CHOPPPPPEEEDDDDDDDD

I guarantee that Moog and Marty despise their fans.

But they are stuck, stuck in this world of hell. Working together, producing the same old shit for the same old c**ts.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I called them out on "this is a car i had somewone make" about the Lotus and they've started to actually modify cars again.
    Anyone had updates about Binky
    in a year or so.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sources: you made it up

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you make a note of the clothes you wear?
        It was online so I'm sure something has it logged.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Binky just needs a few more brackets and it'll be done.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I lost interest when they decided to make their own dash pcb.
        Frick that shit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They have released nothing for almost 2 years. I almost feel sorry for the paypigs.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>they wandered off into toyota echo racing for a whole year.
          yeah, that was interesting in it's own right, but not at the expense of binky.
          Their autism was fun at first, but now it's just annoying.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How long do you think Moog's sanity will last working mainstream television media? Surely he'd get sick of being over-produced from every angle and the payday wouldn't be worth it. Then again, they've gone full 4x4 boomer like most other Aussie car people.

He sold his Elise because he couldn't figure out how to drive it, though...

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My car has to be DRIVEN. You can probably put the Elise on the roof.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The sad thing is the c**t's old enough to know that you can cross a flooded creek in a bog stock Falcoon or Dunnydore with enough of a run up and basic road tyres.
      Its called 'full send'

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Full send works if your air intake is above water level. A world of hurt is where you will be otherwise.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

should've gotten a miata

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

rofl
            The car is so light that flooring it sends the front end in the air, avoiding water entering the air intake.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bro knows his car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

like skipping a stone. ncs are growing on me

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that show wont last more than three seasons so who cares

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I do miss pissing off the Bronies doxx and rake kek

I had a prado and xj for a time the xj was sick but prado kinda souless like any Toyota made after 1999

More fun in the rally xt im farting around in rn

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isuzu dickmax

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tuner car to 4x4 is the inevitable step of all car guys in Australia
      They get scared of driving fast, gf/wife tells them they need a bigger car etc etc and they sell their tuner and move into a 4x4 with 80k worth of accessories attached to it
      It's kinda sad
      But hey, need people to sell good cars otherwise there'll be none on the market so I don't mind

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>But hey, need people to sell good cars otherwise there'll be none on the market so I don't mind
        marketplace
        >40k for a 180sx with a gutted interior and engine knock

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>>40k for a 180sx with a gutted interior and engine knock
          Silvias aren't that expensive..

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's a 5000 dollar car you absolutely spasticated moron

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And XY GTs and SLR5000s used to be sold for $500.
            What's your point? Desirable classic increase in value over time.
            By the way, 12 years ago when Silvias could be had for $5000, they were all clapped out shitboxes for that price.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>And XY GTs and SLR5000s used to be sold for $500
            no fricking way

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're still a very average aging car with a true value of $5000; just because the AUD is completely valueless and impulse buying trends during covid pumped values for basedjack collectibles and speculators to insane levels; coupled with the obvious that you don't understand macro economics continues to prove that you're a 100 IQ Spasticated moron - ie; You need to go back.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>le true value
            They are worth whatever someone pays for them. That's the basic of supply and demand.
            Just because you don't like them and think they should be cheaper than an automatic ba falcon doesn't mean that's their real value.
            A clean Silvia has never been worth $5000 unless it was a unicorn tier deal from a friend.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

unlike everyone in this chat who is a larper, I've owned multiple silvias I know they are fundamentally piles of shit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

even bone stock ones?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also,
            >calling anyone else a moron who doesn't understand macro economics when you think value = your personal preference
            Lmao top kek

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There isn't much around to fiddle with. Everything is either a dual cab ute or an SUV for new cars. The rest are bum dragger sedans and hatchbacks, with most of them just not being much fun to work on from about 2000-2005 onwards. So old dunger fourbies are sort of really interesting to a lot of people-
        >simple mechanicals
        >relatively tough
        >a well supported 2nd hand market
        >go be a hoon on forest trails no one gives a frick

Personally, I don't like 4wd'ing in the bush or driving them on the road but I understand why people go that way

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I've got an old fozzie and go thrash that around the bush. It is light enough to get up most terrain no problem and I can larp as a rally driver on some gravel stages. More fun and less risky than street hooning for me

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>>go be a hoon on forest trails no one gives a frick
          Wrong, police regularly patrol trails and will fine you for spinning your tyres on mud, make no mistake, with the death of car enthusiasts and their shift into utes they have become the new target and are ripe picking for all sorts of revenue raising,defects especially with all the modification 4wd homosexuals do,new laws will be implemented soon further restricting any enjoyment you could get out of them, because anything fun is outlawed here, I'm just waiting for the inevitable "4wd hoons" on ACA so I can watch the boomers cause this in real time .

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

True. Any new car is very finicky and there's little value in cheap diy mods. That's why mcm does a lot of the slap on aftermarket parts and flash tune... Because that's how the aftermarket scene is. Think yaris gr, impreza, type r

how come mcm jdm videos line up with a certain jeet owned import business stock levels?

Sketchy. The mcm tax is real, though, not surprised someone cashed in on it

>>go be a hoon on forest trails no one gives a frick
          Wrong, police regularly patrol trails and will fine you for spinning your tyres on mud, make no mistake, with the death of car enthusiasts and their shift into utes they have become the new target and are ripe picking for all sorts of revenue raising,defects especially with all the modification 4wd homosexuals do,new laws will be implemented soon further restricting any enjoyment you could get out of them, because anything fun is outlawed here, I'm just waiting for the inevitable "4wd hoons" on ACA so I can watch the boomers cause this in real time .

Do the cops really? I wouldn't be surprised if they did
          4x4ers have a shit reputation, though. They go out and just spin the wheels and ruin tracks.
          Worst part is, they go on popular trails and act like a rally driver, taking blind corners at speed on the wrong side of the road, high potential for head on, especially with motorbikes
          I stopped riding dual sport because it wasn't any less dangerous off road
          National sparks and wildlife are doing their best to close down as many tracks and trails as possible, wouldn't be surprised if we saw speed limits and patrols on those tracks

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They were ok in the beginning when they did fun cheap mods on cheap cars. Now its all goytube sponsored BS

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. I still go back to watch their old stuff, the new shit is annoying. It's cringe when they talk about how gay they are for the fans too, like when they did that Make A Wish episode for the foreversick weeb.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Falc**t here and im here to say ironically i liied their barra cresta and jz swap Cressy but everything since has been shit and after it came out their wrenchlets and basically on social meme grift id rather just go back to not caring and fapping over my bogan gfs and barras

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Someone sell Marty on this.

?t=4
    Mr Hewes has just sold some.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>producing the same old shit for the same old c**ts
    i do cars does similar (consistently similar videos of engine autopsies) but he seems to never stop enjoying the dissections
    also was pretty funny when they got pissed off by this board to the point that they apparently banned any mention of DA on their forum kek

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Marty can tongue my anus

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've had enough of you, mate

rip moog couldn't handle the bantz

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've had enough of you, mate

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When was this?

I feel like most of the cartuber scene is just stagnating at this point. You can tell most of them are getting tired of doing the same builds over and over again but don't want to quit because they know they will have to go back to wagecucking like the rest of us.

I agree. It's like with most you tubers/influencers etc. Eventually the gimmick that got them famous, you just run out of shit to do. Even top gear somewhat ran into that.

I find 50% of MCM videos are great. There's lots of filler crap I don't care for.
      I can't blame them, because they've done a build on just about every JDM hero by now. They've even done golf to death.

Hopefully they can find more cheap cars to work on. Unfortunately, modern car industry means you can't easily or cheaply modify cars anymore

Anything to do with continuous mechanical work is going to get crazy expensive even without buying old dungers and nuggets to mess around with.
      Basically I don't think you could do it without sponsorship because youtube's endless shitfrickery with revenue, sort of the same reason that MotorTrend ended up trying the paypig route to try and create a way to make it sustainable, then managed to frick it up too!

Thing with these channels is that it sort of missed the point of what youtube was originally about, just some random dudes doing some cool shit once in a while. People watch, maybe they make a little money and when it started to roll into 'careers' for people tethering their income to some kind of other company with 'nebulous' and very weird business practices to begin with... well, that's a high risk that they still seemed to ignore and get burnt.

Yes, unrelated but people SHOULD NOT rely on third party platforms for their revenue, they can be rugged at any moment

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>When was this?
        way back in 2012,

https://i.imgur.com/hPS9Plw.jpg

>"SHALOM MARTY"
        >"I JUST CHOPPED MY FORESKIN OFF"

dunno if anyone has an archive though

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I kinda wanna see more on the Peugeot, that thing was a proper shitbox

the show was based on AI technology? what the frick well at least they have a human now if I'm reading that right

Al as in short for Alan ya dingus

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

holy shit i forgot these gays existed.
    i blocked thir youtube channel like 5 years ago, and their gaygetree was almost entirely forgotten by me.
    thanks for the reminder op

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I guarantee that Moog and Marty despise their fans.
    Why would you think that?

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"SHALOM MARTY"
    >"I JUST CHOPPED MY FORESKIN OFF"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Here's your mad VW yamaka for your mad passover, marty.
      I like Moog, and he's right to hate us. This place is shit, m8.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Up! project series has been decent tbh

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's frickin moronic they used a older up!
      They could have just got a gen1.5 like the donor and saved months of work

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True, but I'm not sure Moog knew that before he bought it originally, plus it makes a good warning for all the bullshit you can run into when engine swapping a modern car even when you think it should all just be plug and play

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>knew that before he bought it originally
          Yeah so just sell it and buy the right one, get another in white and no ones gonna notice the difference

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who's this guy? Is he the guy with the wife?

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They always acted a coupla pooftas on the show because it got views and I get that but it got real bad around the time they got into sex spec shit.
    Like so bad I was just done, 45 minutes of shitty jokes and just busting up a shitass car, the frick
    Watched a few vids here and there and it's a lot better but it's like they only record boring shit like 40% of it is looking for a bolt or b roll of everyone staring at something fricked up
    And everything is just big money, where's the soul of oh ill go get a boring family hauler engine from the tip and smash it in me car I paid 500 for and use stock ecu because total budget is like 4k

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't get their vids recommended, even on a vpn/different network.
      I guess google knows I would never care for their shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>here's a tutorial on how to turbo your car for cheap
      >okay step one go to your buddy's performance shop and get all the shit you need that he's taken off other cars and left in the scrap bin
      >now have him do most of the work, unpaid of course
      >now have your other driend with a dyno and have him tune your car
      >there you have it your car is now turbocharged!

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

MCM in 2008
    >yeah mate here's how to put a sub in your Daihatsu microcar
    >You're gonna need $20 of tools from JB Hifi and about 30 minutes
    >yeah mate sick
    MCM now
    >here's how to turbo swap your Lexus LFA
    >take it to a pro shop
    >pay them to do the work
    >yeah sick c**t
    I stopped caring around the time they had turbo Yoda doing literally, LITERALLY all the work but the super early stuff where it's just Marty fricking around with microcars and Moog being a homosexual is still pretty fun. Also Moog must be nearly 60 now, he was like 35 when I was 20

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I heard through the industry that Marty has a massive ego problem, which is believable.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would've thought Moog would be the one with an ego, Marty always seems low-key and humble.

They all get too big for their own shoes eventually, even guys like 4WD Action got commercialized and formulaic in their videos.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Maybe they both are - but yeah nah marty is a massive wiener

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Erin is is what keeps Marty and Moog sounding so good.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I feel like most of the cartuber scene is just stagnating at this point. You can tell most of them are getting tired of doing the same builds over and over again but don't want to quit because they know they will have to go back to wagecucking like the rest of us.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They all realise "modding" new cars amounts to an airbox and seat covers before the car just stops working until you send it to an official mechanic to be reverted to stock and buying old cars to frick around with is getting crazy expensive

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anything to do with continuous mechanical work is going to get crazy expensive even without buying old dungers and nuggets to mess around with.
        Basically I don't think you could do it without sponsorship because youtube's endless shitfrickery with revenue, sort of the same reason that MotorTrend ended up trying the paypig route to try and create a way to make it sustainable, then managed to frick it up too!

Thing with these channels is that it sort of missed the point of what youtube was originally about, just some random dudes doing some cool shit once in a while. People watch, maybe they make a little money and when it started to roll into 'careers' for people tethering their income to some kind of other company with 'nebulous' and very weird business practices to begin with... well, that's a high risk that they still seemed to ignore and get burnt.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

When was this?

[...]
          I agree. It's like with most you tubers/influencers etc. Eventually the gimmick that got them famous, you just run out of shit to do. Even top gear somewhat ran into that.

I find 50% of MCM videos are great. There's lots of filler crap I don't care for.
          I can't blame them, because they've done a build on just about every JDM hero by now. They've even done golf to death.

Hopefully they can find more cheap cars to work on. Unfortunately, modern car industry means you can't easily or cheaply modify cars anymore

[...]
          Yes, unrelated but people SHOULD NOT rely on third party platforms for their revenue, they can be rugged at any moment

Marty and Moog still have real jobs and youtube is a weekend thing for them

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Youtube is like 99% of their job now, they hardly do any sound production these days. They used to do a lot for commercials and TV but they're both making six figures just off sponsors and ad revenue.

Youtube money is fricking moronic these days, people still think it's like 2014 where you'd be lucky to make a few thousand a month.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

When there's a couple of camera, set people, editors and the merch, business side of things along with legal to sort out sponsorship contracts- you're basically a full time business with that many staff along with some kind of partnership in a resteraunt

I don't doubt they do a little on the side, but they're no longer music teachers and contract musicians in the tv industry

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick off marty you don't work

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

/o/zthread?

never going to get over goynut media exploring Australia's """"underground""" car scene by featuring multi million dollar company KeepItReet and sponsored MCM, going to eastern creek motorway and not once looking at anything unofficial that get targeted by HWP.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wonder what happened to mexican hoon cartel, they havent uploaded in a while. did highway patrol go after them or something

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, that seemed like a huge cop out. They came all the way out to Australia and produced that slop.

I hadn't seen their lockdown era Kino videos at that point, and that video made me very uninterested in donut (I've since come around somewhat)

do you guys hate turbo yoda?

Seems like a comprehensive guy, but the camera doesn't really love him

Skid Factory is pretty comfy, too bad Al has retired from hosting the vids but the other guy is continuing it pretty well

Could never get into it

16. 4 weeks ago
    turbo yoda

do you guys hate turbo yoda?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

TY is probably one of the few c**ts in that milieu that has integrity tbh

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Skid Factory is pretty comfy, too bad Al has retired from hosting the vids but the other guy is continuing it pretty well

• 4 weeks ago
          turbo yoda

the show was based on AI technology? what the frick well at least they have a human now if I'm reading that right

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Benny Surge is producing pure SOVL aus car videos

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What ever happened to this trash

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no one likes any of the nu-top gear or spinoffs. actual TG fans are aware of what the BBC did to Jezza and they don't like it one bit. it's like a resentful boycott of anything labeled Top Gear.

just finished watching Season 1 of Clarkson's Farm and it's great. I love how he just keeps dabbing on homosexuals left and right and everyone loves him for it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The top gear name became worthless. Without the three levels of autism running the show, no one wants to watch.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Didn't Korean or Japan have a decent Top Gear spinoff?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No clue, but I might check them out.
          Real genius there was Wilman, and how he'd hang out with Collins and the actual three presenters, which led to some of the most memorable stunts.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Moog is actually a tedious presenter. Marty himself is a bit bland. The pacing of their videos with the two personalities is what makes mcm work. When they do one shot for too long, it's like listening to 2 12 year olds talk at a LAN party.... Which is ok, on small bursts.

No idea why they'd put Moog on for a professional top gear production (not that the bar or expectations are very high)

no one likes any of the nu-top gear or spinoffs. actual TG fans are aware of what the BBC did to Jezza and they don't like it one bit. it's like a resentful boycott of anything labeled Top Gear.

just finished watching Season 1 of Clarkson's Farm and it's great. I love how he just keeps dabbing on homosexuals left and right and everyone loves him for it.

Absolutely. Unfortunately the 3 are phoning it in somewhat on their other shows, not including clarksons farm

MARTIN LOOK A DOG TOOK A SHIT ON THE FLOOR MARTIN
      WHAT IF I EAT THE POO POO MARTIN LOOK I'M EATING THE DOGGY DOO DOO
      MAAAAAAAAAAAD

Could legit be a transcript

they put a hilux in that "top 5 cheap and fast vehicle" video. they aren't credible and never were.

the reason they make mechanics do all their work is because they're music teachers and know only enough to sound like they know when in front of the camera.

if they do it themselves, it's all bolt ons and easy shit. car content for the tiktok generation and weird chud dads whose wives made them sell their interesting cars.

what happened to that weird kei thing they imported?

I don't think them being below professional mechanics and fabricators is a bad thing - it makes them more relatable to a large audience. They do a vast range of mechanical jobs, and entry level fab work

Tuner car to 4x4 is the inevitable step of all car guys in Australia
      They get scared of driving fast, gf/wife tells them they need a bigger car etc etc and they sell their tuner and move into a 4x4 with 80k worth of accessories attached to it
      It's kinda sad
      But hey, need people to sell good cars otherwise there'll be none on the market so I don't mind

Yes, the Australian government killed our car spirit with huge costs, fines, and police presence, as well as putting half a million brown people on the road each year (legit, check our immigration stats)
      4x4 is ignored more by cops. Ironically, 4x4s are driven more hoonistically than tuner cars

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The funniest thing to me is that they managed to turn early-mid 00's mdma raver drug culture references into the mainstream.

"munted", "chopped" etc

Those bastards can't keep getting away with it.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think the last good video MCM did was reshelling that AWD Daihatsu(?) into an AUDM shell to get it legal.
    These days it's just WOW MARTIN LOOK I HAVE BRAND NEW [CAR] LETS DO SOME STICK MODS TO IT or spend 6 months installing a turbo or swapping an engine or some shit. Also there's too much fake/scripted shit.

The Skid Factory was a good place to jump ship too, but it became boring the more professional they got, Al was the best part of the show.

Benny was alright for a little bit but it got repetitive and boring.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They just got done reshelling an Up! GTI into an AUDM shell to get it legal

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>euro shit
        phft who cares

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>shitbox
          >shitbox, Japanese

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>wow martin look I have a up with some up gti parts that cost more than the actual car now let me just get my mate to do all the work for free yep now lets drive this thing

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I still love that episode where they bought a shitbox Commodore for like $2k, and made fun of bogans the whole time, but the Commodore ended up BTFOing all of their mighty modded cars.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bongs do better car Youtube channels these days, they actually feature..proper cars and not lightly modified granny cars lol

?si=Z05EwSF3wzA56tJq

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Edd China's youtube channel was pure fricking kino when he started that a few years back, then he disappeared and they just put up reruns over and over (without telling you they were reruns to try and sucker you into watching it again), and tons of clips and highlights and shit.
    I think he did one or two new videos in the past year. Shame really, was enjoying the Land Rover restoration.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

mike really messed him up

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

MARTIN LOOK A DOG TOOK A SHIT ON THE FLOOR MARTIN
    WHAT IF I EAT THE POO POO MARTIN LOOK I'M EATING THE DOGGY DOO DOO
    MAAAAAAAAAAAD

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they put a hilux in that "top 5 cheap and fast vehicle" video. they aren't credible and never were.

the reason they make mechanics do all their work is because they're music teachers and know only enough to sound like they know when in front of the camera.

if they do it themselves, it's all bolt ons and easy shit. car content for the tiktok generation and weird chud dads whose wives made them sell their interesting cars.

what happened to that weird kei thing they imported?

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Holy frick he looks so old

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah. He's Australian. All that Australian sun will age your skin real fast. Especially if you don't use sun screen.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hes 45

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he's vegan, a life without protein will make you wither like a piece of lettuce in the sun

i have suspicions that he's a manlet too

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody cares, not worth the bandwidth to send this post.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

alot of people replied moog, eat shit

• 4 weeks ago
        moog

mate, i dont care what you guys think of us.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lol remember when someone pretended to be moog years ago and fooled everyone on DA into thinking it was actually him

someone post the screencap about his family being insulted

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and we dont think about you at all, except to dab on you in 4k

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BALD

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no idea who this is lol
    DA - eceleb worship

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure you've seen his wife.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sure they forget all about that after they get their paycheck.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how come mcm jdm videos line up with a certain jeet owned import business stock levels?

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Marty needs to do comfy Haggard garage type vlogs instead. I hate moog.

Also Ricer Miata is a moron his shit also failing

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Solo Marty videos were pretty good, like when he first got his shed setup and was working on 2SEXY. That time Marty and Al replaced the engine in 2SEXY was also good because Al is based.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought I hated both of them until I saw a Marty only video, that's when I realized Moog is the one I despise. He's got a whole moron aura that follows him.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

meet them in person you'll hate both

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

One's a quiet annoying c**t, the other one's a talking annoying c**t.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

whenever scotty is in a video he always explains things to marty and doesn't even look at moog its pretty funny.

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

we prefer the real scotty to mighty wanker mods

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I love this guy. Such a down to earth character and he really knows his stuff

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Their early videos is actually what made me interested in cars.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are they renting shop time instead of just getting a shop?

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU MATE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *