>can buy a new Mazda or Toyota or a used Alfa for the same price

>can buy a new Mazda or Toyota or a used Alfa for the same price
Are Alfas really that bad?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not THAT bad as the meme but there definitely is a grain of truth in the meme. Alfas depreciate fast as frick and there are reasons for that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Italian build quality isn't a meme, they genuinely are very unrelaible

But they cant be as bad as people say right?
      Seems like people think they explode the second you buy em

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They don't exactly explode, in fact some Fiat engines they pack are actually reliable for a modern construction, the issue is the rest of the car, they are not long lasting cars. Pretty though, so as a second of fun car, why not, for a daily - hard pass. On the flip side, they are very green, most Alfas over 10 years i've seen so far already started biodegrading on their own.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They won't explode but there's gonna be issues like corroded grounds causing random and unpredictible electrical faults, rust in general, interior clips breaking and rattling, lamp covers clouding up and so on

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anecdotally, I've worked around some of the newer ones. It depends on what day they were built in the factory. I've seen Guilias that are pretty damn reliable and go 50k+ miles without much of an issue, and I've also seen some that were clearly made when Guissepe was plastered when be assembled it and they were perpetually broken shitboxes before they hit the first oil change.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>pretty damn reliable
          >50k+ miles
          Is the bar really that low today?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For Euros, sure. Keep in mind the number of Euros on this board who say BMW and VAG is bulletproof. They have no idea what bulletproof actually is.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

we have such sights to show you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For a Fiat product, yeah. I meant that in reference to the rest of their lineup. An Alfa will never be a good example of reliability, but some of them are less of a garbage heap than others.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Italian build quality isn't a meme, they genuinely are very unrelaible

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Alfa Romeos are bad reliabilty cars. Dont get too much attracted to cars beautiful styling because most of the most beaufiful cars are less reliable. Replacement parts can be difficult to get.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Yes. Alfa Romeos are bad reli -ACKK

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Vehicle Dependability vs Initial Quality

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>JD Power
          You realize these are completely fabricated results?

Cope chud

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you have 0 tools

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>JD Power
        You realize these are completely fabricated results?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you are in America, alfa has an awful reputation, and because it is forgein acquiring parts is a hassle and therefore expensive. Because of that, they depreciate like rocks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Because of that, they depreciate like rocks
      Believe me, they do that in europe too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah, parts availability sucks. i can usually source parts 4x faster than any dealer and they can be few and far in between depending on where you live

>Because of that, they depreciate like rocks
      Believe me, they do that in europe too.

every car in europe does than unless its a porsche

>I would say my quad is pretty reliable tho

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

that's the thing
    you buy a Mazda or a Toyota, you're gonna keep thinking about "damn i could have bought that Alfa" while driving
    instead if you buy an Alfa you're gonna be thinking "damn i love this car" even when you're gonna be waiting for the tow truck

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Stellantis product

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *