>collision warning radar saved my ass for the first time

>collision warning radar saved my ass for the first time
I will never make fun of modern safety bullshit ever again.

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

maybe next time get off your phone and look in front of the road jack ass

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kind of sad to say this but I actually had my eyes on the road the whole time, going maybe 80 or so, crested a hill and didn't see that traffic in front of me suddenly came to a standstill but the car beeped and BRAKE flashed on the dashboard well before I noticed. I think the car applied the brakes for me too, not sure. I probably would have slammed the brakes in time but I was fricking rattled nonetheless.

You are part of the problem. If you are so awful that you need a computer to tell you when you're about to hit something, you should accept your fate and removal from the gene pool rather than let nannies prop your brain-dead ass up in your high chair again.

My driving record is pretty damn good tho.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You were following too close for conditions then.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>crested a hill and didn't see that traffic in front of me
        Then you don't go 80 mph shitc**t driver

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You are part of the problem. If you are so awful that you need a computer to tell you when you're about to hit something, you should accept your fate and removal from the gene pool rather than let nannies prop your brain-dead ass up in your high chair again.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes people do just throw on their brakes and tech like that helps fender bender style crashes tho.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if a person brakes in front of you and you don’t have time to stop it means you were driving to close to the car in front of you

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes but here in the real world people do things like follow 2-3 car lengths on the highway and people just pull out in front of you in busy city intersections. Tech like that helps alleviate crashes in situations like those.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is true. My God I hated living and driving on highways in and around NYC.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

somehow people prefer to pretend to live in their idealized world rather than face how it really is

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What an original thought. Never read this one before.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. have 10+ collisions on my record.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have no collision on my record after 15 years of driving and he's right. People who need a computer to tell them what's happening should not be allowed to operate vehicle. It really is that simple.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Might as well start HRT cuz you already sound like a woman

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

been driving almost 20 years, never had an accident.

never had a car with anything more than cruise contral and abs as far as electronic aid. so it sounds like a you problem.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate driving in the city cause there's always people like OP not paying attention. Every time I have to full stop whether it's a red light or a traffic jam I clench my butthole and pray the person behind me has at least one working neuron. Permanently shook after riding shotgun in my friends new Integra not even registered in his name yet getting rear ended after getting stopped on the highway.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

so...you should be happy things like radar are becoming common so that the risk of you getting rear ended is lessened?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't matter if they have sensors, if they're going 10 over not paying attention and their car desperately tries to stop with their shitty dry rotted chink tires and ebay brakes while still having their foot on the gas screaming then I'm still fricking ded.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

with the introduction of these nannies the crash rate probably drops for like a month or two before it goes back up to or near the level it was at before once people get complacent again.
        the exact same shit happened with the introduction of the third brake light, and in instances where countries switched driving positions. once the uncertainty or "ooh new thing" factor wore off, everything went back to normal
        the biggest differencr is that now, morons who don't deserve to be behind the wheel are far more likely to get a second chance when in older times, they likely would've just impaled themselves on the steering column or whatever.

6. 4 weeks ago
    3dg3

Drive better

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally nothing wrong with devices that keep women and plebs from ramming into me. Change my mind.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Missed out on his first collision

anon I....

you need to experience at least one with a casualty to become a real racecar driver.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *