>Buy shitbox. >Within a week think about how shitty it is and want to upgrade

>Buy shitbox
>Within a week think about how shitty it is and want to upgrade
>Sell it after a year and buy expensive car
>Within a week think about how it's too much to handle and want to downgrade
Is there something wrong with me? I got what I wanted. Maybe there's a middle ground.

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

buy a shitbox that looks fancy but is still very much a cheap to maintain shitbox underneath.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, but the trick is to find a well put together old shitbox.
      Not all old cars are sovlful, in fact, the majority of them are a shitty experience to drive. The road and wind noise, the squeaks and rattles, the mechanical issues. That's what I was referring to. I hate that shit way more than I hate the annoying gimmicks of modern cars.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like a you problem.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Buy shitbox
    That part is good
    >Within a week think about how shitty it is and want to upgrade
    That part is normal
    >Sell it after a year and buy expensive car
    That's where you fricked up. Just get like 5 different types of shitboxes so when you're tired of shitbox A, you switch to B, then C etc.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's not about being tired or bored. I DON'T want another shitbox, much less five shitboxes.
      It's that they feel cheap and gross, and I CAN afford better, so why drive them?
      I've just never had a purchase this large so I'm anxious about it, so maybe I just need to let the feelings subside so I can actually enjoy my current car.
      Between a $5,000 shitbox and a $50,000 expensive car I think there's a good middle ground though that I wish I chose instead.
      Something that feels solid and comfortable, still fast enough to compete with modern cars. But it will cost less, get less attention, have fewer modern gimmicks.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ive had some really nice cars for under $5k. If you're buying a shitbox for $5k you're moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There are some really trash cars even above $5k. You don't have to be moronic to end up buying one. Sometimes issues just pop up a thousand miles in. What are you gonna do?
          I'm not talking about barely functioning shitboxes, though, with different colored panels. Just old, cheap cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There are some really trash cars even above $5k. You don't have to be moronic to end up buying one.

You seem to not understand what moronic means.
            >"mild to severe impairment in intellectual ability equivalent to an IQ of 70 to 75 or below that is accompanied by significant limitations in social, practical, and conceptual skills (as in interpersonal communication, reasoning, or self-care) necessary for independent daily functioning and that has an onset before age 18 "

If you're paying $5000+ for a shitty car, it means you have impaired reasoning or conceptual skills

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But anon, I think you're the moronic one. There is no car that's $5,000 that ISN'T shitty.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Define shitty.

My car works well.
            It isnt beat up.
            Doesnt leak
            I enjoy driving it.
            Cost under $5000

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well shitty is a relative term. From my perspective, I guarantee to you it's shitty.
            A Chevy cruze can be had for $5,000, and be in pretty good shape, it's still a shitty fricken car.

https://i.imgur.com/wc1HcWQ.jpeg

>Maybe there's a middle ground.

There is. Comfy, reliable, and affordable and available at a bargain price because no one appreciates land whale sedans any more. I love mine.

I don't like them though. Too big for me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>A Chevy cruze can be had for $5,000, and be in pretty good shape, it's still a shitty fricken car
            5k is german premium/murican v8 budget. What are you doing buying a korean shitbox for that much
            moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post your local craigslist or autotrader or marketplace results.

I rented a Chevy cruise one time. It was pretty good car.

I don't understand, it achieves the bare minimum, of getting you from point A to point B.
            The only thing I miss about it is that I didn't have to give a shit about what happens to it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then you're just trash tier baiting then.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If I recall correctly, the rental chevy cruise had ac, heat, power windows, usb mp3 player, 6 speed auto with sports mode, good traction, etc. And it didnt break or limp during my trip. It Does all of the stuff I needed from rental. Literally the only improvement your mustang offers is bigger engine and rwd. And it comes with the downsides as well.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What car is it? In this thread I'm referring to a 2021 Mustang GT premium, I upgraded from my fricken shitbox Cruze.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I rented a Chevy cruise one time. It was pretty good car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

maintenance and insurance on those shitboxen wind up costing as much as the expensive nice car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not wrong actually.

>I don't like them though. Too big for me.

That's what she said.

I guess you could go with a Honda Fit. They're cheap, nimble and pretty practical for how small they are. Its not going to be comfy like a Town Car though.

Slow ugly and gay
            I was thinking more like a G35/G37 infiniti. Good enough performance, solid motor actually, good looks, comfy car.
            Im not in the market for a car lol, just saying maybe something I should have considered.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I was thinking more like a G35/G37 infiniti
            Post hands

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That’s why you don’t want a legit shitbox, like a 800 car.

>Buy good body with bad motor 240sx
    >Rebuild motor and transmission
    >Beat the shit out of it for 100k miles
    >Repeat

“It’s not a shitbox then!!!!”

Black folk

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're a woman who cant control their emotions. Consider eating properly and looking for struggle in your life to work towards overcoming.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Maybe there's a middle ground.

There is. Comfy, reliable, and affordable and available at a bargain price because no one appreciates land whale sedans any more. I love mine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I don't like them though. Too big for me.

That's what she said.

I guess you could go with a Honda Fit. They're cheap, nimble and pretty practical for how small they are. Its not going to be comfy like a Town Car though.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Buy 20 year old jeep drive it for two years till trans goes out and engine misfires.
    >Buy 10 year old car drive for 8 years until engine begins to knock
    >Buy 20 year old truck Drive it for 3 years until frame disintegrates along with suspension completely worn out.
    >Buy 10 year old car
    Wonder how long this one will last me.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you can afford an expensive car, you can afford a marginally less expensive car and a shitbox.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is there something wrong with me?
    No, this is perfectly normal behaviour for a woman.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *