Can someone tell me the conspiracy behind this ugly ass cybertruck? Why is it being shilled all across media?

Can someone tell me the conspiracy behind this ugly ass cybertruck? Why is it being shilled all across media? This isn't a functional car at all. Who the frick want this shit?

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

80% of people like the design. It's a cool car. Your disdain for it is likely the same reason leftists think Nazi uniforms look ugly: because it's not the uniform, but whom wore it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>80% of people like the design
      Shill.

>Your disdain for it is likely the same reason leftists think Nazi uniforms look ugly

Even leftists have said they loved the Nazi uniforms, homosexual. This is just plain lazy of a design.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, most people like it. It's a sweet looking car, and will be remembered for many decades in the future. You should try escaping your internet bubble sometime.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It will end up like the DeLorean. An iconic car from the past that will be a thing in pop culture but in reality it wasn’t a great car in practicality.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah, it will be like the edsel, only remembered for being a pig ugly mistake

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Seconded. Not ready for prime time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the shills I've noticed keep playing the "I'm right wing I'm a nazi and I like this car!" card thing. very weird tbh

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

literally everyone I know thinks its hideous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It literally looks like a dumpster

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You would trip over yourself slobbering over it if you saw one just like everyone else in real life that isn't someone on the internet that bases their personality on what brands they dislike.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I've seen several in real life and they are much uglier in person

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You would trip over yourself slobbering over it if you saw one just like everyone else in real life that isn't someone on the internet that bases their personality on what brands they dislike.

>You would trip over yourself slobbering over it if you saw one
        I've recently seen the first few ones irl, I just thought, "oh wow a cybertruck, meh,"
        I thought it'd grow on me since that launch but I'm just indifferent about it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wait a second, this is not a genuine CYBERTRVKK™! There's no tesla logo.

• 3 weeks ago
      sage all ugly slow gay cars

Nah, most people like it. It's a sweet looking car, and will be remembered for many decades in the future. You should try escaping your internet bubble sometime.

what the frick are you talking about? i'm beginning to see at least one a week; saw like 3 in moab and vegas. they are GAY as FRICK and any time i ask anyone what they think of it they say it's fricking ugly. just get a lucid air sapphire already

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s ugly as sin. The only people I’ve encountered who have anything positive to say about it are the same people who bought Apple headsets and are insufferable tech utopians.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I now yell, "UGLY!" out my window when I see these gay things. They need to know that they're driving an ugly piece of shit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There is an alarming overlap between these two goofy things.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Honestly, I don't even know how they manage to do those things if the car literally refuses to drive if you don't have the hands on the wheel and are looking at the road, but I guess after all the people sleeping on teslas, now we have hippies with these dumb headsets.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nazi uniforms looks great and the cybertuck look like an autistic minivan. Like a Previa and an a DeLorean had a kid and it came out all moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>80% of people like the design.
      LOL
      not even close
      80% of brain fried zoomers maybe, single digits among normal people
      objectively hideous

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

literally the only people i've seen make a fuss about seeing one was a little injun kid (dots not feathers). his dad just shrugged and probably thought "how gay." the queer driving it of course looked like a huge homosexual lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Your disdain for it is likely the same reason leftists think Nazi uniforms look ugly: because it's not the uniform, but whom wore it.
      This is unironically a great point. Cybertrucks are bought by rich vapid influencers that people hate and that's how it'll be seen. It won't live the same life as a PT Cruiser or an Aztec, ugly cars with cult followings driven by weird freaks that end up being cool in an ironic way 15 years later, or something like the Countach where instead of being seen as a rich man's car its seen as cocaine and Miami

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think its more of a loser thing rather than a leftist thing.

The losers hate everything new/awesome thing that they cannot have and Cybertruck creates the most sourest of the grape due to all the losers not being able to comprehend winners mentality.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It hot new thing so it good!
        Consoomer brainrot: The post

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Consoomer brainrot
          >posted from my Consoomer tech

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

dude it's a fricking half-rendered ps1 model on wheels, it's ugly

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's the worst design I've seen on any vehicle. It's basically a toy. Zero thought went into the practical usage as a truck.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

terminal shit taste

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The design is fricking terrible. It looks like a Porygon.

I think what these geeks don’t get about these EVs is nobody asked for the car that looks like it belongs in Tron. When you see one driving down your suburban street, it doesn’t look good. It just looks out of place.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>nobody asked
        Apparently millions did and thats why they are ordering like crazy

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To date they’ve sold something like 10k trucks, less than half as many F150 Lightnings and barely a fraction or F150s.

>nobody asked for the car that looks like it belongs in Tron
          I feel like all the people who bought one kind of did though?

Elon has enough fanboys out there who will buy anything he makes. They don’t ask for anything. They just eat whatever shit gets shoveled their way. You don’t think there’s enough vehicular hypebeasts out there to buy a few thousand trucks? Of course there are. This shit is a bigger gimmick than the surf board or the flamethrower

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>less than half as many F150 Lightnings and barely a fraction or F150s.

You do know the F150 lightning was in production more than a year before the cybertruck came out, right? Production rate is estimated to be 50K the end of this year.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don’t see why that matters and there’s no way they hit 50k sales in FY24.

>To date they’ve sold something like 10k trucks, less than half as many F150 Lightnings and barely a fraction or F150s.
            Not because there's no buyers, but because of the factory ramp up speed. Not sure who you're trying to fool with this sort of argument lmao

The argument is that these are a gimmick and they’re going to exhaust the morons who will buy anything Elon throws at them. Idk if you think 10k vehicles sold at 7 months after they launched is a lot?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there are no buyers
            Model S, Model X, Model 3, Model Y, and now Cybertruck

Why do moronic Black folk always seethe like this for every single car Tesla always ramped up?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I never said shit about those vehicles. You did. Did I trigger you?

>Tesla, Tesla fanboys, and Tesla shills believed it
            Okay, who the frick cares? That's irrelevant

>but the point is that the sales figures speak to the level of demand
            The sales figures speak to a lot of things, at this point primarily they speak to supply not demand. But again, it's not really relevant. I have no doubt that the Ford electric truck will ultimately outsell the Tesla meme truck by a lot, your statement was still fricking stupid.

> nobody asked for this
            > ackshually anon they did because millions are demanding it
            > but they’ve only sold a few thousand so clearly millions aren’t demanding it
            > ummm anon that’s like a moronic argument!
            Okay moron. Thanks for the commentary from the peanut gallery.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're moronic because you think pointing out that a truck that is more readily available, cheaper, already well established in its market, and appeals to a more general demographic is more commonly seen on the road is a statement with any value, dipshit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you an illiterate monkey? Are you just that bad at math? You claimed there were millions of people demanding these trucks and I replied by pointing out that the demand was actually a fraction of the lightning which even Ford considers a failure and is actually only a few thousand and not a few million. I know math is probably tough for you but if you need a quick refresher: a thousand is a lot less than a million. If that’s not an obvious refutation of these millions of buyers then idk what is.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>demand is less than Ford
            lmao. moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you really think that was the point you are low IQ

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dumbass like you confuses the production rate with demand. lol. Whether this is due to pure moronism or moronic coping mechanism meant to deny reality

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You claimed there were millions of people demanding these trucks
            I didn't, believe it or not there's more than one person on this site who thinks you're a fricking moron.

What’s ironic is that I’m seeing a ton of Lightnings on the road while the Cybertruck is a gimmick that nobody actually owns or sees IRL.

>What’s ironic is that I’m seeing a ton of Lightnings on the road while the Cybertruck is a gimmick that nobody actually owns or sees IRL.
            ^That is you, and this

it's not really that surprising that a vehicle that's been available for much longer and is less expensive is much more common on the roads.

I mean don't get me wrong, I also think more people are gonna buy the the Lightning just because it's a more normal fricking vehicle, but your statement is kind of inherently moronic.

is me.

That's not ironic, it's common fricking sense. Please remove yourself from the planet.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dumbass. You still not even understand what is being said. What exactly do you not get about this? The point about the Lightnings was not to suggest that Tesla sales should be higher than Ford’s but to highlight just how little aggregate demand there is for Teslas relative to the claim of millions, which was the original claim being countered. You’re trying to counter an argument that was never actually made by saying it’s moronic. Whether or not you said the original claim is totally irrelevant. For frick’s sake, learn how to read and follow an argument. You are a damn illiterate.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You said a moronic thing because you're moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>to highlight just how little aggregate demand there is for Teslas relative to the claim of millions, which was the original claim being countered.
            How exactly is that the original claim being countered when the guy who said it didn't post it until after the post you made that I was replying to?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I never said shit about those vehicles.
            Another schmuck trying to claim they were born yesterday

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>To date they’ve sold something like 10k trucks, less than half as many F150 Lightnings and barely a fraction or F150s.
            Not because there's no buyers, but because of the factory ramp up speed. Not sure who you're trying to fool with this sort of argument lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Tesla employee attempts to correct the record

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are something like 6+ million Tesla drivers.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>nobody asked for the car that looks like it belongs in Tron
        I feel like all the people who bought one kind of did though?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Who the frick wants this shit?
    The same people who camp out on the sidewalk on a cold September night just to be first in line to purchase the newest Apple product

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Obviously you're obsessed with it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>gaslighting

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For every 1 person I have seen just talking about the Cybertruck (not even positively, just talking about it in general) I see at least 10 other people rabidly shitting on it unprovoked. Why is it everywhere in media? Because morons who hate it can't get enough of it. Unironically if you all just shut up and fricked off nobody would be talking about it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

so people are literally buying them out of spite?
          >people are calling that gay thing ugly slow and gay?!?! I gotta have it!! I'll show them that COOL people can have gay cars!!!!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>so people are literally buying them out of spite?
            Yes. It's 2024 why does this surprise you?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess I'm old school; I only buy things I enjoy. This seems to really enrage the pussies around me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We're living in a world where redneck homosexuals buy electric trucks to own the libs and lefties support Bud Light to own the chuds. It's clown world.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks fricking strange in person. Not sure how to describe it, but like it's unfinished or a prop.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dislike it because it is yet another oversized monstrosity of a truck that I have to contend with on the road. The ugliness is just the icing on top of the shitcake.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truck Chads giving each other space you wouldn't understand.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was a stroke of genius by Elon. Think about it. EV trucks are almost useless, think F150 lighting and the rest. So Elon thinks, let’s make our truck look really cool and like nothing else on the road that can do all the EV truck stuff like the rest.

Genius.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>let’s make our truck look really cool

so is that coming in the next update or something?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What’s ironic is that I’m seeing a ton of Lightnings on the road while the Cybertruck is a gimmick that nobody actually owns or sees IRL.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's not really that surprising that a vehicle that's been available for much longer and is less expensive is much more common on the roads.

I mean don't get me wrong, I also think more people are gonna buy the the Lightning just because it's a more normal fricking vehicle, but your statement is kind of inherently moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The cyber truck was supposed to be THE EV truck. It hasn’t even sold more than the lightning across the same time span and won’t in the long term either.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>was supposed to be THE EV truck
            Anon, nobody who isn't a moron or a shill ever believed this, the point is still that pointing out a super expensive vehicle that hasn't been out for very long is being outsold by a much cheaper competitor that's been out much longer like it's a huge deal is kind of moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tesla, Tesla fanboys, and Tesla shills believed it, but the point is that the sales figures speak to the level of demand.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Tesla, Tesla fanboys, and Tesla shills believed it
            Okay, who the frick cares? That's irrelevant

>but the point is that the sales figures speak to the level of demand
            The sales figures speak to a lot of things, at this point primarily they speak to supply not demand. But again, it's not really relevant. I have no doubt that the Ford electric truck will ultimately outsell the Tesla meme truck by a lot, your statement was still fricking stupid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The cyber truck was supposed to be THE EV truck
            Maybe when it was announced, but then other manufacturers beat them to the punch between then and now. The people buying the cybertrugg now are the ones that are buying it because of the meme value/because they're wienerslurping tesloids

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The cyber truck was supposed to be THE EV truck
            I was told that it was fake and it would never be built and it was just a gimmick. What happened? So its a real truck now?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nope. Still a fake truck.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That might make sense if not for the fact that the majority of people buying trucks are morons who don't even understand what makes a truck functional and don't care because they're buying it to drive their moronic kids to school.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a humiliation ritual.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

evss are litreally that in a nutshell

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are you shilling against it so hard? It’s just a vehicle. Why do these posts come across like the fate of the universe depends on you convincing me to stop liking it?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nothing. What you imagine important is not. It's only a vehicle. There are many vehicles.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A once-promising company spent several years doing FRICK ALL besides building five thousand of these meme trucks. I guess they could have invested that time into improving their build quality, battery range, or affordability. But no, let's focus on making Elon's Autism Truck a reality. Meanwhile, China has surpassed them.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably just unique and this is the first time reviewers can get their hands on one

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks very good. The problem is that it's an electric car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i bet you think hatchbacks and wagons look very good.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why is it being shilled all across media?

Because its new and different and interesting and most new cars are super boring now.

Its a silly thing and the build quality seems sketchy; but its at least trying to do something different and for that alone I'm okay with it. It would be a cold day in hell before I bought one though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

different != better
      homosexuals that always want something new never even enjoy the best things we have currently. actual fricking morons.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you have a reading disability? I only wrote three sentences and two of them mentioned that it was silly, poorly built and that I wouldn't buy one.

Different = different, it equals trying something new instead of doing the same boring thing over and over and over again.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Because its new and different and interesting
          it being new and different doesn't make it interesting. it's gay as shit.
          >it equals trying something new instead of doing the same boring thing over and over and over again
          there it is. you're a fricking moron. who gives a FRICK if something is new?! why are you doing the same "boring" thing, as admitted by yourself? just because something is new to you doesn't mean it's not boring, or good, or interesting. classics are classics for a reason. trying something new and shitty does nothing for me as it's still shit regardless of how new it is.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it being new and different doesn't make it interesting
            then why can't you shut the frick up about it?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>calling something ugly slow and gay means it is interesting!!!
            You're a literal fricking moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>REEEE CYBERKEK GAY AND UGLY REEEEEEEE
            >Who cares?
            >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TESLA SHILL REEEEEEEE I HATE THE CYBERTRUCK I HATE THE CYBERTRUCK

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>gay thing is ugly slow and gay
            >NO PEOPLE ARE ONLY BUYING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE CALLING IT UGLY SLOW AND GAY!!!!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do you care if people are buying it? Just literally stop talking about it and you'll never have to think about it again.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

When did I say that I care that they're buying it? I'm merely pointing out the reasoning behind their purchase decision, which is fricking moronic. And I'm seeing these gay things everywhere now, so no, I won't have to not think about these gay things again. A guy down the street from me has one in black. It's gay as frick and he's a fricking nerd lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>When did I say that I care that they're buying it?
            When you brought it up you homosexual. All I said was that the only reason you see it talked about constantly is because homosexuals who are obsessed with it won't stop posting about it, and you asked why people were buying it then. Who cares?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you bringing something up means you care about i!!!!
            >people are only buying it because people think it's ugly and gay!!!!
            lol you're fricking moronic as frick goddamn

>A guy down the street from me has one in black.
            Why do you care?

When did I say I care?
            >Just literally stop talking about it and you'll never have to think about it again.
            >JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT!!!! STOP CALLING IT UGLY SLOW AND GAY AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN!!!!
            tessie sisters are FRICKING moronic! hahahaha

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>literally can't stop seething about Teslas

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do you care?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol what a sperg you are

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's Elon's 4D chess prank on all of his customers.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks bad because of the plastic bits and bobs

Get rid of the front and back bumpers and the plastic sideskirts with those god awful wheel covers, give it a lift with bigger tires and it would look somewhat tolerable

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>This isn't a functional car at all.
    Since when does the average truck buyer care about functionality?

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what is this unfunny shit and why did it claim aku aku for itself

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He doesn't know about Baku
        >He doesn't know about BONELESS PIZZA
        You washed.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>he/him
          ack/alive

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shilled? Everyone hates it on the media and the internet.
    People in real life like it though because it's unusual, interesting or cool. Some people think it's just ugly.
    The price and capabilities are the same as any other electric truck, although it does have some features like steer by wire and 48 volt that are unique to the vehicle.
    To call it a non-functional vehicle is stupid, since it is very functional. It's just overpriced because Tesla rips off its cult followers with marked up release-edition vehicles.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sick ass truck but people just be jealous is all

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dislike something
      >YOU MUST BE JEALOUS WAAAHHH

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

"You hate it because you can't afford it"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>gay moron convoy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it even had a flamer

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is just fricking creepy.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>cars
        >cars, electric

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's straight outta some dystopian fiction.

Imagine if you one day woke up into a world where every car on the road is some featureless metal box. Nightmare fuel.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah, truly have i never seen a sea of white, grey and tan metal eggs, nope, never ever

and they would never be connected via the internet to the car maker nor would they have gps tracking

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

straight communist design. you will own nothing, eat only bugs, and drive boring ass cars

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's the rare concept car that made into to full production that yxyou can buy and drive around
    many features and construction methods are groundbreaking for a serial production car (not that Tesla invented them, but they made the commitment to trying them out)
    the selling point is that it's a borderline armored truck that handles like a sports car
    >it's ugly though >:(
    that's subjective
    it will be a collector classic in 30 years, just like DeLorean (objectively a total piece of shit) or 80s wedge sportscars
    I'm sure plenty people though those were absolutely hideous and yarned for return of chrome bumpers and tailfins of 50s

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the selling point is that it's a borderline armored truck that handles like a sports car

it failed then

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I mean it's a dubious niche, but what is the car in that niche that's better?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>People talking about new popular
    >OMG what is the conspiracy of shills promoting some secret agenda!!!!

OP moron

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you've got one thing right I think though. the Tesla line will eventually be remembered similarly to the delorean. orphans made by a dead company with very few surviving examples, and only a small legacy. at least they wont be in back to the future

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

onions homosexuals enjoy sucking corrupt technocrat penis
    the same reason 'people' shill apple is the same reason they shill tesla
    regardless of their ethics or quality homosexual morons will parrot them for 'free'

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because it's something to talk about. People are talking about it because there is something TO talk about, that's really all there is. Some people are rabidly shilling for it because they bought one/want one and they feel the need to defend that, while others are rabidly shitting on it because they've turned their entire personality into hating Elon Musk on Twitter.

At the end of the day it's just a super expensive really impractical novelty car, like the Hummer was back when that was first rolled out. Yes it has a lot of issues, anyone who expected a super experimental design like this not to is moronic. The look is extremely divisive by design, the people who like it will love it and the people who hate it were always going to, at the end of the day Tesla doesn't give a shit that people who hate them are giving them free advertising.

For whatever it's worth, I think it looks pretty cool (minus the gay plastic wheel caps and frickhueg goofy wiper) but I would never in a million years actually buy one because it's completely moronic as an actual vehicle.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Trannies are so mad that Elon bought their bird website that they literally can't stop seething about a car they could never afford anyway
    Yeah it's shit, but why the frick do they care so much?

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like cybertruck because it’s just a giant middle finger to traditional automobile design

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I like cybertruck because it’s just a giant middle finger to traditional automobile design
      Sound like a communist

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>metal triangle vehicle makes the internet explode in unironic, passionate, seething rage for years before release and months after release, still continuing to this day
    elon is truly the greatest shitposter alive

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

there's three cars that symbolize american excess right now

gmc hummer with 1001 hp, crab walk and 4 ton weight
    cybertruck with outlandish design and porsche 911 level acceleration
    lucid sapphire being fastest production car in the world funded by saudi money for startups while trying to be what cadillac was once

eurojank is epitomized by citroen ami

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Saw one of these shits on the road last night. moronic fricking car

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember when everyone was seething about the Tesla Semis and wouldn't shut the frick up about them for like 2 months online? Then remember when they all lost interest and stopped and nobody ever talked about them again? Do you maybe see a pattern here?

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw one of these in person at a car show recently. It's hard to overstate just how much of a piece of shit this thing is. It looked completely out of place next to vintage Porsches, Ferraris, and any other car that wasn't designed by someone in a K-hole. Even among cars that were 100+ years old, it was still the only one there with visible rust.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't even hate them, but why the frick would you take one to a car show? Fricking homosexuals, I swear to god.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>why would you take the most talked about car on the internet to a car show?
        Gee I wonder why. Fricking moron.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Seeing the caliber of everything else there only drove home what a joke the Tesla was.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I hate how wheel hubs aren't coated, three different things are bolted to that assembly and every one of them needs a hammer to remove as a result. I suppose they can't just dip it because then the bearing surfaces would get covered, and cleaning it off afterwards might be done poorly and the bearing goes bad sooner, leading to a higher overall failure rate, but damn I hate rust.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there's supposed to be a black plastic cap over that part but they keep falling off lol

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>but they keep falling off lol
        No, they were told to take them off because they were shredding the tire sidewalls lmao

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no that's the cover for the entire wheel, there's supposed to be a little 2 inch plastic disk over that silver hole

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

VGH, it's PREMIUM rust. An uncultured pleb like you simply wouldn't understand.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>it's PREMIUM Crust.
        ftfy

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wheel hubs are always bare carbon steel though

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

literally looks worse than my knackered bent rims on 15-33yo hubs
      wtf

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

20K cars sold so far. ~50-60K targeting this year.

150K next year.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Who the frick want this shit?
    Indian tech workers, white onions manchildren who live life for funsies, trannies, that's about it.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Elon and his marketing team figured out that if they made a really subpar but unconventional car, moronic middle-aged Californians would spend shitloads of money to drive it around their (increasingly Indian) suburbs. It's the zenith of Gen X decadence, basically

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's all trust fund/debtmaxxed zoomers buying them though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Of the three Cybertrucks I've seen in the wild, two were being driven by middle-aged dudes, and the other had it's windows tinted- out of shame presumably

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because it's expensive, and a lot of morons think expensive = good

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder how much that big honkin' wiper blade costs to replace lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

$75

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everyone who backed it up by doing a pre-order five years ago or whatever shit. I almost did a pre-order but decided not to because I couldn’t afford it. It’s just a weird ass vehicle and people buy weird ass vehicles

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DA is eternally wrong and seething about tesla

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>behind this ugly ass cybertruck
    reddit turned against it because Musk turned republican.
    Nothing else to it.
    Personally can't stand republicans, don't care about Musk, I would still like having that thing if I had enough money.

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the cybertruck does what 99% of people need a vehicle to do and looks cool as frick doing it

cant imagine why someone would seethe at that

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's why they're seething. And by they, I mean legacy auto industry shills. They're pissed off that Tesla made a car that has everything, even looking like a concept car instead of a generic squished soap blob like all other cars.
      I don't even think the Cybertruck is that great of an achievement. It's the bare minimum I expect from the automotive industry in 2024. Everything else is shit though, so the Cybertruck stands out.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They're pissed off that Tesla made a car that has everything,
        So why doesn't it have a good look?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It depends, looks great to gen-x'ers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>looks great
            No it doesnt. This is just a way to show off not having something someone else does not. Literally the degeneracy of the consumerism culture. Reminds me of the aristocrats who use to wear powdered wigs to show off.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looks great to me since I'm gen-x. Looks like future boomers promised to us but never delivered.
            Like it ain't ln106 Hilux good looking but compared to modern burger trucks it's diamond.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your pic is far different of a use than a cybertruck (the truck part is a lie)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm with you. People won't stop screaming at the top of their lungs about how it's not a good fit for whatever niche lifestyle they think they have.

>but but it can't tow a heavy trailer 1000 miles at a time
      As if that's what all half ton truck owners actually do regularly.

>but but it's unacceptable that it can't do that
      We get it, it doesn't fit your needs. Just buy that mid-spec white ram 1500 you want instead and shut the frick up already, Craig. Nobody stopping you except the finance department.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Was alongside and behind one myself today for like 15 minutes, my first time getting a good look at it irl. It sure does stand out I will say. Someone was flying down the left lane but hit the brakes when he realized there was a cybertruck beside him and almost caused someone behind to rear end him

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not even a truck. It's a supercar, a fancy toy for rich people and you can't convince me otherwise.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it literally exists as a "look what I got' car. Nothing else.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not even a truck. It's a supercar, a fancy toy for rich people and you can't convince me otherwise.

>look at my car
        >litereally every other fancy expensive car

The mental gymnastics of Tesla haters.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I dont hate tesla. I just think this car is stupid as shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've looked into it and I'm pretty sure I can't get one into the UK on a single vehicle approval permit.
            Pretty much any vehicle on the planet that isn't F* dangerous and some that are deliberately so can be imported that way.

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How come it looks so different to the concept vehicle?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It doesn't? The only major differences are that it has side mirrors and that big goofy fricking windshield wiper, both of which are there to satisfy legal requirements.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>thanks for beta testing for us, gays!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there is no FRICKING way that moron's foot was not fully down on the accelerator pedal when that happened

I will bet money on the final report

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Two foot driving an auto will never end well.
        Unless he destroys the telemetry he is fricked.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cobra patriot warriors
      jesus the slop you guys consume is unreal

46. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

It looks cool, I would drive it like a car, wouldn’t use it for truck stuff though

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its good, and it looks badass.

Any other opinion is personal coping.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

D A R P A M O B I L E

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I thought they were neat and finally saw one in person. It actually looks moronic. I would put the styling on par with my stainless steel refrigerator.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you me? When they were announced I thought they looked pretty cool. I've seen some guy in my neighborhood driving his twice this week, first time seeing one in person and it doesn't hold up.
      I wonder how much it cost him to have it delivered to Alaska

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ugh

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>parking over the line
      At least he's got that part of truck ownership down

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think Musk made it as meme just to see how many morons he can get to shell a shit ton of money for this ugly unfunctional thing. He is secretly laughing at every one of his customers who bought this.

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

instead of a traditional wiring loom it has some ethernet cables that can get fricked up too easily, which is why it bricks so fast.

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BUILT 4 BBC

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is one in Queen Creek AZ.

56. 3 weeks ago
    sage

tesla online shill army working overtime

57. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Quirk chungus reddit millennials with money to shit away.

58. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any other trucks with as much storage space? I love all the little meme compartments.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah, any actual truck with a real full size bed

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>muh ACTUAL truck with a REAL, FULL sized bed for a REAL TOUGH MANLY MAN
        >drives to his office job

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

to his office job
          isnt that technically a SUV? How is the cybertruck a truck?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hey you asked moron

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cool thanks, I know nothing of trucks or much about autos in general. Been looking at utility vans for a business and looked at some cyber truck videos cause I was bored.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I know nothing of trucks or much about autos in general
          Tesla's target demographic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fair enough at least I didn't buy one.

59. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think it looks good from the front and side, but its rear is horrible.

60. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just saw on of these in person wrapped in black vinyl. seems so lame to cover up the bare metal with plastic tape

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buys the most ugly truck and they're already "modding it"

kek

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah really. A big selling point was the stainless body and they just cover it up. I get they like how the wrap looks and want to be unique, but that doesn't make any sense.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am not a fan of unicolor paint, except for the raw steel.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>low poly art

kek I can almost get behind that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

literally the only reason to get a cybertruck is to make a halo larpmobile

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Custom multi wraps with complex patterns are nice to have.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

See this actually looks kind of neat. If Elon was smart he'd have partnered with a bunch of companies to do themed paint jobs like this, their customers would eat that shit up.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No, that creates legal issues about copyright/trademarks/fair use/etc. Especially if you officiate something like a fan art, it means you maybe sued inturn.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

chat gpt post

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick off

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

make smarter posts moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you illiterate or just moronic?
            >partnered with a bunch of companies
            As in get companies like Microsoft to officially partner with them and offer officially licensed designs, moron.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pay microsoft to sell cybertruck
            YIKES. Why would they do that? They already got millions of orders

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

chat gpt post

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why do a thing you can upcharge for
            yes my mistake, carry on moron-san

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Customers can do it themselves if they feel like it. No need to add in extra middle man between the car and the driver.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

cybertruck soiboys would pay double for some big officially licensed stickers

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>moronic DAutist doesn't understand how licensed merchandise works

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tesla doesn't like middle man very much. They've been screwed over too many times and thus handles most of the things internally. If there's no need to over complicate the situation, then they wont do it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thank you sar for explain

61. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  62. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice political bot

63. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why is it being shilled all across media
    Because media will publish whatever you tell them to publish. This has been the case for millennia.

64. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

people who cum buckets at the reception of any attention, positive or negative. it's a car for opulent philistinic attention prostitutes

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

truth

65. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hot take:
    I actually like the design for the fact that its literally edgy with zero compromises, as opposed to every modern nucar which all look the samey rounded blob.

But in the end I still hate it since it's an EV.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *