a few miles away
      >for the last 4 years
      it's over for that power plant.
      once someone drives that truck for longer than 30 minutes every seal is going to start leaking.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

these infuriate me the most.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you don't need a truck to commute to your job

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i'm not poor. i work from home.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Then you don't need a truck at all homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no actually i'm the type of person who should have a truck. i rarely drive.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i go to the grocery store once per week, a truck is perfect for me!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you need high towing/cargo cap?
            I need truck for motorcycles and minor trade job so I bought a 2010 frontier with the 4 banger and 5 speed. 10k, 80k miles and clean as a whistle

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

primary use would be hauling shit to the dump every now and then. don't really care too much about towing capacity. i was thinking of getting a frontier as well. the prices are pretty reasonable now that the 3rd gen has been released for a while.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

just buy a cheap box trailer for your current vehicle

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i'd like 4x4 as well. i wfh but i occasionally have to drive my b***h to work in the snow (in a very hilly area) which fricking sucks in a fwd car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tires are more important than AWD/4wd. Awd/4wd increases weight and complexity and maintenance cost and only helps when you're pressing on the pedal. The 2wd model frontiers have good ground clearance just the same

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

imo 4wd is more dangerous in snow. its easier to speed up, but equally as hard to slow down

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

4wd will help you with steering and braking. It's saved my ass many times after hitting ice with shitty tires.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It will specifically not help with steering and braking. It gives you more power down to the ground and gets you the most use of traction while using the throttle

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrong. You definitely don't drive in the winter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's half right. If you have to force the vehicle to rotate, 4x4 can help you claw sideways when the wheels are spinning. An engaged 4x4 drivetrain also functions as a kind of ABS since the engine helps the wheels not lock up as easily.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> 4wd will help you with steering and braking
            The absolute state of morons

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> He doesnt even know how to AWD power oversteer and engine brake

> He thinks that makes him smarter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Brakes do the same thing as engine braking but in a more controlled way. 4WD/AWD is useless for braking and turning, it just makes you understeer even more.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

im good at driving in the snow with fwd. i understand that 4x4 only helps with getting moving. im frequently FRICKED by having to come to a stop on a hill, where 4x4 would be a huge help.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I put 1200 pounds of scrap in my bed and went over gvwr by about 200 with no problems. 4 banger is only worth it with the 5 speed to avoid the truck shifting too economically and getting the 5 speed means no strawberry milkshake

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is even more moronic logic. I hope you get a truck and die in a rollover.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>need
      You didn't "need" to chop your dick off but you did it anyway

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even worse for sports cars... The market is still so fricked right now.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just want a truck for basic hauling materials for home projects. I'm going to be ripping off the walls and replacing with Hardy board. Would also like to pull a small camper. Figured 90s would be easy to maintain and learn to wrench on, plus cheap. I was wrong about cheap, but seems like market is coming down. Anyone have a real review for Ford 00's 5.4L or 4.6L? Feel like I'm getting mixed messages on if they're actually reliable or shit. Plus they're actually cheaper than OBS trucks. Any recommendations for Chevy if any? Father in law and mine drives Chevy, but they both prefer the builds of 90s Ford's, same opinion from wife and she's better at buying and selling old vehicles than anyone else in the family.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ford trucks are always shitty. Older fords are just shitty, slow, poor handling and miserable to drive. If I recall correctly picrel has a mile of steering slop, and the gears dont line up with the prnd2l, so it has to start in reverse and N is drive or something moronic and the bench seat isnt comfy, its really loud and the 300Ci i6 has half the hp of my BMW 3.0L i6

My brother has 3 old fords you could buy one for $1500

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We've been over this, great deal anon, but I'm not driving from FL to Oregon or Washington, whichever state it is that you're living in. I would love to buy your 300i6 for $1500 and just improve it from there. 70s?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you dont mind being attacked by mutts you could fix it up on the lot. I dont remember what year that was. Maybe you want the 460 ci big block pickup instead.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I do not desire a 460. 351 is as large as I need for what I'm doing. Prefer the 300 for the durability. Haven't really considered the 7.3 diesels, but they're starting to crop up starting at $4-6500 for 97's. I don't really get why the red coated ones are $20k+ though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The 460 actually gets 50% better mpg than the 351 I used to have. I don't see any downsides to it. The black truck is a 6.9 automatic diesel, im sure you could buy it for $2k and ship it to FL for under $2k. The trucks are pretty shitty tho. Probably not worth it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yea I don’t understand the 6.9. It’s males pretty terrible power even turbod and I swear it gets like 6 mpg no matter what. Mine just sits and I just run the new trucks and Cummins powered rigs instead.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My brother claimed 8 - 10 MPG but I never verified it.

A previous 6.9 diesel had a 4 speed manual and I got 15 MPG hauling ass with it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have an 80s F150 and it's not shitty, slow, poor handling or miserable to drive, quite the contrary. The 300 ci tractor engine doesn't make much hp but it doesn't ever die either (unless the stock plastic cam gear shits itself).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>My brother has 3 old fords you could buy one for $1500
        Hi, is this still available?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

t. moronic Black person

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you suggesting im dumb and black for saying shitty old pickups are shitty? They are useful, just not as daily driving around cars

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

will your brother accept puppies as payment?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No. He can pay for stuff with dogs, he doesnt need any more dogs. His b***hes are probably pregnant right now

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Who the frick is going to buy a BMW when they want a truck?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have the 03 5.4L V8 2V with 200K miles. There haven't been any engine issues yet. The plastic intake manifold is a known failure point and can also cause coolant leaks. Only replacement options is Dorman shit now. The spark plugs on that year model are prone to blowing out. Hasn't happened to me yet though. The 04+ 3V spark plugs are the ones that can break off. That engine is also apparently not great in general. Gas mileage is pretty terrible. I still see a few on the road, usually hauling trailers full of lawn equipment so they have a bit of staying power. Nothing amazing but I don't think they are awful. I think they are pretty basic as far as DIY repair.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Having a truck but not using the bed every day is really just a sign of an infantile ego. You've fallen for some bullshit trope about, if you don't have a truck, well, then you're a gay who takes it up the ass and sucks dick on the reg.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry I live around white people.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>truck
    this board is for people who like cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If it has 4 wheels and a motor then it is a car. Sorry, sweaty.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just gotta keep looking. All the good shit sells and the shitty shit stays up

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Relevant DA post

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *