Can someone tell me exactly what is wrong with Hyundai in 2024?

Can someone tell me exactly what is wrong with Hyundai in 2024? The Elantra N seems phenomenal for it's price in this day and age, there is nothing else that comes even remotely close in regards to performance per dollar well under $40k. Hyundai reliability also seems great these days. Give me one reason why shouldn't I get one of these.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hyundai reliability also seems great these days

I have a Hyundai from the late 2010's, it's a piece of shit. I will never buy one again. The warranty magically only covers half the shit the falls apart on this garbage car. I've religiously maintained and changed the oil on it. It's just fricking garbage. The only reason they are able to compete is because Korea gets an unfair FTA with the US for being the goodest goys.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I can second this, their new cars also are just as shit.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you're already pinching pennies screaming about price and value. Seems like the perfect poorgay asiatic brands want. Go ahead, god speed anon.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Problem is; you wont get one of these for under 40k This isnt a tesla where you actually get to pay MSRP.

You will end up paying stealership fees/markups which will add anywhere from 10 to 15k on top of the price.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is true for brands people actually want like Toyota and Ford, not Hyundai.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Make sure you get one with the upgraded fuel pump, and have fun shitting on cars in a higher price range kek, take the N pill

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

from what I've heard hyundai tends to be horrible to deal with when you have issues and they always try to claim nothing is covered under warranty. that would be the only big downside.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hyundai reliability also seems great these days
    It isn't, and they'll fight you tooth and nail on warranty

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

theyre great
    wasnt the elantra n highly praised by several media outlets?
    hyundai is a good brand these days

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>wasnt the elantra n highly praised by several media outlets?
      Those are called "paid commercials". Companies make media outlets play short videos in exchange for money.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because you could just buy a Mustang which looks better, better performance and is RWD.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

and also costs around 50k

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you can get a base GT under 40 with normal discounts moron. even the ecoboost is faster and 30k.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No you can't. Why do muscle car gays love rounding down the numbers so much. The last standing muscle car is near a 50k car at this point.

>Non v8 "muscle" car even being considered as an option
          LOL

Why not just get a tesla, they're faster? It's about character and all around balance of performance. A 4 cylinder turbo in a pig fast mustang is just ridiculous, doesn't matter if it's faster.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

PIG FAT

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so are you like a professional moron?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>so are you like a professional moron?

Nah, I'm just an amateur. You've gotta be really moronic to get paid for it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess there's benefits to living in the middle of fricking no where, in civilized states, they don't go for below msrp. They need to cut the prices considering the clientele

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I actually had to look up where jones ford is

In terms of flyover states it really is flyover

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's such a good deal i feel kind of moronic not getting as good a deal on my car. wanted the extra options though. still i feel like i threw money into a dealers pocket.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a 4cylinder fwd asiaticbox is fine but a 4cyl mustang is ridiculous
            The asiatics could have made a V8 coupe but they chose not to.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Combine that with the class leading warranty and it’s a win all around.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because for almost the same price you can get its cousin with RWD and a V6 that won't explode like the Theta engine in the Elantra. As a bonus, you'll be comfortably driving around while the N fartcan noises will attract the attention of both joggers and the boys in blue (quite the feat).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And surely has no manual.

You will never be a real car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>G70
        >no manual
        Good job anon.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

no one cares

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This brand is for nignogs. it has no RESALE VALUE. No brand recongition. Its for POORCELS

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Blocks ur path

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>barely faster on paper despite costing $10k more
        ouch

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What care are you talking about?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The base wrx went up to 33k I thought it was 28k just a year or so ago

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My fricking G35 from 2005 was faster and cost less (not even before adjusting for inflation).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> 2005 g35 0-60 5.8s to 6.0s

> 2024 elantra n 5.1s

You are a fricking nipshill moron spewing bullshit, this isn't even factoring a track where a modern ferrari couldn't even keep up with a nurbringring tuned elantra n let alone jap crap garbage designed for poorgays

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VTrxT1l.png

>3.5L V6
            >is slower

>not even before adjusting for inflation
            Obviously it's cheaper before inflation you moron. It msrp'd for $30,000.
            >$30,000 in 2005 is worth $48,164.06 today

The Elantra N would also shit all over it on a track

> stupid idiot actually bought an Infiniti

Opinion discarded

You guys actually bought asiatic shit?
            Really?
            That Infiniti is leagues better than that kimchi time bomb.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lmfao this moron actually bought jap crap, confirmed manlet poorgay, nips cars are worse than chink cars at this point, would honestly buy an indian car before wasting my money of jap crap

t, have bought 11 bmw, mb, porsche over the past ten years and 2 genesis, the genesis is the best car I ever bought

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post car homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> incel brown manlet confirmed

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>3.5L V6
            >is slower

>not even before adjusting for inflation
            Obviously it's cheaper before inflation you moron. It msrp'd for $30,000.
            >$30,000 in 2005 is worth $48,164.06 today

The Elantra N would also shit all over it on a track

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> g35 with 0.85 lateral g

This is closer to minivans than it is to the elantra n, lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why is it that the few infinitis on the road are always driven by incel skinnyfat brown manlets?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> stupid idiot actually bought an Infiniti

Opinion discarded

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Subaru sisters, our response?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Response:
          +AWD
          +Higher displacement engine with more easily unlocked tuning potential (Knocking on 400 HP with minimal mods)
          +Looks better (Subjective)
          +Is Japanese and not korean (Aka better reliability and no need for a 10 year warranty that dealers will try to weasel out of when trying to exercise)
          +Better quality fit and finish

Plus it's barely faster when equipped with better tires

That being said the Elantra N is still a good car

Lol subaru is stereotyped as the lgbt car brand of choice you fuking nip, meanwhile nfl mvps, fortune 500 ceos, and tiger woods drive korean cars even over german or italian supercars

And korean cars are known to be unreliable pieces of shit, so what? Take things for what they are worth, not perceptions.
          >meanwhile nfl mvps, fortune 500 ceos, and tiger woods drive korean cars even over german or italian supercars
          Cope. Who cares what these people like or drive? Drive a tesla so you can be admired by others who are slave to perceptions and be uniquely unique just like everyone else.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

WRX looks way less gay, has AWD, isn't k*rean, and costs a whole lot less.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lol subaru is stereotyped as the lgbt car brand of choice you fuking nip, meanwhile nfl mvps, fortune 500 ceos, and tiger woods drive korean cars even over german or italian supercars

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What is lgbt? Is that a town in K*rea?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>stereotyped as the lgbt
            Aren't you the wiener measuring guy from this post?

Average South Korean male: 180cm, 80kg, 14.5cm wiener

Average Japanese male: 168cm, 63kg, 11.5cm wiener

Lmfao

>Average South Korean male: 180cm, 80kg, 14.5cm wiener
            >Average Japanese male: 168cm, 63kg, 11.5cm wiener
            >Lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. In all seriousness every gay, lesbo and troony drivew a subaru, its literally the (cis) pussy repellent vehicle for this reason alone, maybe if you are 6’5 250 lean muslce $1+ million a year you maybe no guarantee can get away with it but its the most laughed at brand among hetero normies

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Laughed at
            NOBODY gives a frick about what car you drive

>Getting a specific vehicle, motorcycle, muscles for pussy
            You're never going to get pussy regardless LOL. I can get pussy in a 90s civic. Skill issue.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/HWcgouc.png

What care are you talking about?

$1000 cheaper for the shittiest base model!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Based subaru undercutting the other type of chinks and beating them at their own cheap car game. Don't like it a base model? Be a big boy and get superior japanese quality for a few grand more. Bada bing bada boom

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pay more to be slower than a Hyundai

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The price of quality

>Make cheap tin cans
            >Soup them up
            >B-b-b-but it's faster!
            Right, kiddo. You enjoy your tin can, you'll have to hold on for a while considering the resale on those things to get your moneys worth. The WRX is also more comfortable and dailyable and that's what makes a subaru a subaru.

😉

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>non-stop cope
            Buy an Impreza if you want to be slower than a Hyundai

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The only coping I see is coming from you my friend, you've yet to make or refute any of my points

>Undercuts the Elantra N, bringing AWD performance at a competitive (cheaper) price
            >Has models that are nicer and ride like a dream compared to some shitty tinny Hyundai if you want to be a big boy and not settle for a korean vehicle
            Total domination. Japan rapes Korea yet again

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>AWD performance
            What performance? It's slower.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Noooo, it's slightly slower on my bench racing stats despite the N having the advantage of much better tires!
            Hearty chuckle, kiddo. Maybe one day you shall learn.

What 180 cope do you pull out of your ass when people bring up faster cars than the Elantra N?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've been saying the same thing the entire thread. Your precious wrx is slower than a Hyundai. Deal with it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Your precious wrx is slower than a Hyundai.
            But it still runs a few years after purchase. It becomes faster by default.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok, I'll deal with driving the superior all rounder car, mod it like any real car enthusiast will do, be faster than your Hyundai and have AWD as you cling onto your 10 year warranty pleading the dealer to fix your engine after a few years

>btw what's a gasket?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What is a gasket? What kind?
            A head gasket?

>Head gasket issues
            >Implying FA engines have head gasket issues
            At least know about what you're talking about first. I understand now, you're a kid. Thinking in stereotypes is easy and lets you turn your brain off. I understand.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>btw what's a gasket?
            I noticed hyundais blow blue smoke from burning oil, even when new. You asking what a gasket is kind of explains that phenomenon.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok, I'll deal with driving the superior all rounder car, mod it like any real car enthusiast will do, be faster than your Hyundai and have AWD as you cling onto your 10 year warranty pleading the dealer to fix your engine after a few years

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

0-50 quicker in the WRX. Whole car feels quicker and the suspension is comfier than the Elantra.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fwd fast car being sold as a "sporty" race car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>A fwd car can't be sporty because... because... because it just can't okay?!

Boring, you dumb Black folk are parrots and can't back up anything you say

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How many LeMans or F1 wins do FWD cars have versus the rest?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

what the frick do those have to do with day to day ownership? you underage Black folk don't actually enjoy cars, you enjoy the clout of having them

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

FWD was banned because they were to fricking fast

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How many LeMan or F1 cars do you own? moron

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's fun, but not in the same way a rwd is fun
        >no more rwd econoboxes

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're different. One isn't better than the other.
          >B-b-but muh drifting

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i said that fwd is fun, but not in the same way that a rwd is fun. i didn't say one was better than the other.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>what is wrong with Hyundai
    It's Hyundai

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>there is nothing else that comes even remotely close in regards to performance per dollar well under $40k
    Christ, anon, I actually pity you for being so moronic.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/326113049301?hash=item4bedda3ad5%3Ag%3A7sMAAOSwrV9ls-TU&customid=&toolid=10049
    20 years and 85k on the clock and it'll still outlast that Korean piece of shit.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>gay
    >Incelmobile
    >asiatic-eggshit
    >Fwd

I'm surprised they don't sell more

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's not a good car. I sold hyundais for awhile and had the opportunity to drive a couple, including one of the 6 speed versions. It is underwhelmingly slow, and the exhaust note is totally cucked and gay. Also, your experience getting this car serviced will be a nightmare. Hyundai will actively try to cheat you out of your warranty the entire time, and when you go to schedule an appointment, you'll have to wait multiple months. this is because Hyundai service departments are universally inundated with HUNDREDS of engine replacements (Hyundais explode quite often). My dealership was getting at least 3 hyundais with dead engines towed into our shop everyday. We were so backed up you had to wait 2 months to get an oil change. Also, have you ever given any thought to why Hyundai offers the longest warranty in the industry? It's because you are very well going to need it. Something is going to break or blow on the car before 100k, and they will try to get you to pay for it. Go take your down payment and buy ANYTHING else

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>sold hyundais for a while
      not very many lol

>had the opportunity to drive a couple
      ????

this post is a lie and he has never worked in a dealership

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

how do you work at a dealership and NOT being able to test drive your cars lmao

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

He's saying you're a larping homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you're a
            huh? moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no, he's right. i was saying you are a larping homosexual. because i happen to also be a hyundai master mechanic that also started in sales (and i actually moved metal, i got fired for saying something i shouldn't have, but they liked me so i became a mechanic there.)

so yes you are a larping homosexual. it sounds like you're kind of remembering things other people said about hyundai, but since you weren't there, you get details wrong.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

im not that guy - moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I like how you dispute whether or not that guy ever worked for your employer but won't challenge his assertion that those cars are shit. Because hyundai cars are shit.
            Good talk.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no, they're not. it's the only sane choice if you actually need a car inside a budget. which is why hyundai is gangbusters in every growing suburban area with young professionals with young families. all cars are the fricking same now you idiot.

for some reason, lying without a seconds hesitation to badmouth hyundai has become something for american white males who haven't had sex yet do to assert masculinity, similar to 'rare steaks' 'bourbon' 'cigar' etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>hyundai is jusssst as gooood as a reaaal caaaar waaaaah
            My favorite part is seeing all the old hyundai cars still on the road. You know, ones over 5 years old. Which is only halfway through the 10 year warranty "totally honored" by that company.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

all hyundais have a 5 year 60,000 mile complete warranty (most people have 3 years) and 10 year 100,000 mile powertrain (most people have 5 years), and yes, they honor it, and sometimes more than honor it, and cover people that are actually out of warranty.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And then sometimes they don't honor it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

isn't that because they find it cheaper to just replace engines instead of making one that lasts longer than a year? or was that kia?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>all hyundais have a 5 year 60,000 mile complete warranty (most people have 3 years) and 10 year 100,000 mile powertrain (most people have 5 years), and yes, they honor it, and sometimes more than honor it, and cover people that are actually out of warranty.
            Stark contrast to the regular cars that just keep going long after the warranty ends.
            In the end, my paid off 20 year old honda is always faster than a newer hyundai that no longer has a working engine.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No other car company can compete with hyundai/kia reliability in real life, thats why they all offer shit warranties that they fight tooth and nail for every minor claim to avoid, companies like toyota, honda, nissan would go bankrupt inside a few years if they offerred comparable warranties

t, embarrassingly bought a toyota many years ago and reliability issues were worse than my jeep under chrysler ownership, never bought jap crap ever again...never again crew checking in

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>No other car company can compete with hyundai/kia reliability in real life
            >companies like toyota, honda, nissan would go bankrupt inside a few years if they offerred comparable warranties
            Wow, so that's why those vehicles just last longer. Their "unreliability" and their lack of comparable warranty. Maybe hyundai should make their cars "less reliable" so that they can be reliable for a change. If they were "less reliable", as you put it, a shorter warranty wouldn't be noticed because those "less reliable" vehicles are insanely more reliable and last way longer than hyundai/kia/genesis.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you only have sex with hags. I'm just trying to help OP. either he buys one new, and immediately is flipped 10k upside down, or he buys one used and its a maintenance headache.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>i test drove one
      >it's super slow
      >btw i'm not going to mention the wheel hop because i never actually driven one

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm a Type R owner and my only grip with it is that it's too good too be true

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Give me one reason why shouldn't I get one of these.
    Black kids will see the Hyundai logo and break your windows thinking they can steal it.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is no car in the world in its race category that even comes close anymore, its like comparing an f16 to a field of p51s

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>people ITT that think the elantra is a sporty race car
    lol... lmao even. Average age of this board must be like 17

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>kia with a different badge
    enjoy getting it stolen

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No one on this board owns a Type R but the amount of closeted N owners are shocking!

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah we own a Kia which is basically the same brand and it's been in the shop a lot for warranty repair and they also fight you on everything. Other owners seem satisfied so maybe we just have a lemon but I don't really want another.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I made a mistake years ago buying a toyota camry, was the worst piece of shit I ever spent money on but got duped by a holiday sale where it was on sale for less than a used car price and yeah I was kinda a poorgay back in the day, I completely understand why every (white) US person thinks of jap crap like picrel, I was hesistant to buy a hyundai because of this but bought a genesis and turned out to be the best car I ever bought

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> japcrap is what we real anglo/germanic white folks call jap crap for a reason

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Other owners seem satisfied so maybe we just have a lemon
      Other owners in person and not online or are you referring to the mysterious "owner" posting positive shit here like his paycheck depends on it?
      Because in person, I can't find people who can stand that company after four years of ownership.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cope

Remember we nuked your ass and only your ass only not even hamas or isis, only japs were considered monkey enough to nuke and we consider it among our greatest achievements as well as using your women as frickrags for our deployed soldiers in an extraterritoriality arrangement where we can get away with murdering japs literally lmfao, does that bother you little nippie? LMFAO

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I'm trying very hard to get that raise, boss. See? I posted that ad again.
          jdpower.jpg

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How do japs live with themselves knowing the very country that nuked them so thoroughly buck broke them that they have to spread cheeks to every hood rat that the US deploys to keep the japs in a constant state of terror they are utterly helpless to do anything about except suck harder and harder and harder, kek

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Cope
          >Remember we nuked your ass and only your ass only not even hamas or isis, only japs were considered monkey enough to nuke and we consider it among our greatest achievements as well as using your women as frickrags for our deployed soldiers in an extraterritoriality arrangement where we can get away with murdering japs literally lmfao, does that bother you little nippie? LMFAO

How do japs live with themselves knowing the very country that nuked them so thoroughly buck broke them that they have to spread cheeks to every hood rat that the US deploys to keep the japs in a constant state of terror they are utterly helpless to do anything about except suck harder and harder and harder, kek

>How do japs live with themselves knowing the very country that nuked them so thoroughly buck broke them that they have to spread cheeks to every hood rat that the US deploys to keep the japs in a constant state of terror they are utterly helpless to do anything about except suck harder and harder and harder, kek
          Is this really how overworked south korean shills talk or are you in need of medical care? If you're having a stroke, do a live video feed.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't trust any country with a human development level less than the US, the only proper first world asian nation is South Korea

/thread

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Average South Korean male: 180cm, 80kg, 14.5cm wiener

Average Japanese male: 168cm, 63kg, 11.5cm wiener

Lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> eastern euros with better human development

At this point japan is third world

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The UN is on record saying that 13% of jap women are prostitutes controlled by zainichis, even thailand is less than 3%…koreans literally created the modern jap race by raping the native women and genociding the men to the point only jomon x dna exists today, koreans raping japs again like the good ole days lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol so true, every war fought between korea and japan its always korea winning despite being outnumbered 10x for most of history, at current ratios its obvious why koreans are fricking up the japs

Average korean: 180cm

Average jap: 168cm

US free trade agreement: South Korea only in asia

US treatment of japs: NUKES!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol so true, every war fought between korea and japan its always korea winning despite being outnumbered 10x for most of history, at current ratios its obvious why koreans are fricking up the japs

Average korean: 180cm

Average jap: 168cm

US free trade agreement: South Korea only in asia

US treatment of japs: NUKES!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

>Being mad enough samegay because Japan is superior to Korea
      Yikes.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The Elantra N seems phenomenal for it's price in this day and age
    It gets outhandled by Jeeps and cheaper actual sports cars with actual drivetrains.

>2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, 3:06.9
    >2022 Hyundai Elantra N, 3:07.3

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Little brown manlets itt trying so hard to convince anons that subarus and toyotas are not the gay-mobiles that the normie world laughs at

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Subaru used to be cool but ever since the introduction of their cvt, everything with or without it kinda sucks

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normies don't even think about cars. They won't notice anything about your car unless it's really flashy, unusual, ancient, or totally beat to shit.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I know a guy that fell for the toyota fakenews and bought the taco, axle near fell off on the first day and then a few days later recall, he fricking key scratches jap cars on the lot he is so pissed at jap crap

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Toyotas are fricking garbage, my neighbor bought a used corolla, drove a few hundred miles on a road trip and the engine caught on fire

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm trans btw

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can someone tell me why you'd get an Elentra N over a Sonata when aSonata costs slightly less than Elantra N line,has slightly more HP and has more inside gadgets and size of car?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Can someone tell me why you'd get an Elentra N over a Sonata when aSonata costs slightly less than Elantra N line,has slightly more HP and has more inside gadgets and size of car?
      Both are bad choices, ask a hyundai customer about their experience (in real life, don't ask the shill here for more marketing information).
      There is a reason hyundai has been around for half a fricking century and has no decent or reliable cars to their name. Only reason that company still exists is because they are propped up by the south korean government. If it wasn't for the government backing, hyundai would have been a failed startup.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well my mom had a hyuindai tiburon in 2004, and it lived till 2022. How about KIA, any better? Or is toyota/honda pretty much my only choice here.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Well my mom had a hyuindai tiburon in 2004, and it lived till 2022
          My mom had an Edsel and it broke down when we took our yearly trip to Saturn. Great memories, though. Perfect car, it randomly spit out money and helped us with our school work.
          Now that we have equally believable fanfic stories going on, what was your question again?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Only reason that company still exists is because they are propped up by the government.
        But enough about amerigolem carmakers. Hah who am I kidding mutt carmakers fail so fast and so hard that even their government can't save them. That's why half of them are owned by eurotrash at this point.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>someone tell me why you'd get an Elentra N over a Sonata
      I wouldn't get either

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The whole point of the Elantra N is performance on a budget.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>nothing else that comes remotely close
    2024 mustang ecoboost is the same price and mogs its grip, acceleration, power, and torque

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2024 Ecoboost Mustang drives like a fricking shitbox though. Dead steering, slow automatic that doesn't know what gear it wants to be in, understeer, and a engine that makes a GR86 feel and sound exciting. It's actually amazing how Ford can make a car drive like shit or literally one of the best out there on the same platform. Same guy below absolutely loved the 5.0s in every other Mustang he drove and nearly bought a Mach 1

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mogs its grip
      cmon now.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *