>confirmed to be dropping the boxer in favour of a 3 cylinder turbo making 300+ horsepower.

>confirmed to be dropping the boxer in favour of a 3 cylinder turbo making 300+ horsepower.

I COMMAND THEE KNEEL

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Uses Subaru to make the car for them just to see if it will sell well
    >it does
    >dump their shit engine for a better one
    Sadly this will move the car upmarket

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

lol these do not sell well. They sold less than 4200 BRZ's in 2023. That's fricking pathetic. People here are constantly on about how bad the Camaro sells yet it's selling 10x more units lol.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's more than they've sold every year since 2015, not to mention the 86 sold over 11000 in 2023 also. Some people like them, but I guess if you don't like it nobody can, right? Post your car with bread on the hood or shut the frick up.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cringe.

Why? Literally what is the point and why the frick do you want this? They could pull the engine out of a lexus LS 500 and even detune it or even make an NA version to make the BRZ a better 370Z.

Nobody is going to buy a even more pigfat $70k 86 with 300hp.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>confirmed
        >no source
        Sure buddy.

Coping by leaving out the Toyota numbers.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's still fricking pathetic even with the Toyota numbers. Even the C8 had over 50k sales lmao.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Rope is the only answer. You’re a fricking idiot

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's still fricking pathetic even with the Toyota numbers. Even the C8 had over 50k sales lmao.

Are you guys moronic? It has a smaller production, of course the number is going to be smaller.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>how bad the Camaro sells yet it's selling 10x more units lol.
        more like 2x, which is more than iwould have thought

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>lol these do not sell well.
        Then why is your precious Camaro no longer in production?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

GM wanting to either push muscle (pony whatever) car buyers up market into the corvette they just spent billions on R&D for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Pushing people into a car that you can only get with $20k dealer markup
            GM really are moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

They are, but so are most manufacturers.
            Ford killed the fusion for doing 110k sales a year. The Mach E hasn't broken 40k sales in a year yet and while it should rightfully get axed after a generation, it'll just linger.
            When they could've made an Electric Fusion and easily eaten some model Y sales.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that was my take too. Let's take Ford for example they just have the mustang platform. They periodically release Ford GTs once and awhile but that's it when it comes to their performance category. Chevy on the other hand has both the corvette and camaro and focusing on one is the better choice. Even Dodge did the same they killed the challenger to focus on the charger. It's not because the Camaro was a bad car by any means infact it was the opposite. They just chose to consolidate resources towards the vette. The Camaro still sold more than the brz86 meme platform.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Even Dodge did the same they killed the challenger to focus on the charger.
            This is a terrible analogy considering the Corvette and Camaro were completely different platforms unlike the LX cars.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Even Dodge did the same they killed the challenger to focus on the charger.
            This is a terrible analogy considering the Corvette and Camaro were completely different platforms unlike the LX cars.

It’s crazy that Dodge got rid of the Challenger. The Camaros are terrible and look like shot. The Challengers are bad ass, you see them all the time, and people want them. Why would they get rid of a car people want to see or buy?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

To make room for new product (hatchback with electric motors)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

American makers pivoted to SUVs and crossovers. Way more of a demand for them than any sort of car these days.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

maybe? I'm huffing copium by saying hopefully the price won't be too badly fricked up by it being yet another GR 3cyl turbo that will hopefully keep the cost low since they aren't making a whole new engine and assembly line like they did with the second generation engine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The rumored 4 door GR86 will be the GR engine and hybrid, so there will be a cost to it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the source on that rumor is Best Car so it may as well be pulled from ass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My guess is that they're going to let Subaru use the three pot so that they can use it to rejoin the WRC

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>subaru actually makes great engines
      >can also make great cars
      >brand is now associated with fricking hippies and lesbians
      >drop STi and make "woke" casual cars while whoring out engine tech to other brands
      Toyota I get but this is some BS.
      We truly live in the darkest timeline.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>subaru actually makes great engines
        What?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Let's be real, Subaru has never made a good engine.

• 2 months ago
          Ricer killer

Let's be real you're a soft palmed troon with 0 tools. Fricking moron LAMO

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder turbo making 300+ horsepower.

Wow, that'll blow up in like what 50,000 miles?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>6 cylinder engine making 1000hp

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

5 filters? Why so many filters?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

2 are oil, 2 are fuel, i'm not sure what the 5th is, probably some kind of pcv or egr thing

it's common for the big diesels in trucks or heavy equipment to have the dual filter setup for those things

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Coolant filter

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>14 cylinder engine making a gorillion hp

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

there's a guy who drives 10k miles a month for his job. He previously had 450k miles on a rav4 hybrid. He recently bought a GR Corolla. We'll see how it lasts but I think he'll sell the car after a month or two because it's pretty moronic to use that car for work like that.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Source?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3cyl turbo

Could they not fit a NA V6 in it? Why must everything be a ridiculously high revving motorcycle engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the gr yaris engine doesn't rev high

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would you want a pigfat minivan engine in a sports car?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why would I want an engine that is incredibly unbalanced?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Like a v6?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i3 turbo is not a high rpm screamer, it has a high boost narrow and low power band

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It’s not even cool enough to rev high

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Emission israelites

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why? Literally what is the point and why the frick do you want this? They could pull the engine out of a lexus LS 500 and even detune it or even make an NA version to make the BRZ a better 370Z.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All we wanted was the FA20/24 turbo

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nobody wanted a fricking Subaru anything in this car. It's supposed to be a fricking Toyota. Any i4 or even a i3 would be an upgrade over those flat pieces of frick.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>It's supposed to be a fricking Toyota.
        Black person it's literally a Subaru, a hacked up 4th gen Impreza to be precise, the only Toyota things in it are the fuel injection and body design from the FT86 concept

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

neat

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

and the transmission, differential, all the electronics, and power steering.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>transmission
            Toyota =/= Aisin

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wow that's actually pretty interesting. imagine if they just suddenly announced that they were resuming production of the S engine to make a 6s-ge and -gte

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>$30,000 for a 3 cylinder
    Yeah that’s a hard frickin’ pass for me. Turbo or not, what’s the point? All they had to do was factory turbocharge the FA engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/E1tqwep.jpg

>3pot
      they will do fricking anything but make a good car holy sHIT

Americans wouldn't understand the concept of weight and actually want more bloat

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no I want the same car exept with a turbo 4.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>3 cylinders is le good!!!1!!!
        A turbo on a FA20/FA25 would add negligible weight. 3 cylinders are fricking shit tier and rattle themselves apart.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the 3 cylinder would be much cheaper and still have the same displacement than most 4 cylinders

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I enjoyed the 3 cylinder in my old Fiesta ST. Rev hang was just long enough to be a bit annoying but it had a good broad powerband and made 250hp with a remap which was spot on in a car that size. Nice sound too with an exhaust on it despite the OPF

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

People are paying $40,000 for these now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>$30,000 for a 3 cylinder
      >Yeah that’s a hard frickin’ pass for me. Turbo or not, what’s the point? All they had to do was factory turbocharge the FA engine.
      Mmm thats 10000usd a cylinder what a bargain!

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3pot
    they will do fricking anything but make a good car holy sHIT

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How much longer until they literally start putting 600cc motorbike engines in “enthusiast” cars?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Literally pulled out of the market because Honda couldn't be arsed to install some goverment-mandated safety features like an emergency autobrake system
        >Next spiritual succesor will likely be an EV to compete with whatever Toyota comes up with because the Kei car regulations are beyond cucked at this point
        >Will have to wait 20 more years to get one in the US
        End me.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>features like an emergency autobrake system
          Who the frick would buy this anyhow?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

30 years ago anon.....

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Actually like 60 years ago

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I want one of these little shits but with a turbo busa

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

vgh, how are the nips so sovlfvl?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The Japanese are Shinto so everything they manufacture has Kami imbued into it, literally sovls inside their objects

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They should.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The problem with cars like the BRZ is that its target market is only interested in buying them used in 10 years

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hey if they finally replace it with an engine that doesn't explode, I'm all for it. I never said it looked ugly, I always just said it's doomed to explode after 3 miles.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine what could have been if they just gave a SPORTS CAR a PROPER FRICKING ENGINE.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Black person the z got a v6 and a turbo and is not selling either

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Was I talking about the fricking 400Z no I wasnn't, I said the 86 deserved a PROPER FRICKING SPORTS ENGINE is what I said.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Nobody would fricking buy it moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>86 doesnt have enough power
            >no not the 3 cylinder turbo!
            >n-nobody would buy a 300+HP v6!

It isn't the car makers who are at fault, it's you.
            You're the reason why everything sucks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Black person what

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I said
            >eat a dick and die slow

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cope Black person

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The Z costs $53,000 if you want it with an LSD. You can get a Mustang GT Performance Pack for $5,000 less, and it'll make up for the extra 225lbs it weighs with an additional 80 horsepower and easy mod potential.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Black person the z got a v6 and a turbo and is not selling either

>MX5: 2368 lbs
          >GR86: 2811 lbs
          >Z: 3602 lbs
          >GT: 3827 lbs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Or just go find a used Camaro and split the difference.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can you just imagine how coveted the 86 would be if it were given the option for a 300+HP v6 with a weight less than 2950lbs.
    A modern C5 corvette with better handling and better performance for a list price of 35-38k.

It could have been legendary.
    Now it's just going to be one of the many forgotten overstrung turbo shitters that only ill-informed teenage autists pine over from racing vidya influence in 20 years.

Toyota only had to do one thing. One fricking thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

only boomers would have money for it and they wouldn't buy a japanese car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My retired grandma could afford a $700/mth car payment, a full time working 20s-year-old working half decent labor jobs could definitely.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

20yos can't even afford rent

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Your retired grandma has a paid off house

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>only boomers would have money for it

>picrel $18k with 300hp brand new otd

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

that is a car from 10 years ago

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The point is V6s are econoshitbox engines, why would they cost a lot in an economy car? Especially something as tame as 300HP? The Camaro debuted with a 335HP N/A V6 what 8 years ago?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a car from 10 years ago before inflation shot up the prices
            >a dedicated sports car platform vs some shitbox sedan platform

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What does a dedicated platform make a shitbox engine $20k more expensive?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How it wouldn't?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because there’s nothing special about a V6, it was a $500 up charge on the Avenger and you’re telling me Toyota engineers are so acoustic that the option on a 86 would cost ~$20,000?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And what this has to do with the platform not making it more expensive?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

whats crazy is those cars are somehow listing for 8-11k, the 4 cyl versions, all with 100k+

I bought mine a v6, somewhat high miles, faded paint, and some stupid easy to repair plastic bumper damage for $4500 sale price 6k financed (it perfectly fits my credit mixes and I'm now in the 770/780s)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>283 =/= 300

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're describing a 350Z with bolt ons and some weight reduction

And since when is that 3cyl over strung? The cylinder walls are ridiculously oversized and the motor itself is good for 2x horsepower from stock until it floats a valve and breaks shit. That's the same as a 4G63.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>some weight reduction
        Nearly a thousand pounds is not "some" weight reduction it's an entirely different chassis. One could say it's a completely different car I'm describing.

>overstrung
        190HP/L on an open deck is asking for a lot.
        >it makes 2x power until it breaks
        You're not getting 450+HP from a 1.6L and having it last 50,000 miles, forget 150.

As I said the great shame is they refused to put a stout, high revving NA v6 into this car. It would have been legendary.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://my350z.com/forum/autocross-road/595172-350z-gutted-weight-loss-pics-nasa-ttc-prep.html

Again, not exactly crazy, you can just get a 350Z down to that weight. Honestly....I think the car you want already exists. 350Z HRs and 370Zs are very rev happy NA V6s.

And a Evo 4G63 making the same horsepower usually shits itself around 50-70,000 miles. When you turn up horsepower to 2x what it's rated for from the factory you're obviously trading off longevity. I have a feeling the GRs in stock form will easily last 150k. The G16 in the GRs has a easier time making horsepower despite missing a cylinder because the head flows a lot better and direct injection allows for better fuel atomization, and the sleeves are stupid thick. My bigger concern is going to be the transmissions and rear end, and the Evos were always known for fragile transmissions that self destructed after 40k miles (5 speed input shaft bearing in the case has preload and wears after those miles, gears are soft too and wear/break teeth)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why are you arguing these shitass turd points, I don't care about a Nissan Z, I want a proper Toyota sports car.

go fricking have a nice day

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just buy the Z you stupid motherfricker. Toyota V6s are meant for Lexus Crossovers and Minivans. Not actual sports cars.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you're a massively useless waste of resources, consider suicide

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not the one dreaming of cars that will never happen I live in the real world homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You've still not ended your pathetic life anon. Get to it, shoo shoo go away.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And where do you think the Nissan V6s were also used on? Bloody moron.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

VQ35HR and VQ37 went into the G35/37s and Z cars. Everything else got a regular VQ35 which does not like to rev like the other two or VQ40 which is a stroker (Frontier, NV, Pathfinder, Xterra)

VQs are awesome engines ruined by morons who jumped from 90s Hondas to babys first RWD

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

VQ's are oil burning, dying dinosaur sounding ass pieces of shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you are a massively moronic homosexual

https://i.imgur.com/mKiFWHW.jpg

I agree with this except a sports engine good for 200k+ miles is a good engine

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/mKiFWHW.jpg

Those aren't HRs or 37s try again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nobody gives a frick moron boy, go find your fathers gun and end your life

this is not a pretend practice high school debate club
            you are not winning anything and you are definitely losing

now suck-start a shotgun.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That anon is the average low iq nigsan enjoyer

[...]
            [...]
            [...]
            [...]
            you need to stop, you need medications or something drastic

refer to :

Reminder Toyota will NEVER make a V6 sports car and I live in the real world while you live in pretend land. Cope and seethe, don't forget to dilate

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you fricking moron what is the lexus IS 350 and the 2gr-fse v6 if not a sports car
            it even has a performance suspension package

you're so fricking dumb it hurts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's an automatic entry level luxury car, try again Black

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

it's faster and more capable than the 2.4L GR86 and has the engine they should have put in it instead of a fricking tardbo 3 cyl

I don't care what you say, about anything, ever you're fricking moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you fricking moron what is the lexus IS 350 and the 2gr-fse v6 if not a sports car
            it even has a performance suspension package

you're so fricking dumb it hurts

RC350
            LC500h

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I forgot, they're all grand tourers. The lightest one being the RC350 @ 3750lbs. The LC is 4400lbs. A 370Z clocks anywhere between 3250-3450lbs. DA is fricking stupid and I hope their opinions don't change so I can have a supply of cheap NA V6 RWD manual sports cars for the rest of my life.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just buy the Z you stupid motherfricker. Toyota V6s are meant for Lexus Crossovers and Minivans. Not actual sports cars.

I'm not the one dreaming of cars that will never happen I live in the real world homosexual

VQ35HR and VQ37 went into the G35/37s and Z cars. Everything else got a regular VQ35 which does not like to rev like the other two or VQ40 which is a stroker (Frontier, NV, Pathfinder, Xterra)

VQs are awesome engines ruined by morons who jumped from 90s Hondas to babys first RWD

[...]
            Those aren't HRs or 37s try again

you need to stop, you need medications or something drastic

refer to :

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That anon is the average low iq nigsan enjoyer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So, a mk5 supra?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>3300 lbs
        it's not too hard to put it on a little diet to get it to 3100 but since the easy gains there are made in the rear, would upset balance

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It is going to be one of the best cars of the last 20 years. All the >3 cyl samegayging is from Elliot Roger homosexuals who have never used a G16 engine.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>confirmed
    >no link
    moron/10 post.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't know what's more pathetic, actually buying a turdbo 3 pot, or the fact that its actually a massive improvement because it's not a subaru gay 4 with no power.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I guess it's a bit of an improvement, but I'd like it more if they added the V6 that they already sell to Lotus for the Emira as an option

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They literally make a turbocharged version of the engine and put it in other cars.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine if Toyota fused two engines into a 6 cylinder, rebirth of the 2jz

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Imagine if Toyota fused two engines into a 6 cylinder, rebirth of the 2jz
      Dont give us hope

650hp i6 Toyota engine would be sick

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Kneel to a 3 cylinder
    Yeah I'll get right on that. I get that going from a half bad engine to ~1/3rd of a good one looks like a win if you weebsquint hard enough but I still can't be bothered to care.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>all you have to do is rebuild the engine
    just start with a crate motor at that point

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ngl the torbu i3 is based af, H4 is unironically shit, especially unboosted. Ngl tho, I wish it was a i4 9k screamer

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder

These are the guys trying to say brown people drive bmw lmao .

Get fricked weebs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ok mustafa make sure your pride badge is polished

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

id perfer it if they just stuffed the 2gr into it. it could stay naturally aspirated and make just shy of 300hp while being robust and reliable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's never going to happen because it's a world market car, and it would not be able to be sold in Europe due to CO2 taxes and Japan due to high NOx. And USA did to fuel economy regs.

Again Nissan already made the car for you. There's 10+ years of 370Zs to choose from.

[...]
      RC350
      LC500h

Yeah but neither were particularly good or came in manual. Their automatics aren't very good either. The RCs all have a really bad weight problem

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/evRX5yK.jpg

I forgot, they're all grand tourers. The lightest one being the RC350 @ 3750lbs. The LC is 4400lbs. A 370Z clocks anywhere between 3250-3450lbs. DA is fricking stupid and I hope their opinions don't change so I can have a supply of cheap NA V6 RWD manual sports cars for the rest of my life.

Nissan doesn't sell cars to white people.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Subaru should develop a 6 cylinder FZ that could fit comfortably in a brz sized car, just like the EZ has a very similar footprint to the EJ engines

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The sad part is it'll still be slower than a Civic.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Crazy homies are getting 600hp out of that 3 cylinder already.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick does Toyota even want anything to do with Subaru anymore? That Solterra/BDSM4 thing flopped and they had to recall like all of them, now this? They dropped the STI, the nuWRX is hated, nobody likes their CVTs. Once every electric car starts getting AWD, nobody will give a shit.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>confirmed to be dropping the boxer in favour of a 3 cylinder turbo making 300+ horsepower
    Source:
    >i saw it in a dream

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It doesn't need anymore horsepower.

Totaled mine : ( Nearly died, never turn traction control off when its wet lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>drive like a moron
        >blame the car

Every time.

>get raped
        >blame the victim

ok incels

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>get told to not go to a shady bar, in a shady district, alone, without pepper spray
          >ignore
          >get raped

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't forget
            >Dress like a hooker when it's a hundred degrees out
            >It's not for men, it's for me *twerks and holds men's gaze*

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>comparing a situation where you're fully in control to rape
          This is next world cope, jesus christ.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>drive like a moron
      >blame the car

Every time.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i have ghetto slicks and toe out alignment on my challenger and I still haven't slid into anything yet with the tcs off.
      get good scrub

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

there's been plenty of hydroplane crashes with these cars. drivers are just driving too fast for conditions

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How the tires are so skinny they shoukd just slice through water.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>MUH TCS
      Kek, the absolute state of McDonald's cucks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>never turn traction control off when its wet lol
      I don't know what the frick traction control is and I've never crashed

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you dont know what it is, then you couldnt possibly know if your car has it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

bro the only controls your car should have is a clutch, throttle, brakes and a steering wheel. Fricking ricer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok moron
            tell me you are poor without telling me you are poor

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

wrenchlet, ricer

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

whatever you say sweetie

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no gear lever
            gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Skill issue

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How did you manage that.

I kick mine out in the wet consistently and will continue to do so. Its literally so controllable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you couldn't handle this fricking thing??? its looks like a giant red vegana. it shaped like a lotion bottle and you WRECKED IT?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>never turn traction control off when its wet lol
      lol
      gitgud

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you can't drive

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a great engine, so I like this. Nice raspy sound. Much better than going with a V6. Every V6 except the Busso sounds like shit. The Busso is said to be the best-sounding V6, really that's like saying it's the least smelly turd.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

3.7 cyclone best sounding v6

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

get back to your walmart shift, Chally Wally.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Hey stupid the pentastar is a 3.6. The cyclone is a ford engine, found in 2011-2017 mustangs and some other cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Every V6 except the Busso sounds like shit.

Pentasisters, our response?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://vocaroo.com/1f1ykgFFa2rc

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

LMAAOOOOO

is this you chally Wally? You are saying this sounds like a 'baby Hemi ' HDHJSJHGHJHJAAAAAAAA

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. braindead zoomer who watched that video of two effeminate car guys squaable about engines and the one really really likes Alfa v6s

A v6 is a v6 is a v6. The only thing that matters is intake and exhaust.
      Here's a pentastar with a corsa. It sounds great. And this is a FWD car with a restrictive y-pipe, too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>It sounds great
        You only think this because you own one. That sounds like shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That sounds awful, what's wrong with you?

post bread on hood

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That sounds awful, what's wrong with you?

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>confirmed
    source? 🙂

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>4 cylinders?

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder
    >300 hp
    RUH ROH

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder turbo making 300+
    I would rather have a turbo 4 making 230hp.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Threes make a much nicer sound. Turbo 4s are extremely boring, a three pot with a good exhaust sounds like half a 911 GT3

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

cope 3 cylinders isn't enough and I will never want one

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>a three pot with a good exhaust sounds like half a 911 GT3
        deaf

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>diarrhea farts on lift

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, you confirmed it. You're deaf. Didn't even pick a high revving one like a motorcycle triple. Frick I don't get you people who lie about your shitboxes to feel good

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Prius has more cylinders.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>instead of a modern take on the BEAMS we get to go from a shitty subaru boxer to another shitty high strung 1L 3cyl
    fricking toyota lol

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylinder "sports car"
    I knew shit was getting bad but this is horrors beyond our comprehension tier.
    The 21st century really is the start of the new Dark Age.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

a turbo 3 cylinder is at least better than any subaru engine

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yoyre an idiot, you've never touched a wrench in your life either.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>dried turds are slightly better than wet turds
        We can do better.
        We've done better.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

cope

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All the larping poor Black folk who never used this power plant ITT

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why can't they just make an inline 4?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this.
      8AR-FTS:
      >already been longitudually mounted (IS200t)
      >perfect amount of power (250~)
      >even has the bore and stroke the car was originally named after (86x86)

they must be making this thing a moronic contarian-mobile on purpose

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

new toyota is so shit it makes me think we shouldve nuked japan a 3rd time, maybe it would have gotten 100 years worth of mk4 supra supremacy

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

as an owner of a GRC and manager of a huge car sales lot i can tell you the g16e-gts is one of the best new engines you can buy in a car period. I have over 20k miles on my grc and i have had zero, and i mean zero frickin issues with the car. brz platform does not deserve the mini 2j, and i don’t see how toyota will afford it when every 3 pot is hand built and there losing money on everyone sold like the LFA. If you think it’s unreliable then go watch wrc rally 2 and see toyota dominate with the same engine as the production cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Whoa, I need to buy one now! What car sold in the USA today has it!?!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I have over 20k miles on my grc and i have had zero, and i mean zero frickin issues with the car.
      >muh rally
      Excellent bait

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>20k miles
    >zero issues
    vgh... i kneel to svch qvality

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

to be dropping the boxer in favour of a 3 cylinder turbo making 300+ horsepower.

Of all that is gay and disgusting.

3 cylinders only belong on bikes.

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

LARPers still seething about based Toyota. Meanwhile in reality

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I want one but they don't sell GR Yaris in the states.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They're the breasts but just buy a GRC or wait for the 86. The engine is amazing and mated to the 86 it will be one of the best sports cars of the century. It will be a reliable Lotus for the everyman.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>It will be a reliable Lotus for the everyman.
          What the frick are you talking about. How is a BR86 in any way similar to a lotus?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Small, lightweight, high power to weight (with the g16e-gts), RWD. It isn't midship but the MR2 will take care of that.

>trusting a high strung 3 popper motor trying to push 300 plus bhp that will eat itself in less than 20k miles.
            >Not spending the same amount on a tesla thats going to rape it all day at the track and the and also not look like a poorgay that had to settle with a shittier version of the miata.

>making shit up and ignoring that there are no reports of these motors blowing up despite being in market for 4 years

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>trusting a high strung 3 popper motor trying to push 300 plus bhp that will eat itself in less than 20k miles.
    >Not spending the same amount on a tesla thats going to rape it all day at the track and the and also not look like a poorgay that had to settle with a shittier version of the miata.

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Would you look at that, people who have actually used this engine love it. Seething p/o/or Black folk stay mad.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Almost as if it was designed for motorsport or something

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>zoomers cuming and sharting their pants for a 1.6 3 cylinder
    why the frick cant they put a 2ar in it or something why do they have to be so israeli

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>memes memes memes
    >tescuck
    You stupid Black person homosexual

52. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>confirmed
    When and where though? No one in the thread questioning this? All I’ve seen are unreliable rumors

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

See

Source?

https://i.imgur.com/HHW4sFx.png

>confirmed
      >no source
      Sure buddy.

Coping by leaving out the Toyota numbers.

>confirmed
      >no link
      moron/10 post.

>confirmed
      source? 🙂

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For what purpose.
    They should have just used a turbo boxer for it. Or revisited the 6 cylinder boxer like the EZ30, but tarted it up for efficiency/emissions.
    Boxers are cool and fun and sound good.
    inline 3 cylinders are shit and gay and sound like dogshit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. never driven one

54. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

all those car 'experts' in this thread.
    >3cyl tarbo bad
    nope, in fact there are some technical pros compared to a 4cyl, see lancia group b for example. half a v6 gives you some advantages on vibrations compared to 4cyl.
    >it will explode
    nope, there is no clear connection between the numbers of cylinders and mileage, that is defined by power and more important component quality.
    of course its not like you can make a f1 last or make this 270hp car last forever but you can make it last 150k+ miles which is enough considering its total age.
    if you want to drive it for longer than 15 years, you would also need to change all the electronics btw.
    >cant we have a v6
    for what reason? not enough power? the manufacturer is not responsible for your wet dreams, 99% of people just buy and drive.
    when you need even more than 270hp, that is up to you. why should they even care? install your own v6 then.
    weight also means wear, so toyota did good on that. you can still do weight reduction and add a little hp. that should be enough options.

55. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>3 cylindert turbo engine.
    So its going to have total garbage engine. The BRZ/GT86 should stay naturally aspirated, no stupid forced induction at all. Better would be for Toyota to give it retuned version of the 2.5liter A25A-FKS engine, modify the internal parts and give it 7500rpm redline.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>stupid forced induction
      wrenchlet, ricer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Kys homie. Cars even without the stupid forced induction already do have more than enough parts that need maintenance, repair, replacements.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You do realize the FA24 has more horsepower than the A25A, right? And most of those engines make peak power at 5,500 rpm? Adding a 7,500 rpm redline will do nothing but extend the gear shifts an extra 3 miles an hour.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *