I'd et your ass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Literally every car has gone up in value over the last 4 years

Yes they are and the shitbox portfolio never fails

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Literally every car has gone up in value over the last 4 years
        yes and I'm sure that wasn't a freak event and will continue into the future. Personally I've sold all my stocks and am just buying 10 year old CUVs to fund my retirement.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

my suburban, 2019: worth peanuts
        my suburban, 2024: still worth peanuts

you lied to me!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/asset.asp
      >An asset is a resource with economic value that an individual, corporation, or country owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide a future benefit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it sure is taxed as one...

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

New York doesn't but yeah, I had to pay property tax on my car when I lived in Virginia even though it cost less than my PC and neither appreciated in value or I could earn rent income off them.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So you don't buy food? Electronics? Furniture? Clothing?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>food
      >clothing
      Those are necessities, not assets silly.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>necessities
        nah we are all assets and when the next war draft comes up we all getting tossed.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How is a graphics card a necessity? How is a bag of chips a necessity?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>How is a graphics card a necessity?
          That's not food or clothing, that's a luxury.
          >hurr muh chips
          It's almost as if you're being intentionally obtuse. I'm talking about dietary staples, not treats.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And my point is op is moronic by treating cars like some sort of outlier. Cars are expendable like phones, graphics cards, and Costco hotdogs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're correct on both points.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The bank can't repo your hot dogs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

They can if you finance it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>dietary staples
            If you're buying anything fancier than rice, beans, vegetables, and water you're wasting money on a depreciating asset

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your life is a depreciating asset. The only financially correct solution is to just have a nice day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But if I kill you first I'm saving your employer money

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Can't depreciate if it didnt cost more than scrap metal in the first place

>graphics card
          If you own a computer that can display anything more than 40 column text mode you are gay(unironically)

https://i.imgur.com/LXRGI13.jpg

You might be waiting a while. I’m 6’4” I can’t get any fatter unless I’m injecting ice cream into my veins. My base metabolic has never let me go over 260.

And I’m 33. So buckle in.

>6'4"
          Thats short now. Catch up EF.

boomers think they are immortal.
          Just save your whole life so you can live it up when you're 65 and your knees and back are failing

Believing you are immortal is based. I am legitimately 100% convinced that I am the main character and that I cannot die. If I'm proven otherwise it doesnt really matter, does it?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Considering a consumable expense an asset

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

t. financial illiterate

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>life is about never spending money and only buying something if i can sell it for more later
    so does this Black person buy food?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I like money like everyone else, but this is the reason why I can't never take these "finance gurus" seriously, if you spend even a penny on something for pure pleasure sake, they immediately lose their shit, and say that is the root of all your financial problems

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I like money like everyone else, but this is the reason why I can't never take these "finance gurus" seriously,
        It's why I unironically prefer the Tates to all of these c**ts. You make money to spend money. Buying a fricking coffee when you're out isn't going to make you poor

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Buying a fricking coffee when you're out isn't going to make you poor
          Correct, buying 1 coffee for $6 won't make you poor. Buying a luxury vehicle, still making payments on a vacation from 2 years ago, buying a coffee, scone, lunch, and dinner every day, and financing shit like couches is going to keep you poor. If you don't recognize that being a behavior based issue its how we know you have a negative net worth.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>if you spend even a penny on something for pure pleasure sake, they immediately lose their shit, and say that is the root of all your financial problems
        Thats not true. Their issue with financing cars is they are a depreciating asset, when your average moron will have $90k in student loans, $40k in credit card debt, $20k in medical, and have an income of $43,000 living in an apartment doordashing most of their meals, going on vacation, and overall being a moron with money.
        >for pure pleasure sake
        They're fine with spending money on pleasure, its when they see someone paying $600 a month in INTEREST only that buying a $90,000 sportscar or truck is beyond stupid. Then when they can't afford a house or finally realize they're throwing away thousands every year on interest on their pure pleasure toys is when they lose their mind.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Likewise, the "finance gurus" parroting that kind of stuff on DA are either unemployed NEETs trying to maximize their neetbux or mcdonalds workers thinking they're the going to be the next Warren Buffet. Any upstanding person with a career, steady income and job security doesn't look at finances the way they do.

>Buying a fricking coffee when you're out isn't going to make you poor
        Correct, buying 1 coffee for $6 won't make you poor. Buying a luxury vehicle, still making payments on a vacation from 2 years ago, buying a coffee, scone, lunch, and dinner every day, and financing shit like couches is going to keep you poor. If you don't recognize that being a behavior based issue its how we know you have a negative net worth.

>still making payments on a vacation from 2 years ago, buying a coffee, scone, lunch, and dinner every day, and financing shit like couches is going to keep you poor
        That's just a you problem. Not everyone buying a luxury vehicle lives like this. In fact, it's a vast minority, and your ego only deludes yourself into thinking otherwise.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Not everyone buying a luxury vehicle lives like this. In fact, it's a vast minority
          Then why are there countless studies, surveys, articles, and reports pointing out the average American cannot come up with $4000 for an emergency? Is it because their wealth is just tied up in low-liquidity assets? Average new car price being $48,000 and used car sale price of $38k? How about the Average credit card debt being $6300?

I guess we'll just ignore all the evidence on DA itself outlining how expensive vehicles have gotten and people signing up for 84 month terms because if they were told nothing higher than 48 month terms very few people could actually afford that payment? Strange you call me deluded but want to be willfully ignorant of the average person generally makes not-great financial decisions, then realize half the population is dumber than that person.

The examples I gave were boomeriffic, I admit, but to pretend people making $70k a year (or less) buying a $100k+ vehicle as a sound financial decision is actual cognitive dissonance. Again, its a continual behavioral issue. Almost nobody out there is maxing out their 401k, roth, saved 6-12 months cash for emergencies, have a paid off house, clips coupons, and has a higher than average income only to splurge on a completely ridiculous car exposing themselves to tremendous risk for which they cannot truly afford it. Now if you're like me and do all that and do splurge then go for it but I'll bet a small sum of money thats fewer than 5% of Americans in that position. People being super financially conservative generally don't splurge on an $50k+ toy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Basically we should all just kill ourselves.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If your takeaway of financially conservative mindsets is subscribing to canadian healthcare then yes.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're drawing some strange conclusion that the people sampled for these unspecified "studies" of dubious merit and questionable sample size are the people buying luxury cars. I fail to see how average car prices have anything to do with your prior assumption either, without making some leaps in logic. Average credit card debt being whatever amount means nothing. Do you know anything about how credit cards work?
            >all the evidence on DA itself outlining how expensive vehicles have gotten and people signing up for 84 month terms
            Oh, those handful of pics, half of which were faked, that you see get posted on a DA board as rage bait is your "evidence"? Good lord, get a grip on reality man.
            >the average person generally makes not-great financial decisions
            The "average person" isn't buying a luxury $100k car. Go outside for once. The average person is either using public transport or driving a 10+ year old econobox.
            >people making $70k a year (or less) buying a $100k+ vehicle
            Another assumption pulled out of your ass of an uncommon situation that you want to get mad at for some reason.
            >The rest of the spew
            Almost no one is buying a house up front without inheritance or financial luck. You really have absolutely no understanding of the real world.
            >Now if you're like me and do all that
            Lol. Refer back to:
            >your ego only deludes yourself into thinking otherwise.
            That's all it comes down to, really. You want to think you're better than everyone, that you're in the 5% of Americans. Maybe you are, the top 5% are the most disconnected from reality anyway, it wouldn't surprise me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay. Sounds like you've made up your mind without any data and refuse to listen to any facts. Have a nice day.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>be impulsive and irresponsible
        >prove it over and over with huge debts
        >thinking it’s actually about the occasional starbux or avocado toast

Debt is a behavior problem on the same plane as substance use or gambling; the point is to force yourself to make pretty profound personality changes and learn impulse control and delayed gratification.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you’re even halfway responsible with your money then 99% of what these glorified grifters say is meaningless. The problem however is that the average audience of these guys are literal morons calling in to ask why their credit score is so shit after getting three vehicles repo’d and why they’re always broke when they’re spending $1000 a month for some meme model on top of a mortgage and thousands in credit card debt tailing them every month. In that instance what they say starts to make sense, because those are the types of people who literally need to be told to stop being frivolous with money since their broke asses keep pissing all of it away on stupid shit the day their paycheck drops. These are the ones who get 84 month payment plans and b***h about never being able to afford anything. These are the people who unironically think credit cards are just free money they’re never going to have to pay back (inb4 some biz larper pisses and moans). The average person is buried up to their necks in ludicrous amounts of debt to where you have frickers out there clocking well over six figures just by themselves still living paycheck to paycheck. Shit as the economy may be now past a certain point people need to realize their dumbass is part of the problem, and thats where people like Ramsay come in to be their tard wrangler. Its like how Alcoholic Anonymous tells people if you so much as take one drop of booze you’re basically an alcoholic then, because the people who sink low enough to get to there are that bad with it. If you can afford to pay all your shit on time and don’t have much debt to deal with then I say who the frick cares go buy what you want.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because they are pushing their audience to build generational wealth. You, the listener, is the start of that generational wealth. You sacrifice or delay your pleasure-based purchases so that your children, grand children, and great grand children won't have to work so hard.
        It's a concept people struggle with.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Financing a depreciating liability at 14.2% apr for 84 months

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>buying an expensive depreciating liability
      At least with finance it's the bank's problem. Your own capital isn't at risk.

And if you're getting 14% APR you're an untrustworthy moron anyway

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>At least with finance it's the bank's problem.
        >t. banker

If you're actually moronic, and not a shill, you're paying interest on the loan which literally compounds the money you're losing on it. It's also much worse if you bought a more expensive car because you were financing.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>depreciation is the bank's problem
          Why do people say this? It's very clearly not the case.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I just hope you're trolling and aren't actually this financially illiterate.

With a loan the bank buys the car at the agree upon price. Then every month you make a payment to the bank, part of which is equity in the car, part of which is interest, which is just a fee to the bank.
            Additionally car loans are amortized, which means if you sell the car before the loan is paid off, you're not going to have as much equity in the car as you think, because a larger part of your monthly payments were just going towards the interest, not the principle.

https://www.creditkarma.com/auto/i/car-loan-amortization

This is why banks always send you offers to refinance your house a few years into your loan, because you've paid a higher portion of the interest rather than the principle, so by refinancing, they get to suck more interest out of you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

When you buy the car, you enter a loan for the MSRP of the car.

You make payments on that loan.
            By the end of the loan's term, you have paid MSRP plus some interest.

By the end of the loan's term, your car has still depreciated the same as if you bought it in cash.
            So in the end, you've paid MSRP+interest, and you now own a depreciated car.

What part of this is the bank's problem? They get their money, and it's you who owns the depreciated car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I misread your post

>depreciation is the bank's problem
            Why do people say this? It's very clearly not the case.

I thought you were saying it was clearly the case.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>claim an inflated valuation of the vehicle sitting on the dealer lot
            >get loan based on this inflated valuation
            >vehicle immediately depreciates to its actual value after the loan is completed
            >therefore the asset is valued lower than the amount of the loan
            >therefore the entire transaction is fraudulent
            New York attorney generals office will be filing civil suit against you and the dealership

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What even is this extreme copepost

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That’s what they did to trump; over a totally normal and mundane real estate transaction.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a depreciating -ACKKK

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i think this bald frick is just mad he keeps buying shit like masarati that depreciates 95% the moment they roll off the dealer lot

literally no super/hyper car has ever depreciated in value

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’ve read/listened to a bit of Ramsey - he’s oddly enough a huge car guy. Just never FINANCES a car.
        >buy jalopy for 5k cash
        >wait a year, save another 2k
        >trade in first jalopy, add the 2k
        >you now have a 7k jalopy
        Repeat that a few times, and it’s totally reasonable to drive a pretty expensive car - just without the loan, and you avoid the biggest depreciation. the value on a used car drops off a cliff the first year or two; but stabilizes pretty quick.

Besides, this filters out the lemons and other gremlins, if the car lasts 2-5 years without major issues, it’s quite likely to last another 5+

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>youll get the back price you paid for a car when you trade it back in a year older and with higher miles
          wut

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay, a few hundred dollars off. Maybe save a bit longer. Dont get caught up on autistic particulars and miss the actual point.
            The amount of depreciation on a clunker from a few thousand miles and a year or so is a drop in the bucket compared to the interest AND that same depreciation on a financed car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

in first jalopy, add the 2k
          >>you now have a 7k jalopy
          don't fricking do this if your first jalopy was reliable. A reliably jalopy is worth it's weight in gold. With <$10k cars you're taking a roll of the dice with each one, even if it's a reliable model/brand. If you find yourself in such a situation, put the $2k in a high yield savings account or invest it if you already have sufficient savings.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Genuinely this. If you're not upgrading to an actually nice car, just keep the trusty beater. Back in the day I had an ugly rusty Honda Accord that served me for years and years, took it on road trips, never worried about someone dinging it, never worried about scratching up the paint on dirt roads, never worried about "will it get me where I need to go?".

I don't miss it exactly, but I hope it's still out there somewhere being someone else's trusty beater.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

he's right but if morons listen to him they're just gonna inflate price of ol reliables
    just leave the proles on the debt treadmill ffs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>if morons listen to him they're just gonna inflate price of ol reliables
      Toyota called, they already have.
      You have to seek out incel makes to get a good deal these days.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I was given the choice to pay the IRS $10,000 or go buy something.
    I went and got a Chevy HD and wrote it off. Hey I need a vehicle to transport tools and tires with.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I can't wait for the day you are too old and fat to post your stupid truck on DA.
      Gunt like that, probably won't take long.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You might be waiting a while. I’m 6’4” I can’t get any fatter unless I’m injecting ice cream into my veins. My base metabolic has never let me go over 260.

And I’m 33. So buckle in.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>metabolism never changes

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It never ceases to amaze me how mad people here get over someone else being successful.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Owe government $10k
      >Spend $70k + $6500 taxes and registration fees
      You sure owned the libs! Go ahead and post your literal blacked hog while you're bragging.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>writing off partial business use vehicle as business expense
      That's actually illegal but the IRS doesn't go after every little fish so you good.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hourly poorgay cope thread

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The value of my car has only gone up and it pisses me off because I cant get a cheap parts car now.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you can't put a value on smiles

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>financing

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You're right, maybe I should lease instead

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Leasing is unironically not a stupid decision if you really really want to drive a new car every few years.

However, restrictions on mileage, etc. are a deal breaker for many people, myself included.

14. 2 months ago
    s10fag

>Contributing to the collapse of the used car market by never performing maintenance

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A car is a tool to get you places
    My fricking socket wrench aint an asset is it?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>My fricking socket wrench aint an asset is it?
      It is an asset! Pretty much anything you buy that retains at least some value is an asset. Tools generally hold their value and you could resell them for at least some of what you paid for them. Now, if you bought a $500 torque wrench and needed to sell it, say you could get $400 for it. Thats 20% depreciation on that asset or a total of $100 of a loss in profit. Say you repaired your vehicle and saved $1000 by not paying a mechanic, you're still coming out $900 ahead by using that asset.

Change out the "socket wrench" for any other tool. A $5 pack of razor blades probably isn't an asset because why would anyone buy that from you. How about a $50,000 skidsteer bobcat? Definitely an asset.

Think about you getting slapped with a $500,000 medical bill and you had to sell everything in sight, anything you could reasonably sell is an "asset". But if you were applying for a bank loan, you wouldn't list your tools as an asset unless it was a known high value set of tools; banks won't waste their time over a $50 wrench but they definitely would over a $50,000 bobcat. Thats because the banks have to pay someone to liquidate your assets and the small stuff doesn't bring enough in to pay for the liquidator.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Imagine wasting time in your short life writing this.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Imagine wasting time in your short life being on DA.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yes it is
      fricking 45 lb plates and glassware can be assets if you're that financially desperate, and cars and houses can be disposable tools if you have enough income
      unfortunately for the average person there are very few cars being sold today, new or used, that can be treated as solely a tool

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cars should be a luxury not a necessity

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a cheap shitbox that needed a bunch of work and made it appreciate by fixing what was wrong with it

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only buy when my asset has been fully depreciated *sunglasses emoji*

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

jokes on you I appreciate both my vehicles

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>appreciating depreciating assets

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i bought a prime ribeye, cooked it, and ate it for dinner today
        its resale value is now zero but it was delicious

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you had an onlyfans its resale wouldn't be zero

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

buy low sell never
    also, unless I can use the depreciation as a tax writeoff it doesn't really matter

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The most analogous category of objects that your car belongs to is appliances. Appliances are not assets.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

boomers think they are immortal.
    Just save your whole life so you can live it up when you're 65 and your knees and back are failing

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Boomers never had to save to be able to afford $700k homes, $100k cars, other luxuries and a completely funded retirement.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>bought all my cars at the bottom of their depreciation curves
    >all worth more than I bought them for

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>>all worth more than I bought them for
      Yeah you invested thousands into fixing every issue that came up and the value only went up $23.99.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>only buying assets and number maxing
    OOPS life over u are 87 years old manlet with a lot of money but nothing to do with it OOPS

frick u homosexual

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Buying a brand new car because you have the money and want to have a car with a newer model year.
    I don't get the hype, but I won't judge.

>Buying a car because you genuinely think it's an "investment" and will "save you money".
    I cannot fathom how anyone actually believes this.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I cannot fathom how anyone actually believes this.
      Same morons buying $80,000 teslas so they can save on $59.99 jiffy lube oil changes and $3.50/gal gas.

How about the dumbdumbs spending the extra $8000 on the hybrid version to save on gas to the tune of $20 a month?

I think people want something, will come up with any idiotic reason to convince themselves, and just buy something they want.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Hybrids are supposedly more reliable so there's also future maintenance cost savings.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah I hear from engineers all the time adding complexity to a machine makes it more reliable and cheaper to maintain.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hybrids are simpler than ICE-only cars.
            >simpler transmission
            >no starter motor
            >no alternator
            >no timing belt
            BEVs are even less complex.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>electricity is hard
            No, that's not how it works.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The newer ones can really take a lot of load off of the ICE engine. I had a friend's Corolla hybrid for a bit and if you were easy on the gas it would get up to like 10-15 mph using the electric motor only and when the ICE did kick in, it would often just sit around 2.5k RPMs (or so), it didn't rev up and down much.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Re-evaluate your supposition: they've made a tiny overstressed engine, added a battery and motor, and you think thats better than a larger under-stressed engine somehow?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Engine is the part of your car that's the least likely to fail.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Tell that to all the VANOS repairs on BMWs.

>overstressed
            I'm sorry you're moronic, but that doesn't make the other anon wrong. The entire point of a hybrid is to have the electric motor do the work to get it up to speed and the gas motor will hold the car at speed.

>The entire point of a hybrid is to have the electric motor do the work to get it up to speed and the gas motor will hold the car at speed.
            Thats wrong, but you do you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You gotta remember acceleration is the most stressful part on engines. To just maintain a car at a given speed you basically only need enough power to overcome tire and air resistance. If an electric motor can reduce that by half, it's reasonable to assume you could really extend the life of an ICE.
            >BMW VANOS
            definitely not the exception to a rule.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>overstressed
            I'm sorry you're moronic, but that doesn't make the other anon wrong. The entire point of a hybrid is to have the electric motor do the work to get it up to speed and the gas motor will hold the car at speed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Really think gm screwed the pooch by killing the volt. It was such a nice design, only using the engine as a generator to power the electric drivetrain. It let the engine run at optimum rpm all the time, rather than constantly changing.
            Stupid stupid, fricking stupid. Yeah their queer little one car pride parade “bolt” is a valid replacement.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

GM is run by a dumb c**t basically doing the complete wrong thing at all times. Cancel the volt in 2019 because who wants a compact hybrid that mostly works on battery whenever possible. Then every other car maker announces an EV to grab those subsidies only to find out consumers don't want EVs. Then GM releases an EV hummer that nobody wants. As inflation cripples everyone now there is a demand for an inexpensive sedan and the volt would be a top seller.

Can't forget they have a Bolt and a coming Jolt, while trying to reintroduce a new Volt. Because when you're selling really expensive shit like cars you want your consumers confused because you have to have an -olt product name.

Its like GM has a great product nobody wants, then they discontinue it only to have consumers demand it in huge quantity 5 years after GM decided to shoot itself in the foot again. Confusingly, Why mazda teased a nearly identical car (rotary engine at optimal RPM to make electricity only) and then it just disappears.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You see that 6-8 year old Shelby GT350s are still selling for MSRP and 2019s/2020s with thousands of miles on them are still selling for over MSRP

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Yfw Shelbys are ugly and boring
      What now?

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

asset is a israeli concept. for most, a car is like food and shelter, you just need it to function.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The economic value of my car is irrelevant to me. I bought it to use it and I plan on running it into the ground. Once that happens, I won't make a dime by selling it, but I will have more than enough money saved up to buy another car in cash.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can't depreciate if I buy at the floor

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>single handedly raises the price of used economy cars

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

anything is better than being israeli

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine this smug homosexual's face when I tell him that my FD has appreciated by around 35% since I purchased it and that the only ones you can buy for what I paid now are literal junkheaps.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>FD
      Those are starting to go back down not that the animetard bubble is shrinking

captcha: WAAA (what you're gonna say)

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That’s how trash companies make dough, by writing off depreciation. Your moronic OP. Don’t bring Dave into this shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

everyone writes of depreciation (except individuals of course) it's not unique to shit companies you moron.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nice scarecrow, gay.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frick off biz go garble your emails and cryptoscams

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>not having good enough credit to lease a mazda
    I fricking love mazda. CX30 if you're a cuck with kids or a 3 if you're a single chud.
    WITH insurance and the package with leather seats I pay $380 a month with 3k down, the major services are free and I basically dont have to give a frick other than putting fuel in.
    And I get to have a nice new car every 3 years.
    This is the only way to deal with the current market of soulless econoboxes

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>You should never finance and always have 15-30k in cash to buy a car outright

What planet are you guys living on when in reality most people don't even have a few grand to their name

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>he thinks 30K is necessary for a car
      Haha

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you want a nicer, newer, enthusiast car then yes.

>Hahaha he doesn't drive an old shitbox!
        Keep telling on yourself

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be a bus rider because a car isn't an "asset"
    what's the point of focusing on money and getting rich if you're just gonna cuck your lifestyle anyway

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

1. A car is not an asset. It is a liability.
    2. If you're not buying a luxury money pit it's worth the expense because you will get far more value out of its utility than you would get from sitting on cash.

Frick you. A car is a utility. Arguments to the contrary are just ~~*accounting*~~ loopholes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why are you on DA if you hate cars?

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>being poor so you can't afford to have a fun car

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Being bald
    Why even live at that point?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *