>commuting home

>commuting home
>blinded for about 20 minutes because I'm stuck in this lane and everyone's going the same fricking speed

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Kill truck and SUV drivers. Roundhouse truck and SUV drivers into the trash. Launch truck and SUV drivers into the sun. Push truck and SUV drivers into a volcano.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

total truggold death, brother

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Based truckold destroyers

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

[...]
      Based truckold destroyers

poor hands typed those posts

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>You didn't finance a moronic vehicle at an outrageous price with ridiculous interest? You must be le poor.
        Yes, yes, you're very rich. Now go back to work so your shit doesn't get repoed, wagie.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

it's nobody's fault but your own that you drive a lowered piece of shit while knowing this is a possibility lmao

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>lowered
        I've stayed where I started, it's you frickers that have decided to try and touch the moon with your easily rollable deathtraps.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

then you should've bought a taller car

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

tape

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

learn how retroreflectivity works

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

tape

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

i did. that's why i use tape
        >everyone behind me stays the frick back, except halogenbros

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I guess you don't actually know how retroreflectivity works then

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

unfortunately you guessed wrong. better luck next time

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

No I definitely guess right. you're dismissed though.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>what is observation angle
            nah you definitely guessed wrong. it sounds like you're the same anon that seems to have a hard on against the tape, there's been one in every single thread so far, even in the ones where anons have already used the tape irl.
            Ever since putting the tape on the back of my headrests taller vehicles particularly stay the frick back. older cars with regular halogens don't seem to mind though. Even M82 tape, despite its narrower observation angle compared to v82 or similar grade tapes used for road vehicles, still has more than enough of an effect with the usual distances in moderate traffic.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

tell me what retroreflectivity means
            then tell me what the source of the light is, is it the headlights or the driver's eyes?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

tell me what observation angle is
            I'm fully aware of what retroreflectivity is. But if it reflected 100% of the light back to the source, then road signs would be useless, they just have a wider observation angle (and by extension, don't reflect as much light back to the source).
            >inb4 "solas tape has narrower angle"
            yes, but it's still wide enough to be noticeable at the distances cars travel at, see below

>Ever since putting the tape on the back of my headrests taller vehicles particularly stay the frick back
            >older cars with regular halogens don't seem to mind though
            Anon, I'm pretty sure le tape doesn't discriminate based on what light is shined on it

it doesn't, but halogens have an overall lower light output than LEDs. You get what you give basically. LEDs just remain on full brightness no matter what (gif related). A while back I went out and tested it by sticking some m82 on a lamp post at roughly the same level as my head rests. My stock halogen high beams lit it up, but not blindingly so; I'd imagine that LEDs would be much brighter. I stuck more about half a foot further down as a rough simulation of a late model truck's headlights shining right into a lower car in front. it was actually brighter since the headlight was now more in-line with the driver's eyes relative to the tape. And this was about 3 car lengths away too.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Ever since putting the tape on the back of my headrests taller vehicles particularly stay the frick back
            >older cars with regular halogens don't seem to mind though
            Anon, I'm pretty sure le tape doesn't discriminate based on what light is shined on it

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>stuck in this lane
    >keep mirror pointed directly in my eyes even though I do not need to change lanes

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

theyre never exactly right once you move them

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Woman detected.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

get fricked moron i bet you have your seat set at 90 degrees like a b***h have a nice day homosexual

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

use a REAR light bar
    this solves ALL your probs.
    The blinding works both ways

LIGHTBAR HANDS TYPED THIS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *