Chrysler Crossfire

Do these deserve their Bad reputation?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Considering that I cannot look at it without thinking of this commercial, yes.

?si=zAuZ0NJs7BikxVdp

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yes

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>A glorified Mercedes V6 muscle car
      Yes.

What's wrong with it

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

shit kraut engineering and brittle plastics

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a sohc, auto only v6 that barely shits out 200, doesnt go fast, doesn't look good or get good fuel economy. On top of that it's a combination of Chrysler and Mercedes parts that are now over 20 years old. Unironically a Plymouth Prowler is better in every single category

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>doesn't look good or get good fuel economy
          first point is objectively wrong. These were the best looking Chrysler cars ever made, also why would you expect decent mpg out of a sports car

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It’s fast enough and it’s fun.

I bet I hit 150mph more often in my “barely 200hp” sports car than you do yours.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>A glorified Mercedes V6 muscle car
    Yes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It’s a sports car.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No. I test drove a hardtop. It was fun.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Chrysler badging attracted basketball joggers and white trailer trash like flies on shit. Having an SRT6 in the garage with an SRT4, SRT8, and SRT10 would be cool as frick.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mercedes core market is already basic ball joggers. hard to believe the chrysler badge made any difference. if anything, they would be put off by it. joggers want everyone to know they have an SL. they don't want an SL in chrysler badging.

rednecks would've thought this thing was gay as hell.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

In the 2000s? No, broke joggers and trailer trash weren't buying new Mercedes-Benz models. Chrysler was a household name in the USA for decades and when the Crossfires were literally cheaper than new SLKs. It didn't take long for those to depreciate in value to be cheap on the used market.
        >rednecks would've thought this thing was gay as hell.
        Ford F-150s were and are the most popular car among gay buyers yet rednecks weren't concerned about that so I highly doubt they were skipping out on Crossfires. It's like you forget the Sebring Convertible existed.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>In the 2000s?
          yes in the 2000s. depreciating mercs is not a new concept.
          >Chrysler was a household name in the USA for decades
          yea, Chrysler was, and its why the Prowler actually held value so well compared to the OP. it was an actual chrysler. nobody wanted the Merc in drag. the joggers who wanted to bling didn't want it because no one thinks its a flex and boomers/rednecks who historically bought chryslers didn't want it either because they saw right through it.
          >Ford F-150s were and are the most popular car among gay buyers
          that doesn't mean the vehicle itself looks gay, which the Crossfire does. no redneck wanted anything to do with german shit.
          >Sebring Convertible existed.
          yea, no one but teenage girls wanted that, either.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You give normies too much credit. Rednecks wouldn't know that it was German shit to begin with, they're really not that smart. They see a Chrysler badge and assume it's American. They see a Jeep Renegade and assume it's American. They see a Buick Encore and assume it's American.
            >no one but teenage girls wanted Sebring Convertibles either.
            Older people liked them enough that it stayed around long until it was renamed the 200.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Rednecks wouldn't know that it was German shit to begin with, they're really not that smart.
            it was literally front and center in their marketing at the time

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Convertible existed.
            >yea, no one but teenage girls wanted that, either.
            Um excuse me

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>These were the best looking Chrysler cars ever made

Fricking lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cope, europoor moron

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

nah you don't have eyes

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Never driven one. Used to do repos and I repoed one once. It was owned by a basketball American and it was in atrocious condition. Front bumper was held on by wood screws. What I really noticed though was that it has the absolute ugliest/cheapest looking dash/radio/ console etc . It was absolutely mind-blowing to me that what I had thought would be a nice car would have such a terrible interior.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's almost impressive how they managed to turn this cute lii' thing into a disgusting abomination.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *