>Buy a nice new truck. >Instantly put on two grand of stupid accessories.

>Buy a nice new truck.
>Instantly put on two grand of stupid accessories.

Why do 90% of morons do this?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>No u!

>"you'we juth obthethed with my pittup twuck," he lisped in confident defiance.

Obsessed

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

have a nice day ifunny phoneposting Black person

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>ARGH ifunny
            Trolled, I could have chopped it in 5 seconds taking a screenshot on my phone, yet I didn't, i didn't because I know how easy it would be to bait you, autist.

I literally own you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ifunny chads own this site

>ifunny good
            election tourist zoomies out

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i came here in 2017 and i dont give a shit about american elections

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You have to go back.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

back where?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ifunny, 9gag, plebbit, whatever cancerous website led you here

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i've been here for 7 years and i'm not leaving
            never used any of those sites btw

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Black person

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

seethe

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

cope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>n-n-nigg-er!

dilate

• 1 month ago
            s10fag

>n-n-nigg-er!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the tripBlack person thinks he gets an opinion
            Lol. Lmao, even

• 1 month ago
            s10fag

>l-look everyone i said it again, see! see?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

does it hurt your feelings?

• 1 month ago
            s10fag

No, its ok buddy. I know it took a lot of strength for you to say it. This isn't reddit. You're safe now.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Black person

• 1 month ago
            s10fag

Good boy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>funny watermark
            >never used any of those sites

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ifunny chads own this site

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"you'we juth obthethed with my pittup twuck," he lisped in confident defiance.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Look at this homosexual. He has to baby talk, he can't help it. Single mom talked that way to him until he was 18

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why are you worried about it? Not Your truck, not your money.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. But he's jealous that someone else has money to buy stuff he wants but doesn't need.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

At least with a bed cover they're being honest with themselves that they will never haul anything with it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nah bed covers have no cons. Gotta have one. My tools stay dry and out of sight. My kids bikes and strollers dry. Groceries, animal feed. All dry.
      And when u need height you just open it up.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Tonneau cover and bed extender combo are massively slept on. Turns the bed into a trunk without stuff rolling all over the place. Then with a moment's notice, flip that bad boy over and it turns your 5.5ft bed into a full 8ft bed.

4. 1 month ago
    s10fag

The car equivalent of buying a new 37" curved display with your gaming rig because muh productivity statistics

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What’s the issue with tonneau covers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>worse than a cap
      >should have just bought a van or station wagon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>should have just bought a van or station wagon
        Name a new one with a V8 and 4x4.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hello city gay???????

Tell me where these tires are going in the wagon. U fricking dumbassa lmao

Notice the tonneau folded up.
        I really find it hilarious you guys can’t wrap your head around it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Obvious morons are not worth responding to
          Nice Chebby

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don’t give EF any responses he is a complete dumbass

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

In the fricking back? Where else?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're going to do that to a $60k wagon?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>implying anyone does

https://i.imgur.com/7Y1qvd9.jpg

Hello city gay???????

I really find it hilarious you guys can’t wrap your head around it with their $60k trucks

Sorry kid. I don’t slop out my cabin lmao. Is this even a serious reply i wonder.

Do I seriously have to spell out for you how to do this and not muck up the cabin? What do you even do with your truck if you're so inept? It's got a rubber trunk tray to protect the cargo area carpet, and if you have to fold the seats down for more, you can cover them with scrap cardboard. Lay a blanket over anything else to protect the sides if necessary.
            >inb4 you don't have to do any of this with a truck
            You do need to cover loose shit in your bed to keep it from flying out. You're not a Black person of the road, are you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

anyone does

https://i.imgur.com/7Y1qvd9.jpg

Hello city gay???????

I really find it hilarious you guys can’t wrap your head around it

with their $60k trucks
            Yeah. Tons of people do. There are tons of F250s and HD1500s and 2500s on the road that have beds actually in use

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

[citation needed]

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Source: I was there

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're fricking stunned. I use my wagon as a truck and the interior is fricking destroyed. Why the frick are you so against using the right tool for the job? Nobody is going to look up to you because you can rebuild an engine with a set of vice grips.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Easy answer: I don't want a truck, I hate how they drive and ride, and I don't need to tow anything.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Okay then shut the frick up and don't tell people how to do things properly when you're doing shit the wrong way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wow, it's almost like people have different levels of needs out of a vehicle and there isn't one "right" way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Except a truck fulfills the needs of everybody even if they don't need those needs. There is absolutely no reason to compromise with a inferior vehicle. Especially an unreliable piece of shit that gets 15mpg. Sure there might no be a right way but there sure is a wrong way. Stuffing a bunch of dirty and greasy shit into a $60k wagon is definitely the wrong way to do it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Except that overpaying for a tool that does more than you will ever actually use it for is moronic. If you worked on your own car at home occasionally, stuff like oil changes and brake pads every so often, you wouldn't buy the $25k Snap-On Epiq toolbox and load it with $25k more of Snap-On tools, right? That's stuff for people who need it every day for work. You'd buy the $300 Yukon toolbox and maybe a grand of midrange tools at Harbor Freight at most. This is the same situation, but cars. And who said anything about a $60k wagon?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Overpaying? A half ton crew cab costs as much as a fricking Outback. Also that tool analogy is fricking moronic. Mall crawler spec trucks are not tools. They're sedans with beds that happen to be really practical and CAN do work if they want. Oh and yeah I would have a high end tool set if I had the disposable income for it. Most of my tools are HF but I don't frick around when it comes to power tools.

>who said anything about a $60k wagon?
            You or some other fricking nonce said that a person should buy a wagon or a van over a truck. If you want a wagon or a van that compares with a truck that's roughly what you're going to be paying. Many trucks are at the $60k point these days which makes a $60k wagon pretty comparable.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>taking the depreciation hit on a tool you're going to frick up in the process of using it for its intended purpose
            Now that's extra special. My wagon that I use occasionally for moving bigger things was $2k.
            > Mall crawler spec trucks are not tools. They're sedans with beds that happen to be really practical and CAN do work if they want.
            Congratulations on stumbling face first into the point. I'm not shitting on people that actually use their trucks day to day for work, because that's what they're made to do. I'm shitting on said mall crawlers that bought it to look cool and don't use their tool for its intended purpose, ever.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What depreciation? Have you seen the fricking resale values on trucks? Meanwhile your $40k wagon is with $2k 10 years later.

>I'm not shitting on people that actually use their trucks day to day for work, because that's what they're made to do.
            I see this same shit in every anti-truck thread. Where is this universal law written where a truck can ONLY be used for work purposes? I'm curious what decade you people think it is if you still think this way.

Everybody is always saying how there's better alternatives to a truck but nobody ever gives a realistic alternative.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because it's moronic. Just like my previous analogy, why would you buy a $1000 snap on torque wrench if the most you ever do is torque your damn lug nuts once a year when the $80 Quinn one could do that just fine? You'd be a fricking dipshit and I'm going to call out dipshits that make poor choices.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

see

nobody cares about your opinion about things you can't afford

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What if that $1000 torque wrench was also an impact gun, a set of impact sockets, a screwdriver set, a set of locking pliers and a hammer?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm shitting on said mall crawlers that bought it to look cool and don't use their tool for its intended purpose, ever.
            see

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

see

My car cost more than your truck.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nobody believes your larp

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ok post your $60k truck, bread on hood

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>my car costs more than ur truck
            >lol nobody believes you
            >NOOOO IT'S TRUE POST UR TRUCK

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>no truck

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he rides the bus

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he can't afford a truck

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but I thought trucks were for poorgays, which one is it?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL @ how extra impoverished anon is that he can't even afford a shitbox for poorgays

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Fw1dnz8.png

>he can't afford a truck

Get a room you two

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because he's a EuroPeon and isn't allowed to own a truck, and since he can't have it he has to make up excuses why those grapes were probably sour anyway

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Btw I’m the same poster who had the orange taco and the 2 German Shepards.

They’re not under any circumstance riding in the cabin. You just don’t get it. And it’s fine

Pic related is my lifetime vehicle history ages 16-33.
            Just 4 fun

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How’s the bull Ethan? I heard he beat your wife a little last time? Guess there will be another mutt on the way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wow my favorite troll is here

Yes bunk girl is fine. Thanks 5 asking

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry kid. I don’t slop out my cabin lmao. Is this even a serious reply i wonder.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Except a truck fulfills the needs of everybody even if they don't need those needs. There is absolutely no reason to compromise with a inferior vehicle. Especially an unreliable piece of shit that gets 15mpg. Sure there might no be a right way but there sure is a wrong way. Stuffing a bunch of dirty and greasy shit into a $60k wagon is definitely the wrong way to do it.

Overpaying? A half ton crew cab costs as much as a fricking Outback. Also that tool analogy is fricking moronic. Mall crawler spec trucks are not tools. They're sedans with beds that happen to be really practical and CAN do work if they want. Oh and yeah I would have a high end tool set if I had the disposable income for it. Most of my tools are HF but I don't frick around when it comes to power tools.

>who said anything about a $60k wagon?
          You or some other fricking nonce said that a person should buy a wagon or a van over a truck. If you want a wagon or a van that compares with a truck that's roughly what you're going to be paying. Many trucks are at the $60k point these days which makes a $60k wagon pretty comparable.

What depreciation? Have you seen the fricking resale values on trucks? Meanwhile your $40k wagon is with $2k 10 years later.

>I'm not shitting on people that actually use their trucks day to day for work, because that's what they're made to do.
          I see this same shit in every anti-truck thread. Where is this universal law written where a truck can ONLY be used for work purposes? I'm curious what decade you people think it is if you still think this way.

Everybody is always saying how there's better alternatives to a truck but nobody ever gives a realistic alternative.

Because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does. Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness. Do not even try to overtake me, because your feeble efforts will be met with coal rolled so black that you'll think it's night time. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. Why do I tailgate you? I'm scarcely even aware of your presence, no more than an elephant is aware of an ant. You were just a bump on the road. You and I are not the same.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. compensating manlet

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Apparently aside from the Truck Derangement Syndrome, he also suffers from ifunny Derangement Syndrome

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>NooooOOOO you just CAN'T cover your truck bed I NEEED to take selfies with it if I ever see you emptied it so I can post them on instagram and complain that you never use it!

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Christopher Columbus drove his diesel truck up onto the beach of Hispaniola. "Damn I love being white" he said, punching a native child as he climbed out. "I don't think this is China" said his navigator; "Shut up libtard" came the reply from behind a veil of cigar smoke. "Please sir" said the Taino chief, "these are our ancestral lands where we have lived in an entirely peaceful utopia for thousands of years. We don't even know what war is."

"Sounds like WOKE NONSENSE to me" guffawed Columbus, his very presence introducing microplastics into the ecosystem as he cracked a Miller High Life. "This is MAGA country now, boy" he proclaimed before shooting the chief with an unregistered AR-15. The other natives scattered in terror, sheltering their nonbinary tribe members from the bullets and slurs that now ripped through the treeline. "Kek" said Columbus, loading another 30-round assault clip. 'This is based. Wait until DA hears about this."

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Really enjoyed this article but I'm pretty sure the chief was fibbing about their lack of war.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I live in a place where it snows a shit ton and I park my truck outside. I have a tonneau cover on my bed. My shovel, saw, sandbags, various other things get to stay nice and dry.
    Also extra hooks mounted in there is one of the best things you can do for any bed. Really worth it.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because only morons and child rapists buy trucks (work trucks are an exception)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

leftypol

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

rightoid Black folk tongue my anus

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

time to leave this board, /n/ is for you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I own more cars than you

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If I had a truck I would probably put a snugtop on it tbh

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I had this setup. It worked well most of the time and especially for dogs but I found it restricting to me. I had to take it off a couple times a year for various things.

Pic related

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

cute doggos

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I had this setup. It worked well most of the time and especially for dogs but I found it restricting to me. I had to take it off a couple times a year for various things.

Pic related

I would like to do this to my truck but then I would always have to take it off for my gang box.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I did that. Should have gotten the Leer. My snugtop was hand made, at quitting time on a friday. Had lost of leaking problems. The front window doesn't fold down correctly, have to slam it to shut it. The carpet started falling down so I had to reglue it. This might have been wear and tear related since I stuff it full often. The electric lock works great though.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What are the BEST accessories you'd get for ~2k?

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ARGH trucks!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>ARGH someone on the internet doesn't like trucks!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

My car cost more than your truck.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i spent more than double that on my rallycoon daily lol who gives a frick let truck gays piss their money up the wall on dumb shit they'll never use!

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A good rule of thumb is that anyone who drives a truck with a tonneau cover, they don’t actually need a truck.
    >but muh tools will get wet
    Your tools that you never use?

Bonus points if the truck has an off-road package with factory lift and has never left the pavement (I’m mostly referring to all the genx & boomer gays in my city with a GMC AT4X to commute to their office jobs).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

why do you care so much

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because a truck is not a fashion accesssory. Some of us own them to actually haul things, and for that purpose a tonneau cover would be in the way more often than not.

But tbh I don’t really care. I’m just pointing out that’s it’s obvious to real men that you’re a larping limp wristed homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

"real men" don't give this much thought to seeing trucks with unused bed space pass by them on the road.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Please just admit that you only own a truck as a fashion accessory. I really don’t blame you, because how else would your coworkers at your accounting job know that you’re a real man? If it weren’t for the truck, they’d probably only notice your baby soft hands and assume you’re a gay.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Idc about people using tonnaus it’s just a different use case.
            t. Truck user

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU SHOULD USE YOUR TRUCK THE WAY THAT I THINK YOU SHOULD!!!
            Do you own a sports car? If you do then you should be taking it to the track every other week or else i'll just assume that you're a larping homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Every other week? By the anti-truck metric here you should be using that sports car at a track every single day. Funny how that's not a thing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're right, my mistake

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Anon I’m not saying that you can’t own a truck if you’d like. But at least be honest with yourself that it’s just a fashion accessory to cover up for your lack of masculinity. I think there are better ways to help with that problem, but if driving a truck works for you then I’m happy for you anon.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i can smell the estrogen dripping off this post lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cope and seethe all you want anon, but you know I’m right.

If I felt insecure about my masculinity then I would trade my truck in for a new mustang or something, but I digress. I have my occasional uses but no I’m probably not meeting your insane unrealistic metric for how often you think people should be using their bed or hitch.

>I have my occasional uses
            You can haul bags of mulch once a year perfectly fine in the back of a SUV or even a sedan. Just put down a drop cloth first.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You sound like you think about trucks a a lot, did you get cut off by a TRX driver this morning?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one here is seething but you, you have Truck Derangement Syndrome and it shows.

No I own a truck and I love it. But the truth is that probably upward of 50% of truck owners don’t really need them. That’s my only point. It’s a fashion accessory. If all pickup trucks made today were strictly utilitarian and didn’t have all the macho homosexual styling, then you’d see far less of them on the road. Maybe you anons wouldn’t fall into that category, but you can’t deny that it’s the truth.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bread, hood, etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Whether or not I actually own a truck has nothing to do with my argument.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

crinkled incel hands typed this post.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cope, seethe, etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one here is seething but you, you have Truck Derangement Syndrome and it shows.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Hauling shot up metal targets and leaking refrigerators that you blasted apart with tannerite in your SUV
            The lead inhalation is worth letting the rest of the world know I'm not truck driving republican

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>virtue signaling more important than your own life, health, or the environment

Yep you're a bona fide liberal alright

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If I felt insecure about my masculinity then I would trade my truck in for a new mustang or something, but I digress. I have my occasional uses but no I’m probably not meeting your insane unrealistic metric for how often you think people should be using their bed or hitch.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Please just admit that you only own a truck as a fashion accessory. I really don’t blame you, because how else would your coworkers at your accounting job know that you’re a real man? If it weren’t for the truck, they’d probably only notice your baby soft hands and assume you’re a gay.

Yeah lemme just roll up the tonneau cover every time I need to get something out of the bed 10 times a day.

It only makes sense if you rarely use the bed. And at that point you’d be better off with a SUV.

Because a truck is not a fashion accesssory. Some of us own them to actually haul things, and for that purpose a tonneau cover would be in the way more often than not.

But tbh I don’t really care. I’m just pointing out that’s it’s obvious to real men that you’re a larping limp wristed homosexual.

A good rule of thumb is that anyone who drives a truck with a tonneau cover, they don’t actually need a truck.
            >but muh tools will get wet
            Your tools that you never use?

Bonus points if the truck has an off-road package with factory lift and has never left the pavement (I’m mostly referring to all the genx & boomer gays in my city with a GMC AT4X to commute to their office jobs).

You seem obsessed with people who own trucks and their trucks.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Did you know that they flip or roll up? Did you think it was welded to the bedrails so you can never use the bed again?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah lemme just roll up the tonneau cover every time I need to get something out of the bed 10 times a day.

It only makes sense if you rarely use the bed. And at that point you’d be better off with a SUV.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Oh okay Pedro. I forgot that on DA everyone is a lifelong contractor.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

how is a tonneau cover a stupid accessory?

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Cover bed so shit is protected from the elements and not seen by others
    >Get bug deflector so rocks don't mess up the hoods paint on the highway
    How is this stupid?

18. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

day two mods

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This describes most auto enthusiasts. Go to any car meet and half of what is done to rigs is just bolt ons.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I did this with my truck, but guess what? I've done that with literally every car I've ever purchased. Why wouldn't you? No vehicle is perfect stock

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *