It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your fuel pump thanks you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Am I supposed to refill at 50% or what % in order to preserve the fuel pump?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Use some Lucas It supposedly helps lubricates the fuel pump.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They just don't like running dry, so unless you try to run your car into the "0 miles left" range every time this is not an issue

>found out the hard way that when my shit box says the x miles till empty its accurate
        >was on 0 for 2 miles
        >ran out 3 blocks from a gas station
        >didn't have a gas can
        >they didnt have any in stock
        >had to beg my mom to bring me one
        >looked like an idiot

yeah my GF somehow managed to do the same. Fuel station was on a hill, so the fuel pump probably drew in air and just shut the car off. When she called me I first thought the transmission had blown from the ass-backwards way she described what happened, but by the time I got there she was already refilling the car from a jerry can

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>found out the hard way that when my shit box says the x miles till empty its accurate
    >was on 0 for 2 miles
    >ran out 3 blocks from a gas station
    >didn't have a gas can
    >they didnt have any in stock
    >had to beg my mom to bring me one
    >looked like an idiot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My Town Cars DTE calculator is very conservative. When I fill up at 50 miles till empty it actually has a little over twice as much fuel left.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

my cressida seems to do the same thing. once or twice i had it below empty and it stayed like that for about 30 miles or so, was paranoid as frick but managed to fill up thankfully

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>didn't have a gas can
      Improvise dumbass homie.
      >get a gallon of water
      >empty it out and put gas in
      > To funnel gas buy a water bottle and cut out half off it.
      Like holy shit no wonder why you live with mommy. Did your dad teach you anything in life?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No gas station is going to let you pump gas into a milk carton.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

gas stations don't give a shit what you are doing in Florida

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Gas will/ought to melt milk carton. Plastic in bits of your fuel system where it oughtn't be is probably a bad idea.
          Gas stations here stock fuel cans.

I'd pick one of the thicker plastic gatorade bottles. Gas does melt some types plastic but I've only seen it melt super cheap 2 cent plastic cups quickly enough to be meaningful.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I remember seeing incredible footage a few years ago from a gas shortage on the east coast of some diverse individual with a trunk full of trash bags filled with gas.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>asking permission from the attendant to pump gas into a nonstandard container
          I bet 99% of women would get the ick from this

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>asking permission from the attendant to pump gas into a nonstandard container
          I bet 99% of women would get the ick from this

homie what nannystate shithole are you from. i don't have to interact with anyone at the gas station.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gas will/ought to melt milk carton. Plastic in bits of your fuel system where it oughtn't be is probably a bad idea.
        Gas stations here stock fuel cans.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'd pick one of the thicker plastic gatorade bottles. Gas does melt some types plastic but I've only seen it melt super cheap 2 cent plastic cups quickly enough to be meaningful.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Clearly not, no one who had a father growing up would ever run out of gas

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Did your dad teach you anything in life?
        sir I am black

One time I put a pint of 99% isopropyl alcohol in the car to get it to the station

sounds kind of moronic

My Town Cars DTE calculator is very conservative. When I fill up at 50 miles till empty it actually has a little over twice as much fuel left.

pretty cool, most vehicles have like 2 gallons left when it says 0 miles

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

One time I put a pint of 99% isopropyl alcohol in the car to get it to the station

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just keep it filled

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Are you also one of those people that partially fills your tank in increments rather than going until the pump clicks?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You NEVER KNOW whats going to happen, and you suddenly might find yourself in need of gas and no way to get it... I try to go no lower than a quarter tank just so I can keep gas as fresh as i can... Several occasions there have been power outages and gas stations with no way to power the pumps which means you're trying to drive out of the outage....

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. A few years ago, there was a snow storm and week long outage and I ended up driving my shitbox van instead of the Subaru cause it had more gas in it.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you still have 2 gallons when it says 0

7. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

out and got gas when I had 30 gallons on the road

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>minmaxxed my gas tanks and got all the car's last gallon lights on
    >now im ready to spend $400 dollars in gas between all of them

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous