Corvette styling peaked with C7. Fricking fight me.

Corvette styling peaked with C7.

Fricking fight me. Every time I see a fricking C8 on the road I vommit how frickin ugly and moronic it looks. Front and rear.

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The C8 is just an uglier C7. They're the same thing, the C8 just rendered at lower resolution so it has more jaggies.

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

C6 > C7 > C8

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes. Keep going.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

based

https://i.imgur.com/0KifKON.jpg

Fricking fight me. Every time I see a fricking C8 on the road I vommit how frickin ugly and moronic it looks. Front and rear.

homosexual moron fake vent lover

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

C6 > C4 > C5 > C3 > C2 > C1 > C7 > C8

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

It peaked with the C2 and if you disagree I'll castrate you.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

I disagree.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Welp I guess I have to cut off your dick. Didn't have to be this way bro.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Joke's on you, I was getting rid of it anyway. Now I get it done for free AND hold a correct opinion

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

you dastardly trannies have done it again!

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes. Keep going.

C6 > C7 > C8

https://i.imgur.com/0KifKON.jpg

The c6 was literally the pinnacle of the corvette. It was the last ls powered vette which was the greatest incarnation of the corvette drivetrain. The original corvette was a cheap hodgepodge of gm parts, and it became refined into the c2 and c3. It lost its way with the later c3's into the c4's with cheapening parts and anemic drivetrains, but once again gained back its prowess with the c5 and crystalized it in the c6. The c7 was its transition from the underdog to the middle of the pack now with the c8 as a fully fledged mid engine dct supercar. Its like the z's transition from its peak as the 240z to the transitional grand tourer of the 280zx into the 300zx. The c6 was quintessential corvette. After that it became the corvette abandoning its identity to reach into the higher ground

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I could give a shit what it does or what it has when it's that ugly.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

that's not ugly. only the c5 was really ugly imo

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

based knower.

I could give a shit what it does or what it has when it's that ugly.

dumb as frick homosexual ricer with no tools

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't rice, and have more tools than you. Doesn't change the fact it's ugly.

• 4 months ago
            TRD (total ricer death)

have a nice day you larping homosexual ricer. You've never even touched a set of pliers you fake vent loving imbecile.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

So what would happen if I posted my toolbox? What would your next desperate cope and goalpost movement be? I wonder.

• 4 months ago
            TRD (total ricer death)

well if it's big and well organized I'd treat you as an equal but judging by the ricey as frick shit you say it ain't happening.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

All I said is the C6 is ugly, which itself looks like a ricer car. If that's ricey, I don't want to be trad. I own 70s American by the way. Is that rice too?

• 4 months ago
            TRD (total ricer death)

bro everything you touch and are into is rice as frick. How the frick is a c6 rice compared to a c7? They literally just added fake vents to a c6 and called it a day. Dumbass fake vent and fake diffuser loving RICER, wrenchlet.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

And the C6 is a riced C5.

https://i.imgur.com/xJkC0Jc.jpg

If you posted your toolbox it wouldn't make your opinion any less moronic. I don't think you can even call a single part of the c6 rice except maybe the transparent headlights. Everything else looks exactly like it fits the role for its design. From what it sounds like you just think everything that's different or new or isn't quintessentially american looking is rice. Are trans am cars ricey too cause they have all sorts of vents and spoilers and body lines?

It's the tryhard image it gives off, which didn't happen until the C6. Is everything functional on an FRS too? And if so, it's still trying too hard putting its edgy and angular makeup on to appeal to teenagers, like the C6.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Meant to say, the C7 is 100x worse than the C6, and the C8 is 100x worse than the C7, if you care.

nah bro gotta have that huge as frick unpainted bumper, some fake side vents, as well as 100 led positioning lights on the front end. Oh also it needs black housing headlights like some fricking civic.

Grosso

• 4 months ago
            Trd

>if you care.
            I care, no need to post your box anymore. What 70s car is it? It takes a real wrench king to keep a 50 year old car on the road.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

If you posted your toolbox it wouldn't make your opinion any less moronic. I don't think you can even call a single part of the c6 rice except maybe the transparent headlights. Everything else looks exactly like it fits the role for its design. From what it sounds like you just think everything that's different or new or isn't quintessentially american looking is rice. Are trans am cars ricey too cause they have all sorts of vents and spoilers and body lines?

• 4 months ago
            kill ricers on sight

nah bro gotta have that huge as frick unpainted bumper, some fake side vents, as well as 100 led positioning lights on the front end. Oh also it needs black housing headlights like some fricking civic.

• 4 months ago
            on sight

the tail lights also CANNOT BE ROUND. No chance in fricking hell, it's too simple has to be the most moronic and intricate shape modern injection moulding can provide. Mandatory.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Round tail lights are the only good tail lights

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I think the C5 looks better.

Late model C4s are fine.

If I didn't care about looks and just wanted something I can modify to be as fast as possible, as easily as possible, yes I would take a C6 i think. C5 would also work but C6 would be better for that purpose.

Unfortunately I care about looks and I can't stand the front end of vettes past the C5.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Unfortunately I care about looks and I can't stand the front end of vettes past the C5.
          Literally me.

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

bump

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

c5 is the only good looking corvette

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

C3 is peak.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

A neighbor of mine has a bright red '71 C3 and by god is it stunning. I can only imagine what it was like to see these things being pumped out of the factory.

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>Corvette styling peaked with C7.

It peaked with the C1 and the first design of the C1 at that. I like every generation of Corvette; but the first was the best.

• 4 months ago
      Greased Geese

disreguarding the first 3 I like 4 and 5, the rest I feel nothing for.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Its funny how people shill the c1 as if it weren't an actual failure of a car. The Thunderbird MOGGED it for years until gm could build a competent vehicle out of it lmao

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

The only thing Thunderbird mogged was the ugly pageant

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I'd take a 57 fuelie over a F-bird

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

The only thing Thunderbird mogged was the ugly pageant

If the corvette had no legacy afterward, the c1 would be less notable than the corvair

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Fine by me. I'd still take it. Though that 2-speed is a fricking joke and a dog. Indeed you need at least a 56 or 57 before it becomes drivable

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

The Thunderbird had a legacy into the 2000s and it's still less notable than the Corvair.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't change the fact the c1 sucked. It took until the 60s for the vette to offer the same power figures the high performance thunderbird had in 57. The thunderbird had better styling, reliability, and build quality. The c2 was a reaction to the first gen thunderbird

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Not that anon, an' I don't know 'bout nunadat

But I do know which looks better in m'eyes, partner, n' I can fix the rest m'self, I reckon. You have a good one

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

C1s don't just look stupid. No man-sized person can fit in one. They modeled the ergos from a kindergarten desk.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

C6 z06 > any corvette ever made

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I respect Chevy a little bit more for making the Corvette. Making a 7-liter V8 for a car in 2006 takes balls. Making an American mid-engine, high-revving flat-plate naturally aspirated V8 in 20-fricking-22 takes balls.

I hate how the C8 looks though. They could've made even a mid-engine car pretty, I know they could. Sad!

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

How the frick does the c7 get better gas mileage than the c8?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *