Can you buy a manual car if you don't know how to drive manual?

Can you buy a manual car if you don't know how to drive manual?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

i was 15 when I stole my dad's truck to smash some poon. It was so simple to drive i'm just like how the frick is this even an anti-theft shit matter of fact I didn't even turn the ignition I just drove it in neutral. The pussy magnet was just to strong

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

What if you're uncoordinated (can't hate a baseball or a tennis ball). I don't understand the skillset needed for a manual

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>(can't hate a baseball or a tennis ball)
        Yeah I hope you don’t hate those

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

is the shift knob a sports ball or what ya goob just start rippin gears grind it or find it driver

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Dude I never played sports in school or can dance, I learned in an afternoon and didn't have the internet to tell me how.

Quit being a b***h and go watch a Youtube on it,

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

what said. necessity will make you learn. the fear and paranoia of stalling in the middle of an intersection will make you learn quick.
          it's how i manual swapped my car and learned despite never ever having driven one prior. kangaroo hopped my way through busy intersections kek.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Yes, and it's not hard to figure out. Just don't be like me and have your dad yelling at you to "not do x with the clutch" while failing to explain how a clutch works. Once you figure out how it works mechanically, you're better able to use it. I daily a manual Jetta GLI, and I hadn't driven a manual car in more than a decade. It's completely fine.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You can buy anything if you have the money, doesn't change the fact that you're a smooth brain.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

No because you won't know how to test drive it.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

i did

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Buy an old shit box for under a grand and teach yourself.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>Buy an old shit box for under a grand
      *csssk*
      *siiip*
      *aaahh*

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

what is the point? 98% of new cars sold are automatic and ICE wont exist in 30 years

just get a reliable, cheap, auto camry or something similar

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Why are you speaking english, 98% of people born on the planet can't speak it and it won't exist in 30 years.

Just abandon it and realize you're going to be outbred by shitskins and ant people

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>98% of people born on the planet can't speak it

source?

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Out of my ass just as the 98% figure of cars sold are automatic pulled out of

what is the point? 98% of new cars sold are automatic and ICE wont exist in 30 years

just get a reliable, cheap, auto camry or something similar

's ass.

Got a problem?

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Yes. I bought a motorcycle before knowing how to even ride one. Went to the stealership, saw the bike I wanted, sales goy took it around the block, and showed me the basic functions, oil drain & fill, gave quick rundown on maintenance & assured me this bike I won't have to worry about for a beginner, and let me sit in it and start it up! Instantly bought it, trailered it home. Looked up videos on how to ride & rode it the next day without a license, lol. Almost got pulled over but cop let me go when I pulled into my driveway.

For an actual car, you're gonna go to the dealership/seller and look around the car itself, sit inside, see if you like it, maybe turn it on, and just get a feel. When you're ready, ask the salesman/seller to drive you around in it, and show you what it can do. Observe his motions and how the car reacts, sounds, feels. Drive around neighborhoods, highways, ask him to do a hard acceleration, then see how you feel about it after everything.

If you like it, buy it, then tell them that you're planning on learning how to drive manual real quick in their parking lot/driveway so you're confident you can take it home, OR you can bring an experienced friend or relative, OR if the sales guy is cool, he might even offer to drive it home for you so you can have it at home, and he'll find his own ride back.

You have options here, it doesn't hurt to ask. My definite recommendation though, is what other people are saying: it's better to buy an older used car (not a shitbox though, everything will be worn out, so you won't learn correctly) to learn on. Or have a friend/relative offer to teach you in their car. Or you could maybe rent a manual car and yolo it (I did it years ago, but I had already ridden my motorcycle by that point, so it was less intimidating to pick up)

Good luck, cuz.

9. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I would always take my dad's 1989 C/K2500 out for a spin before the motor took a shit. Had the really cool feature of letting you know when to upshift. Also had a cousin who bought a manual 240sx without knowing how to drive it and my bro-in-law taught him how to in 10 mins then made the 3 hour drive home with it.

10. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

The dealership won't say no. It's their job to sell cars.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *