can youtubers stop ruining cars

can youtubers stop ruining cars

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy some sloppy second shitbox
    >makes a 10+ minute video of a shitbox that a majority of the demographic will never touch or even acknowledge
    >wow it's so quirky
    Why is Doug still relevant?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

something to watch while bored/eating something

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Guess the hat that vibe of a nice neighbor vibes, like Flanders

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Guess the hat that vibe of a nice neighbor vibes, like Flanders

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

His tone is enthusiastic which is enough to draw viewers regardless of the fact that he doesn't do any extensive research on the cars he reviews and that all his videos are just ads for his BaT clone.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

his videos were interesting up to point where he had shown close to every feature ever put on a car.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Galant VR4
    >ruined

Trust me they were all ruined 20 years ago

Nice ones go for damn near Evo prices anyways

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>omg dougsan said it time to buy up the galants frfrfr

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you need a youtuber to show you a cool car, you are a bus rider.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3000 of them minus all the ones that were crashed or parted. Pretty most of the people who wanted one bought one.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doug is fully aware of the effect he has on resale prices. That's why he started Cars & Bids, so he could double-dip on his israeliness.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i like that he’s into weird stuff. it’s cool to see clear and thorough videos of these mundane things. he’s building a record for the future, when it’s all going to seem exotic. the older cars on his channel already do.

sure he’s less objective now that he has a business, but who cares? you’re watching a nerd talk about an obscure old car on the screen. just enjoy it and stop worrying about why he’s doing it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>oi vey goyim stop connecting dots and just watch my channel

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you need a youtuber to tell you what car is cool, you deserve to pay double.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Agreed

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good for him. Wring cargays dry

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait until he discovers the Galant AMG

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>can youtubers stop ruining cars
    This only happens with japanese shitboxes. Luckily im not a weeb so i dont care.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

weeaboo derangement syndrome

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>This only happens with japanese shitboxes
      that isn't true

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why? How is it ruined for you exactly?

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>oh no my 1983 corolla was reviewed, it was such a gem, now everyone's gonna know about it
    Who is the deranged one here

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>anemic troonyverse shitbox

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mfw their only ruining japshit
    havent ruined aussie shit yet but their starting to rant and rave about how amazing the fg barras i have are so its only a matter of time

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh no the $15k shitbox thats been overpriced for 20 years is now going to be $25k like an evo! How tragic!
    >inb4 muh cheap 4g63 platform
    The 4g hasn't been a budget platform for a decade now, unless you really consider $5k rust bucket eclipses with half assed AWD conversions an actual option.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"""performance""" sedan

14. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

that car was never good

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Galant? that a luxuary Magna, which mean it blows even more smoke.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>unknown
    These fricking things haven't been cheap since bush was still in office. Literally everyone relized they were basically evos

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that's clearly an 88+ Oldsmobile Cutlass
    ban all weebs and their copypaste-designed dogshit fricking garbage

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>unknown
    >featured in both gt4 and fm4+fh and every successor game since
    yeah that's like saying a subaru 2.5rs is unknown.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>something is somehow ruined by more people knowing about it
    you're not a hipster are you, anon?

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

has Doug's disgusting asian wife left him and taken all his money yet? like hoovies?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>has Doug's disgusting asian wife left him and taken all his money yet? like hoovies?

kek is his wife Asian? is that why we never see her?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

they all marry asians because they're kissless beta males who marry the first girl that gives them a blowjob, which is usually a golddigging SEAmonkey

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>first girl that gives them a blowjob
          ok but after that post-nut clarity, don't they think to themselves "damn she's a fricking insect and my dick was down her throat, what the hell am I doing?"

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, because they're basically living out their teenage years when they turn 35 so they don't really achieve post-nut clarity. same as when we were teenagers, it takes a good solid decade of conditioning before you realize b***hes are silly and pussy must not be placed on a pedestal. i would be willing to bet significant money that Doug DeMuro and Tyler Hoover were both virgins when they got married.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>good solid decade of conditioning before you realize b***hes are silly and pussy must not be placed on a pedestal

everyone who says this unironically does not get laid and copes about it online

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t. fat virgin with a mechanical keyboard

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah it's usually the fat virgins saying that shit as a sour grapes cope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i would be willing to bet significant money that Doug DeMuro and Tyler Hoover were both virgins when they got married.

No, Doug mentions having a gf when he was 18 or 19 in college and driving around Colorado. Then again, Doug the type of guy to date a girl and remain celibate in order to respect her honor properly.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A LONG DROP WITH A SHORT STOP FOR ALL FINANCEgayS
    TKD HANG EM HIGH

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VR4 anything is pretty rad though. For a week or two I was seriously considering a 93 GT3000 VR4.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>was planning on getting a gallant or legnum vr4
    >throttle house and now fricking Doug review the cars
    >prices likely to increase
    Fml I can't have shit. I'll just get an RS6 v10.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

maybe you should stop being poor and go buy one, why wait till some youtubers inflate the price?

you sat around and if the price goes up, you deserve to pay more for being lazy.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They weren't going up in price anyways. 6A13TT in the VR4s has a nasty tendency to eat rod bearings and the AYC rear diffs fail just like the Evos but unlike the Evos, they're harder to swap (I might be wrong here). You're basically buying a 3KGT VR4 sedan/wagon

4G63 GVR4 was already painfully hard to find and cost a lot of money when they came up for sale, more than a 205hp/3100lb car from 1992 should get. Check GVR4.net and the regular DSM websites (DSM Tuners, Strictly Modified group on Facebook) for them but majority are rusted out clapped out shitboxes and unfinished project cars.

If you have money for either unironically buy a Evo is what I tell everyone. The Subaru equivalent is better too (Legacy B4/RSK) because even though those like to commit rod bearing sudoku too there's enough parts and knowledge for them you can fix them easily outside of Japan.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.galantvr4.org/forums/cars-for-sale.8/

Is the actual website. most of the 4g63 knowledge is either on dsmtuners or evom, the rest in Facebook Groups and YouTube videos

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How has Doug not reviewed a Twingo yet, those things are maximum quirk overload

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He and his buttbuddies haven't accumulated enough well preserved examples yet so it's not time for the video and pumping the prices just yet.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get blocktube

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *