Can someone explain to me how I see 20 to early 30 year olds driving around M cars, corvettes, etc.

Can someone explain to me how I see 20 to early 30 year olds driving around M cars, corvettes, etc.

While I make almost 80k and can only afford a fully loaded accord?

If you are one of those people, how did you do it? In all honesty?

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Move out of California and you'll understand.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

on the other hand, you might see more of this phenomenon in CA because every guy aged 20-40 is somehow at gayman making $300k a year

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Daddy’s money, nepotism

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dedication, at least to some degree that it isn't . When I bought my Challenger R/T back in 2012, I was a broke E-3. My income was barely 26k a year. I had a $550/mo payment and $650/mo insurance for that first year. I ate a shitload of Ramen and learned to hypermile the shit out of that Hemi. Never once did I regret the decision and I have owned that car outright for eight years, now.

Back in 2012, that car was fricking fast, too. I probably had one of the ten fastest cars on base at the time. I had my First Shirt flabberghasted with the payments and a shitload of my peers speculating that I was selling drugs to afford it. Reality was, I had my heart set on living the Vanishing Point dream since I was eight and that car is the closest I'll ever get.

When you want something bad enough, you can go to extreme lengths to get it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>When I bought my Challenger R/T back in 2012, I was a broke E-3. My income was barely 26k a year. I had a $550/mo payment and $650/mo insurance for that first year.
        I thought that was just memes

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No, military people are just THAT moronic

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No, military people are just THAT moronic

Yeah, no, we're all moronic. The difference is that I was in the Air Force, so I understood basic math and had a 2.4% APR on my car. I'm also white, so I didn't immediately go out and hit up Rent-a-Wheel for some Forgiatos.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

there is absolutely 0% chance that it was worth it to live like that for a fricking challenger

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

100% worth it. I love my car, anon.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just Black folk doing Black person shit. When you're at the bottom of the caste system you gotta try to raise your status any way possible. This includes buying shiny rental cars, styling your hair and other gay shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They aren’t renting them? They are buying them

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

bro nobody buys these nu-cars. It's all designed to be leased.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Anon find me a lease deal on a new Corvette right now
          (You won't find one)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There are businesses that do nothing but rent exotic cars to wannabe "influencers".

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A base Corvette is 70k. Assuming an average down payment that's only 1k a month. If you make 6500 a month and can't afford 1k on a car then I hope you're mortgaging an absolutely frick huge mansion and retiring at 40 because what the hell else are you spending 6000 a month on.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>If you make 6500 a month
      Anon is not taking home 6500/month to his bank account, he is probably only getting 2/3 of that after taxes, 401k contribution and health insurance
      then spend 2k on a mortgage for a 400k starter home and you only have 2k/month left over for groceries, utilities, car insurance, etc. Financing an $80k car on an $80k salary is doable but not easy or wise.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

smort

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>taxes
        my landscaper friend cuts fricking grass and has a viper.
        he gets paid cash and doesnt pay taxes.
        dude frickin plumbers make $100+ an hour these days and charge you money just to come look at the job before they even do anything.
        then its a $200 job to fix your sink or whatever, and then they also mark up the parts the bought for the job a good 20%, so if they do a few calls a day a plumber will make 500-1000 a fricking day

labor is where is money is at now, not working in a office

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the median plumber in the highest cost of living state makes like $350 a day.
          >UHH J-JUST START YOUR OWN BUSINESS $800K A YEAR MINIMUM TRUST ME BRO MY DAD'S FRIEND'S SISTER'S DOG'S FORMER OWNER'S STEPSON DOES IT AND MAKES A KILLING

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

6400/month after taxes is around $125k/year in salary in a low tax state. OP is making like 60% of that.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If OP is making 60% of that then he needs to say so. Saying you make 80k means you make 80k. If I say I made you a sandwich and I give you a piece of bread with a half a piece of bologna then that's not a sandwich is it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

americans always state their pre-tax earnings. You’re on an american website. deal with it, ESL-Black person

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How can you expect anyone to help you with financial advice when you straight up lie about how much money you make?
            >Yeah bro I make 10k a month
            >but 9k goes to taxes insurance 401k child support etc etc
            That's not misleading?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sounds like you should just leave the thread. americans are able to understand and process OP's situation perfectly well without throwing some third world fit, as this is an american website, and no one really gives a shit about some poor euros opinion anywany.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>americans are able to understand and process OP's situation perfectly well
            Considering that OP can't understand how people afford a 70k car, no, they're not able to. If I make 80k and live somewhere with low or even no income tax and I have sponsored healthcare and you live in California and pay for your own insurance then our 80ks aren't exactly the same are they

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

keep seething

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

americans always state their pre-tax earnings. You’re on an american website. deal with it, ESL-Black person

I'm American and this also makes no sense to me
          OP has lied to us

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>15% of your take home income on a goymobile
      eternally poor Black person cattle mindset

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Poorgay cope

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

good goy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bread on hood

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i don't speak ebonics

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't think having 5500 a month is "poor". That still leaves faaar more than enough left over for your other expenses and savings, unless like I said, you're mortgaging a 5000/mo mansion

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

home improvement sales in a growing metro

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They either
    >are morons who don't know how to take care of their money
    or
    >have very good parents who they should love very much

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How much “love”are they giving them?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>/>27651602
    >only 1k a month
    see, people don't even look at this shit as a car. It's just something you rent for x/month for n number of months.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Looks like someone needs to fix the post formatting on this reply bot.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

not everyone deserves a (You), stupid ass redditor

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Hard to call someone else a redditor when you're the one who doesn't know how to quote a post

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're living beyond their means (most of the time). Alternatively, they make good money. My starting salary back in 2014, adjusted for inflation today, would be $115 and I didn't have a crazy offer back then. I know people who after five years or so clear way more than that. My coworker quit and makes $160 easy and we're not tech gays. Just oil and gas tards. I make a lot and just drive a $37k shitbox because I refuse to stretch myself financially for a frickin car. But the more I think about it I could have just got something real fun ...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>But the more I think about it I could have just got something real fun ...
      Stick with the shitbox because if you are a roughneck, the boom/bust cycle slaughters anyone who doesn't have money saved up. It's a literal meme with oil and gas workers.

The money is almost good to retire off of, if saved and invested wisely. That almost never happens.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Do you guys work pipefitting/welding/general labour on the oil patch or engineering, or are you on the finance side?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

engineering. But the operators I work with make crazy money as well. Talking about buying $90k Yukons, c8's, whatever fancy truck, etc. they're not hurting for money that's for sure.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Kek from what I've come to understand, the 'rig pigs' tend to dump their paycheques into new trucks, boats, so on and so forth, then get fricked up the rear swiftly and thoroughly once they get laid off. I mean by all means, enjoy your wealth. But for Christ's sake, keep something around for a rainy day.

Anyways, how'd you get into O&G eng work? Was thinking of studying engineering in university next year, although I'm a bit torn between mechanical, electrical, and chemical eng. Lots of overlapping interests.

I don't mean to overwhelm you with ranting, I'm just curious as to your academic and professional progression. University design teams, case competitions, math/physics/chemistry/compsoy collegiate competitions, undergraduate researchship grants, internships, the works.
          Thanks for replying initially either way, hope you have a good one bud.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've worked in oil and gas for almost 30 years, but in it instead of engineering. My company works on the production side and almost all the engineers I know are mechanical. A few of my relatives are on the r&d/exploration side and are chemical. My buddy is electrical and he isn't oil/gas specifically, but does work on rigs and ships sometimes. Guess what I'm saying is, pick either one and you should have opportunities.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

chem eng. I didn't do extra curricular like research or club shit. Being in a club would have helped me get into a supermajor because even tho I had 3 summer internships and nearly the highest gpa in my class, the interviewers get all pissy when you weren't president of the moronic trans disabled African engineers union or whatever. They didn't hire anyone from my class that year so I'm not too mad but still. Worked somewhere for two years pushing paper and then got into advanced process control. It's a specialty field and it's hard to hire and retain people. The money is good.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for the tips. That sounds rough, they'll just ding you for the most arbitrary shit in spite of legitimate academic qualifications and literal work experience.
            I'll look into APC, thanks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wealthy, successful, established families. Immigrant families seem more inclined towards generational wealth and generational households. American families operate still more as nuclear family units. Kids move out early and are on their own while their parents live it up.

Living the bachelor's life and being single also helps a ton. You can focus on yourself and own family.

>the more I think about it I could have just got something real fun ...
      If you don't like cars or driving then you might as well save that money and daily a shitbox. But if you like cars and driving, well think of it this way. Life is short and your 20s fly-by. That's the physical prime of your life and it's gone before you know it. A fun, cool car motivates and give you something to live for. I look forward to driving my car any chance I get and its easily one of the highlights of the day when I do. It makes me feel alive like nothing else.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Unfortunatly it looks like the current strategy for alot of people is going to be moving back in with parents, which while is the standards around the world does mean that the US is degrading

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You make that much a year and can't afford something that's probably less than 20% of your monthly income?
    How do YOU do it?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So what car should he be driving then?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the corvette

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Have you ever heard about stocks and other financial instruments? There are more efficient ways of making money than working a job.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>There are more efficient ways of making money than working a job.
      *losing money

Life isn't like your TicTac app or whatever wants you to believe. Most people do not make big money off of stocks.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

NTA but think how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that.

Of course, then, most people don't make big money off of stocks.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I's all daddy's money or living beyond their means.
    No one could possibly be more successful than the average DAcel. Simply not possible.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>/>27651658
    fricking moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nta, but the "I'm not going to quote you" is the silliest and most transparent attempt at "getting the last word in"
      for a really moronic reason too since no one gives a shit about you, you're fricking anonymous
      you're really a thin skinned Black person if you do this

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be me
    >make just under $80k/year (pre-covid)
    >buy used BMW m235i
    >live in mom’s basement
    >no debt, few expenses (no netflix, etc)
    It’s that easy, anon.
    Also, used sports cars haven’t necessarily spiked in price like used shitboxes. If you’re a single guy, why would you buy a new toyota shitbox vs a used cayman s for the same amount of money?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

holy seething batman!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

dudes rattled

15. 2 months ago
    TooZ

Only Gayzers drive nu-VeeVee.
    Gayzers gazing at the PeePee.
    through the Glory hole,
    at the BusStation toilet.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Moved back in with my parents for a year and a half during covid lockdowns. Used that money plus a work bonus to buy a C8 upfront no financing. Early 30s making just over 100k. Got a stingray convertible 2LT trim.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how much frickin money did u save exactly

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I had just short of 100k in my bank account about a year after moving out and dropped most of it on the car. Had under 10k for a while. Got just over 30k right now in between all the hookers and trips to japan lol.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

frick me, good shit man. so you said you were makin 100k, is that before or after tax? it can be brutal

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>but there weren’t any lockdowns! the entire world just voluntarily locked itself into jail cells for 2 years

• 2 months ago
      TooZ

Enjoy wanting to self harm eveytime you get a scuff,ding & ping.
      The fact that you (alledgedly) obtained Corvetterium b4 the average age of 55 is worthy of song, but eveything is a lie here, so good job on the larp.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You fricking moron. Sell that right now and get a very used early C7 and buy a house or NVIDIA stock before its value is gone. How fricking stupid are some of you? It’s not real to me.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because it makes him happy.

That’s all that matters in life :3

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Parents cosigning on loans and them renting a room ibstead of a whole apartment, or they're broke in debt if they don't otherwise keep their expenses low.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i write software and make almost 3 times as much as you and also bought slightly used and do all my own work even when it was still under warranty.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how do I into what you're doing?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

be high iq, teach yourself basic coding via online sites like codecademy, take a coding boot camp for a few months, get an entry level position somewhere, then just show up every day hellbent on proving to the people that hired you that that was the best decision they made in their careers.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

how the frick did you get hired without a college degree? i did boot camps, and while i was surprisingly good at them, i felt like i was wasting my time and i was better off just studying CompSci at my local community college so i can get a piece of big boy paper to show employers.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i sometimes consider getting a master's in it to get a foot in the door. But I'm almost 33. ITS OVER (tm)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

SHUT UP, DEFEATIST Black person! ITS NOT TOO LATE. I'm (will be 26 in one month) AM NOT EVEN THAT MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU AND YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i personally wouldn't waste my time with a comp sci degree. i've been on the hiring team at my company for the better part of the last decade and i can probably count on one hand the number of comp sci grads that have worked out. we have much better luck with boot camp grads and people with degrees in mathematics. at this point i view them as a negative on a resume. you're much better off with a boot camp cert and a public github profile with a few projects and contributions to known libraries.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Delusional.
            >know Java, C, C++, Python, Solidity, HTMLCSSJS
            >4 years of experience in network engineering, server building, cybersecurity, and web decelopment
            >1 year in smart contract development
            >3 years programming experience
            And I can't find an entry-level help desk job.
            No degree = no job.
            Nowadays, even degree =/= job, a lot of the time.

Quit living in 2014. I'm changing my education to construction inspecting.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And, P.S.
            Have 2 bootcamp certs, 1 solidity cert, four I.T. certs (Net+/Sec+/A+ and Google's cert).
            Tech is dead. I sent 500 applications, 3 responses. Resume was triple-checked by 3 separate agencies, which found little wrong with it.

couple things. first of all i'm just explaining how i got into what i'm doing and how companies i've worked at operate. second, if you have that much experience then a comp sci degree will not help you. if you're getting interviews but no job then it's possible you're too abrasive/anti-social/autistic. if not then it's possible your name is too straight white male sounding. until DEI goes away completely this is just a sad reality we have to deal with since resumes get filtered by HR before dev even gets them. also it greatly helps to get a referral, so try to make friends with people already in the business. like it or not referrals always get bumped to the top of the stack, and in economic downturns like we're in now where there are fewer positions to fill, we usually don't even make it past the referrals before we've hired everyone we need.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And, P.S.
            Have 2 bootcamp certs, 1 solidity cert, four I.T. certs (Net+/Sec+/A+ and Google's cert).
            Tech is dead. I sent 500 applications, 3 responses. Resume was triple-checked by 3 separate agencies, which found little wrong with it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What language(s) should I learn? I'm doing a free coding course learning HTML/CSS/JS and it feels like a complete waste because there's no way the "coders" being paid big bucks are for this basic ass web development

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

webdev is the way to go if you're self taught and starting out. add in some node and react and you'll be good. my 200k+ salary is doing just that. it'll take you 10 years to get there but your starting salary will ramp up to 6 figures quick if you show you can do the work.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I thought webdev was getting overrun with pajeets!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

they can't code worth shit so most companies will make the mistake once hiring a bunch of H1Bs which they get stuck with so they end up moving them all to dead end low level leadership positions and never do it again.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Man I do want a career change. Frick. Did you learn js or something else first ?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

html and css first, then python, then js, then all the rest.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thank you anon, I'll keep at it then and go to node and react next

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they're in massive amounts of debt and are living paycheck to paycheck. i have a moderately well paid wfh job, live in a cuckpartment and drive an economy car worth like $10k. my neighbors have shittier jobs, are older than me, and drive $30k+ cars that are undoubtedly financed. my sister and brother in law have a household income less than my individual income. they also have a mortgage, 3 kids, 2 vehicle payments, etc. and can't afford to fix or remodel their fricked up kitchen.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Have you tried making more money or buying less funko pops

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>plastic tool box sitting on a concrete slab as proof of alleged wealth
      ????

• 2 months ago
        TooZ

Them rims...

Writes software. let me guess RUST. picr

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i'm not this guy

i write software and make almost 3 times as much as you and also bought slightly used and do all my own work even when it was still under warranty.

• 2 months ago
            TooZ

now ypu know why i namegay.. hard to know who's who.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how much do you pay snap-on every week

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

usually rich parents, or they make as much as you but have no financial sense.
    or they could just make more money than you

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My dad bought my new Miata. None is he knowing, I'm buying girl pills from china

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Europoor here. I can barely afford to drive a 20 year old shitbox even though I work full-time.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah Europe sucks. Europeans can't afford good shit because everything is publicly subsided in taxes leaving no disposable income and purchasing power is trash.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

most young people just live with their parents so instead of paying a morgage it can go to hobbies. knew someone who’s son made 100k+ and had muiltable luxary and sports cars but lived at home and ate at home most of the time.

I plan on doing the same and play the long game and inherit the house or get that son discount

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The short answer is - there are plenty of people making a lot more money than you are.

The long answer would simply be elaborating on the above. Something like 10% of working adults make more than 150k now, it’s not entirely unbelievable that there’s a decently sized cohort of people out there who can afford a luxury car brand new.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Daddy's money, nepotism, exploiting crypto, exploiting the tech boom, and finally promotion hopping

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I live in California, most of these pricks have never worked a day in thier lives. You can tell just by talking to them that they are uneducated. If they are Mexican, it's because they pack ten people into a single family household and live on top of each other while spending what they are saving on luxuries. About 5% of people who have these cars can actually afford them without an assist from daddies money.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only know three people who drive these cars, but I actually know how they got them:
    1. Father who is involved in trafficking bought it, the father might still be the owner
    2. Inherited a small fortune
    3. Last one is just moronic, financed it trough an “unofficial” dealer, living paycheck to paycheck and has at least 40k in unpaid taxes

The three pillars of modern society if you like.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

was saving for a house. market here went up a gorillion percent so i went and bought a fancy car on loan. might as well blow through money when there is no future

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

literally, spending income on car payments rather than a home loan, cause buying a house is so far out of the equation, its not happening in our lifetimes anymore.

moron cope.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yea im coping

coping about how housing in my area went up 50 fricking percent rent and owning. so suck my ass im gonna drive a fancy fricking car as this town burns (specifically due to the fact nurses and other important people like fire fighters cant afford to live here)

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

literally, spending income on car payments rather than a home loan, cause buying a house is so far out of the equation, its not happening in our lifetimes anymore.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1) trust fund babbies
    2) nepo babies
    3) criminals/beneficiaries of illegal activities

many of my neighbor's adult kids still with them and drive more expensive, flashier cars than pretty much anyone i know who isn't a liquid multimillionaire - fancier and more expensive than the cars my old millionaire doctor relatives have ever owned

i became friendly with a certain neighbor who has been here forever and eventually found out all these families with suspiciously fancy cars for the area are trust fund families where all the family members are "working" for a parent/grandparent's business

example: local redneck LARPer (living in a million dollar house in an extremely liberal area), has NRA and gun stickers all over his trugg, dresses like a Marlboro man... "works" for his wife's dad's mini-golf business
    kek

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

YouTube Caleb Hammer for your answer.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its beyond our comprehension how much easy money made its way into the pockets of every greasy moron during the past 15 years. Anyone with an LLC or property was printing money on massive leverage with 1% loans. This is why in 2019 they freaked out and had to invent covid when the banking system briefly went upside down.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

remember when oil literally went negative. False economy shown through then.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've been into cars and the car enthusiast scene my whole life. It always stood out to me how all the geezers had the nicest cars, and owned them for years without ever driving them more than a few hundred miles because they couldn't get in and out of them and the suspension caused them too much discomfort. I resolved myself to not end up like them, and to have that nice sports car while my body could still handle actually using it. So from the moment I entered the workforce, I put my money away with the goal of buying something Nice. I live with my parents and have no real hobbies so saving is easy. While making far less than you, I put away about 10k a year and bought myself a 100k sports car in my early 30s.
    I don't think my story is typical of the people you see, but it's possible for us normies, you just gotta really commit to it.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A lot of first year associates blow their first bonus on an expensive car.

t. Law gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can confirm
      T. Car salesman

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Man I'm 25 and don't pull nothin like what yall claiming but I have 3 standard bed 90s trucks, a twin turbo shitbox that's clean, and an inherited 'Rolla

I've just lived below my means and fix cars I get for steals. It was a little easier for me in some ways because my dad used to be a mechanic and gave/let me use all his tools.

Had this not been the case, I'd probably be a wage slave in debt like the rest. Personally I think new cars are for suckers who keep up with the Jones in a vain attempt to fill a void within one's hearts. That being said, is anyone else eager for the mechanic crisis to come fourth so mechanics can make big money too? I'm kinda sick of my current water industry job.
    >MAAXW

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mine is very used but new cars from 2010 on are pretty reliable up to 130k miles and when you have decent income the repair bills aren’t a big deal anyway and it’s way cheaper repairing than leasing .

California NYC and Miami are special cases. Consider a nurse in the Midwest makes $60k but the same job in California or Miami is $120k. Living in Cali and Miami is expensive as frick but a corvette starts at $60k in both places. The car is much more of a reasonable price for those city people but they’re also being quite moronic with their money given the cost of living there

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the younger generation:
    literally spend their entire monthly pay on car note, then cry they cannot afford to live in america. We need living wages, but ignore the fact that they are living way above their means. gotta buy 2 cups of starbucks a day too.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *