Canada now ranks among the Top 10 countries in the WORLD for car theft

And it's mostly thanks to Pajeet criminals along with some other turd worlders. Add this to the long list of ways Indian immigration is ruining the West. Pajeets are so worthless.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

White men can’t compete with the alpha chad Indian criminal

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No worries. We will start killing em soon. Lets see how many will dare to immigrate to tge country with a target on their back

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very happy for them to have learned some IT skills at their diploma mills.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Beerpal

lel

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Gurpreet
      >Harmeet
      >Guljinder
      >Young Person

Holy shit.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Some more recently arrested Pajeet thieves and criminals

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And even more

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>king
        >driver of truck

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So many Air Canada employees, it's afraid.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Imagine that lone Black person sharing cell with two shitskins

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So many Air Canada employees, it's afraid.

This was the Gold stealing

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why can't they be killed on live television?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1f1zAQh.jpeg

And even more

>only one White man
      Jews still gaslight you into thinking you're hitler for not wanting more immigrants

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Check his name out. He's not white.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh he's some balkanoid

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's not from the bulkans. The last name is from India, the Middle East, and Africa. My guess is that he could be a mutt if we want to stretch the definition.

However, it shows that there is not a single white person committing crimes in Canada. It's all shit skins.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Diversity is your strength!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not a single Han or Hispanic. It's all Jeets. With some token blacks/saracen.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hey, there’s at least a few blacks and muslims there too

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

so nice and diverse right? even got 1 white guy there!

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>albijon nura
          That’s not a whiteoid, brother…

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

his skin is white, his facial features are white, he is white

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lacks the most valuable part of a white person: their brain.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nura is an Arab/African/Indian last name, Black person. He's most likely an Arab.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Ajay Ajay
      Ajay?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Where is the Sikh shill now?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Non issue!!!!! Trudeau working on solution of nobody owning anything or being able to travel anywhere.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

can we maybe organize and do something to stop this? please?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The funniest part is that all of these guys have already been released on bail because the legal system here is a fricking joke. Protest in front of parliament and prepare to be stuck in the courts for years because you slighted the regime. Make the poors miserable with millions in auto theft? You're free to fly back to india or keep doing it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the police actually stop you if you put a gps tracker in your car and try to get your car back.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The police barely do anything here in the first place unless it's to allow criminals free passage or stopping Canadians from trying to fix their own shit because they won't do anything. It's fricking bonkers that working class people are being looted by a bunch of street shitters and the police won't even lift a finger to stop it.

It only makes sense if you look at it from the perspective of being occupied.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the Poo's send the cars to India in shipping containers. Someone must be getting bribes for this to happen in canada.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's definitely a subtle symptom of rot. There's no more trust. As soon as a jeet gets into any position with any level of clout it's fricking over. They hire their buddies and shit the place up. Look at trucking in Canada: you have jeets that pay for a license and then they go on to flout all the rules and then they lie when they get caught.

We have jeets in government that pass off lists of phone numbers to other jeets just to add them to a scam calling list. This is what happens when you mass import brown israelites to make a few bucks.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The ports here are run by gangs and the mafia.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>bust a huge billion dollar car stealing scheme.
          >bust one of the biggest gold thefts in NA history

>can't do anything.

Believe it or not, canadian law enforcement are pretty good. And the RCMP since they're technically not even a Canadian government entity but more so a private police force for the British crown, can do some shady shit to crack cases.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hindu police always protect and colab with indians even if they are blatantly breaking laws.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's because of the mafia. That's why we have hundreds of billions of dollars unaccounted for in public infrastructure spending and all the government does is shrug its shoulders. It gets swallowed up into a void. Canada somehow trudges along despite being hilariously corrupt but the rot is really starting to show now: we can't get anything started or finished without a monumental effort from a government that has no political will to do so anymore.

[...]
            Yeah instead of actually fixing anything you have the RCMP supporting a bunch of people that have fallen up the stairs their entire lives until they ended up in control of the country.

The problem is that when you start letting jeets into positions of power like policing, it just all goes downhill because they will always support their own over anything else.

>the browns!!

They're only an issue in like two places, in Ontario.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's why you can go to cottage country far north and see jeets working all of the minimum wage jobs there lmao.

That's why there's indians all over the cities in Alberta, all over BC, and now they're trickling into the Atlantic provinces b***hing and whining that they should have the red carpet rolled out for them. They all need to go back.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, they're all over, but not in large clusters.

It's not hard to catch morons, anon. Also the RCMP are terrorirst. They literally bombed an oil site and blamed it on a farmer to get his land. "Dirty Tricks Campaign" 1996.

Sounds about right.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you stupid or just a pajeet? They're in clusters EVERWYHERE. Remind me again, who are the mayors of Calgary and Edmonton, where were they born?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And Torontos mayor is Asian... I mean are laws now being changed to choose people based on skin color? Are my charter of rights changing?

And large clusters, I mean like you see in Ontario, Brampton for example. Not a fee little communities here and there.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>everything is fine goy! stop asking questions!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey now. I never said everything was fine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>completely disingenuous gas-lighting
            >reddit-spacing
            Curry Black person
            Poojeet
            Suckdeep
            Shit-skinned curry incel
            Go back

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>deflection and goalposts shifting
            Sure thing shitjeet

I don't take insults from a fourth generation azorian sardine Black person and a illegal Guyanese monkey seriously.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>deflection and goalposts shifting
            Sure thing shitjeet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I mean are laws now being changed to choose people based on skin color? Are my charter of rights changing?
            Yes? Are you trolling?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which laws? Name three laws written in the charter of rights that have changed to favor specifically people who are arbitrarily "brown".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And given that we're now importing 100,000 people a month, it doesn't take much to see where this is going. Even Harper's law year saw him add 1.25 TFWs on top of the already explosive immigration rate.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hi! Rural BC dweller here, they're everywhere! I can't even drive through my town without seeing large groups of them, the women are even wearing saris, this is all new since 2020.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're everywhere. Like a brown smear across the entire map.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not hard to catch morons, anon. Also the RCMP are terrorirst. They literally bombed an oil site and blamed it on a farmer to get his land. "Dirty Tricks Campaign" 1996.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>beerpal singh

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

canada went from a place where they were courteous, saying sorry, to shitting on the streets GTA cesspool in about 15 years because of pajeets
    amazing really

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

picrel

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm not sorry anymore

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"Grand Theft Auto" and "Greater Toronto Area" have the same initialisms for a reason

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

White oriole commit crimes at higher levels
    They just suck at it
    Like everything else in Canada

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even the police are not allowed into the ports.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's because of the mafia. That's why we have hundreds of billions of dollars unaccounted for in public infrastructure spending and all the government does is shrug its shoulders. It gets swallowed up into a void. Canada somehow trudges along despite being hilariously corrupt but the rot is really starting to show now: we can't get anything started or finished without a monumental effort from a government that has no political will to do so anymore.

>bust a huge billion dollar car stealing scheme.
      >bust one of the biggest gold thefts in NA history

>can't do anything.

Believe it or not, canadian law enforcement are pretty good. And the RCMP since they're technically not even a Canadian government entity but more so a private police force for the British crown, can do some shady shit to crack cases.

Yeah instead of actually fixing anything you have the RCMP supporting a bunch of people that have fallen up the stairs their entire lives until they ended up in control of the country.

The problem is that when you start letting jeets into positions of power like policing, it just all goes downhill because they will always support their own over anything else.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I fricking hate shitjeets so goddamn much

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>look at all these nonwhite criminals
    >oh theres a white guy on the end
    >abijon nura
    >nevermind

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wasn't it just as bad in the 90s? I remember Surrey was consistantly ranked as the grand theft auto capital of North America for years. Then again, Surrey has always been shit. Shittier now than before tho, you know why.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My city was described as "boring 99% white christian" on urbandictionary back in 2006. Now as soon as you hit the college side of town there's huge swarms of stinky jeets everywhere. They can't drive for shit and they do not know how to use a toilet. They stand on the toilets at the college and get shit everywhere.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look up Diagolon and watch the Raging Dissident and Ferryman's Toll on Rumble

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

saar canada is becoming too indian

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did anyone else think we'd live to see the total collapse of Canada?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We're not even gonna make it to the end of the decade at this rate.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So many Singh. I thought Sikhism was for good people.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If I catch a jeet trying to take my car they'll get a 12 gauge to the skull. Any Indian mafia goons try anything they'll get the same fate too.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nigjeet sing is stealing a lot of cars.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Perfidious Albijon

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not saying somebody should abduct Trudeau but someone should abduct and rape Trudeau for the next twenty years.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Will the rape be viewable on PPV?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

complimentary indian hate /gif/ thread for your viewing pleasure

[...]

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We had our car stolen/vandalized 5 times by pajeets

They would pull up in broad daylight and steal the car in seconds, then they would drive it down the block and start chop shopping it apart in the middle of an apartment complex.

The police wouldn't even help they said they were "too busy". And then on the 4th or 5th time it happened we went to the police station and they were closed. How the frick can a police station be closed??

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How they frick could you not have been laying in wait and shooting them the second time?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because he'd be in jail.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Shooting them with what? My slingshot? Remember the government took away our firearms

They also stole shit so fast that you couldn't even stop them if you tried

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kek. Police in Winnipeg literally only accept reports of car theft or break ins through a website now.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why does Canada even need cars? Ban cars and there wouldn't be any car theft.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a '97 Toyota. Who would want to steal it?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *