>Chinese EV car manufacturer BYD has surpass Tesla in sales in Europe.

>Chinese EV car manufacturer BYD has surpass Tesla in sales in Europe.

Thoughts?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

chinese is more reliable than zioslave elon cuck's crap

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ironic as everything china is synonymous with cheap

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

poor people buy more cheap cars than expensive ones. who woulda thunk

>Chinese phones are also becoming popular in Japan apparently because is how reliable they are
        More like because the yen is in free fall

Chinese tech products being cheap meme died nearly a decade ago. Everything is just as good or better now when compared to their western counterparts. Huawei and Xiaomi make better phones than apple and Samsung combined which is why their market share has exploded lately

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No it's not homie, you are trying to cope with China = Cheap and you can't do anything to reverse the meme

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You’re the one that’s coping homie. China is producing high quality products and you can’t handle it kek

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

my chinese drawing tablet is better and was cheaper than my old wacom (japanese company)
        everything besides apple has lowered in quality and chinese products have caught up tbh

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chinese phones are also becoming popular in Japan apparently because is how reliable they are. I guess Chinese companies will dominate many sectors too

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Chinese phones are also becoming popular in Japan apparently because is how reliable they are
        More like because the yen is in free fall

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because they are cheaper compared to quality, reliability was never a real issue with smartphones.
        About cars reliability is not to take for granted.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

check out the new Xiao mi car. The QC is non existent

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They make cars now?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Man that car looks fricking amazing and for the price I would buy one in a heart beat. That announcement made me hold off on buying a car. I'm hoping in a year it gets released in my country. I can even wait two years.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

both are made in china using chinese battery, components and machines

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bump

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

poor people buy more cheap cars than expensive ones. who woulda thunk

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no clue when it comes to EV cars but what's wrong with Tesla? I thought it's the prime choice for these types of cars?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

The israelite fears the mandarin

• 2 weeks ago
      Annoymous

>Positive statisctics of a chinese company
      >China
      >sorce: trust me bro, found it on twatter
      Are those real individual sales of cars and not car rentals companies and taxi apps grabing them by the dozen for their fleets

auto chang fears DA the same way /leftypol/ fears /k/

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No... No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

25% tariffs on Chinese EVs wasn't enough. The new 100% tariffs won't be enough either. We need to crank up those American tariffs to be 200%, no, 300%, NO, 1000%! This will stop Europe!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

MORE TARIFFS AHHH!!!

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd rather get an EV from a company with a track record of building regular, decent cars. Not cheap Chinese shit or Tesla death cages.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It must be because they took the innovative step of not building the entire body out of untreated stainless steel.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Thoughts?
    I'm just gonna go even deeper into denial about what's happening with the global economy.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So BYD sells 4M EVs every year. So let's say they sold a cumulative 20M+ EVs, are we expecting 20,000,000 car fires next year, according to DA?

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chinese electric cars are very popular here

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1 Byd plugin is infinitely more plugins than Tesla sold in Europe. OP was a homosexual again.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EVS are for morons, if your family member or friend buys one, get life insurance for them for fire related deaths.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is worse news for European car manufactures then it is for Tesla. Like how cheap android/Huawei phones killed Nokia devices.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>EVs will be 1 in 5

but that's wrong imbecile, 17 million isn't 20% of 1.47 billion

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are setting up their first factory outside Asia in Brazil. I see one every day. It's going to be a monopoly here in terms of EVs.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ooh scratchy b***h

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2024 global total 17 million
    Kind of surprised to be honest, I had expected that there would be a lot more electric cars around the world ny now. A few months ago I drove up to Sydney airport and it felt like every other car close to the city was one of those Tesla things.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s over for AmeriKKKa, Chinese will rule the world soon

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The EU will always be the market leader in the automobile industry

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hope my BYD-stocks are gonna go up now.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

still not falling for the EV meme

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When you’re told that the products these Chinese companies make are ‘cheap’, ‘poorly made’ and ‘unreliable’ you have to remember that you are being fed biased information by a media/individuals who are being used as the mouth piece by Western (mainly American) corporations to whom the Chinese made products are a substantial threat to their bottom line. They said the same thing about Japanese products in the 70s and 80s until Japan was buckbroken and no longer posed a trade threat to the US and American global corporate hegemony. In many many ways the demonisation of China is identical to what they previously did to Japan. It will be interesting to observe and see how it ends.

• 2 weeks ago
      Annoymous

>RABLE RABLE LEFTOID WHATABOUTISM RABLE RABLE
      homie Japan shut the frick out of american car lobbing becuase they made better cars than amercans companies, have you seen acually Chinese cars being reliable because I only seen them rattleing around in my city or as grevyards in mainland china https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0on2ZG9CDM

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Annoymous

>Some companies also began cheating the subsidy program by falsifying records for non-existent EVs. For example, they could produce an empty chassis that didn’t contain a battery, or make cars with batteries that didn’t meet the correct specifications. The official People’s Daily in 2016 cited estimates that dozens of companies had fraudulently claimed more than 9.3 billion yuan ($1.3 billion) in subsidies.
          (YOU) can reed it here to sicne you are a fan of articles
          https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2023-china-ev-graveyards/

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It is often said that ev cars are like pc's
    Pc's are now all made by Lenovo, and maybe cars will be all made by Chinese manufacturers.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *