can say what they want about mexicans, but having a neighbor that will repair the leaky gas tank on my car or give me an oil change for half or even q...

/misc/ can say what they want about mexicans, but having a neighbor that will repair the leaky gas tank on my car or give me an oil change for half or even quarter the price of a regular mechanic is something you all wish you had.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get fricked useless wrenchlet.
    fix your own goddamn shit.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Or you could fix your own car

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get ready for him to intentionally sabotage your car so you keep coming back.
    A loose bolt there, an empty screw there, maybe a nail in a tire.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that is actually bad for reputation. Mechanics believe in customer value. If they loose clients they will have no job so they make their most effort to do a good job and as usual, always give you reccomendations like
      >that emoji on your dashboard means you need to change your sparkplugs

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Liberals are racist as shit. Next you’re going to say he will cook you bean burritos and mow your lawn. Here I was told years ago by liberal homosexuals that these illegals were doctors and scientists. Deport all beaners and liberals to California then nuke it and New York just to be safe.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

not sure if gringos have a go-to-your-place tire fixers.. they are llanteras movil so if you have a flat tire we go to whatever you are ( not on a different state ) and we either patch your tire or sell you a used or new one

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gringos finally appreciating Mexicans

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

also we have vulcanizadoras on almost every corner. They are like mini Continental ( tm ). They are always recycling old tires and sell them really cheap for like $20 dollars

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Great. I'm sure we'll have one on every corner soon.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ok honky. Glad you and your little honky friend found each other. Honky ass.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there are some other weird professions we have like used matresses collector. These guys go to your house to pickup your old furniture and sometimes they give you cash

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Thanks for helping us understand how third world countries function.
      >we're becoming one

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

one man's trash is another's mans gold

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Si

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No problemo amigo, thanks for letting me see how a first one gets screwed over by posh lazy people

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>it's good that you're being dragged down
          >wait we came to America because it's supposed to be great, why isn't it great anymore??

Classic insecure Indio, jealous of nice things but so scarred by his shitty country that he can't understand that it doesn't have to be this way.

>No! You all need to be worse off! Like me!

Pathetic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lol I’ve got 3 (probably more) lands I could consider “my country” my guy. And the USA is only good for making dough. My childhood was nice back in OC but that’s long gone, mostly. But you must understand something I don’t, so please enlighten me.

No problemo. Ain't education grand!

Not really, honestly.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No problemo. Ain't education grand!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Those are the got junk pick up guys here in Canada. Usually run by meth heads fixing shit and taking stuff apart.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

should they be kidnapping instead?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

we have these in germany too, but in white. its polaks. or even whole balkan. you americans are kinda late we enjoy this systems since years

• 1 month ago
      Resignation

Sad you people can't do politic based on that instead of cope and sliding

Prime example, blame israelites

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When I was a gardener in L.A the gringos would always ask me for the most weird stuff
    >can you clean my pool?
    >sure, just take out the leafs right?
    >yes and here, pour those chemicals

another one was
    >can you connect our tv cable to another tvs
    >so I would just buy a splitter for coaxial cable

I learnt a lot from gringos

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That should tell you that getting your car fixed at walmart or midas is horribly overpriced to begin with and the mechanic is doing better on his own, rather than working for companies that horribly underpay and don't even have basic health coverage. Might as well get well paid and set your own schedule instead of getting robbed by the hour.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's because most car dealerships are """"certified"""" so you may break warranty. At least here in mexico we know that's scam. Specially when gringos get the most well equipped cars cheaper than us. That's why we go to U.S.A to buy cars and bring them here. We are also getting swamped ith Chinese cars that nobody is buying

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I used to work in Palisades and the gringos would throw everything out when it was still working properly
    >they tthrew away fridges
    >tvs
    >computers
    I even found a shotgun that I had to leave behind because here is illegal to carry that type of guns. But man, it was so fricking heavy for being so small. Gringos truly live in opulence. Or may be the Palisade gringos since they were movie producers

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I live in southern New Mexico. Every Mexican I've ever spoke with about contracting repairs on my house is as expensive as frick. Every one of them has a different outrageous estimate. I have to do everything myself. Good thing I can repair just about anything. It would be nice to have a contractor for something. Alas frick me. Frick those Hispanic wienersuckers

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Are you talking about illegals working cash jobs for cheap? Illegal labor is a huge reason why the middle class is being choked out and why infrastructure is failing. Working middle class Americans in trades have their volume of potential clientele depleted when those customers instead use illegal labor, who are also usually less trained and are less likely to be accountable for shitty because they have no accountability to the community. "Hello, this is Hermanos Construction, yes sir? Oh? The job wasn't done right? Who was the guy? Oh, Juan? Well he won't be here any longer, sorry for that but we also can't warranty the work. Wait, sorry, were you calling for Hermanos Construction? Sorry bud, you have the wrong number, this is Dos Hermanos Construction." As a result, legal workers with less clientele have to raise their prices in order to make enough profit per customer to keep the business going.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the middle class shouldn't exist. Is just a made up term to feel better and uppity than the other slaves. I define middle class when they have maids, their own businesses, live apart in their mansion not in some gated community with McMansion

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That's just shitty word games you're playing, Carlos. And illogical as frick. Middle class = average American. The average American does not have a mansion or maids. The distance between the middle and upper classes has grown drastically in this country and it's bad for everyone, especially the poor.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you don't even know what a middle class is. It's just your imagination fricking with you. As I said, the middle class is a made up term. You think the average american is middle class? for fricks sake, the average american either lives in commieblocks or in the middle of nowhere, Nebraska. I showed to you what middle class is, and you are still in denial

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're ignorant as frick. The USA actually had a legitimate middle class and it was not so far removed from the upper class as it is today. The average American lives in suburbs with a yard, not in the city core or block. Again, projection, when you speak of denial. You made up your own definition that is separated from reality, but hey, you think that if you speak macho then that can overcome logic. Lmao.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The average American lives in suburbs with a yard,
            these are not middle class, they are just wagies with better jobs than the illegal Black folk. Can you give the definition of middle class for starters?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

test

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like going to Mexico and being a foot taller than everybody. I like Mexican girls too (and they like me)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>only a foot taller
      >manlet

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yeah he can afford to work for so cheap because he sells weed to your kids through his kids, he's selling weed to the whole neighbhorhood and when his kids turn 16 they're selling cocaine, and when they turn 24 they're selling fentnyal ... Jose isn't a mechanic he's a guy who flunked out of mechanic school and became a drug dealer and the reason your gas tank is leaky is because his kids tried to siphon gas out of it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's quite normal here for people to have different jobs. Being a mechanic and selling weed is just a way to provide for his family. Why should you be boxed in one job when you can do a lot more? I work in sillicon valley and I also sell eyewear while doing remote work. On the weekends I'm a DJ. A man has to provide no matter the means.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Until they send a pitbull round to eat your genitals- while you're still alive.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mexicans are moronic rodents, have some self confidence and don’t think you need a midget named Paco to be able to clean or fix your shit, moron

My dipshit boomer parents say this all the time, because Reagan the homosexual is the one who really started letting the Hispanic homosexuals pour in, so all of their cucked ZOG minds go “well we need it cuz none of the white people want to work!!” As if before we imported millions of brown shitskins our country couldn’t function because everyone would refuse manual labor? Old white boomer homosexuals all need to be tortured to death.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Can you “fix shit? Like me?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I’m so glad there is a man around to take care of me

Lmao, pussy

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

have a nice day Hispanic homosexual

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

im sure its quality work

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So meaning you're either a homosexual or a girl who can't repair those yourself.
    /thread

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *