Chrysler trash

This piece of trash Jeep somehow crashed outside our apartment complex and broke his axle. Then he drug the pile of trash into our parking lot and left it.

Any forensic investigators here? I will post a few more follow up pictures of the scene. I have no idea what the moron did to break the axle in half.

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>in todays episode, Jeep vs 8"X8" block of wood- who would win?!
      >the answer won't surprise you...

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>upscale apartments
      Do you have trouble reaching the appliances and shelving and stuff considering that it's all upscaled?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its just fake hd textures, they're still 640x480 like all of ours

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

seems like par for the course

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who is in charge there, tell them to call the cops and have it removed from your parking lot

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Jack it up and start stripping parts and wheels and sell them to some beaners before he comes back kek

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i saw the op pic and thought it was stanced lmao people who do that shit on purpose are the dumbest people alive i swear

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sick stance

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I spy with my little eye a woman moment

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The rubber duck?

Every jeep owner in Missouri has the dumbass duck fetish.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And this personally affects you how in want way, if any, whatsoever?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mind your own bidness homosexual

OP is obviously the insurance adjuster.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So he wants us to do his job for him and for free? No thanks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Op is insufferable rentgay.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anyone who owns a fricking house in this economy is either a boomer piece of shit or they inherited money from a boomer piece of shit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

jelly

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Do you not have a parent with a home you can inherit one day?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Get out of California. The rest of the cou try is doing fine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in a red state in a red county. Houses are wildly expensive.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Try going to college and getting a job that pays 100+k moron homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Weird, I live in a red state and a red county, and there are still houses in the $250k range, new construction, regular suburbia 3-bedroom house. Girlfriend just bought one. I own a 4-bedroom house in the low 300's. Sounds like a skill issue.

Also, anything from chrysler in the last 50 years is junk. I have no idea how they're still in business.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

$250k lmao clown

Bank only approved us for up to $200k and we can't even afford that. Dogshit boomers spent 33 trillion dollars and flooded the country with millions of illegals.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Bank only approved us for up to $200k
            That means you're incredibly poor and/or have a ton of debt already. Basically you need to fix your shit and this is entirely your fault.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No debt. Two incomes grossed us about $90k last year.

Wife just got laid off last month. Owning a house or a nice car is completely out of the question. Boomers fricked millenials.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>live at home with parents for a few years
            >save your rent money
            >???
            >profit

It's literally that easy

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

If you went to college and got a real job you’d be making more than twice what you’re currently making
            You fricked up

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>goyllege

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Better than being a poorgay who hates everyone more successful and makes up pathetic copes to deal with it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a poorgay who hates everyone more successful and makes up pathetic copes to deal with it.
            That's your average college degree holder kek

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Hmn yes, you either pay 5 grand for a college degree, or take out a loan and repay 8 grand, your choice.
            >Also we give free access and scholarships to browns and not you 🙂

That and even minimum wage jobs expecting me to have 5 years experience doing something I never did, it’s so ogre.
            And cars are unaffordable and I’m not taking out a loan.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Boomers fricked millenials
            boomers didn't vote your favorite idiot into the white house. you did.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

One of those two men reduced my federal student loan balance.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kek and also created an economy wherein your wife lost her job, groceries, rent, utilities cost 40% more, and immigration is up 10 fold. good tradeoff lmao. you idiots deserve everything you get.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why are you bringing up Biden?

The issues with the economy started when the debt started 70 years ago. Social security, Medicare and Medicaid are 66% of the budget. Santa Claus government

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why are you bringing up when the debt started 70 years ago? the issues with the economy started when we crawled out of the ocean 380 million years ago.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the issues with the economy started when
            the israelites created the federal reserve

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

two sides of the same israeli coin. anyone that still buys into this political circus is a drooling moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>2 people grossing $90k
            You should each be grossing at least 90k. What are you even doing? What state do you live in where you think thats a good income and houses are unaffordable?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol different anon. I make 80k solo, no plans to marry, but I also don't mind renting until I am 30+
            The hot water heater and the central AC went out in my 20yo rental house this year. I cannot imagine dropping $10k on that shit right now. landlord had both fixed within 5 days of them going out though, will give her that. If she increases my rent next year I can just walk away to another for cheaper.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do you need to heat hot water?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

to keep it hot bro

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The hot water heater
            What frickin dumbass is heating up already hot water?
            Yeah, it frickin sucks when you have to pay for home repairs, insurance, and property taxes. You know what doesn't suck? Paying someone elses mortgage plus tip. But your mindset of "I'm just going to keep saving" isn't terrible while renting. There are people on your block right now that paid 1% down as a new homeowner, have no money in savings, and when their AC breaks they just drop $10k on a credit card and make minimum payments for years on it. Thats not affording a house. Saving up $5k a year knowing something is likely to break is a good mindset; because when it doesn't break you can just keep saving and stash that cash elsewhere instead of going into debt for shit you need like an AC and hot water heater (lol).

To keep the thread topic up; I drive a Chrysler minivan (work gave it to me, free of charge so...) the radio randomly resets all my presets. Carplay and android auto are completely over rated. And this 2022 engine cannot get better than 28mpg on long trips. If the van were made in 1998 I'd be content with it, but for a 2022 its clear they're cutting corners to trim pennies off production at stellantis.

Damnit you guys. You act like I said VIN number or ATM machine, but I get it lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The hot water heater
            What frickin dumbass is heating up already hot water?
            Yeah, it frickin sucks when you have to pay for home repairs, insurance, and property taxes. You know what doesn't suck? Paying someone elses mortgage plus tip. But your mindset of "I'm just going to keep saving" isn't terrible while renting. There are people on your block right now that paid 1% down as a new homeowner, have no money in savings, and when their AC breaks they just drop $10k on a credit card and make minimum payments for years on it. Thats not affording a house. Saving up $5k a year knowing something is likely to break is a good mindset; because when it doesn't break you can just keep saving and stash that cash elsewhere instead of going into debt for shit you need like an AC and hot water heater (lol).

To keep the thread topic up; I drive a Chrysler minivan (work gave it to me, free of charge so...) the radio randomly resets all my presets. Carplay and android auto are completely over rated. And this 2022 engine cannot get better than 28mpg on long trips. If the van were made in 1998 I'd be content with it, but for a 2022 its clear they're cutting corners to trim pennies off production at stellantis.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

you can just do work on your own house, you don't have to call people for help 99% of the time

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you both make $45k. You're gonna have to step that up.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like a you problem. Get a better job.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds about right. I make about $40k more than you and can only afford around a $330k house (and that would be stretching things). 8% interest rates are a b***h.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>Bank only approved us for up to $200k and we can't even afford that
            Because your jobs are trash

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Bank only approved us for up to $200k and we can't even afford that.
            Are you only making minimum wage? Because I calculated the loan repayment schedule myself, and settled on my $230k house a few years ago. I was approved for up to $650,000. Your income is laughable, you're in horrendous debt, have a terrible FICO score, or you're larping and don't know how approvals work.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i live in a red state
            make $120k
            live alone
            bought a $390 house after 4 years of saving for a 50% down payment.
            git gut

• 3 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

No?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Rope

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i'm a millennial homeowner and have never inherited a single cent.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sorry your parents lived on this earth for many decades and still were unable to figure out how compound interest work.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

10 more days wagie or you're out.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Or they are smarter than you are.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

30 yo here. own a house purchased with my own money. inherited nothing. and I'm just a mechanic I don't make a lot either. stop buying Uber eats and subscriptions and shit homie

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dump garbage on your lawn
      >lol why do you *care?*

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not op but I'm just hyper curious how they managed it. understanding automotive failure is just as or perhaps more important than understanding automotive success

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

38.71561422717618, -90.68548956247804

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Time for some new wheels boys

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I will Liam Neeson you

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You won't do shit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

holy kek, it's the exact parking spot and everything

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

someone quoted your posts on /misc/

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just Jeep Things

14. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I get it now, this thread is a poor person seething over someone owning a new jeep lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've been in two jeeps. One was a wrangler and the other a gladiator.

They are miserable and useless, just like their owners. They excel at nothing and they cost a fortune. Anyone who buys a jeep has sub 70 IQ.

• 3 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>They excel at nothing
        uhm no?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A bike could do that better

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

your feet would be better than a bike, get to walking

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That is insane and I bet the soft rubber last 5,000 miles

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You really are a dumbfrick.
          >use a purpose built rock crawler with jeep skin as an example of jeep capabilities.

Pic is a 1965 Mustang....

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

That’s a stock rubicon bro, it still has the stock short links on the axles lmao

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>open hood
    >they don't lock
    >LED Headlights are $1500
    >Ebay

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

would you have rather they left it in the middle of the fricking road? moron.

• 3 weeks ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

he can't reply right now, he's busy serving someone at the McDonalds drive thru

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lemme get uhhhhh
        a 10-piece with large fries and a large Hi-C orange

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who wants to bet the owner of the jeep gets more pussy than OP

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only jeep owners that get pussy are the bull dikes.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i'm not sure what's more impressive: that the front axle snapped clean in half or there is no damage to the bumperm

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aw lawdy! we needz dem fo renzic investumuhgationors nao!

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So, the short and long of it is, when Chrysler came out with the JK, they made a hybrid dana 30/44 axle. It used the axle shafts and ring and pinion from a 44, but retained the same thin axle tubes and outer knuckles of a 30.

Now, the Dana 30 was no powerhouse, but respectable. It served well in the wrangler and CJ series, as well as numerous other lighter vehicles, for the better part of four decades. But it was also a known weak point in the drivetrain for hardcore offroading and abuse. In this case, the axle tubes were notoriously thin and small and would bend / break under hard use.

So when Chrysler used the same axle tubes and knuckles of the Dana 30 in the much heaver JK series, problems quickly arose. Chrylser tried to resolve some of these issues by, once again, redesigning some components (including the axle tube) in the JL series, but it is still a far cry from a true Dana 44.

In your pictures, it appears that the moron likely hit the axle tube between the passenger control arm and the center pumpkin, breaking the axle. It's also of note that it broke right at where the steering stabilizer bracket is, and is likely a logical weak point due to the weldment of that bracket. If that's not true, JK/JL axle tubes are still commonly known to break from loads at the wheel.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For reference, the upper right axle tube is a classic Dana 44. The bottom left is the axle tube that a JK used. The JL went slightly bigger (to a 2.75" diameter and 0.288 wall), but still to only approximately half the wall thickness of a classic Dana 44.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>phone font
        post breasts

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>implying a girl is posting on an automotive forum
          >implying a girl is posting on DA

You're not going to like what you see, bud.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so why the homosexual woman font then gay?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You'd have to ask Outlaw Star from Cherokeeforum.com, because that's where I took the picture from.

https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f59/attn-dana-44-owners-226699/index3/

But then again, maybe you just want to see my boitis. 😉

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>34,000 posts
            yep, he's a gay alright

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It is absolute torture for me to see people constantly blaming the car manufacturer and not the fricking government. Jeep would make every JL a hemi with Dana 60's if it weren't for CAFE standards. They shave weight to try to get moronic fuel economy.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

moronic take
          sneed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not him but you're the moron here.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Jeep somehow crashed outside our apartment complex and broke his axle

It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Damn that's some hella tight stance right there

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just dana 35 things

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He could save Chrysler if he locked in and had slightly better business strategy at his disposal. Plus, they'd be an American brand again.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Report it as abandoned and apply for the title after a month if your state allows it.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

set it on fire

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Keep the Wrangler hate threads going! I saw a one on the road this am with pink handles and the obligatory Louis Vuitton hand bag the size of a suitcase in the passenger seat.

OPs pic is just another confirmation they are utter garbage. Imagine this person actually took this heap of shit on a trail? They would need to go with a 4x4 flat bed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you'd having a hard time finding anything that could tank a direct hit to the front axle like that and drive away

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those guard rails are designed to collapse inward in the event of a collision so they absorb the energy, otherwise they will for sure kill you. So given the way it looks, it wasn't a direct hit, just a moronic wrangler owner doing Jeep Things. Or death wobble at 40 mph. I'd love to see what the Fisher price ball joints look like after this incident.

Maybe her ducks fell off the dash and she needed to pick them up or couldn't get the faulty stock radio to turn up her latest jam.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Only jeeps break axles. Its a jeep thing.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I saw a one on the road this am with pink handles and the obligatory Louis Vuitton hand bag the size of a suitcase in the passenger seat.
      how you know what kind of purse it was homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I bought one for my wife for our first anniversary a couple of months ago.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What did you buy for your wife's bull?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Funny.. my wife was a virgin, we've been together since we were both 16 years old.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bread on wife

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've actually had sex with women and live in New Jersey so is about as common as toothlessness in your state.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is bugging me, why is there no damage to the bumper, front spoiler or license plate? The guardrail is bumper height so there should be some indication of it hitting the jeep.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I noticed that too. This is why we need a forensic investigator. But this thread turned into a flame war about money.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I noticed that too. This is why we need a forensic investigator. But this thread turned into a flame war about money.

Because it was the tire that hit the guard rail. Frickwit probably either wan't paying attention or attempted to turn to avoid something and turned into the guardrail with one of the front tires. I would suspect one of the rims are damaged.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Because it was the tire that hit the guard rail.
        I have a hard time believing the middle of the axle broke before a tie rod or ball joint would

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought he blew through the intersection and did this. I don't think he was coming from head on to the guardrail. MY OPINION, NOT SURE

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

HOLD ON!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is the Jeep meant to look like it's blushing?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kind of hard to tell from the other intersection pic but is there enough of a dip to get a "bounce" if he was hauling ass that could have gotten the front end high enough up in the air for the bumper to clear the initial contact with the guardrail?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Under the front bumper is a skid plate. It may have rode up on that then it would be a direct hit to the axle tube. I'm just guessing.

29. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>poorgay apartment dweller still seething over the land owning jeepchad
    yikes
    college is worth it kids, just do STEM (if you're smart enough, he obviously wasn't)

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The tears from the jeep owners of DA are so salty and delicious. Really loving this. Guys, keep getting upset that Chrysler is overpriced trash. Please.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's the new trend, Grandpa, it's called the Stellantis Squat

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Typical jeep driver. Nothing to see here

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems pretty obvious what happened.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We aren't asking what happened, pretty obvious an accident, we are asking how. How happened, not what happened tape worm host.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *