POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine killing yourself over a b***h

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is this one of those groups that parks and stands around? What's the appeal?

Get a plane ticket and go to NISMO Festival, Bathurst, Goodwood, or The Ring for actual car communities and culture.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>just have oodles of money bro!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

expensive hobby
        going to events is probably alot cheaper than building your own race car.

3. 1 month ago
    Panda5

This guy was my best friend in 3rd-4th grade. Not even joking, I found out about this from OP's post. Fricking surreal.
    We used to go to each others houses and play that new pokemon red for hours.
    Last I talked to him he appeared to be rich as frick with a very modded evo and 2-3 other cars.
    RIP

• 1 month ago
      Panda5

Apparently he killed a guy too.
      This is some fricked up shit.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

His girl shouldnt have been fricking around.

• 1 month ago
          s10fag

ultimately we cannot control others, you cannot set the expectation of "other people shouldn't do this". We must learn and share experience to handle the possible and actual misbehavior of others. We are not in extra ordinary times. The disingenuous nature of females is well documented in history. The failure has been men who failed to warn their sons, and allowed females of the previous generation to delude them with ignorant idealistic blabber of their own fantasy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you cannot set the expectation of "other people shouldn't do this"
            Yes you can.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can tie them down in the basement.

• 1 month ago
          Panda5

ultimately we cannot control others, you cannot set the expectation of "other people shouldn't do this". We must learn and share experience to handle the possible and actual misbehavior of others. We are not in extra ordinary times. The disingenuous nature of females is well documented in history. The failure has been men who failed to warn their sons, and allowed females of the previous generation to delude them with ignorant idealistic blabber of their own fantasy.

He apparently agreed to be an an "open relationship" then didn't like it when he found what that meant. He did a really shitty thing and only he is to blame.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I am very sorry for your loss man

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

is this pasta?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it is now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

One of my best friends from middle and high school got arrested for posting death threads on /misc/ a few years back lol. I hadn't talked to him in 10+ years, we had a bad falling out, and I couldn't believe it when I saw his name in a headline.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Rip

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Eceleb gossip is off topic. No one cares.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being a loser that thinks car communism would be profitable.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

[...]

we all lie ourselves to sleep at night that were SSOOOOOOO SPESHUL and make our own choices, that has been the downfall of the west, to think we're better than thousands of years of experience, trial and error, wisdom of god, whatever you want to call it. Not liberal as in left wing, but liberal as in 'we deserve the right to choose, even if its detrimental', this philosophy is cancer. We are complex chemical computers that do not function rationally, and we do not understand ourselves. We are not responsible to handle free choice. We need superior order to tell us detrimental behaviors are bad or we will bicker and argue amongst ourselves.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

jealous spiritual automaton hands typed this post

• 1 month ago
        s10fag

i tried finding out what these words mean, but all results required subscription to book review journalists

i am curious, please elaborate

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            s10fag
  7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>killing yuorself because of woman cheated on you.
    Lol what an idiot, there are like thousands of alternative women you could date if you are such weak garbage who cant handle living life alone.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this is the guy his gf cheated with him on tho

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This guy was my best friend in 4th-5th grade. Not even joking, I found out about this from . Fricking surreal.
        We used to go to each others houses and play that new pokemon blue for hours.
        Last I talked to him he appeared to be rich as frick with a very modded wrx and 2-3 other cars.
        RIP

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Apparently he was killed by a guy too.
          This is some fricked up shit.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Who and what?
    MYSX4

9. 1 month ago
    s10fag

[...]

Equality is a farce. We will take what we can get, means meritable or not. But others will also deny facts because they cannot be wronged. Pride. Perhaps perceived as greed of reputation. Man inherits original sin in all variants of the religious text, it is impossible to not produce these attributes.

[...]
    [...]
    we all lie ourselves to sleep at night that were SSOOOOOOO SPESHUL and make our own choices, that has been the downfall of the west, to think we're better than thousands of years of experience, trial and error, wisdom of god, whatever you want to call it. Not liberal as in left wing, but liberal as in 'we deserve the right to choose, even if its detrimental', this philosophy is cancer. We are complex chemical computers that do not function rationally, and we do not understand ourselves. We are not responsible to handle free choice. We need superior order to tell us detrimental behaviors are bad or we will bicker and argue amongst ourselves.

We do not believe organized philosophy occured to the degree these concepts presented themselves at the time of great religious texts. They were given to us.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>URL is using a XSS hack
    DIE Black person
    DIE Black person
    DIE Black person

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Holy shit, I remember seeing him at a grocery store 5 years ago. I told him how cool it was meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

reminder that these people were furries

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *