Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you lived life only out of necessity, you'd be bored

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You really think people do the speed limit?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Ummm actually we do 130km/h when no cops are looking hehehe

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you can only talk shit if you got the autobahn (even that only has portions of it with the no speed limit)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you go below 150km/h in Europe you will be tailgated. Guys in sportscars always go 200km/h
          The only exceptions are dystopian shitholes like Austria, but the rest of Europe drives like this
          In my country it is even illegal to have speedtraps on the highway

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you watched any autobahn POV video you would know that this is a load of shit. Speed limited American pickup trucks are still passing people like they're parked.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We are taking about humans not npcs

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Norways highway speed limit is 90, with discussions to lower it.
            I am not kidding. This is the biggest shithole in Europe, our roads are worse than eastern yuro shitholes.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I hit 160 on my motorcycle 4 times inside of 30 minutes tonight.
        Why do you project?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

mph, not eurocucklometers, should have specified.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I hit 115mph(185kmh) on my commute home sometimes, Its basically double the speed limit... but that is in a cheap hyundai if I had a motorcycle that is capable of it I could probably hit 200mph without many problems

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I regularly hit 100mph in my shitbox Honda.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have a 600hp car that gets roughly 15mpg and I rarely, if ever, speed.

that is american exceptionalism.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The frick is 110 km/h

Based. God bless america, god bless israel

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The frick is 110 km/h
        About 70 square burgers per football field

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Too lean, I expect no less than 2.5 cows per residential acreage.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

We're talking about cars you fricking homosexual.

If you go below 150km/h in Europe you will be tailgated. Guys in sportscars always go 200km/h
        The only exceptions are dystopian shitholes like Austria, but the rest of Europe drives like this
        In my country it is even illegal to have speedtraps on the highway

>In my country it is even illegal to have speedtraps on the highway
        Either you name your country or you're a lying homosexual.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are these things called racetracks.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Blimey lad are you sure you're allowed to drive THAT fast? Hand over your license and pay racism tax because you revved your engine in a roisist way.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what is acceleration
    The real wrong is low mpg
    >Buy expensive guzzler
    >Pay debt
    >No money for fair price gasoline that is fractions of euro prices
    >Complain like a b***h

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>110
    Mate most of their highways have a max of 90
    inb4 this road in Texas...

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>90
      Only in the Northeast corridor of America do you see moron speed limits like this (55mph) unless it's some frontage road. Anything west of the Mississippi will have speed limits set at 120 km/h (75mph).

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol wut. It's not 1975 anymore, the national 55mph speed limit hasn't been in effect for decades (and was largely ignored when it was in effect). Most highways are 70mph, many midwest states are 75 or 80mph and people still blow past you

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>800hp
    Nobody actually drives Demons

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good thing then that the car posted wasn't a demon, huh

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought a 400hp Challenger and routinely ran 100+ for the first several years I owned it. Bounced off the speed limiter (145mph) dozens of times for my own personal enjoyment. Granted, now that it's twelve years old, I have a wife and child, and I've mellowed out from age, I don't do that as often. I'll still run out to a buck twenty to overtake morons, though.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what trim do you have fren?
      I'm considering getting an srt, but currently, I drive an RT (5.7L).
      Not sure if I want to mod it or just get a higher trim.
      >first chally, sxt getting about 27mpg
      >second chally, RT getting about 21mpg
      if the next trip up gets me about the same as the RT, I might go for it tho

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

run your iat sensor into the airbox post-filter instead of pre-tb and it will get better gas mileage and more consistent power. also get the cooler thermostat. if you haven't got one of the hellcat lsds yet fricking get one, it should be a straight swap into your car and completely transforms it, also saves your tires and your pride from one-wheelers.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

like on pic related location?
          whats your mpg on freeway and city?
          Also, did you use the same stock iat sensor?

It's an R/T. You shpuld be getting better economy. I average 21mpg combined with the NAG1 5 Speed. I can get up to 30mpg highway.

Either way, modding the 5.7L is the best option. The block takes to modification better than the 392 and it's piss easy to get 392 numbers out of one. Cam, heads, exhaust, and intake and you're sitting at 430rwhp if you do it right. Throw in a 6.4L Stroker crankshaft, you're easily at 500rwhp. Then you can boost it to the gills, up the octane, and the sky's the limit.

Mine's going in for the full top end in a few months. Eventual plan is to strip it, do exactly as I said above, build out the suspension, aero, brakes, and all for SCCA racing.

>It's an R/T. You shpuld be getting better economy.
          maybe my fat foot is the issue becuase i get 21mpg on freeway and about 16mpg in city

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>fat foot
            That's part of it, sure. If you don't stay in the VVT, your economy hurts. You can really hypermile the frick out of these cars, though. One small warning, that's why my car is getting the top end done. Cam wore out.

Look into the Hellcat inlet headlights and one of the sealed air boxes that draw from them like aFe Power sells. That and a good exhaust system helps a shiyload with economy. I got about 2mpg better economy all around from dumping my exhaust (wouldn't recommend, drones like crazy, though WOT sounds like a fricking stock car) and putting an aftermarket hot air intake (also wouldn't recommend because it's a waste of fricking money) on back when I first got it.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>Look into the Hellcat inlet headlights

all Challenger headlights have the intake inlet. you just need to pop the fake lens out from behind with a screwdriver handle.
            can also vouch for the AFE intakes
            superstock is goat
            i had a buddy who was always trying to get me to buy a pod filter and i had to prove to him the stock box was best. one day it was kinda chilly and i drove over to his house popped the hood, the engine is all toasty and he touches the top of the filter box and goes "oh damn that is actually cold".

pod filter is fine if you've tuned the car to get rid of the timing pull at 100 iat
            otherwise you're just making a bad situation worse. these are map/iat cars with a self-programming fuel map so while they don't much care about the intake diameter like a MAF car, they care a lot about air density -- or what they think the air density is supposed to be according to what the sensors say now and have said in the past.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>all Challenger headlights have the intake inlet.
            ok correction: all LA challengers have the headlight inlet in the light housing. sadly they are not backwards compatible with the LC cars.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, I forget that sometimes. I, obviously, have an older model and don't retain that knowledge at the forefront. Thanks for correcting me.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

oh i was correcting myself just so you wouldn't go looking for a tube that isn't there
            you can still get the hellcat airbox, you might just have to get creative with the tube. everything else still applies. the iat sensor trick goes back to the lean burn days and works on older map chryslers and some chevys too

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

All good. For anyone that has an older Challenger, VLAND makes a set of sealed headlights that you can fit Hellcat ducting to and utilize the sealed intakes. One of the many upgrades I'm doing for the top end of my 2012.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

yes exactly, put it in the corner where the PCV intake vent hole is. you can just put a breather filter on the pcv tube and stuff it somewhere dry. what this does is keep the iat sensor's reading more consistent, one of the issues with the stock location is that when the throttle closes the plastic tube gets hot and the sensor will read high even if the actual intake air is much cooler. you might also consider upgrading your IAT sensor to the new (2018+ i think) hemi one that has a longer stalk for the thermistor.
            this does several things: first if you have an auto it will shift smoother because the TCM's manifold pressure/temp calculations will not be thrown off every time you lift, and you will get more power because on both penta and hemi the ECU will start pulling timing beyond 100 degrees iat and the cars get really obnoxiously sluggish. you HAVE to drive these cars hard as frick. they hate idling and sitting around sniffing their own farts.
            with this mod you will see IATs no more than 10 degrees off ambient, as low as 4 degrees off ambient while moving, and the throttle response will completely wake the frick up. i'm sure you've experienced the throttle lag when you dump the gas, well, this fixes that almost for good.

my v6 gets 32 mpg hwy on a nice relaxed drive but i also have a v8 rear diff and a durango upper manifold so it cruises like a champ. town avg is about 21.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Where do you put the IAT if you dont have a stock airbox?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

as far away from heat sources as possible. anywhere it can get a sniff of the freshest possible air that's reasonably going to end up in the intake and not get heatsoaked by some other part of the car. if you've got a pod filter hell i would just ziptie it somewhere in the airstream of the snorkel or put it inside the pod filter somehow.
            the coolant reservoir is a big contributor to high iats at idle and putting a little heat jacket or shielding between it and the intake area, box or pod, will help a lot. i used basic aluminum hvac tape on the side of the airbox that faces the reservoir and that worked awesome.
            on 90s mopars like the preagles and 3.5s you could literally just screw it into any random mounding hole in your fender and plug the intake tube and you'd be golden but the neuralnet cars do kindof need it to be in "plausible" intake air even though they are perfectly capable of making a best guess and running without it at all.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's an R/T. You shpuld be getting better economy. I average 21mpg combined with the NAG1 5 Speed. I can get up to 30mpg highway.

Either way, modding the 5.7L is the best option. The block takes to modification better than the 392 and it's piss easy to get 392 numbers out of one. Cam, heads, exhaust, and intake and you're sitting at 430rwhp if you do it right. Throw in a 6.4L Stroker crankshaft, you're easily at 500rwhp. Then you can boost it to the gills, up the octane, and the sky's the limit.

Mine's going in for the full top end in a few months. Eventual plan is to strip it, do exactly as I said above, build out the suspension, aero, brakes, and all for SCCA racing.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Want some more examples?
    >buy Rolex, don't really give a shit what time it is
    >buy big home, just to occasionally have parties in it
    >have huge yard, pay Mexicans to mow it
    >leave lights on at night, because why not
    Sucks to be a Europeon, doesn't it?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>have 50kg of extra fat, still keep eating

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You must be this have air-conditioning to speak to me

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The acceleration is the most fun

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>makes yuroBlack folk SEETHE even when parked
    Worth every penny. Don't forget to renew your Coping LOICENSE.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>spend all day thinking about a country on the other side of the planet
    What the frick is wrong with third worlders?

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You know Americans can have radar detectors, right?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you know most radar detectors only work as your being detected right

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you know you can pick up radar signals much farther away than they can see you or even receive pings back right

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sounds like a (You) problem
    >t. drove 170 mph (that’s 273 km/h for you yurpoors) on a fecal pack charger once

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

My scat pack GPS was the most accurate and the highest I hit was 166 and it took fricking at least 4 miles to get there. The speedo was reading 180

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are lucky if we get to 70mph tbh

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

get of the highway

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Charger barge won't do more than 50 through that

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

wrong
          double bones and perfect weight distribution make the challenger a touge monster

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

ugly gay slow + your'e fat and brown

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

thats about 30mph terminally online slowpoke

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I've seen old volvos go faster than that on snow

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

anon your stupidity is alarming people.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

anybody with a brain could see the fact the the cars were copypasted over into the next lane without so much as changing their colors and that the highway unnaturally encroached on that property off to the left

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

We don't drive in metric, homosexual

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Sometimes just gunning it for a 8th mile and feeling the ass hop sideways at 65 is enough to make you happy

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I’ve got a standard Hellcat so only a measly 707 ponies and while my commute is stop and go for the most part, it’s still a blast. Plus driving outside of rush hour is a thing. It’s fun getting to wind it out and listen to the blower. The car is comfy enough that it’s still a pleasant experience when driving like a grandma. Don’t always need to pushing a car to 9/10ths to enjoy it

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Don’t always need to pushing a car to 9/10ths to enjoy it
      That only applies to good cars

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>>… to drive at 110km/h
    implying we follow the law

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *