It's a Ford.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

not this shit again goddamit op

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/o5ca6Qn.jpg

I'd on this car?

lmao who remembers the pink yeti cup thread like this one from a few days ago?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>pink yeti cup thread
        wat

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Pretty sure it's a different chick, that one was a fricking landwhale

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yup, she had a fat pig hoof for a hand

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

She doesn't want you

[...]

lmao who remembers the pink yeti cup thread like this one from a few days ago?

lore masters, please, tell us whats the story behind

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She doesn't want you

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its a kia rio

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What it is that guys banging your oneitus in it.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2 men holding hands in a shitbox?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

kia something
    previous model

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Checks out, Kia Rio 4th gen.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>getting cucked by a kia driver
        grim

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

DESU, I've owned 4th gen kia, and I still miss the interior design, no car ever manged to reach that perfection.
        The delicate amount of compact and vastness, with every button where it should be, and infotainment system with physical button and no screen.
        PERFECTION

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Eno9mui.jpg

Checks out, Kia Rio 4th gen.

based otists

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'd on this car?
    you'd what on this car? why are you asking us?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is this from the webms of the guy fingering the thicc asian in the car

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dude. Let her go. You're a fine man preventing an even finer woman from getting to know you because you're hung up on her. Let her go.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

homies on kias pulling thick b***hes

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Everytime I get in my car and go for a comfy cruise there comes a time when I'll reach out with my right hand towards the passenger seat, as if my girlfriend/wife was seated there smiling at me and I'm rubbing her thigh, before turning to look at the vacant, unoccupied seat. Then I'll turn back towards the road and I'll scream, then scream again, and again, before closing my eyes shut for a few seconds. Then I open them and return to normalcy. It's even worse if I happen to see a happy family, though -- a father, wife, and their sons/daughters. That really messes me up.

This is all very normal for me. It's my routine.

• 2 months ago
      p

Crazy how ugly R. Gosling is compared to S. Gentleman
      Really illustrates the role height pays in attaining success in life

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dude you lost a girlfriend. I just cremated a wife of 15 years in fricking January and I'm not having road crying sessions. At some point life moves forward with or without you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Sorry about that, man.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>dude, you lost a girlfriend
        No, I've never had one.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Probably because you're a weirdo and girls can hear your muffled scream-crying as you pull into the parking lot.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People like you really piss me the frick off. The way you see the world is so idealistic and simple. I've never had a girlfriend? Well, must be because of some glaringly obvious and obnoxious character flaw that you can spot within the span of 2 statements in an interaction on an online anonymous imageboard.

Now, am I somewhat at fault for having never had a girlfriend? Sure. I don't know how to endear myself to people in a way that's meaningful enough to build relationships, and often I go into social situations outright assuming the people there will want nothing to do with because I assume they'll find me boring. So I am somewhat responsible, and there are things I can improve to fix my situation. They are not easy things to fix, but they are there.

But you? Your moronic take?
            >bro just like stop screaming in your car that's TOTALLY the reason why you don't have a girlfriend bro I guarantee you stop sometimes screaming you'll get a gf 100%
            have a nice day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are arguing with a guy that already admitted he burnt (holocaust?) his wife. He didn’t even bother digging a hole for her. Don’t worry about him anon pussy is way overrated I wish I could still be a virgin I’d have 800,000$ more dollars right now.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he burnt (holocaust?) his wife
            Take your meds homosexual. Take your fricking meds now.

People like you really piss me the frick off. The way you see the world is so idealistic and simple. I've never had a girlfriend? Well, must be because of some glaringly obvious and obnoxious character flaw that you can spot within the span of 2 statements in an interaction on an online anonymous imageboard.

Now, am I somewhat at fault for having never had a girlfriend? Sure. I don't know how to endear myself to people in a way that's meaningful enough to build relationships, and often I go into social situations outright assuming the people there will want nothing to do with because I assume they'll find me boring. So I am somewhat responsible, and there are things I can improve to fix my situation. They are not easy things to fix, but they are there.

But you? Your moronic take?
            >bro just like stop screaming in your car that's TOTALLY the reason why you don't have a girlfriend bro I guarantee you stop sometimes screaming you'll get a gf 100%
            have a nice day.

Mate you admitted to have scream crying fits over having no girlfriend. That's not something reasonable well-adjusted men do.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>screaming crying fits
            Wrong. You're exaggerating because you're desperate to make a point that had no basis. Everyone has their means of venting emotions in a healthy manner. When I scream in my car, that's how I vent.

Now tell me how I'm wrong. Tell me how I must be some unhinged, manic menace to society because I scream in my car once in a while to vent my emotions. Clearly I'm public enemy #1 because I control my emotions and am so conscientious towards the public that I pick a controlled, isolated environment where no one is around to be harmed/alarmed to vent. Clearly that's my issue.

Tell me, moron.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> Take your meds homosexual. Take your fricking meds now.
            You admited to it. Incel car ID anon has never burnt a woman and you have, yet you are posting on origami board calling him a loser. Leave my fren alone.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's not me mate, but according to statistics cremation is becoming more popular than normal burial. It's just a different style of funeral. Comparing it to a holocaust is utter schizoposting.

>screaming crying fits
            Wrong. You're exaggerating because you're desperate to make a point that had no basis. Everyone has their means of venting emotions in a healthy manner. When I scream in my car, that's how I vent.

Now tell me how I'm wrong. Tell me how I must be some unhinged, manic menace to society because I scream in my car once in a while to vent my emotions. Clearly I'm public enemy #1 because I control my emotions and am so conscientious towards the public that I pick a controlled, isolated environment where no one is around to be harmed/alarmed to vent. Clearly that's my issue.

Tell me, moron.

>Tell me how I must be some unhinged, manic menace to society because I scream in my car once in a while to vent my emotions
            Nah you're not. You're on the other hand an emotional kid. You're having breakdown over a non-existent fictional girlfriend. Come back to Earth.

[...]
            [...]
            lore masters, please, tell us whats the story behind

A few weeks ago a moron posted a thread asking to ID a car from a pic. The pic showed a pudgy mulatto hand brandishing a Yeti-brand cup from the passenger seat of a mystery car. OP rambled about how this goblin was his "oneitis" and crying over her even though the two of them were strangers.
            The best part of the thread was two detective anons coming to the conclusion the car was some Chinese sedan by searching the shape and model of the central console buttons.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that's a man

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She has sucked him off already. It’s over. Probably hundreds of times by now. Especially since she is posting pics with him. Wow he must be pretty cool honestly

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looks like a ford focus.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

tfw that will never be me

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ID on this car?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ugly
      slow
      obese

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A bit less obese and it would be good. Barely crosses the line.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lol imagine not having a column shifter and bench seats and being able to snuggle up with your passenger

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i miss my vic lx holy shit selling that car was the biggest mistake of my life

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hey OP how's the stalker operation going did you win her back yet

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what this car is?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It appears to be based on the Chrysler Fifth Avenue, but wider and 3 lights each side.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Neat thanks

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>OP getting cucked by men that drive Chinese shitboxes and simping for a bloated landwhale
    I can’t possibly imagine how this homie hasn’t kysed himself yet, it’s beyond pathetic

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what I am going to do? drive?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *