Anonymous

Good cloth>good leather>bad leather>bad cloth>any vinyl

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good cloth>wool>good leather>bad cloth>alcantara>bad leather>any vinyl
      ftfy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Makes no sense because wool is the best cloth. Although if you're shilling for linen, I'll let it pass, linen is nice.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

leather.
    but it has to be real leather, made from dead cow, and stitched by hand by skilled white craftsmen.
    and ideally, it should be accompanied by wooden inlets, from some rare, endangered species of tree, one that required the deaths of many third world tribesmen to cut down and transport to civilization.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sir your vehicle has arrived. From when Britian was white

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

marvelous

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd rather not

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the muttoid is having delusions again

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cow leather isn't that great, best option for car seats is kangaroo

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

for my car, cloth. I like the grippiness.
    For my wife's car, leather. Easier to clean when she or the kid makes a mess. Simple as.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I know women have an eternally oozing hole between their legs but I didn't realize it was this big of a problem

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vinyl

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you can get it heated AND ventilated - leather
    Otherwise - cloth
    Any kind of pleather sucks dick compared to both

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in a a very hot area so black cars and leather seats can be annoying

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wool, followed by leather, followed by cloth. Aluminum gets an honorable mention as some racing buckets I've sat in have actually been shockingly comfortable.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather is basic b***h turbonormie shit

10. 3 weeks ago
    Panda5

Doesn't matter, but I'd usually choose cloth because it's less slippery. Nice tan leather can look great though and if bolstered enough it's fine.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

take the sheepskin pill

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cloth. leather goes to shit much more quickly than cloth.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Case in point, this is my 32 year old daily.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Automatic

Groce

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh good, you don't put silicone shining products on your plastics. I'm actually proud of you, anon.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather, cloth gets disgusting and is harder to clean

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember to always do the opposite of what this board tells you. Most people here are poorgay teenagers who drive an old piece of shit and are sour grapes about what they can't afford.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah, most leather seats look grimy and shabby after some use. I've never seen leather last beyond 100k miles unless maintained meticulously like a baby's arse, whereas cloth generally does without significant maintenance. Unfortunately really high end cloth is rarely an option in expensive cars anymore. I prefer to not be grilled like the cow I sit on, when I enter my car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

To take care of leather is literally as easy as wiping it down with a wet wipes then whatever conditioner you like. Do this once a year and it’ll last pretty much forever.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Damn your leather seats already cracked and it's currently summer so you sweat your ass off?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

half cloth/leather, and I'm salty bmw never brought these to the us market.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>global parts

Bought a few parts from them before like

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd buy those seats from them if it wasn't $230 and $300 shipping per seat.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I won't drive a car that isn't top trim, so leather hands down. Idk why I'm like this at 21 but it'll bite me in the arse in the future.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather always. That is, real leather. Unless we're talking about 80s and 90s textile or alcantara/suede there's really no other equally good material. Leather is superior

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Suede is leather
      Alcantara is plastic suede

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That doesn't look like natural animal skin

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't know what to tell you. The Saab 9-5 had real leather up until about 2004. This is real leather, it is 20+ years old.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>alcantara
      you can't be serious

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

leather, specifically Bridge of Weir or Connolly

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

good cloth, leather is nice but it shows damage too easy and heats up way too much in the sun

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather for fancy cruisen, cloth for trucks and beaters.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cloth does not belong is trucks that shit would get so disgusting. Vinyl or leather for the ease of cleaning and durability.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But my ass would get hot.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The figured out over a decade ago to perforate it and shove air through it to eliminate that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I completely agree. I don't care either way for most vehicles, but for trucks it has to be leather, and no carpet. In trucks they always get covered in dirt oil and grease.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

good cloth doesn't fricking exist anymore

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love my leather seats, but getting in them in shorts after the sun's been on the car is the only time I wish I had cloth seats.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The """""vegan""""" leather in my BMW feels nicer than the real leather in my truck or old S Class
    Feels very soft but without that shitty plastic coating they often use on leather to keep it somewhat resistant to damage and picking up colors. It's white and it doesn't seem to want to pick up color from blue jeans

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think the only reason people dislike vegan leather is because it has the word vegan in it

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's quite possibly the stupidest fricking term ever coined. But it's not like the morons in this thread would be able to notice anything when the only experience they have with seats is bonded crap in their mom's boyfriend's truck and the vinyl in the shortbus they ride everyday

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's quite possibly the stupidest fricking term ever coined. But it's not like the morons in this thread would be able to notice anything when the only experience they have with seats is bonded crap in their mom's boyfriend's truck and the vinyl in the shortbus they ride everyday

Probably because it's shit.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

thats just natural patina, increases the value

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Natural in bacterial growth, but yeah. The value only increases if it's pristine and looks the same in 20 years.

>Jap crap
            Why am I not surprised? At least it isn't Toyota's exploding engines

Oil dilution is just as catastrophic, but ok. I agree that they're both crap

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What econobox is this?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

10th gen accord

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Jap crap
            Why am I not surprised? At least it isn't Toyota's exploding engines

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Both.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cloth if youre gonna rag it
    leather if you drive casually

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

leather for everything. Cloth gives static shocks and looks like shit.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wish there were more interiors with both.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Perforated leather with ventilation beats absolutely any fabric that a manufacturer can use. And it beats it by a factor of warp 9.

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather, contrarians will say cloth.

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leather is easier to clean and maintain generally.

Godawful when it's -10 out though and the heated seats take 10 minutes to warm up.

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ok but what about alcantara leather????

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A guy down the road from me has a truck that has muskoka chairs instead of regular seats. It's pretty bizarre to ride in

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cloth obviously. It's grippy for going fast around corners and it breathes so your back doesn't sweat

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in a hot country. Cloth all the way.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Suede

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A nice thick canvas is unironically the best car seat material. Leather is hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Vinyl, aka leatherette, just sucks all around. Then car makers start getting weird with velvet like cloth and stuff. Just use a durable neutral canvas with quality stitching and call it day. That is the perfect seat.

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cloth
    >or
    >Leather
    both

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Latex.

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ah yes, very good sir.

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Suede

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these half leather seats were an option in the e60, best of both in my opinion

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And we never fricking got them in the usa, pisses me off. I have the full leather sport seats and I want half cloth.

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wool

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate leather because it makes so much noise

45. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cloth all day everyday

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *