>buy new car. >i love driving it so much. >end up going on aimless night drives every night

>buy new car
>i love driving it so much
>end up going on aimless night drives every night
>mfw a full tank of gas is only lasting me 2-3 days max

how do i stop wanting to drive my car all the time?

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

get another car

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Get a motorcycle that gets 50+ or better yet, a 125cc scooter with seating for two so you can pull tail

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Scoots get like 100+

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Scoots get like 100+

i wont like driving that tho

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

There is nothing not to like about riding a scooter, and there isn't even stigma about it any more
        Motorcycles engage your whole body but you have to be more focused and it's a lot more physically demanding
        Modern-looking scoots are fun but won't get you chicks, only classic-looking scoots will

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Get a 150cc and treat it like a two wheeled go kart.

Or a 2 stroke if you can find one.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Not a shill I got the Cerakote kit it restored them to 85-90 percent and I only used half the kit
    It's been two years and I think I'll do it again this summer when we get a cool day

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Unironically, key it.
    Once it’s no longer new and shiny you won’t want to drive it as much (alternatively some other kind of minor damage)
    I can relate though, got a new car (used) in march and it was riddled with problems, so I couldn’t drive it much. Now that most everything is fixed it’s crack, I invent reasons to drive. I’m rural so a trip to town is 30 miles round trip (country roads, past a lake.. and it’s a convertible)

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>it’s crack
      Who talks like this anymore?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

40 year old pre-boomers.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

wish I was like this. I love my car but I actually love the vehicle itself more than driving it. I cant shake off the feeling that the vehicle exists to get me from point A to B and thats it.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

what car?

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

what did you buy that's so fun?

• 1 week ago
      p

pickup

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

same here anon, 1800km in less than two weeks. my local roads are way too fun to drive and it makes wasting gas really easy

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Buy car
    >Love driving it
    >Driving it puts wear on it
    >One day it will break down

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Your car is slowly dying but so are you.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

better to drive the car than keep it standing still for to long

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>>One day it will break down
      then you fix it and drive it again? if what you drive was mass produced or was in any way popular then somebody somewhere has completely disassembled and rebuilt one. the only thing that really "kills" vehicles is rust. had to get rid of a cool little Toyota pickup because the frame had holes in it and the cancer had spread too far to save it with welding.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

i'll drive my car till the wheels fall off
      then i'll put them back on and keep on driving it

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I go on aimless night drives every night too but thankfully this thing is dirt cheap to fill up and maintain

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I used to do the same but I kept buying snacks at the gas stations and got fat and wasted a bunch of money in the process

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I'm afflicted with a similar ailment. Unfortunately, there's no cure.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *