It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>need to tow car
    >car is stuck in park/drive

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

put it in reverse

obviously you're wrong or else they would.

standards evolve over time

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

that is a nonsense response.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I've accidentally driven off in the wrong stick position 10+ times in my 10 year driving history. that's 10 times I could have died because they have useless stick positions

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so since you're too stupid to manage more than 3 gears, that's the maximum any car should have. fricking libtards i swear to god.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm a trump supporter and designs which lead to operational error by humans are bad designs. I won't believe you if you say you haven't ever driven off in the wrong stick position before also unless you've driven for less than a couple years

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

a libtard trump supporter, sad. even if i drove off in the wrong gear once a day i still wouldn't think to limit the functionality of everyone else's personal property simply to save me from my own ineptitude.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're moronic. tell me more about how you want glass in windows to be optional, or for seat belts to be a luxury item

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

those are examples of adding functionality, not reducing it.

you're a power user not representative of most drivers. cars should at least allow you to remove the other gears with some kind of plastic plate you can insert to stop the stick from moving any more. or maybe a move on the stick that prevents it from moving after a certain point. anything that limits potential for human error is an improvement in these death machines we use to get around

just buy a CVT.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Prius drivers unironically don't know what neutral is. Some woman had the spring fall out of her drive by wire throttle pedal amd it went WOT. She stood on the brakes and called 911 until a police officer put it in neutral for her. She had no idea what neutral was.
            >what is the emergency?
            >MY CAR KEEPS GOING
            >mam can you turn the car off or put it in neutral
            >WHAT?
            >IT WONT STOP HELP
            >mam, put the gear selector in N or neutral
            >MOM I LOVE YOU

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the gear selector you hate is a bad design, not the number of gears, which improves gas mileage. This is my 5 speed's selector, I use them all. Using a lower gear by manually selecting it increases operating pressures inside the transmission, making manually selected 3rd gear hold the internal components together tighter than they are in 3rd gear with the selector in the D position. You're just shitty at driving your own car is the problem.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're a power user not representative of most drivers. cars should at least allow you to remove the other gears with some kind of plastic plate you can insert to stop the stick from moving any more. or maybe a move on the stick that prevents it from moving after a certain point. anything that limits potential for human error is an improvement in these death machines we use to get around

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there's something wrong with this idea
            op is literally a genius

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

here you go, anon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Gotta be bait. You're too moronic to drive an automatic? Do you fall down the stairs a lot? How slow do you blink?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>that's 10 times I could have died
            That's 10 times we came this close to not having to put up with this gay moron thread.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I've accidentally driven off in the wrong stick position 10+ times

Quit driving and take the bus.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That’s how women think.

This makes no since to OP. It’s like Plato’s cave allegory married the Dunning Kruger effect. To him, you are a stupid bully.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>what's downshifting?
            >I just use my brakes when I want to slow dow-ACK
            Many such cases. Never relax around autotragic drivers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What does a video of cars getting fricked by an icy slope have to do with it? It doesn't matter what transmission you have if your tires have no grip.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>OP doesn't know how transmissions work.

Back to that hellhole DA you came from.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

obviously you're wrong or else they would.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an EV and neutral doesn't even do anything. They just have it so you can leave the car on while you're not in it for like carwashes and stuff but all it does is keep the a/c and radio on the actual engine doesn't spin or anything.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>automatic
    imagine riding around on "D" all day

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i put in M for your mom

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>flatlander

You guys are so obvious.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars don't need reverse. No one needs to go back. That isn't the way forward.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda solved this issue for automatics while serving both more enthusiastic drivers (who still somehow want automatic) and to make it relatively foolproof. from park, you can go to reverse, neutral and then ends in drive, with no more movement in the stick below that. If you want to shift "manually", you have to move the stick to the left and use the +/- system.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But I will say I personally prefer the 2014-2018 designs to the 2019-onward design that is in that photo. Pic related is the 2014-2018 one, and they still had manual handbrakes, not the electronic nonsense.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I, too, love smoking my pads on a long descent

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *