Can you guys eat comfortably in your vehicle ?

Can you guys eat comfortably in your vehicle ?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are you eating turds?

also
    >Black person

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nice meal, Rajesh

>op is a shitskin
      >op is jamming weiners in his mouth
      >op is drinking piss
      Pottery

I envy him. I miss the days when I could afford to eat well. Imagine driving a new truck, eating a bunch of sausages. I don't drink alcohol but that's another few dollars he can just throw away on a toxic beverage. Must be nice to have money. I don't see how people become obese either when they're impoverished. I struggle to afford 1200 calories a day. Imagine if salaries had kept place with inflation.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I don't see how people become obese either when they're impoverished.
        nutrition-poor food is often very cheap, and people also don't want to make their own meals too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I don't see how people become obese either when they're impoverishe
        Because cheap food is unhealthy, most of the time precooked and packaged food is usually much cheaper since it uses low quality ingredients than buying them yourself and cooking them, plus, most of these processed products usually put a shitton of literall garbage on them to cheapen the price and increase the tastiness or umami, just look at a supermarket ground meat ingredients, it isn't 100% meat as someone might believe, or at the very least 99% plus preservatives.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>just look at a supermarket ground meat ingredients, it isn't 100% meat as someone might believe
          It actually is.
          t. worked in supermarket butchery.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This, ground beef and eggs are probably the few organic thing at stores that aren't whole foods.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Maybe in the supermarket you worked on, but most supermarkets buy the meat to a factory from god knows where and comes already packaged to there, really few supermarket chains actually have a butchery on site.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Both of my main supermarkets (Kroger and Safeway, but under local brand names) have pretty extensive butcher shops. They're not slaughtering cows back there but they're definitely equipped to turn big slabs of beef into hamburger meat onsite.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>They're not slaughtering cows back there but they're definitely equipped to turn big slabs of beef into hamburger meat onsite.
            Yep, when I worked at a grocery store the meat department cut everything themselves. The ground beef oftentimes has all the really good cuts that don't look very nice in a package. Add to it that it's much cheaper, easier to digest, and frequently gets discounted, it's a no brainer to go for it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I struggle to afford 1200 calories in a day
        If you can cook and clean and are willing to wear a maid outfit I'll give you a room, internet, and 3 meals a day

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'll go straight to suckin you off for internet and 3 hots and a cot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Deal
            When you wanna move in

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you must be really moronic if you struggle to afford 1200 calories a day

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Back when I worked at a grave yard I used to take my lunches in the back of my Santa Fe. It was pretty comfy.

What kinda job do you work where you can't afford to not be literally malnourished

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Basically any job in America if you're making 100k or less and living on your own, file singularly, and have no kids. . Rents and mortgages are exorbitant and other bills and such a lot of people have a near negative expemse to income ratio. I used to unironically buy soilent for the extra calories and mix it with milk. And that's assuming a low cost of living area. I always tell people if they aren't working yet to not bother and just welfare max unless they're going for medicine or something that can pay 300k a year or more. Literally everything else is a joke and you'll cap off at 100k and then you'll need to work the rest of your life. 6 figures today is nothing. I used to say 40k USD a year which I also thought was nothing. Now with things being so expensive I can't save shit and just exist barely eating either.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Checked, nice full house digits.
            I make 45k/yr and have three vehicles, a motorcycle, a house, high speed internet, a fridge and pantry full of food, and a garage full of tools.
            Don't know what to tell you, bro

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wow that looks like literal shit

That's what 10/10 sausage looks like.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nice meal, Rajesh

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>op is a shitskin
    >op is jamming weiners in his mouth
    >op is drinking piss
    Pottery

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't eat in my car

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wow that looks like literal shit

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

there's not eating in the car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You want a smack too??

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Twenty years in the can.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How can Oddjob even compete?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Bush would've dodged that.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That arab had shit aim

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

still seems like it was only uploaded yesterday...

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I generally don't eat in my vehicle. If I do, it's a small snack such as some mandarin oranges or something

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are those cooked OP?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do it every day since I basically live in my vehicle

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These look exactly like an Austrian sausage called Breinwurst. I wonder if they are the same. What do you call those?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OP used bad opsec and the restaurant he got that from calls it "Boudin."

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Interesting, it's completely the same.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Boudin is French blood sausage

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, Mercedes did not provide cupholders, but provided a picnic table in the glove box

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Becker unit still in the car
      This anons a motherfricking gangster

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

so you just had to hold it until you parked somewhere?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There was this one bit about the E32 7 BMW series that was unveiled in 1986 at the Paris autoshow, it had no cupholders and american journos were puzzled how a luxury car didn't have any. WHen they questioned the BMW execs, their answer was pretty much "what the frick, you don't eat in the car you plebeian slob, you'll stain the interior".
        Come the E38, the Americans actually got really vocal as it again wasn't supposed to have any cupholders with a similar response along the lines of "you are not supposed to eat in ze car, focus on the driving, what the car is made for". This time they were forced to install cupholders due to BMW of America starting to complain too that they had none. THat's how we got the worst fricking cupholders ever seen in any car, a flimsy fricking piece of shit tray that pulls out from the center console that doesn't fit ANYTHING larger than those shitty coffee machine disposable coffee cups.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

As ridiculous as those Europeans sound, they're right, I try not to spill anything in my car when I'm sipping, and people think I'm some sort of freak because my car isn't horribly stained when they get in, a different class of human being drove an old E32 BMW or W126 Mercedes, and imagine how many collisions have been caused by people eating while driving.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>"what the frick, you don't eat in the car you plebeian slob, you'll stain the interior".
          Rare based euro moment

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's crazy no one's ever thought to install a tray table in a car, like on airplanes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah crazy, someone should really get in on this. I bet

https://i.imgur.com/TrXN1xA.jpg

Yes, Mercedes did not provide cupholders, but provided a picnic table in the glove box

agrees.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I can. I don't do so very often but I can.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's a big meal

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gosh ford has the worst dog shit kids toy plastic looking interior. Wow

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You dont eat those sausages uncooked right? Do you know what typhoid is?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do people in trucks run those stupid scanners?
    I never see a truck going over 90.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could live comfortably in my '07 MGM.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

based
      Honestly its the same with my 04 LTC, its honestly one of the comfiest cars Ive ever owned and its so spacious inside

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Its like driving a 4,100 pound stick of butter. Some time in the next 20,000 miles I'll have to get the air springs serviced, though. But goddamn, those bench seats are the shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I've been pondering on making the conversion to coilovers but the air springs are just too comfy.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sure but why?
    Eating out is expensive, and if I am making it at home I will eat there unless I am REALLY rushed for time.
    In that case I would just eat at lunch and have no breakfast.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

take the engine cooking pill
      >lunch will be ready in 25 miles

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I let a girl eat in my car a few times and now I have tiny roaches, I don't know where they live. In the dash?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

in turkey

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not fat, so I never even tried to do it

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What possible opportunity is there to ever eat in your vehicle? I don't get it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i might be totally wrong with this, but im guessing when you're hungry and have some food with you

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

eating lunch in your car in the supermarket's parking lot at 11 pm is pretty comfy, not gonna lie.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>eating gas station slop at 2am 700 miles from home - 700 miles to go
      >grab 3 extra redbulls, no point sleeping with so little miles left

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would but Richard Gere is a real homosexual.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that sausage looks sad

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

that sausage would look better if it were more black

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

quintessentially american post

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As long as it isnt chocolate. That shit is hard to clean out of cloth

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Can you guys eat comfortably in your vehicle ?

yes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i'm surprised at the amount of windows
      passersby will be able to see all the rape happening inside

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could if I was american and ate in my car.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *