Can anyone recommend an MP3 transmitter which will stop and start in the same place of an audio file, rather than just restarting every time you turn ...

Can anyone recommend an MP3 transmitter which will stop and start in the same place of an audio file, rather than just restarting every time you turn the car on?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Holy shit what year is this

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bloody frick OP I just load my shit onto a 16gb USB drive and it never restarts the track when I start the car.

And stop sucking dick behind the burger king. The drive thru customers are complaining when you ask them for napkins.

richie rich over here

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

really takes me back to 2007

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

2009 mr. spaceman, what the frick year did you think? Obama sucks, the economy is shit, and PS3 has no gaems.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The more things change, the more they stay the same some 15 years later.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bloody frick OP I just load my shit onto a 16gb USB drive and it never restarts the track when I start the car.

And stop sucking dick behind the burger king. The drive thru customers are complaining when you ask them for napkins.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

still using this

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I switched to a bluetooth radio transmitter because that was starting to wear out my factory original cassette player.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Try removing the cogs linking the two spindles inside the adapter. If it doesn't trigger auto-stop, that'll put far less strain on the player.

Holy shit what year is this

Zoom zoom zoomy zoom zoom

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Do they make our of these for an 8 track player?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If they don't...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>tfw I'm still using this with my iPod Classic to this day
      feels 2007u mane

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I need one but it must have shuffle mode.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They all suck and have tons of static

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I've never noticed a sound quality issue with any of the ones I've used

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Based ear pro never-wearer

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I am a ham radio gay and tested one of these nameless chink ones. It transmits higher quality than radio stations.

the problem is finding a truly empty spot of radio band if you dont live in cow or corn farmsville with only 3 working radio stations

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you realize your bench power supply doesnt inject massive amounts of static from an alternator right

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You absolute turbo Black person I had the transmitter installed in the car and read the radio signal from my SDR inside my house.

The frick is wrong with you people. When I tell you I'm capable it's BECAUE I'M FRICKING CAPABLE.
            And certainly more now than you'll ever be.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Buying a $20 SDR off Amazon does not make you a radio genius kek. Post your GNUradio settings.

Irregardless, any actual radiogay would understand what an alternator does to a transmitter.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>$20SDR
            lmao no it's an RSPdx, but what does a $20 SDR lack when recieving FM band from a distance of 30 feet?

I'll answer that for you: Nothing. It's perfectly capable of FM band radio from 30 feet.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>BECAUE I'M FRICKING CAPABLE
            People embellish on the internet all the time, you moronic spaz. We have absolutely no reason to beleive you. You also sound like you have no fricking idea what you're talking about.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Checked. Hamgayging, worth a look you reckon? What do you get up to? Need a hobby but my hands are too fricked up for guitars these days.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Check out the radio general on DA. All the info you'd need to figure out if it's worth it for you is there.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up Anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My fm transmitter has aux out. It Plays as clean as a cd player. And on FM its almost as good as a nearby station. The only time I notice quality is lacking is when I tune in from my home radio, there's a bit of background noise that's far lower than the automotive noise.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think thats up to your phone/mp3 player sir.
    Unless you’re using a flash drive or something in which case lol poor

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

MP3 transmitter? You mean a portable music player hooked up with an aux cable?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Can anyone recommend an MP3 transmitter
    Just get a fricking chink head unit with bluetooth. How the frick are people still using these pieces of shit?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Chink head units are ugly and ruin the aesthetic of the dash in older cars.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If your car has a CD changer you don't use you can get a GROM bluetooth adapter that plugs in in its place.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I use the Ugreen one with the coil cord. Automatically turns on and plays whatever your phone's last media was from the point it the phone last remembered. You need a USB for power and an Aux for sound. If your headunit doesn't have AUX then see if there's some way to plug into the head unit. If your car has an option for it then chances are you can find the factory piece

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't want any phone shit, I just want to put music on a USB drive or SD card, plug it in, and never have to worry about it. Simple, easy, done.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a bluetooth one

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

see

I don't want any phone shit, I just want to put music on a USB drive or SD card, plug it in, and never have to worry about it. Simple, easy, done.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

bawhahahahahha how poor are you

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

he probably lives in Yurop you dolt

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

as poor as your mum

holy frick are they this poor.

Grim

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

She a cute, is she AI? No results from reverse search

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>No results from reverse search
            What are you using to reverse search it, because I instantly got hits

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/odlWxfe.jpg

[...]
        holy frick are they this poor.

Grim

Yeah but the Frenchman gets healthcare taken out from his taxes automatically, while us silly Muricans have to PAY for it separately like a bunch of (significantly wealthier) rubes.
        Every day we get owned by the europoors.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

has anyone ever told them that health care is $100 a month

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

as poor as your mum

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does it matter?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Incase I'm listening to a really long file

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I never heard of some music thing that saves your spot.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A double DIN head unit from a decent brand and parts to install it are usually less than $200.
    These things are for like high school girls that don’t know any better, don’t use this shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>changing the stock head unit
      I'm not a Black person

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Says the one using chinkshit from five below to listen to coon tunes in a 1994 Tercel.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes that is correct, I would like a small out of the way device to listen to my music, rather than ripping out my stock head unit and replacing it with some gaudy Christmas tree which disables my steering wheel controls in the process. Oh what a fool I am.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>which disables my steering wheel controls in the process
            Oof. Imagine getting filtered by canbus

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You’re just a dumb Black person too scared of some wires and electrons if you think you have to lose steering wheel controls or install an Aliexpress head unit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Its not exactly hard to make your steering wheels controls still work if you can read a wiring diagram.
            Its even easier if you have $20, you can buy an adapter that you just plug in behind the head unit.

But you are poor and smoothbrained! Hahahahahahaha

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Alright, show me a $20 plug and play adapter for a 2011 Corolla Hatch (Australia)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Im not doing your homework for you. Heres a nissan one to prove they exist.

>Its not exactly hard
            you know what'd be even easier? a $10 cigarette lighter FM transmitter

If you only want to spend $10, you’re going to have to compromise and not get everything you want

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Its not exactly hard
            you know what'd be even easier? a $10 cigarette lighter FM transmitter

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes that is correct, I would like a small out of the way device to listen to my music, rather than ripping out my stock head unit and replacing it with some gaudy Christmas tree which disables my steering wheel controls in the process. Oh what a fool I am.

Wait a minute... They put the steering wheel controls in a tercel?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You guys ever go to a car forum, and someone starts a thread to ask a question, and all the 9000+ post bootlicking boomers can reply with is "why"?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Get a better job and just buy stuff that works and does what you want it to instead of buying cheap horseshit over and over again.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because the question is moronic and there are better solutions to the problem, you dumb gay.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Like what?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

hard sexo with furry

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

lmao audiophiles are ridiculous always trying to justify spending unnecessary money

It happens all the time. Check any forum post with someone asking about even just minor lowering springs and you'll always see
      >why?
      >na get these coilovers that cost 5x as much as the springs instead!
      b***h answer the question or shut the frick up

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>"yeah my chinkshit transmitter cost me $15, sounds like shit, and I have to hunt for a clear FM station to finally get it to work half the time but at least I didn't buy a stereo that just supports bluetooth from the beginning!"
        I'd ask what drives you fricking idiots to be thos way but you're mentally benchracing

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

kek I have left my chink shit transmitter on the default FM band it came with, have never had to change it and have never had static issues. The only songs that sound shit on it are shit quality songs. You sound like you have 0 experience with it and are just repeating what others with 0 experience with it have said in the past.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I have to hunt for a clear FM station to finally get it to work
          Have literally never had this problem. Anything at the start or the end of the frequency range works fine.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anons what is the best possible bluetooth fm transmitter I could buy? Getting a gmt800 tahoe this week.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have literally picrel and it works fine

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i recommend you try the pussy evaporater 3000, works for me

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

man those little things take me back

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ITT

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just get a head unit that plays mp3

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't want to.
      I want an MP3 FM transmitter.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

why homie

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

cuz homie is trying to keep it old school, yo!

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

poorgays be copin

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/fXDV7HG.jpg

ITT

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

my shitbox just plays mp3s, i didn't even have a job when i bought that head unit

Sure bro, tell us all about the benefits your gold cables provide.

https://www.temu.com/1pc-1din-car-stereo-receiver-in-dash-car-radio-digital-bt-audio-music-stereo-mp3-player-hands-free-calling-fm-remote-control-hi-fi-fast-charging-g-601099522018666.html

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

bro, your gold cables??? you can't be in here trying to be a audiophile without having gold cables

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i think you might have me confused with someone else

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Sure bro, tell us all about the benefits your gold cables provide.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Has nothing to do with the transmitter, it's your phone or MP3 player settings doing that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

zoomer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The transmitter is the MP3 player

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lmao poorgay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yes