>Capture the terrorists. >First thing you do is rape them and hook a car battery up to their nuts

>Capture the terrorists
>First thing you do is rape them and hook a car battery up to their nuts
Why are Russians so fricking gay?

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

They made him transgender

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

All interrogators and torturers are like this

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Like THIS?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>gulaghomo_experience™
        Its not gay if its used as torture

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Nice.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>after a week of this they realize they have the wrong guy
        oops!

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Whoopsy-daisy.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Joke is on them hes HIV positive

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Oh, Anon. So are they.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

KEK. I didn't know the people behins visegrad were israeli

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Did you miss their Israel coverage?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes. I don't have a twitter account, I'm straight.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

You don’t actually believe that shit do you

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Of course they will believe it. Where have you been for the last decade?

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

After seeing dozens of Russian military videos of them sucking each others' wieners on the battlefield? Yeah they are probably raping these men.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>After seeing dozens of Russian military videos of them sucking each others' wieners

Why John

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Our special forces are famous for sodomizing criminals with sticks, I believe the Russians would do the same

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

i refuse to believe this is a real tweet and i will not be clicking on no links

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

It’s a legit account . I’ve followed for a while

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

anyone got a webm?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

weeeeeeelllll

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

This is SO FRICKING HOT i want to commit terrorism now! I wanna be raped by several men for hours non stop.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

sauce?

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Posting location: UR GAY
          Checks out.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>You are gay
          Checks out

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

God I wish it was me

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Someone make the Blacked meme.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

sound like your average american prison experience to me. these guys will suffer much more once they are actually imprisoned

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm sure they're using broomsticks or something, no straight man is going to frick another man's filthy hairy ass for his government

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Why are Russians so gay

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

HOLY
        FRICKING
        K E K

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Now i undestand why butthurtbelters are like this lmao

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

well satan,
    this attack was most likely done by the west
    torturing and releasing the video far and wide makes it harder for intel agencies to recruit

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Who is this guy? And what did he do? U leave /misc/ for a few days and stuff happened?
    Also, I check the OP

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>666
    where is the rape? i only see humane torture

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

When my gf touches my balls, I start laughing in panic because she's mean and can squeeze them hard

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans only just realising that in Russia torture and interrogation is done properly .
    You fat fricks are pussies

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

wasnt there on off screen throat frick scene in sicario? i swear i heard grunting and gawking

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a field telephone, not a battery

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, he asked a call for lawyer, well, now his balls are now used as resistors

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

What we should have done with every truck of peace driver and the bataclan guys. Minus the rape... that's gay.

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I’ll never understand Russians. They act like they are against homosexuality, but they are always raping other guys.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Prison rules apply in russia outside of prison
      Only gay to receive
      Forced entering not gay, as long as it's forced

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

the old bronze age standard. really though both are gay even if forced

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Seethe

12. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

there was a copypasta about it, smth like "american tortures: put head in water, put had in a bag, put head in a bag with water, put head in a bag and hit a prisoner. russian tortures: rape, rape with wooden stick, rape with metal stick, rape with bottle, force to make bj, force prisoners to have sex with each other"

13. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Slavs are basically Black folk in human skin.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

we need to invent some term like "european slavs" for all of us except russians

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

It already exists - hohol

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Good goyim

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah there is one already
        >western slavs

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

You're no better than Russians. Slavs are animals, no exceptions.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

We still remember what you did to Coach Redpill.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Did you mean "jpjvybutthurt belters"

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>we need to invent some term like "european slavs" for all of us except russians
        Slavs in general are below dogshit, Russians are the only ones who ever made a name for themselves historically.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

this is in americans' imagination and you keep helping russia remain in that position for unknown reason

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

If you like hohols pretend that slovaks/slovenians/poles/czechs dont exist and reinvent the term just to put Ukrainian swines in there

this is in americans' imagination and you keep helping russia remain in that position for unknown reason

Your face when hohol is calling someone's history ''an imagination"

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Your face when hohol is calling someone's history ''an imagination"
          I meant the cases when America pretended that achievements of ussr are solely russian achievements, when they tried to prevent disassemblance of USSR, when they did nothing when russia stole our nuclear weapon, even kinda supported it, when they were buying oil from russia for 30 years, when they pretended that nothing happened in 2014, when they didn't give us much weapon despite 2 years of full scale war despite giving like 10k planes to ussr during ww2 etc

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I mean that they are kinda thinking with movie stereotypes and they believe the cold war stereotypes and keep reinforcing them and somehow can't escape from it. In reality whole russian history is dictatorship and total misery and slavery of population. We at least had many cool things like Kyiv Rus, cossacks, a constitution in ~1700, actual democrasy (in cossack comunity), which are not in their movies because it was suppressed by russia

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Calling Kievan Rus - "Kievan" instead of Kyivan is now also banned and a threat to Ukrainian sovereignty?

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

You scared? I hope Putin conquers all Muslim lands

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I bet you do, israelite.

14. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Hello Mr. PFC Satan Ramirez,

Let me explain the following shameless display of DC usage to you:
    - CIA plans a massacre of civilians in order to escalate conflict in Ukraine, demoralize Russian people and turn them against Putin;
    - CIA then, in a very "LULZ IMMA LARP AS A MOBSTER" way 'warns' Russians that there is a terror attack incoming, knowing full well Russians will take it as a threat and not react to it due to thinking "mutts can't be this moronic to openly murder people in our capitol like this, they know what it means'
    - CIA goes with it nonetheless
    - Russians now realize that escalation is inevitable, despite them not wanting it
    - Russians leak these and several more lovely images & videos as a "we know you know that we know, so we're showing you what will be our MO from now on, since you pushed our hand" message.

So there you have it. Gloves are indeed off, however escalation will still go at a snails pace.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

more like
      >CIA knows that FSB plans massacre because it's their job
      >they can't find out that random hobo plans a massacre because they don't wiretrap every hobo from every village (actually they do but they definitely don't analyze it in realtime)
      >"warn" russia to make fun at their poor opsec
      >fsb goes with it because russians are moronic and believe everything TV says or are too scared to resist
      >leak videos to impress sheeple how they are "fighting terrorism" like with all previous fsb massacres

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>be Ukrainian
        >go to war with you neighbors because you are dumb enough to believe American neocons who want you dead
        >lose whole generations of men
        >still moronic

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>be ukrainian
        >boast for two years about "special operatives" commiting terrorist attacks in Russia
        >bomb cafe's, shoot non-coms, sabotage industry
        >theatre shooting happens
        >nuh uh, that was russia
        There's more evidence that Bucha was done by ukrainians than this was done by Russians

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>they don’t analyze it in real time
        If YouTube can give me ads for things I discussed irl an hour ago then the CIA can absolutely analyze discussions of planned terrorist attacks weeks in advance.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I think it's harder than checking words from the list and mapping to proper advertisement, imagine how many people say "frick the police" or similar.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

So you're saying that the CIA has plants in the FSB and rather than naming and shaming used their foreknowledge to... advertise their spies?

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>escalation will still go at a snails pace.
      Yeah. Patience is key. Mostly everyone here in Australia is asleep. This generation will never revolt, maybe the next one will do better.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Very creative, but ISIS already proved that they did the attack by releasing the footage through their official channels. I always love to see how you guys spin stuff like this though, feels like your stories get crazier every day. Please continue.

15. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

How do they manage to rape them?

Ignoring the ethics, I literally dont understand how anyone could get hard enough in such an un-intimate, agressive situation, to get their dick inside a dirty filthy man who is struggling.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

You under estimate agressive predatory homosexuals

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

But I thought they wouldn't be working for Russia? they hate gays?

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Most mobiks are raped before finishing boot-camp.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Well rape includes the penetration with objects, they've probably been shoving broomsticks up their asses or something.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Just pay 7 homosexuals a few rubies. They probably found someone with a 10 inch coke can girth to go in dry

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Just pay 7 homosexuals a few rubies. They probably found someone with a 10 inch coke can girth to go in dry
          Why overpay? A couple of rubles will do just fine.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

You kraut fricks need to stay out of wars. You haven’t won any

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Where is your empire? You were supposed to conquer and exploit them, now Pakis conquer and exploit your girls back at home.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Every time iv gotten into a fight or even a heated argument I get rock hard.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

You call yourself a man and you cant rape a terrorist while your friend plugs 80 volts into his balls?

16. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

russians are huge homosexuals, they look for any chance they can to do something homosexual related to another man.

17. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Rape is humiliating to men and it’s entirely deserved for these ‘people’ It’s not about sex it’s about humiliation.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

If it weren't about sex they wouldn't do it. Wohoah guys we caught this dude we want to torture because he killed a bunch of our friends! You know what means, right?

Oh, wait why are you taking out knives and a car battery, no Anon the way you torture someone is by taking off your pants and sliding your unprotected wiener up his ass so that the shit that he's been holding in squishes around the frenulum, until you daub it on his prostate from the inside, that'll show him.

You see that, you see how it's not possible to accurately describe fricking another man in the ass without sounding like a homosexual? That's because IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO FRICK A MAN IN THE ASS WITHOUT BEING A homosexual.

>uuu pitching isn't gay
      YES IT IS. IT'S MORE GAY. DECIDING THAT YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR wiener IN A SPHINCTER FULL OF SHIT IS GAY, THAT IS A CONSCIOUS DECISION.

The most coherent case I've ever heard for the Russians being inferior is the homosexual shit, and defending it is totally unbelievable to me. How delusional to you have to be to think that being angry changes the nature of behaviors. It doesn't, it has never occurred to me to rape another man, no matter how much I hate him, because immediately my mind goes to sandpaper and rubbing alcohol, not shoving my dick up his ass, because I am not a fricking homosexual.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Drink enough vodka and Russians will frick anything. Their military is fricking evil

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Moomins is a great show

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

so you would rape another man as an interrogation technique?

according to you it's not anything sexual though

you are a homosexual, 100%,

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>It’s not about sex it’s about humiliation.
      the could have just stuck a broom handle or something up his ass and called it a day.

18. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Look at his face. That homosexual is loving it.

19. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>Shoot people
    >Get tortured in retaliation
    I honestly don't see the problem.

20. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

standard russian interrogation tortures
    next in line will be putting hot needles under fingernails and brushing teeth with a file

21. 4 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 months ago
      Anonymous

It's breathe, not breath (you smelly Pajeet).

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Ok, roach you got me. How is doner business?

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Haven't eaten one in almost ten years. Muslims almost exclusively do their shopping in other muslim owned shops, I simply don't buy from them, ever. I think that's fair and I wish more people would join me, but most people here are lazy and soft pussies without principles.

22. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

the terrorists
    thing you do is rape them and hook a car battery up to their nuts
    That's nothing.
    Look what subhuman hohol nazis were doing to Polish citizens during WW2.
    Subhuman Hohol nazis were cutting people alive into pieces. Including children.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Not a shocker that a Russian would defend his churka bf from evil raycists

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>memeflag posts "historical facts" without mentioning that kgb were commiting crimes on civilians while wearing uniform of ukrainian insurgent army
      >I guess I'll believe you

23. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Hey, subhuman nazi hohol swines.

Remember this piece of hohol shit.
    He was posting here too, same like you he was so "brave".
    But eventually Russian agents in Kiev finally found him. And killed him. Just like that.
    Same agents now are tracking you, you subhuman hohol nazi swines.
    Let's see how long your barking here will last, lol

24. 4 months ago
    bump

Kek and /misc/ supports Russia where they would be raped

25. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

holy based russia torturing glowie morons

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>אהה אהה בבקשה תפסיקי זה כל כך כואב!
      >Э, мaн гyфтaнӣ бyдaм: Иcтeд, бac кyнeд, ин қaдap дapд мeкyнaд!

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Der Untermensch.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

speak american

26. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't understand sympathy for terrorists, sorry satan.

27. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

This is ALL show for YOU goyim.
    It is YOU who will be raped endlessly by ZOG if you even think about 'le Civil war'.
    You cattle are getting the message right?
    Don't get tooo uppity now in [currentYear] election ok.

28. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

they didn't rape him.
    they sucked his dick for being mohamedan.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>they didn't rape him.
      We don't know that for sure, maybe they have forced him to join the military and he didn't make his bed.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

his pants are down because they wanted to take pics of his dick and send them to their girlfriends.

29. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

What do you think the Russians will make them confess to as opposed to the truth?

30. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

‘Member when everyone was angry at America because we splashed bad guys with water? I ‘member.

31. 4 months ago
    BELLEROPHON

I have a weird feeling that the male disgust response to homosexuality is due to it being a means of dominating your subordinates and this may have been a thing for quite a while.

32. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of baseball bats in Russia

33. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

There are a lot of homosexuals that post here.

To them, do you engage in anal penetration to humiliate a man or for sexual gratification or both?

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

all I know is oral penetration could at least shut them up for 5 minutes.

34. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

You spelled "based" wrong, you dumb amerimutt.

35. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Why so homophobic?

36. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

, American "politics"

37. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

They really just need to maim these people for as many years as possible instead of executing them.

38. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

SECRET
    SLAVIC
    SUPERWEAPON

39. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

thing you do is rape them and hook a car battery up to their nuts
    Soviet traditions ?

40. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

REIGN
    OF
    THE GRANDDADDIES

41. 4 months ago
    Anonymous
  42. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they only had a few hours to beat these guys into being patsy, and rape is their go-to on everything.

43. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Proof that's even the terrorists?

44. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

basically, everyone that supports russia is gay

45. 4 months ago
    Anonymous
  46. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

HAHAHAHHAHA YOU'RE SCARED, YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE THE ELECTRONUT TREATMENT AS WELL

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *