>buying a $50k Civic

>buying a $50k Civic

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://www.whichcar.com.au/reviews/comparisons/extreme-measures-honda-civic-type-r-vs-porsche-718-cayman-gt4-rs

>buying a $50,000 Civic comparable to a $160,000 Cayman GT4 RS

you're right it's a bargain

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>muh numbers
      it still a honda shitvic at the end of the day

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>muh numbers
        >article has no lap times or actual stats

crazy considering the porch actually trounces it in that aspect, the civic just feels good to drive which is why it's being compared. besides, ywnoap.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Your right anon. I'll take the shitbox without McDonald struts.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Type R with turbo , not 1.0 N/A

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>50k for a tarted up civic

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$50k
    that's like $35k in 2019 dollars. the problem is with the currency, not the cars.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Idk i thought it was a shitty value even then. thing cost more than a sti, rs, i think a golf r was only just a little bit more. all substantially better cars. type r should've been wrx priced

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

FK8 is a great car though. It was refined (great as a daily/street car) and best handling even with being FWD. It put down similar laptimes to the other cars purely because of how it handled, and it was 300~ lbs lighter than the STi/RS/Golf R.

The Golf R was too refined to the point of being boring without a tune or going 9/10ths, the STis understeer and didn't handle as well + blow up, and the FoRS was overpriced when it first came out and too raw to the point of turning people off.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

How the duck do you complain about understeer with a wrx but not a fricking golf lamo

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

literally 0 people care about laptimes
          you're not a racecar driver

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes exactly the laptimes just prove its equal to the other cars around a track, you will appreciate the ability of the CTR to be fun at 7/10ths driving and not leave you feeling like dogshit after a long drive

How the duck do you complain about understeer with a wrx but not a fricking golf lamo

Golf unironically has a decent chassis/suspension, Haldex isn't a problem after the Mk5s.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>a decent
            kys you adjective loving homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

adjectives and qualitative statements are what makes cars fun homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

People that like cars care. It shows that a car is well engineered and set up properly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it could also mean that it has a frickton of horsepower and grip like a trackhawk or a EV

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Idk i thought it was a shitty value even then.
        Good News! there's a car just for you called the Civic Si

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they put the 300hp 2.0l in the si?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you have to pay extra for that, since honda is not a charity

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

well as long as it's only a 2 or 3k option on the si then that's cool

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>not buying a $20,000 racing built motor and slapping it in a $3k eg hatchback with a few simple mods

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>factory turbo k20 with warranty
      🙁
      >rice built accord motor
      😮

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>>rice built accord motor
        it's not rice if it's actually built moron

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

b***h you're no worse than a fricking poorly trained ai. just using a bunch of fricking random words making it look like a human talking lamo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

everything to polBlack person schizos is either AI, pajeets, or glowBlack folk

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Honestly great car except for off the line. Once you get it moving it feels great to drive. Except for the 1-2 crunch. Minimal torque steer. Just nice dynamics that make you feel good. I never liked Honda or fwd but in 15 years you'll be crying FRICK SOVL and wishing car companies made shit like it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's great. I personally like the styling but most people hate it. The only thing that makes me angry is the trim pieces are getting expensive (front lip, bumper, etc) and this car is just low enough to scrape if you're not careful. It's plenty fast. I've owned a mustang gt and yea that's clearly faster but this thing does not leave me wanting and it's practical. Not a chance in hell I could go back to an Si after owning this.
      20" rims is pain, though. May buy the FL5 rims in the future.

>50k for the pleasure of having half a tank of gasoline in the oil pan
      Nah

These grind 2nd gear, I don't think they've ever had oil dilution issues. The engine bay gets so fricking hot and heat soaks you sure as shit won't have gasoline in the oil.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can't you say the same for anyone who has ever bought an ILX?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>50k for the pleasure of having half a tank of gasoline in the oil pan
    Nah

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well these cars will never depreciate so you can always pawn it off on some other weeb and get your money back

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This

If it wasn't good, why doesn't it depreciate like other cars?
      Check and mate, h8trs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if it doesn't depreciate, why would anyone buy a used one instead of new?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

great car

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if I were to pick from type r, mustang and elantra n, i'd pick type r for sure

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *