Camaro goes electric

It's gonna be so fun the drive this on the weekends when they let us outside of our 15-minute cities.

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>our 15-minute cities.
    $10,000 per year registration
    black box monitoring your speed and other driving habits. Car automatically locks itself for 48 hours if you park near a bar. $2000 per month storage/garage cost. Everything is electrified, so electricity is $3/kWh, driving it for 200 miles at the speed limit costs $400. Tires have a mandatory $1000 per tire recycling fee. Road tax is $1 per mile, except in congested areas where its $10 per 1000 feet. If there is civil unrest, police activity, or any other emergency AI autopilots your car off the road and locks it for 30 minutes. You will pay your subscription feeS just to open the doors or turn on the air conditioning.

Frick the future is so electropunk.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If you arent a criminal / poorgay none of this would bother you

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>just don't be poor
        >just give the state all your money to enjoy driving a car
        Just say you enjoy setting money on fire and giving all your money to the government.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

homosexual

[...]
      [...]
      leftypol troon

IF YOU AGREE WITH 15 MINUTE CITIES YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SLAVE TO YOUR LITERAL FRICKING OVERLORDS THAT ARE CREATING 15 MINUTE CITIES TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE WHAT THE FRICK

i am literally going to go on a shooting spree before i die and blast as many leftists that i can

I don't understand the fear behind 15 minute cities. Lefties just want to turn their shitty cities into car free utopias. Just let them do that

Why don't they just move to New York City or Los Angeles? They don't have to change anything, just go there. Those cities already exist. Just a turn-key utopia they could live in today. What is the problem?

>nooooooooo im not free unless im stuck in traffic on government roads for hours every day

why are americans like this

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

gas yourself and frick off back to /n/ you fricking subhuman homosexual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>akchually, if you think about it, *real* freedom is only being allowed to leave your 5-square-mile hive if you have the proper permits and social credit score and even then being forced to use government approved mass transit, citizen
        kys, bugman

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cool another failure for the books. Ch*na is raffing their asses off

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no, I think you'll find Chang and his gang EV shills are seething after the new tariffs.
      no one is buying China's overstock of garbage EVs.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

who cares, its vaporware, somehow even more so than bumblebee camaro. and...

>4 doors

they have to know this is gay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

they chould bring back the chevelle if they are going to make a 4 door. plus they could call it the Ch-EV-elle or something

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The CT5 is practically begging to be turned into a new "Chevelle" down to it having the same wheelbase as the old sedan. Just transpose the Camaro powertrain and interior and whatever else onto the chassis and it's what the Commodore would've been had it continued being made. For that matter you could do the same to the CT4 and call it the new "Nova." There's a genuine demand for affordable American V8 sport sedans even in this economy judging by used prices of Chargers and SSs, but TPTB say we can't have them and will eventually have to pay more than the price of a CT5 BW for a shell of one if we're even allowed to have them at all. Everything has to be turned into an electric crossover or unreliable gimped piece of shit in general until they finally ban cars completely. Anything good or fun has to be unobtainable for the average person until then. There will be no memories of what came before and what could've been

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>op hating on 15 minute cities
    Imagine being such a slave to your overlords.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

homosexual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yep, that's what you are, a boot licking homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>i know you are but what am i
          you have to be 18 to post here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>if I call you it first that means I can never be called it
            Ahahahhahahahahahahaha

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yep, that's what you are, a boot licking homosexual.

>if I call you it first that means I can never be called it
      Ahahahhahahahahahahaha

leftypol troon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

IF YOU AGREE WITH 15 MINUTE CITIES YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SLAVE TO YOUR LITERAL FRICKING OVERLORDS THAT ARE CREATING 15 MINUTE CITIES TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE WHAT THE FRICK

i am literally going to go on a shooting spree before i die and blast as many leftists that i can

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't understand the fear behind 15 minute cities. Lefties just want to turn their shitty cities into car free utopias. Just let them do that

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Why don't they just move to New York City or Los Angeles? They don't have to change anything, just go there. Those cities already exist. Just a turn-key utopia they could live in today. What is the problem?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

None of those cities are car free. In fact los Angeles is one of their prime examples of car centric infrastructure. New York and Boston are often some of their favorite cities because they're the only cities that seem to make any effort to be car free

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Theres a lot of people in LA that are car-free. Mostly because they can't afford one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A man chooses, a slave obeys. Now go get in your pod and drive 5 miles to the closest grcoery store, slave. You forgot to get mustard on your last trip.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>just love near Black folk and buy auto-only Black person cars bro
      Kek no thanks, you have no tools btw.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Battery
    >No manual
    >4 doors

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Still Camaro and Charger EV mog that abomination Mustang Mach-E in terms of looks and Ford is going to be far in the ass when electric muscle cars become a thing.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>electric muscle cars become a thing.
      What could possibly be different about an electric muscle car? Many EVs will do 0-60 in about 2 seconds, do you think a "muscle car EV" will do it in 1.9 or something and that'll really capture EV sales?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

its nor just about performance. its general styling of muscle cars that matters here. most of electric cars look like shapeless blobs and then dodge introduced new charger which seems like brutal out of place sharp edges fastback straight from 70s
        most of muscle cars are selling purely on looks. they suck, they have meeh perfomance and even any bmw m-series outruns them but they look cool as frick

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>most of muscle cars are selling purely on looks.
          No, muscle cars sell because they're fun to drive, make a good noise, and have great performance for the price. $45k for a mustang GT and you could have a lot of fun in it. Now that toyoburu is $35k with an i4 that morons buy because its affordable. A charger EV for $75k will flop hard because an EV's only party trick is flooring it and hitting 100 before most cars are hitting 50.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

any M series is faster than AM. You are twelve or retarted. ZL1 and gt500 outperform BMW in every aspect.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>look like shapeless blobs
          not all

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>pictured, a SUV coupe abomiation blob
            You sure showed us!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

there is nothing 'muscle' about a fricking powerwheels car for gay adults LOL these things are fricking dildos on wheels you queer

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My fricking Hyundai mogs the mach-e in looks, it's honestly harder not to that thing looks so shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The Mach E can afford to suck ass because Ford used it to get the carbon credits needed to keep selling the Mustang GT. The Camaro and Charger no longer exist as V8 vehicles and the Mustang does, so the Mustang wins even with its gay fat little brother.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

a race to last place

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>article from a year ago
    >EV sales in meltdown
    >you can lease a taycan for $0/month
    >trump ahead in the polls
    yeah sure dude

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

China
    >here's are two motors, a battery, seats.. and TADA! A car every 10 seconds!
    America
    >just 2 more years! 2..2026! No, 2028! Uh.. Give us time!
    why the frick are we so fricking slow

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Telsa has been making cars for almost 2 decades you blithering moron.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

cool, ONE company in california managed to ramp up. Why is detroit so fricking slow.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

and a free primed grenade under every seat

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I applaud it. Only makes me 6.2l v8 Camaro worth more.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do you homosexuals care? You Black folk never bought the last Camaro when you could get it new with a track pack at bargain bin prices relative to its performance

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because they've gotten sucked into the moron bubble by grifters.

>most of muscle cars are selling purely on looks.
      No, muscle cars sell because they're fun to drive, make a good noise, and have great performance for the price. $45k for a mustang GT and you could have a lot of fun in it. Now that toyoburu is $35k with an i4 that morons buy because its affordable. A charger EV for $75k will flop hard because an EV's only party trick is flooring it and hitting 100 before most cars are hitting 50.

>muscle cars sell
      They don't sell, that's why they're all becoming EVs.

This. EVs are getting bought because people with money are buying them.
      >inb4 muh soros or whatever flavor of the week propaganda you losers absorbed.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I did my part

Because they've gotten sucked into the moron bubble by grifters.
      [...]
      >muscle cars sell
      They don't sell, that's why they're all becoming EVs.

This. EVs are getting bought because people with money are buying them.
      >inb4 muh soros or whatever flavor of the week propaganda you losers absorbed.

>muscle cars don't sell
      Ford sold more mustangs than Subaru/Toyota sold BRZ/GR86s at any given point since that model launched.
      In 2021 alone, they sold 52,000 Stangs which is almost the same amount of BRZs Subaru has ever sold. Even if you combine both versions it still ends up a fraction of what the Mustang alone manages to sell. Challanger had a consistent sales volume above 50,000 units per year.
      Camaro averaged nearly 40,000 over the span of the 6th gen.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I think dodge new charger coupe is going to be one the goat cares with thier new i6. The same engine they are dropping in the 1500. Calling it right now they just made the new supra of this generation. The aftermarket is going to be wild and the car doesn't look like shit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Calling it right now they just made the new supra of this generation.
          Only if you can add 20-30lbs of boost easily and it makes unreasonable power with mostly bolt-ons. If it can't make ~750hp with a turbo kit safely and reliably, it'll flop as a "this generations supra". Also, its xbox HUEG and kinda ugly and heavy, so not really.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's probly going to be lighter than current gtr and makes more power, I'm sure the "HO" trim that's like 660hp is just a tune and nicer head unit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It's probly going to be lighter than current gtr
            Strange comparison since a GTR35 is AWD and comes with 2 turbos tunable to insane levels even before more than bolt-ons. Comparing a $120k GTR with a [probably] $55k Charger is a little dumb.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's dumb to buy a gtr in the first place. Paying 5k more for a a entry level i6 awd coupe that makes 440hp crank bs a gt85 is based. You can't even get a 135i for that much. Idk why DA is mad at this thing, seems like a yuge cope. This is the first time I have ever considered a dodge/Mopar. I might sell my s5 if this shit has a non aids troony and is a DCT.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A Nissan GTR R-35 is what you're talking about right? Because I don't think a GTR is in the same price range as any of the muscle cars anyone else is talking about. Or are you Bri'ish talking all weird?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Dodge got it right. An I6T is the next best thing to a V8. More than anything, the muscle car has always beem about style and profile.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The nu-charger is WAY too heavy to the the supra of any generation. And the hurricane I6 keeps exploding on stock boost so I doubt it'll eat 800hp on stock internals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Strange I tired Google but have found nothing about the issues you just said, do you have a link?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

there were some allocation and order issues dating as far back as the COVID pandemic
      though of course, anyone who was truly determined could have gotten one, that's true.

Dodge got it right. An I6T is the next best thing to a V8. More than anything, the muscle car has always beem about style and profile.

turbos are poorgay cope. it's admitting that your engine is too weak to create power on its own. it's compromising

only
      It's electric, it's not automatic or manual, it's got a single-speed transmission like every other EV on the market

every bugman talks like this. cope and seethe for all intents and purposes it's a shitty CVT

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>every bugman talks like this
        What, stating very obvious facts that anyone who knows frick all already knows to be true?

A single speed is not an automatic, they don't drive even remotely similarly you moron. You can dislike EVs and you can enjoy manual transmissions, but at the end of the day it's not an automatic and you are a moron.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every city gay is a huge moron lmao I can't wait for the power to go out and you homosexuals decide to come out to my property because "muh starvation" and I decide to save ammo and run you over with my 68 LTD.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>things that have never happened
      >things that will also never happen
      Bud, I'm a mentally ill prepper too but once you sit back and realize people fleeing the city because the power went out (even for an entire week) has never happened, and very likely will never happen. Put down these fantasies as a morally superior standpoint because they don't count for anything.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sure thing tanny, just look at Laos, south africa, brazil, vietnam, philippines, west taomor, Guatemola, Belize.
        Syria lebanon jordan yemen bangladesh ect.. I hope you get shot first you homosexual troony hahaha

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>just look at all these 3rd world shitholes!
          Nobody cares what animals do, we're talking about civilization.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>usa cities
            >not 3rd world
            Lmao MUTT cope

You've got brain rot my friend. Nothing about what I said was related to cars, Trump, or politics.

You will never be a real woman

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

whatever you do don't look up what those places used to look like 50 years ago.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Same as many middle east countries, they were very western and modern. Now they're actual garbage dumps and half their population is coming here to frick up the US.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

And even in those the ruralgays get hunted down and killed/raped while the apartment dwellers fare better because they're forced to have a tight knit community. Just ask South African farmers. It'll be 10:1 and they'll have guns too. They'll probably catch you in your sleep too

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hahah bus riding city gay lol, now tell us about all the cool cars you own and how Trump is bad. Is the orange man in the room with us right now?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You've got brain rot my friend. Nothing about what I said was related to cars, Trump, or politics.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That’s nice, but when can we get a crossover model? That one is too low and I like to sit up high.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

And it will end in poor sales, furthering embarrassing the big 3.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

make me wonder what will happen with sports cars if they will just deliberately make normal electric cars slower or if sports cars will just have more expensive batteries.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

These will be too fast for public streets.
    Let’s hope police can shut them off remotely in the event if a chase. That’s probably the only good thing about EV’s, the remote control technology

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gaymaro

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>sports car
    >EV
    >automatic only
    lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

only
      It's electric, it's not automatic or manual, it's got a single-speed transmission like every other EV on the market

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Taycan has a two speed

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Did OP post a Taycan?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Read the comment I replied to again please
            >single speed transmission like every other EV on the market
            Which is not a completely true statement, because the Porsche Taycan is an EV on the market which does not have a single speed transmission.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wow good for you, 1 example that a vast majority of people will never sit in. Virtually all EVs that matter are single speeds
            >hurr durr akshully the Neon some college kids converted 20 years ago paired a forklift motor to a 5 speed manual, therefore not all EVs are single speeds
            Go frick yourself

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>noooo you can't just prove me wrong
            cope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>durr hurr I was technically right, the best kind or fight!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

better than being an incorrect dumbfrick, go back to tiktok with the rest of the misinformation spewing morons

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Okay then moron let me amend
          >It has a single-speed transmission like nearly every other EV on the market

The important fact is it's not an automatic because there's nothing to automate, dip shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're mad at the wrong person, I never called EVs automatics

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then shut the frick up Cletus, why are you like this?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You have to ask why someone on this board would reply to an untrue statement with a correction?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Jumping into a conversation with near-meaningless information to "um ackshually" something that has no bearing on the actual subject of conversation then getting pissy when people point out your nitpicking isn't relevant to the conversation just makes you autistic.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's worse DA, being turned electric or being made into an Suv but with a big block v8 ?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine your whole life you were used to shitting in the public water supply. You enjoy the smell, the sound of your farts while shitting, and the convince of having so many locations of clean water to shit in. Then one day, someone says "You know what, maybe we shouldn't be shitting where we drink" and introduce legislation to stop people from shitting in the water, and now this is a massively controversial thing for some reason.

That's basically where we are now with ICE bans.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>pollution impact is somehow greater
    this is your brain on battery cars

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i didn't know the camaro was going electric, this made me feel a knot in my throat
    this isn't real right? all the photos i found are different

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I just wonder how small they'll make the windows. Maybe they'll just say frick and remove the windows altogether so they can add some touch screens.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They would have to be moronic to do this.
    Sports cars should be the last vehicles on earth to go EV - the revving and gear-shifting is a core part of the experience.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *