Buzzwordmobile

Is this going to reliably deliver packages to my door?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cars don't deliver packages

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cars deliver people who deliver packages

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

yes but ultimately it's up to a person, so no, you will not reliably receive your packages

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm pretty sure the person, if delivered, will drop of the package. My concern is the person will not be delivered

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I've been getting my neighbors mail for years now. And I'm sure my neighbors are getting my mail too.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why didn't they just get a Ford Transit Connect

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They have ideas

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because that's not how to government works

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not enough room. Not reliable enough.
      The Ford Transit would have enough room but it's not reliable enough either.
      Some areas use Metris vans with the post office logo covering the Mercedes grill emblem because people went ballistic about the post office buying Mercedes

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

all that and it's not an EV? or is it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There is a plan to make it EV optional, which will probably just make it even more unreliable especially in cold weather

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's gas and gets 8.4mpg instead of 8mpg like the old LLV, actually impressive tbh

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

TELEMATICS COMPATIBLE!!??!1!

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Took so long to get their special needs military industrial complex mail truck built that USPS had to start buying mini vans.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

lol “we dont want the public thinking we spent a bunch of money on a mercedes, lets slap our logo onto it”

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Seeing the USPS eagle on that grille really makes it look like some odd Chinese brand logo.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah this thing is moronic, they passed up a chance to go all electric and save millions on fuel/maintenance but instead picked this shitty MIC truck that gets like 13 mpg

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>ev mail fleet
        They struggle enough already, please don't increase my shipping times.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

There is a plan to make it EV optional, which will probably just make it even more unreliable especially in cold weather

Canada Post is starting to use BrightDrops, seems cold weather isn't an issue

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looking forward to buy them at an auction in 10 years, looks like a cool piece of shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Would be cool to convert one into a little RV.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks like a cartoon, kinda SOVL

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the entire rest of the world
    >uses a normal commercial van
    americans:
    >spends billions on vapourware

why are they like this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

government agencies have a real life infinite money glitch so every coked out mid level official with something to prove gets their passion project financed

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because the government is required by law to first determine an exact list of requirements and then get companies the fit those requirements which really means them doing the bare minimum. Then the company that lost the contract will sue and complain that testing isn't fair. The whole thing takes years and costs 100x more than just allowing toyota to sell the hilux in the states.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>the entire rest of the world
      >>uses a normal commercial van
      more like "writes requirements that are set up just enough, so bid is rigged in favor of company they wanted to buy from in the first place, and public doesn't care because "democracy" is dead"
      like fr in my shithole local government was buying cars for their use. and they basically demanded one specific car in higher trim from one specific manufacturer just it had to have a storage for umbrella inside the doors. what for? nobody fricking knows, but "the public" doesn't give a frick since mayor has a good looking smile

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just use a fricking Ford transit

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm honestly puzzled why delivery vans in burgerland need to look and work so different. Not just this one but also ups and fedex. DHL is the only service I've seen in my burger city that uses a normal van.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The lack of doors increases delivery speed by 5 seconds per delivery.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

as technology grew, so did the Black folk need to steal shit and frick shit up

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I really like this goofy looking little cartoon shitbox. Can't wait to LS swap one in a few years when clapped out ones hit the auction block.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the auction block
      Never ever

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No way in frick this is lasting as long as the LLV
    LLV literally means Long Life Vehicle
    The point of these is they should be simple and capable of starting, bells and whistles be damned

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"blind spot warning"
    >It's a mirror

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *