can exhaust tips give different sounds ?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

YOU: Look at me my car is so loud.

Everyone else: I hate these loud attention seeking homosexuals.
    Women: only poor people modify their cars to be obnoxiously loud.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bump

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

do they change the sound or are they just for looks. im talking about just the tip.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>im talking about just the tip
        So was your mom when fooling around with that Black person, and yet here you are

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

not unless there's some shit going on inside the pipe, which I cannot imagine ever being the case. tips are for looks. generally speaking, you need to modify/delete some combo of cats, resonators, mufflers, headers, or whole pipe layouts to change the tone

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

depends on how long your tip is

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Um no in my experience women actually love douchebags

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah but the women who love douchebags tend to be rachet-ass-hoes.

If that's the kinda shit you're into, you do you. Enjoy that pussy. Some people just want a monogamous non-rachet relationship.

The kinda b***h that is gonna frick you for your car is also gonna frick some other random dude for his car when you're not around.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>only narcissists like loud exhausts
      extremely debunked by science the other week. Sorry, sweaty. Turns out Narcissists are more likely to have nice cars, but are extremely unlikely to have loud exhaust.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No matter who you are, there's someone out there that would call you a narcissist sociopath. Psychology and psychiatry are actual pseudosciences.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>some people are bad at math so therefore trigonometry and calculus aren't real

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Prove to me that a lack of serotonin is the cause of depression. Prove to me that ADHD is from biology and not from growing up in a world with TV, internet, and cars. You can't.
            Prove to me that doctors give consistent psych diagnoses. I've gone into different docs saying the same things and different docs give me completely different Dxs. Depression, autism, bipolar, anxiety, ADD, psychosis - which is it? Yes, I've been diagnosed with all of those. It's just the opinion of some halfass doc that judges people for a living and throws garbage pills at you. Have you ever heard of someone going to a psych and not getting diagnosed with something? We still don't know how the brain or consciousness work and 95% of psych meds are active placebos to get you to pay money and shut up. /rant

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Women: I'm putting a louder exhaust on because people will be less likely to hit me.
      Nice try pretending to understand the female brain bozo

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>67 buckarinos
    don bother, it will just fall off at some point

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what about this one ?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/luMLXaH.png

lmao at weldlets
        just get a mig machine for 150 and go diving for scrap at the scrapyard, you can do your own muffler delete/repipe at a budget if you got a lift or can loan a lift.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

do headers/stainless tubing kit if you actually care, not just shitty tips
    knockoff flowmasters and glasspacks depending if you actually want to tone it down a bit or turbomufflers if you want it to sound nippy

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. Only way they could possibly, maybe make the tiniest little bit of difference is if you go from straight out tips to downward facing tips so the exhaust is directed towards the ground. Even then, that's a stretch.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

?si=n1CK93XqjZDXAywA

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Get off vent, or i'll have you bent

?si=qn4QJvsOhr9EniDh

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, see things like 5 inch tips on diesels.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

all deisels sound like shit

• 2 weeks ago
        Bob

>t. Nipbox 1.1L enjoyer

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh shit names just go in the box automatically?

• 2 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

the smallest engine I own is a 3.3l and it sounds like a fricking radial engine going down the road.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol STFU desperate newbie. Why are you STILL trying to win our approval LMAO

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He was trying to insert himself into conversations here to get support for his gay little youtube channel.
            What a homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He was trying to insert himself into conversations here to get support for his gay little youtube channel.
            What a homosexual

Samehomosexual

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Exhaust note comes from both the engine's firing order and the shape of the headers, and is tempered by the presence/number of cats, resonators, and the muffler design. A tip does next nothing.

?si=8mXSdkVgBltOLvLj
    I'm not the biggest fan of Fatt Marah but this video is a prime example. Guy made a V8 sound more like an entirely different engine with a ridiculous header design.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why don't you mount some valves and a slide so you can play "somebody that I used to know" on your exhaust while you fart through my neighborhood at 4000 rpm / 3 mph at 2 AM you fruity artgay

9. 2 weeks ago
    Panda5

I've never seen one, but supposedly these tips that are just tiny resonators (resonated tip) can make the sound a little less harsh/ raspy. Some say they make them louder or quieter, but intuition tells me they should make it quieter by some tiny amount.
    Then there's ye ol' whistle tip option - woo woo!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, but it needs to be substantially different from what you have.
      So putting on a frickhuge long+wide tip will change the sound. Or putting on a teeny tiny one will do the same.

yeah those are similar to aftermarket motorcycle mufflers and they work in that application for less harsh+quieter.
      God I love the whistle tip video

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes tips can change exhaust sound.
    The length of pipe between the muffler and tips will also change exhaust sound.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

of course, depends on the shape

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Exhaust tips
    Do people really?
    If you can't afford a real exhaust system then please don't make everyone else suffer with your farts in a can piece of shit muffler.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tips != fart cans, which is the muffler.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not bad for $25.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mufflers, resonators, circumsized "tips" for your exhaust

just be a man and go straight pipe all the way back. if your car doesnt sound good with a straight pipe, its going to sound shit either way and you should just make it quiet

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't know for sure but I've seen track cars running turn down tips to try to meet noise regs at certain tracks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *