can i make my gas truck blow out black smoke like a diesel truck?

can i make my gas truck blow out black smoke like a diesel truck? i wanna piss off liberals but unfortunately i only have a gasoline truck

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cheapest option would be to look at the smoke systems that skywriting planes use and plumb that into the pipe after the muffler. However, you are mega gay for doing so because this moronic shit is what started the bigger crackdowns on Hondata, etc, and makes it harder for the rest of us to get hotrod parts/tunes that weren't bothering anybody.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sounds expensive

im looking for a cheaper option

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That is the cheapest option short of sticking a fricking smoke bomb firework in the exhaust. Diesel exhaust gets blacker the richer the mixture, gasoline exhaust mostly just starts to smell like shit the richer it gets.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>on Hondata
      stupid ass honda ricer, should have just said aftermarket engine management systems nobody knows what the frick hondata is

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sky writers spray vegetable oil onto the exhaust manifold.
      Yes, it's that simple of a system.
      And it's grey smoke not black

2. 3 weeks ago
    greased geese

Lmfao that smallpenis mobile looks like its snapped in half

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to have a ford 300 that would roll blackish smoke if you held it at like 3500rpms. I think it was a combination between valve float, burning oil, and running waaay too rich that caused it.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

put diesel in your washer bottle and then redirect the hose onto the intake

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Run her rich.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> i wanna piss off liberals
    Why be coy about it? Just tell them exactly what you think.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that will just make them think youre a schizo and laugh at you. blowing smoke at their beloved trees will actually piss them off tho

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>hat will just make them think youre a schizo and laugh at you.
        But anon, you are a schizo and people should laugh at you. They'll laugh at you regardless. Nobody gets pissed off because you've tuned your truck to be purposefully inefficient. If anything, truck guys will laugh at you for being the equivalent of a ricer by trying to fake rolling coal with a gas truck, you fricking poser.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m in the same predicament. Every time I pass a Tesla I wish more and more I could roll coal

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just put a fuel injector and spark plug in the exhaust and make it go snap crackle pop

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love brake checking dumb hillbillies like you into the ditch.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you wanna piss off liberals, learn a trade, make money, get married, and start a family. Walk out in public with your wife and kids, oh and go to church. They hate that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Conservatives are anti-union, just FYI.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then why are the /misc/ folk forever whining about being un-hireable and unfrickable?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dunno bro I walked into a job as an aircraft mechanic and make 50% more than the average wage in my county and I openly despise Black folk and refuse to work alongside them

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You engage in physical toil for less money than I next to fat sweaty rubes while I sit in an air conditioned office.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and in a developing country, where aircraft mechanics can just 'walk in' to the job

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and in a developing country, where aircraft mechanics can just 'walk in' to the job

I guarentee that my job pays similar to yours, and I work in a lovely air conditioned hanager in a first world country. You can just "walk in" to aircraft mech jobs, all you have to do is not be completely moronic and capable of drilling a straight hole (you are not capable of this)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You would have to make more 2.6x the average aircraft mechanic salary to approach my base salary without factoring in my performance bonus, fren.
            You don’t make that.
            You also definitely don’t “walk in” to that job, so I’m with the other anon calling bullshit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

middle managers and office-tedium wastes are the supreme rot of society and I will kill as many of you as possible when I finally snap and have had enough

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I will kill as many of you as possible when I finally snap and have had enough
            Reacting to the envy you feel for your social betters with violence tells me you are at least spiritually and morally a Black person.
            Your children, should you be irresponsibly Black personish enough to breed, will serve mine.
            Respect the human pecking order, anon. That’s the White man’s way.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It isn't envy when I understand what the majority of office work people are really doing.

>Black personish
            >your children
            >servants

Cool it's settled, I'm going to kill hundreds of people, stay inside and don't go to big gatherings some time in the next 20 years. Fricking absolute waste of office pricks who spend half their day playing phone games and on youtube, middle management wiener sucking bullshit. You deserve it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You will absolutely never do shit other than rage at your computer, fren.
            Go leave.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And here you were trying to tell me what a great profession you have, anon. In my experience, well-adjusted people with families who are generating generational wealth aren’t this emotionally unhinged or spiritually Black.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Was meant for

https://i.imgur.com/TOAo3f4.gif

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Was meant for [...]

Well adjusted is a loaded term, a lot of things we say are ultimately white noise and extremely superficial. What me the other guy is talking about is how a huge majority of people are in ALL HONESTY (which is apparently not the real world - honesty, that is) almost entirely overpaid and useless, and deserve to be culled.

>in my experience
            World's falling apart around you, politics is getting more and more childish every day, the gap between poor and which is expanding while the middle class is disappearing, robbing people...."legally" is now a norm, society is cracking apart, and I'm not going to sit here and let you tell me I'm wrong. You fricking suck, you know it, you're not "well adjusted" and you are a massive piece of shit who deserves the bullet. Pay your workers more instead of yourself, who only pushes some buttons and does 10-year-old's math on financial numbers.

I had a manager tell me
            >Well I know how many machines need to be running for us to not lose money
            And I said
            >An eight year old could figure out that no sales means no paycheck, what are you even good for

commit suicide or meet the reaper

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And yet even though occupations of comfort and wealth are, apparently, so easy and simple, you, yourself still toil physically for less than I make.
            Hmm.
            You’re coping, fren.
            And you will never do shit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Value extract until people are run into the ground, your product has no quality, the company cant stay open but hey you made your money right? And all these little efficiency productivity gains you made for your work portfolio make you look good but you ruined everything else,

Fricking coming for you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Fricking coming for you.
            Nah. You’ll never do shit.
            Last and only time you tried you all scattered like terrified children after the female you were hiding behind got necked by a single gunshot.
            Your impotent wailing and Black personishly violent fantasies feed my ego.
            Go ruin another perfectly good diesel engine over it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and yet we all waste our time in here
            either you are lying, and your time is just as worthless as everyone else, or you are a serious sort of masochist

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m here to talk about cars and ridicule dumb hicks and Black folk.
            And it seems we’re all out of car talk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nah.
      conservatives will only respect you if you are the business owner, and still hate you for not working at wendys, because they have to close early on thursdays now, since 7.25 an hour doesn't get many job applications anymore

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i wanna piss off liberals

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Someone should develop one. You would think it’s stupid but then you remember there are audio systems for EVs that mimic the sound of an ICE engine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> there are audio systems for EVs that mimic the sound of an ICE engine.
      Stupid insecure people are always fun to take money from.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't tell if this is actually a baby dicked trugger, or a psyop to make truggers look babydicked.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its the first one.
      They do plenty to keep up that image without outside help

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A dude in my country tuned an old seat leon to have 300hp and now it throws so much black smoke it has to be 100% illegal.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have the same truck as Pic in OP. I have bigger injectors and bullet proofed. Never had an issue after that and roll coal on gays when needed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I know without asking that you have debt and fillings in your teeth.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you have to be 18 to use this website

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’m 35. If you have fillings and are under 50, that’s purely a lack of responsibility.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're 35 and your greatest achievement in life (other than still being on DA) is not having had any filling? Grim.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, it’s the most basic minimal test to see if you can care for precious things or are a Black person.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Truck poster here, Coincidentally I have this Pic on hand. I have no debt, and several cars I also post in /ccg/. One of my teeth was removed during college because it was damaged during a fist fight, I have a artificial one in place of it. I make a sizable amount of wealth, and need too because I have a family of 5. How about you anon? How many teeth do you have and how much debt to you have? I own all 4 of our vehicles and even my home/land. No matter the amount of years goes by, of is 70% no cars, 20% shitbox, and 10% rolling projects.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *