Cars that doubled or tripled in price here in Europe:. >350z. >every two-door german car. >gr86

Cars that doubled or tripled in price here in Europe:
>350z
>every two-door german car
>gr86
>weeb 90s sportscars
>american musclecars

You cannot buy anything rwd under 15k euros anymore, it is fricking insane

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

euros aren't allowed to have anything nice, you've moved to the next phase of the reset. first phase was having you vote away your individual liberties. second phase is to worsen/diminish the quality of the ones that remain. eventually RWD cars will be outlawed because they're too dangerous. horsepower limitations will be imposed because environment durr, and eventually public transit will be the only thing anyone can afford to use. roads will be purely for electric vehicles and Amazon delivery robots.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>thinking voting matters
      Little bluepilled but you got the spirit

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

fair enough, but the truth is that if you ask most of these eurocucks they'll openly brag about how left leaning or woke they are but simultaneously complain when the party they support is taxing vehicles and putting commuter fees on everything that isn't a bicycle.
        90% of the parties they can vote for all hate ICE anyways so I guess they don't have much choice, but it's been a gradual process. we're seeing the same thing here in north america, governments slowly putting more and more shit in place to hobble ICE cars and shilling EV trash and public transit.

europe was just the petri dish for this garbage. look how Dodge just discontinued the Chally and no more V8 Chargers. Camaro is dead too. Only the Mustang remains and it's basically a tablet with wheels at this point.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah they are extremely brainwashed. My coworker drives a 35 year old diesel and was cheering when some politician said they want to ban all old dieses from the city. Why? Because thats how we beat Putin and global warming

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh heck yeah it's just like my harry potter novels and climate change is literally voldemort

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That cowerker - Albert Einstein.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’d rather have a cotwerker

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yuros have some pretty nice electric hot hatches coming out. pretty much the only segment they have something I'm envious of

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>being envious of 80hp shitboxes with 100km range

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that was the situation before EVs. Since EVs came out now they are allowed high HP cars again and they have smaller form factors that make them more fun and nimble to drive.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>fun and nimble

>average speed cameras and radar booths every 100 meters
            >cops lurking around every corner in unmarked cars
            >CCTV covers every square inch of the public
            >and morons with phones record anything that moves
            >GPS phone tracking is now done without your consent and can be used to generate average speed data as well
            >not to mention all modern cars are gimped with wireless controls so they can just shut your car off if they detect you're being naughty

yeah sounds sweet dude

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that was the situation before EVs. Since EVs came out now they are allowed high HP cars again and they have smaller form factors that make them more fun and nimble to drive.

>that was the situation before EVs
          It's not like the standards are exactly the same across Europe, either; They don't even sell those 80 hp shitboxes in some countries. In some it would probably hurt the brand more than the sales would help it.
          Sometimes I look at bonger car reviews and the review goes like
          >the base model comes with a 1 liter NA 3-cylinder engine that produces 70 horsepower, and it's perfectly fine for your daily driving, a rather nippy experience on these bends really, but if you want to experience 95 hp turbo performance, air conditioning and powered windows you should consider the next trim level if your wallet can handle it
          and the car looks exactly like something they sell here, only it's some sort of third world version with everything stripped to a minimum (and the driver's position switched to the other side).
          If they sold something like that here and it wasn't a tiny city car with two seats, the brand would be a total laughing stock.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you've moved to the next phase of the reset.
      I fricking wish, we're still on the first stage

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much

That and mass immigration and inflation. More people competing for the same resources

fair enough, but the truth is that if you ask most of these eurocucks they'll openly brag about how left leaning or woke they are but simultaneously complain when the party they support is taxing vehicles and putting commuter fees on everything that isn't a bicycle.
      90% of the parties they can vote for all hate ICE anyways so I guess they don't have much choice, but it's been a gradual process. we're seeing the same thing here in north america, governments slowly putting more and more shit in place to hobble ICE cars and shilling EV trash and public transit.

europe was just the petri dish for this garbage. look how Dodge just discontinued the Chally and no more V8 Chargers. Camaro is dead too. Only the Mustang remains and it's basically a tablet with wheels at this point.

This. They need to have it pretty bad until they break the programming. Honestly I think they're mostly projecting their inferiority. Stabbings by Muslims are pretty high lately though, so hopefully they'll snap out of it soon. Ironically, mass Indian migration is the best red pill currently

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sounds like a your country problem, in my European country I can

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Name the model then

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Opel Omega
        Ford Sierra
        E92

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>30 year old “executive” rust buckets

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Opel omega
          Heavy and underpowered
          >Ford sierra
          DOHC with only 8 valves, if you turbo it it almost makes as much power as a NA 2lt zetec
          >E92
          Good luck finding any that has not been rolled

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At least you can get NB miatas here for 6-7k
    They're probably pretty rusted out, but so are most cars of that age

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is that a 2010 altima?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol uu can buy a shitbox turbo barra and fix it up for 5k dollarydoos still